PDA

View Full Version : Naruto vs Sasuke

Itachi101
06-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Naruto in sage mode (maybe in Kyuubi if he is losing) Sasukein his demon form or his new mangekyou sharingan

Itachi101
06-23-2009, 02:21 PM
any 1?

Kuromaki
06-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Naruto!

Miles Edgeworth
06-23-2009, 02:51 PM
I say Naruto.

Toads can help him out of genjutsu, and Naruto's shown more strength and speed feats. Not to mention FRS is too fast for Sasuke.

Itachi101
06-23-2009, 02:52 PM
wats frs?

Kuromaki
06-23-2009, 02:52 PM
wats frs?
Futon: Rasenshuriken.

Skylar
06-23-2009, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Itachi101;357836]Naruto in sage mode (maybe in Kyuubi if he is losing) Sasukein his demon form or his new mangekyou sharingan[/QUOT by demon if you mean cursed form, did not itachi remove the curse mark, any way I go for Naruto...............

NarutoUzumaki594
06-23-2009, 04:48 PM
I say Naruto would kill Sasuke

Hidden Ninja45
06-23-2009, 05:15 PM
It would be really close as of the latest Manga chapter.

tripsalot94
06-23-2009, 05:19 PM
I think it might be close, but Naruto would probably pull through and beat Saskue...

Tabbytha
06-23-2009, 05:21 PM
I think they will just both end up killing each other! I can't see one living with out the other... It's kinda odd. Because if Naruto ever did kill Sasuke, it would be really weird for him, since he tried so hard and long just to bring him back. As for Sasuke, I think there is still some heart left in him enough that he want kill Naruto... I think he would have already if he wanted to! He has already killed so many people! (If your keeping up with manga.) I just think he is trying to keep Naruto away from him, so Naruto want see how bad he has become, so he just scares him off. But if I had to get right down to it, Sasuke just might be more powerful then Naruto... But who knows?

itachi/madara
06-23-2009, 05:22 PM
its sasuke......
naruto wouldent have any guts to fight sasuke
sasuke could use kirin too
not like naruto has susanoo to help him either......

Skylar
06-23-2009, 05:24 PM
I wonder what power Itachi gave Naruto? Cause that could help in a fight with sasuke...........

yondaime
06-23-2009, 05:24 PM
It would be a very close match but i say Naruto because he has improved the most and Sasuke did improve too but as of now in the manga i say Naruto

Sage Of Six Paths
06-23-2009, 05:47 PM
I say Naruto.

His Sage Mode

would surpass Sasuke.

But without it, I think that

Sasuke would win. (that's limiting

Kyuubi forms as well) For Amaterasu,

Naruto could just spam clones so that Sasuke

would know which one was the real one. For Kirin,

if Naruto went Sage Mode, he might be too fast to get

hit. And as for genjutsu, if any Naruto gets trapped in a

genjutsu, then the other 1000 clones could free him. Also,

what defense does Sasuke have against Rasen-Shuriken?

Rashenshuriken
06-23-2009, 06:20 PM
I don't know who will win. In the end though I believe Sasuke will return to konoha because of the bond he had with Naruto and that he doesn't want to destroy their friendship completely.

yokokurama
06-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Also,

what defense does Sasuke have against Rasen-Shuriken?

His speed and dodging.

but idk, either could win. would b a very close fight. Sasuke might win though through deceptive means, playing off Naruto's virtues and softness.
naruto has rules during combat, but Sasuke has no rules, he just wants to see the Hidden Leaf Village burn from his Black Chaos Flame

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Considering so far, Naruto definitely wins but he won't kill Sasuke so Sasuke might kill him when Naruto's off-guard.

animeJlover
06-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Naruto cant kill Sasuke but if it came down to it he just might especially if sasuke refuses to come back he will probably have sasuke half dead so he can carry him back to the village. But its hard to tell because they both change a little over all the years

mangagirl
06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
naruto!!!

animeJlover
06-23-2009, 07:20 PM
naruto!!!

there isnt anyone on here

yondaime Namikaze
06-23-2009, 07:35 PM
naruto wins but it would still be one heck of a fight

Blazerbop
06-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Well, Sasuke is my favorite character, but I'll try to be objective.

Let's make a list of all of the jutsu (and/or states) that they can each activate--SPOILER ALERT!!

