PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sasori & kakuzu vs. Wolverine

Lord Jiraiya
09-06-2010, 05:20 PM

Ways to Win: Death or knock the opponent out for more than 3 minutes.

Meters: 25 meters apart.

Who wins?

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Kakuzu uses his Earth Grudge to restrain Wolverine for 3 minutes and possibly get poisoned by Sasori while restrained.

cnorwood
09-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Kakuzu uses his Earth Grudge to restrain Wolverine for 3 minutes and possibly get poisoned by Sasori while restrained.
except for wolverines extreme healing factor and immunity to diseases and poisons, these two get sliced up

Inuyasha
09-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Wolverine cuts sasori up and uses the wood as campfire...xD

Lord Jiraiya
09-07-2010, 01:48 AM

I didn't say restrain for 3 minutes I said knock out or death.

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 02:50 AM

Ways to Win: Death or knock the opponent out for more than 3 minutes.

Meters: 25 meters apart.

Who wins?

I still dont see how Wolverine can get out of the earth Grudge.
Kakuzu is so much faster then Wolverine. If Wolverine gets caught in the earth grudge then, his trapped.

"Wolverine's healing factor makes him extraordinarily resistant to diseases, drugs, and toxins. However, he can still suffer the immediate effects of such substances in massive quantities"

Thats from the profile of Wolverine. Just because Wolverine is resistant to poison, it does not mean his immune to it. Resistant=/ Immune.

Its safe to say that Sasori has massive amount of poison conscidering he has it in everything from the Kazekage Dolls, to the Iron Sand, Poison gas, 100 puppets.

When Kakuzu restrains Wolverine, Sasori has all the time in the world to poison Wolverine. The poison should atleast knock him out for 3 minutes because technically the poison "knocked out" Kankuro.

To add, Wolverine still needs oxygen in the body. Kakuzu could just suffecate Wolverine with earth grudge thus knocking him out for atleast 3 mintues.

Lord Jiraiya
09-07-2010, 05:37 AM
I still dont see how Wolverine can get out of the earth Grudge.
Kakuzu is so much faster then Wolverine. If Wolverine gets caught in the earth grudge then, his trapped.

"Wolverine's healing factor makes him extraordinarily resistant to diseases, drugs, and toxins. However, he can still suffer the immediate effects of such substances in massive quantities"

Thats from the profile of Wolverine. Just because Wolverine is resistant to poison, it does not mean his immune to it. Resistant=/ Immune.

Its safe to say that Sasori has massive amount of poison conscidering he has it in everything from the Kazekage Dolls, to the Iron Sand, Poison gas, 100 puppets.

When Kakuzu restrains Wolverine, Sasori has all the time in the world to poison Wolverine. The poison should atleast knock him out for 3 minutes because technically the poison "knocked out" Kankuro.

To add, Wolverine still needs oxygen in the body. Kakuzu could just suffecate Wolverine with earth grudge thus knocking him out for atleast 3 mintues.

I can see your just reading up on wolverine, not really knowning what your talking about.

Wolverine's healing factor is very powerful one of the most powerful. Poison's have very little to no effect on him. It is currently known that he can fight for 18 day's with getting tired. He was once infected with the worlds most powerful virse and cured himself in less than a minute with to effects of it gone before 3 minutes So, (Sasori's Poison wont have any effect on him.)

Wolverine would cut Kakuzu body to piece's!

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 05:47 AM
I can see your just reading up on wolverine, not really knowning what your talking about.

Wolverine's healing factor is very powerful one of the most powerful. Poison's have very little to no effect on him. It is currently known that he can fight for 18 day's with getting tired. He was once infected with the worlds most powerful virse and cured himself in less than a minute with to effects of it gone before 3 minutes So, (Sasori's Poison wont have any effect on him.)

Wolverine would cut Kakuzu body to piece's!

true i rely on reading and i trust the abilities thats been listed in the Marvel database
your now suggesting wolverine would ever match kakuzu's speed.
Kakashi was helpless at one point when he fought Kakuzu. unable to use his arms, i wonder how he could cut the earth grudge.

also what if kakuzu just covered wolverine's mouth and nose with earth grudge. i wonder if he can heal himself out of that..

Lord Jiraiya
09-07-2010, 05:56 AM
true i rely on reading and i trust the abilities thats been listed in the Marvel database
your now suggesting wolverine would ever match kakuzu's speed.
Kakashi was helpless at one point when he fought Kakuzu. unable to use his arms, i wonder how he could cut the earth grudge.

also what if kakuzu just covered wolverine's mouth and nose with earth grudge. i wonder if he can heal himself out of that..

Wolverine's claws can cut thru some of the strongest metals in the world.
Cutting thru some threads wont be hard with Wolverines strength level.

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Wolverine's claws can cut thru some of the strongest metals in the world.
Cutting thru some threads wont be hard with Wolverines strength level.
yes yes yes yes i know it could cut through anything but what if kakuzu disables wolverine's use of his arms, thus unabling him to cut through the thread.. and remember Kakuzu is faster then wolverine.

Lord Jiraiya
09-07-2010, 06:31 AM
yes yes yes yes i know it could cut through anything but what if kakuzu disables wolverine's use of his arms, thus unabling him to cut through the thread.. and remember Kakuzu is faster then wolverine.

Wolverine's Strength alone could possible break the thread.

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Wolverine's Strength alone could possible break the thread.

possibly/but thats not a fact

also take in mind, fully sharpened kunai werent able to cut the thread

in a fight to the death i agree that wolverine wins but i really think wolverine can be taken down by other means other then killing, like lack of oxygen.

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 02:20 AM
This reall depends on Wolverine's immunity to poisons, the limit of said ability.

If Sasori massively spammed poisonous weapons at him, the quantity of the amount of poison may be great enough to kill him.