Naruto
Jutsu: Kage Bunshin, Naruto Barrage, Summoning: Toads, Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasenshuriken

States: Kyuubi 1 - 9 Tails, Sage Mode, Kyuubi-Sage Mode

Sasuke
Jutsu: Fire Style: Fireball, Fire Dragon, Greater Fire Dragon, Phoenix Flower, Lions Barrage, Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Chakra Sword, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Kirin, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

States: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan

So, Sasuke has a lot more techniques. Also, he has an elemental advantage over Naruto (Fire beats Wind); however, in a battle of ultimate jutsu (Rasenshuriken vs. Kirin), Naruto has the elemental advantage (Wind beats Lightning.) Sasuke's Sharingan means that he can't be beaten in Taijutsu, because he can predict Naruto's moves. In a Genjutsu battle, Sasuke has Tsukuyomi, but Naruto has Ma and Pa toad, which cast a much stronger immobilization Genjutsu.

We have to take into account events that are bound to happen, but just haven't yet. The fact that Jiraiya gave Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra, and the fact that we have no idea what Naruto can do in his Kyuubi-Sage mode, it seems like Naruto has more raw power than Sasuke.

I'd say that Naruto wins, but can't bring himself to kill Sasuke (duh!), and Sasuke wounds him really badly. Or, Sasuke sees the light and they fight Madara together. Either way, the story's coming to a close. :(

Kuromaki
06-23-2009, 07:44 PM

Let's make a list of all of the jutsu (and/or states) that they can each activate--SPOILER ALERT!!

Naruto
Jutsu: Kage Bunshin, Naruto Barrage, Summoning: Toads, Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasenshuriken

Sasuke
Jutsu: Fire Style: Fireball, Fire Dragon, Greater Fire Dragon, Phoenix Flower, Lions Barrage, Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Chakra Sword, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Kirin, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

So, Sasuke has a lot more techniques. Also, he has an elemental advantage over Naruto (Fire beats Wind); however, in a battle of ultimate jutsu (Rasenshuriken vs. Kirin), Naruto has the elemental advantage (Wind beats Lightning.) Sasuke's Sharingan means that he can't be beaten in Taijutsu, because he can predict Naruto's moves. In a Genjutsu battle, Sasuke has Tsukuyomi, but Naruto has Ma and Pa toad, which cast a much stronger immobilization Genjutsu.

We have to take into account events that are bound to happen, but just haven't yet. The fact that Jiraiya gave Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra, and the fact that we have no idea what Naruto can do in his Kyuubi-Sage mode, it seems like Naruto has more raw power than Sasuke.

I'd say that Naruto wins, but can't bring himself to kill Sasuke (duh!), and Sasuke wounds him really badly. Or, Sasuke sees the light and they fight Madara together. Either way, the story's coming to a close. :(
Naruto would still beat Sasuke in a taijutsu battle because in Sage Mode, his Frog Katas would still hit Sasuke even if he missed. Also, it doesn't matter who has more techniques - it matters how well the techniques are used.

Sasuke
06-23-2009, 08:01 PM
its sasuke......

I have to agree, Sasuke can now use MS including Amaterasu and Tsukuomi which I don't think Naruto's frogs could withstand.

Kuromaki
06-23-2009, 08:04 PM
I have to agree, Sasuke can now use MS including Amaterasu and Tsukuomi which I don't think Naruto's frogs could withstand.
Naruto could spam clones or use his high speed or jumping in SM to avoid Amaterasu, and one of Naruto's summons could get him out of Tsukuyomi, since Sasuke can only use Tsukuyomi on one target. The Kyubi could also help Naruto out of Tsukuyomi.

Uzumaki17
06-23-2009, 08:45 PM
I say naruto but if not then they probably would knock each other out with their ultimate jutsus

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-23-2009, 08:46 PM
I'd say Naruto

shukaku09
06-23-2009, 09:39 PM
i think it will be a deadly stalemate. both will fight their hardest but no one will actually win.

Kisame
06-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Naruto wins.

Like I've said before Amaterasu could be avoided with spamming clones or substituting with one of them, toad's break him out of genjutsu, Kirin takes a lot of prep time and FRS with it's elemental advantage should be able to cut it, Katons can't catch or drastically hurt Naruto, Chidori Varients can be countered with Rasengan varients and speed, Sharingan Prediction becomes useless when faced against Frog katas, With Naruto's superior stamina and chakra Sasuke will tire out faster, and the toads can provide assistance with their huge size, their jutsu and the Frog Song could be specially useful.

ThunderSpirit
06-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Naruto wins.

Like I've said before Amaterasu could be avoided with spamming clones or substituting with one of them, toad's break him out of genjutsu, Kirin takes a lot of prep time and FRS with it's elemental advantage should be able to cut it, Katons can't catch or drastically hurt Naruto, Chidori Varients can be countered with Rasengan varients and speed, Sharingan Prediction becomes useless when faced against Frog katas, With Naruto's superior stamina and chakra Sasuke will tire out faster, and the toads can provide assistance with their huge size, their jutsu and the Frog Song could be specially useful.

I agree.

I think that Naruto was already a match for Sasuke when they fought in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, but Naruto didn't really capitalized on his chance.

Naruto is definitely able to defeat Sasuke now for all the reasons you mentioned.

Kisame
06-23-2009, 09:58 PM
I agree.

I think that Naruto was already a match for Sasuke when they fought in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, but Naruto didn't really capitalized on his chance.

Naruto is definitely able to defeat Sasuke now for all the reasons you mentioned.

He probably was stronger then Sasuke back then. He and the others had been running nonstop while Sasuke was being carried in that basket, they lost some stamina due to that probably. Also when someone fights trying to not kill the other person and the other one fight with killing intent the one fighting not to kill would have a harder time. Naruto was trying not to kill Sasuke but bring him back. Plus, he never even used summonings during the fight.

ThunderSpirit
06-23-2009, 10:09 PM
He probably was stronger then Sasuke back then. He and the others had been running nonstop while Sasuke was being carried in that basket, they lost some stamina due to that probably. Also when someone fights trying to not kill the other person and the other one fight with killing intent the one fighting not to kill would have a harder time. Naruto was trying not to kill Sasuke but bring him back. Plus, he never even used summonings during the fight.

Exactly. Naruto had already been involved in some fighting before he ever caught up to Sasuke, not to mention all the chasing, so he wouldn't have been at full power. Its a good point about the disadvantage of holding back when your opponent is fighting to kill.

It would have been cool if Naruto had used summons in that battle, but I guess that wouldn't have worked in the storyline because Sasuke would be back in the village now.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-23-2009, 10:27 PM
I think Naruto would win. He has many powerful jutsus he can use, and he get's strong real fast.

Taco
06-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Definitely Naruto!

tdkj92
06-24-2009, 12:54 AM
I don't recall Sasuke ever using Tsukuyomi, the only thing it has shown was Amaterasu. Any way... I'd have to say Naruto would win, he is able to use sage mode and ...Defeated all Six Paths of Pain by himself. It took Sasuke and his squad to take down one single jinchuuriki and Killer Bee wasn't even hurt after it all... but Sasuke's group was.

Phariah824
06-24-2009, 03:28 AM
well let's see....
If the fight took place now in Naruto shippu the anime id say Sasuke hands down ,but if you are talkin about the manga i would say Naruto would whoop Sasuke:twisted:

PainUchiha
06-24-2009, 04:13 AM
If we ignored the fact that Naruto Uzumaki is The main character in the anime/manga (both) .
I can say that Sasuke will win....
Naruto would be like ~Sage Mode - Fuuton:Rasen-Shuriken
Sasuke would save his chakra to use Amaterasu (A.K.A. Goddess of the Sun ) A Mangekyo Sharingan Technique ~ It can burn ANYTHING( well thats the description of the Technique - as in the manga and currently,sasuke knows how to use it ...

PainUchiha
06-24-2009, 04:16 AM
I don't recall Sasuke ever using Tsukuyomi, the only thing it has shown was Amaterasu. Any way... I'd have to say Naruto would win, he is able to use sage mode and ...Defeated all Six Paths of Pain by himself. It took Sasuke and his squad to take down one single jinchuuriki and Killer Bee wasn't even hurt after it all... but Sasuke's group was.

Listen man, Pain already wasted the majority of his chakra destroying the village
and searching for Naruto and Fighting those who get on his way ....
He had a little bit of chakra left, while naruto was in an almost perfect condition
that is why he defeated the paths of pain by himself..!

Thao102
06-24-2009, 06:18 AM
naruto because hes the main character and you havent seen the nine tails power YET!HAHAHA

Kankuro1728
06-24-2009, 06:27 AM
I think Naruto would win, because he's lead character.

Deidara artistic genius
06-24-2009, 06:34 AM
Naruto I doubt sasuke could beat The akatsuki leader even with his new powers.Naruto has even better powers sasuke barely learned anything in my artistic opinion.

Skrall
06-24-2009, 08:36 AM
They are both strong, but I would say Naruto

Deidara artistic genius
06-24-2009, 08:39 AM
yup XP

itachi12321
06-24-2009, 09:28 AM
i will said the sasuke will win because the is more stronger.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2009, 09:31 AM
If we ignored the fact that Naruto Uzumaki is The main character in the anime/manga (both) .
I can say that Sasuke will win....
Naruto would be like ~Sage Mode - Fuuton:Rasen-Shuriken
Sasuke would save his chakra to use Amaterasu (A.K.A. Goddess of the Sun ) A Mangekyo Sharingan Technique ~ It can burn ANYTHING( well thats the description of the Technique - as in the manga and currently,sasuke knows how to use it ...

Yep. But the Main Characters tend to win a lot.

Kon
06-24-2009, 12:02 PM
HARD 2 SAy BECAUSE THE RASENSHURIKEN CAN ONLY BE USED 2WICE IN BATTLE BECAUSE IT DRAINS 2MUCH CHAKRA BUT SASUKES CHIBLADE HAD NO PROBLEM SO PLUS SASUKE'S CURSE IS GONE SO ALL HE'S GOT IS MONGEKYO WHILE NARUTO HAS KYUUBI AND SAGE MODE SO ITS A REAL HEAD SCRATCHER IDK WHO WILL WIN

Deidara artistic genius
06-24-2009, 12:09 PM
If naruto uses sage mode he can use it six timesthis makes him hard to beat knowing In sage mode He uses nature He can only make 3 clones of himself in sage mode look at the newest manga. You will understand when he fights pein.

The Demon Zabuza
06-24-2009, 12:36 PM

Sasuke did use Tsukuyomi against KB, but the eight tails releases it. Or was that just regular genjutsu? Either way, Madara says that Itachi gave him 'all his eye techniques', which would include Tsukuyomi.

Jiraiya_is_the_best
06-24-2009, 12:50 PM
well i think that naruto would when jus cas well cas naruto has more transformations so he would be stronger and i think it would end by the chidori vs rasengan

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:22 PM
His speed and dodging.

but idk, either could win. would b a very close fight. Sasuke might win though through deceptive means, playing off Naruto's virtues and softness.
naruto has rules during combat, but Sasuke has no rules, he just wants to see the Hidden Leaf Village burn from his Black Chaos Flame

I think that dodging the attack wouldn't be enough if Naruto throws a FRS to Sasuke (In Sage Mode) also because in manga when Naruto Throws a FRS at 1 of the Pains it expands so he can't dodge it..

So I'd go with naruto ofc and I don't think Sasuke is that evil to kill Naruto

Kyuubiunleashed
06-24-2009, 01:27 PM
I think it'd happen like this (note: i'm taking this info from the latest chapters)

Since Danzo is sending out ninjas to kill sasuke, ofcourse naruto will stop them. They shall once again meet at the valley of the end but tobi shall be with sasuke and they will be standing on madara's statue. naruto will be on the 1st's statue. Then i think naruto would go sage mode and sasuke would go 2nd state curse mark form with his new mangekyou. In the end I think Naruto and Sasuke will both die and in naruto's honor his face will be carved on the hokage mountain.

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:28 PM
its sasuke......

Ofc Naruto has the guts to fight Sasuke mayb not to kill him but he can fight him

also remeber the power that Itachi gave to Naruto mayb, just mayb Itachi knew that his brother will fight Naruto that may have alot of influence in Naruto Vs Sasuke Battle..

Kyuubiunleashed
06-24-2009, 01:28 PM
I think that dodging the attack wouldn't be enough if Naruto throws a FRS to Sasuke (In Sage Mode) also because in manga when Naruto Throws a FRS at 1 of the Pains it expands so he can't dodge it..

So I'd go with naruto ofc and I don't think Sasuke is that evil to kill Naruto

Sasuke is that evil to kill naruto. he killed his brother and orochimaru. oro wasnt much but it was his mentor.

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:30 PM
If naruto uses sage mode he can use it six timesthis makes him hard to beat knowing In sage mode He uses nature He can only make 3 clones of himself in sage mode look at the newest manga. You will understand when he fights pein.

Maybe but Sasuke doesn't know about Naruto's new "powers"

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:32 PM
I think Naruto would win, because he's lead character.

Not only because of that

but yes it tends to help him alot..

But rememeber that Sasuke is like the 2nd main character because thanks to Sasuke, Naruto is who he is right now..

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Sasuke is that evil to kill naruto. he killed his brother and orochimaru. oro wasnt much but it was his mentor.

Itachi killed Sasuke's whole family that's why he killed him

BUT he didn't knew the truth, Remeber when he finds out the truth he feels guilty for killing Itachi..

And Sasuke knew that Orochimaru was going to try to take his body that's why he killed him

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Sasuke.
Didn't.
Kill.
Itachi.

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Sasuke.
Didn't.
Kill.
Itachi.

Then who?

I know that If Itachi wanted he could have killed Sasuke
But he didn't

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Then who?

I know that If Itachi wanted he could have killed Sasuke
But he didn't
He died of a disease, before Sasuke got a chance to kill him! Yeah, that's it!

Tobi46
06-24-2009, 01:58 PM

I didn't knew that...

thanks for the info anyway

but Sasuke still thinks he killed him..

ultimate_naruto_fan
06-24-2009, 04:07 PM
ok naruto would definately win because one naruto is the most powerful on the show and two naruto defeated all 6 pains and he has three differant forms his normal form his fox forms and sage form!:D:p

Matthewkyle1
06-24-2009, 04:37 PM
I think sasuke would win because he doesn't actually need to touch you with chidori to win, he just needs to charge it up. also when naruto makes clones (200+) he becomes super weak like he loses all of his skill. Sasuke has naruto in speed, jutsu speed and range, weaponry, technique, and wow he also has sharingan.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Naruto right now in the manga wins.

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 04:42 PM
I think sasuke would win because he doesn't actually need to touch you with chidori to win, he just needs to charge it up. also when naruto makes clones (200+) he becomes super weak like he loses all of his skill. Sasuke has naruto in speed, jutsu speed and range, weaponry, technique, and wow he also has sharingan.
Obviously you aren't caught up with the current manga. And how is Sasuke gonna win just by charging up his Chidori? Do you really think Naruto will just sit there and let him do that? One more thing, Naruto doesn't become super weak with clones. Also, he has Sage Mode. And he has the Kyubi.

Matthewkyle1
06-24-2009, 04:51 PM
he just shoots out chidori and the look, naruto is cut in half. Lets see the fox fix that and sasuke can take out the fox by going "inside" him

kakashi842
06-24-2009, 04:53 PM
naruto will definetly win

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 04:58 PM
he just shoots out chidori and the look, naruto is cut in half. Lets see the fox fix that and sasuke can take out the fox by going "inside" him
You're overrating Sasuke. Like I said, is Naruto just going to stand there and wait to be cut in half? I don't think so. Naruto dominates, especially if he can get in Sage Mode.

-Sharingan prediction can be countered by Frog Katas
-Amaterasu can be avoided using high speed in SM, substitution or clone spamming
-Genjutsu can be taken care of with clones or summons
-Kirin can be defeated by Rasenshuriken
-Futon: Rasenshuriken can be thrown and causes a huge explosion where it lands.
-Naruto can go into Sage Mode using clones.
-There's still Itachi's secret power that he gave to Naruto.
-Naruto has more stamina and chakra.
-And there's always the Kyubi's chakra he can go back to.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Naruto also has Sage Mode.

Matthewkyle1
06-24-2009, 05:02 PM
You're overrating Sasuke. Like I said, is Naruto just going to stand there and wait to be cut in half? I don't think so. Naruto dominates, especially if he can get in Sage Mode.

-Sharingan prediction can be countered by Frog Katas
-Amaterasu can be avoided using high speed in SM, substitution or clone spamming
-Genjutsu can be taken care of with clones or summons
-Kirin can be defeated by Rasenshuriken
-Futon: Rasenshuriken can be thrown and causes a huge explosion where it lands.
-Naruto can go into Sage Mode using clones.
-There's still Itachi's secret power that he gave to Naruto.
-Naruto has more stamina and chakra.
-And there's always the Kyubi's chakra he can go back to.
but see? naruto doesn't win, the fox does. he provides naruto with all of his strength and limits that are out of thie world. Oh yea you cant dodge lightning that goes 186000 fps.

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 05:05 PM
but see? naruto doesn't win, the fox does. he provides naruto with all of his strength and limits that are out of thie world. Oh yea you cant dodge lightning that goes 186000 fps.
You didn't read the rest of the post did you. Naruto has Sage Mode. Also, there's nothing wrong with Naruto using the Kyubi's power - it was sealed into him at birth and that caused him a lot of trouble with the other villagers, so he might as well use it for his own needs.

ChemicallyInduced
06-24-2009, 05:07 PM
yes sure thats great

narutofanatic
06-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Naruto would win, but I don't think he'd have the guts to kill Sasuke. He'd just severly injure him.

JTRinc.
06-24-2009, 05:19 PM
we already know that naruto is stronger than sasuke because of naruto manga 453 spoilers watch it

*SPOILER* alert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2HeQsuT4YQ

Akatsuki Kalea
06-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Naruto because Sasuke is a freakin idiot... and he's gay! He went and lived with Orochimaru!!!

Ninjaslayer15
06-24-2009, 08:01 PM
If Naruto accidently lost control and went into 9 tail mode like he did when he fought painthen he would obliterate Sasuke but if not i think it would be a close battle and maybe even a draw where sasuke and Naruto use the chidori and the Futon Rasen Shuriken collide and no one can keep fighting

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 08:11 PM
If Naruto accidently lost control and went into 9 tail mode like he did when he fought painthen he would obliterate Sasuke but if not i think it would be a close battle and maybe even a draw where sasuke and Naruto use the chidori and the Futon Rasen Shuriken collide and no one can keep fighting
OMG, you actually think Chidori is on the same level as Rasenshuriken?!

Ninjaslayer15
06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Fine there is no comparison but theres also no way Naruto would be able to use rasen shuriken and land a hit because it takes too long and sasuke is really fast plus he can use chidori through the air and hit Naruto while he was making it.

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Fine there is no comparison but theres also no way Naruto would be able to use rasen shuriken and land a hit because it takes too long and sasuke is really fast plus he can use chidori through the air and hit Naruto while he was making it.
Sasuke needs to charge his Chidori too. In Sage Mode, Naruto could throw the Rasenshuriken and it would make an explosion. Read the other Naruto arguments in this thread.

Ninjaslayer15
06-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Sasuke needs to charge his Chidori too. In Sage Mode, Naruto could throw the Rasenshuriken and it would make an explosion. Read the other Naruto arguments in this thread.

Chidori doesnt take as long as rasen shuriken

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Chidori doesnt take as long as rasen shuriken
There are other Naruto vs. Sasuke arguments you can read here. I'm tired of the whole Naru vs. Sasu thing tbh.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2009, 11:48 PM
It would be really close as of the latest Manga chapter.
Maybe...

Deidara artistic genius
06-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Itachi didn't die of a disease he was to weak and used all his chakura giving his sharingun to sasuke.

AlbertW12
06-25-2009, 06:43 AM
As of right now. Naruto would win using Sage Mode. Cause Sage Mode Naruto is most likely stronger than Sasuke using his Mangekyou. But we'll see in future chapters.

hajrajaved
06-25-2009, 06:48 AM
naruto....masashi kishimoto said that naruto's new powers are undefeatable by sasuke!!

NarukinzLurver
06-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Naruto. Duh.

Raven Uchiha
06-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Naruto will definetly win in sage mode! Sorry Sasuke.

keefe
06-25-2009, 08:38 AM
i thought naruto cannot lose?

slayer95
06-25-2009, 08:57 AM
naruto could kill sasuke with sage mode, or beat him up

Ninjaslayer15
06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Okay ive changed my mind and i think Naruto would win because it's about him and if he died they would have to end the show and manga.

garra123
06-25-2009, 08:16 PM
I say Naruto would kill Sasuke
i say that naruto will not kill saskuke because hes worked so hard to bring saskuke back so what would be the point in wanting to bring him back if he is just going to kill him

Kakashi Kun
06-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Definately Naruto! :)

garra123
06-25-2009, 08:18 PM
what is sage mode????????

Ninjaslayer15
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Do you read the manga

garra123
06-25-2009, 08:26 PM
i dont think naruto would end up useing rasen shurikun because if were he were to lose his abilty to mold chakra in his right arm his days a shionbi are over

Ninjaslayer15
06-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Have you read the newest naruto manga chapters Gaara123. Sage mode is a super powerful mode acheived by drawing on nature chakra that helps you and reduces damage and makes jutsu easier so it doesnt hurt his ability to manipulate chakra and if you want more info read chapter 410 and dont just watch the anime

garra123
06-26-2009, 06:01 AM
I say Naruto.

Toads can help him out of genjutsu, and Naruto's shown more strength and speed feats. Not to mention FRS is too fast for Sasuke.
whats frs????????????????

garra123
06-26-2009, 06:10 AM
its sasuke......
your wrong naruto got nothing but guts and he has the nine tails and thats just one thing i think sauke will put up a good fight but naruto will win in the end (not to mention hes the main charter)

garra123
06-26-2009, 07:11 AM

Naruto

Sasuke

and it dosent matter if he can predict his moves if hes not fast enoght to couter them or block them than whats the point

garra123
06-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Have you read the newest naruto manga chapters Gaara123. Sage mode is a super powerful mode acheived by drawing on nature chakra that helps you and reduces damage and makes jutsu easier so it doesnt hurt his ability to manipulate chakra and if you want more info read chapter 410 and dont just watch the anime
ok will do

Shika
06-26-2009, 07:39 AM
Naruto.
He could go Sage Mode.
And if he didnt he could spam his clones..
Either way he is gonna destroy

DestinyMan
06-26-2009, 08:06 AM
Naruto

garra123
06-26-2009, 08:55 AM
well first of all sasuke is not evil enough to kill naruto yeah he kill orochimaru but thats cause he was trying to take his body and his brother kill his hole family he has a reason to want to kill them but not a reason to kill naruto naruto has never done any thing really bad to him like orochimaru and itachi did

Ninjaslayer15
06-26-2009, 09:47 AM
I wonder what Sasuke thinks after Zetsu said Naruto was probably stronger than Sasuke inchp 453

C4 Karura
06-26-2009, 12:15 PM
There's really no way of knowing until they do fight.

Agus-san
06-26-2009, 05:21 PM
No one, i think they would not kill each other... well i don't know...

Anime Lover
06-26-2009, 06:08 PM
naruto otherwise the story would go down the toilet

MiKala89
06-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Naruto!

Itachi-Sama
06-26-2009, 09:01 PM
naruto otherwise the story would go down the toilet
Good point.

C4 Karura
06-27-2009, 07:19 AM
I wonder what Sasuke thinks after Zetsu said Naruto was probably stronger than Sasuke inchp 453

Yeah!

piff
06-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Naruto would definetly win.
Here are the reasons:

He has Sage mode.
He has toads to summon.
He has Kyuubi's power. (I include that because he was able to supress it himself.)
He defeated Pain, the guy who killed Jiraiya, Kakashi, and destroyed Konoha.
Zetsu said it himself that Naruto's probably stronger than Sasuke now. (Well maybe not now, but in the manga.)
He has trained extremely hard and has become amazingly strong.

NARUTO IS AWESOME!!!!:mrgreen:

chidoriroar
06-28-2009, 05:17 AM
i think that sasuke is stronger than naruto but naruto will win because"good beats evil"

piff
06-28-2009, 05:51 AM
Listen man, Pain already wasted the majority of his chakra destroying the village
and searching for Naruto and Fighting those who get on his way ....
He had a little bit of chakra left, while naruto was in an almost perfect condition
that is why he defeated the paths of pain by himself..!

I don't think Naruto was really in perfect condition. Even though Sage Mode strengthened him, he went to fight Pain right after he mastered Sage Mode and Frog Fu. And that consisted of some hard training!

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-28-2009, 02:35 PM
id say it would be a tie

bladefox
06-28-2009, 11:07 PM
it would be close but Sasuke would win. as of what we know form the manga Naruto seems to bee stronger plus we dont know anything about the powers Itachi gave him but, Sasuke has that new Sharingan and since Naruto would try to avoid killing Sasuke we all know that if they wanted to fight to end quick all Sasuke needs to do is burn Naruto with Akmakeratsu or trap him in a tsukuomi. But i do think Naruto is extremly strong i still think Sasuke will come out on top.

Spitfire
06-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Put it this way, if Sasuke uses his Mangekyo against Naruto and Naruto looks into his eyes he's pretty much had it. I know he could summon frogs and such to break him out of it, but if he looks into his eyes before that, he's done for. If Naruto does what Gai does and looks at Sasuke's feet to watch his movements it wont be too easy to dodge his Chidori. Naruto won't be able to use the Fox's power, because we saw Sasuke enter naruto's head and dispel the fox's power.
However neither of them have fought properly in 4 years so they don't know what each other is capable of.
With Naruto's new Sage mode i think he has a good chance too. He's faster and stronger and Sasuke can't copy it. Sasuke also uses Fire and lightning elements which is weak against Naruto's wind element and mixed with the frog it becomes water which obviously beats fire. Also Itachi gave Naruto a secret power that I don't think Naruto is even aware of. It seems to be something dormant like it was for Sasuke using Ameterasu on Madara. I think it will prevent Naruto from being caught up in the Mangekyo sharingans Genjutsu. Anyway, that's just a theory based upon what Itachi is like :P.

tl;dr
Naruto and Sasuke both have strong and weak points against eachother, if it happened in the manga I don't think either of them could kill eachother because Naruto wants Sasuke back and Sasuke still has goodness in him. All in all i think it would be a draw.

Miles Edgeworth
06-29-2009, 05:54 PM

I thought Sasuke said he didn't really care, and that he was only concerned to kill Danzo.

Talk about a one track mind O.o

Tsu-baka
07-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Really, probably naruto. Is the main char, and his powers have grown since the battle at the valley of the end (of course). Imagining the worse case scenario: if in is battle against sasuke he has allready run out of chakra, or he is seriously injured and have no shadow clones or the frogs, if sasuke tries to bond him on his genjutsu, he wont be able to do that. Naruto has the kyubi on his consciousness, and probably (wierdly) Yondaime. So, I think it will be hard for Sasuke to use MS in naruto with all those "mental barriers".

I think that the manga is about to finish, maybe some 100 chapter or something like that, Naruto still has to finish the akatsuki, get sasuke back and become Hokage, and that's all... Unless masashi puts some fillers in the manga...

Kuromaki
07-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Really, probably naruto. Is the main char, and his powers have grown since the battle at the valley of the end (of course). Imagining the worse case scenario: if in is battle against sasuke he has allready run out of chakra, or he is seriously injured and have no shadow clones or the frogs, if sasuke tries to bond him on his genjutsu, he wont be able to do that. Naruto has the kyubi on his consciousness, and probably (wierdly) Yondaime. So, I think it will be hard for Sasuke to use MS in naruto with all those "mental barriers".

I think that the manga is about to finish, maybe some 100 chapter or something like that, Naruto still has to finish the akatsuki, get sasuke back and become Hokage, and that's all... Unless masashi puts some fillers in the manga...
The manga can't have fillers...

Naruto freak20
07-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Ok guys this is what will probably happen
naruto will use the wind style rasenshuriken and saskue will use the chidori blade and the same thing is going to hapin like did on the final valley accept saskue will lose and naruto will help get his revenge

Naruto freak20
07-10-2009, 09:56 AM
But probably not

Kuromaki
07-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Ok guys this is what will probably happen
naruto will use the wind style rasenshuriken and saskue will use the chidori blade and the same thing is going to hapin like did on the final valley accept saskue will lose and naruto will help get his revenge
Rasenshuriken beats Chidori because Wind>Lightning, thus if Naruto uses FRS Sasuke would be erased off the face of the earth.

Hyugaprodigy
07-16-2009, 04:26 AM
If naruto when multi tails he whould win easy

Dijinero
07-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Imo Sasuke is much more powerful than naruto ever was. He can stop naruto from going into beast form with his sharingan, He has inherited Itachi's mangekyou abilities (as to people saying that he only can use amaterasu, get real guys, sasuke always had more potential than itachi, itachi admitted it himself) If he uses the susano'o, naruto will be pretty much ownt. with or without sage mode.
But then again, knowing Naruto is the main character, and that itachi gave him something to defeat sasuke, it's obvious naruto will win. Which is a shame because naruto's a Douchebag.

SASUKE > ALL

OFF TOPIC : You are a Dumass.

Chromekatana
07-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Imo Sasuke is much more powerful than naruto ever was. He can stop naruto from going into beast form with his sharingan, He has inherited Itachi's mangekyou abilities (as to people saying that he only can use amaterasu, get real guys, sasuke always had more potential than itachi, itachi admitted it himself) If he uses the susano'o, naruto will be pretty much ownt. with or without sage mode.
But then again, knowing Naruto is the main character, and that itachi gave him something to defeat sasuke, it's obvious naruto will win. Which is a shame because naruto's a Douchebag.

SASUKE > ALL

Yeah but even if Sasuke COULD use Susano'o,hhe doesn't know how to use it yet. Having a power and using it are two different things.

temvvy
07-21-2009, 08:01 AM
i think naruto would win

mastershaji
08-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Sasuke may kill naruto but now,he has the nine tailed foxe spirit in him...so...i guess its more naruto.

sasruto
08-19-2009, 06:05 PM
I really don't know... we'll see towards the end of the Manga...

Neji_Hyuga
08-19-2009, 06:11 PM
naruto i think

ZacharyHyuga
09-12-2009, 01:44 AM
Naruto Would So Win.

Miss Bella Rose
09-12-2009, 01:51 AM
oh dear I'm sorry to say this but Naruto would so kick sasukes a**!! (i don't have anything against sasuke in case you're wondering)

Deadman
09-12-2009, 02:38 AM
naruto will low blow sasuke than graps sakura and runs away hehe lol jk!

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-12-2009, 03:05 AM
If I had to chose...Naruto would win against Sasuke since he has Sage Mode.

Itachi101
09-13-2009, 02:07 AM
well didnt my post get popular

Naruto321
09-13-2009, 02:16 AM
I would say....................Naruto.

Ren Kurosaki
09-13-2009, 05:53 AM
THIS IS JUST A RUMOR:

I heard that they both end up dead at a certain situation, IDK but some folks has been yacking about that.

I LOVE NARUSASU THEY BETTER NOT DIE!

jounin
09-13-2009, 05:56 AM
THIS IS JUST A RUMOR:

I heard that they both end up dead at a certain situation, IDK but some folks has been yacking about that.

that would be interesing

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-13-2009, 07:40 AM
Naruto would win, with his Sage mode he's shown to be able to last longer and his attacks are stronger with his sage art. Ma and Pa are a big advantage as well, Naruto might be able to use some Frog Song. We haven't seen much with Sasukes version of Susanoo except that they're ribs on his back that can break and impact hits. I think Naruto is fast enough to dodge ammy as well. FRS would be able to take Sasuke if that actually hit him.

Wind>Lightning.

Kuromaki
09-13-2009, 07:47 AM
THIS IS JUST A RUMOR:

That rumor isn't true.

Miles Edgeworth
09-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Naruto wins, reasons above.

I don't get why people always uber bump topics like this. Seriously, Naruto vs Sasuke is overdone and not creative. And at this point, we all know Naruto beats Sasuke. Even in the latest chapter, Sasuke hasn't shown enough to win.