PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade VS CM2 Kidomaru

SimpleGenin
09-06-2010, 10:03 AM

State of Mind: In Character.

Starting Distance: 100 meters

Restriction: None

-Kidomaru knows that Tsunade is a medical ninja with super strength.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 10:06 AM
At 100 meters Kido just spams arrows until Tsunade dies.

Mitonic Regen only serves to kill her faster.

Nyruss
09-06-2010, 10:13 AM
If Tsunade summons Katsuyu she might have a chance if she has Katsuyu split herself and scout around. Assuming Kidomaru doesn't summon his spider and have its spawn kill all of Katsuyu's divisions.

Tsunade gets caught by Kidomaru's webs and Kidomaru kills her at leisure.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 10:15 AM
If Tsunade summons Katsuyu she might have a chance if she has Katsuyu split herself and scout around. Assuming Kidomaru doesn't summon his spider and have its spawn kill all of Katsuyu's divisions.

Tsunade gets caught by Kidomaru's webs and Kidomaru kills her at leisure.
He can snipe Tsunade from on top of Katsuya though. By the time she's summoned, he's made and fired an arrow. She gets hit, she's screwed.

Mitonic Regen only works once. After that she can't do anything against Kido.

Katsuya divisions can't spit acid, can they? I don't know if they've been shown to do that or not.

Lady Tsunade
09-06-2010, 10:16 AM
He throws arrows at her from a range. She rips a block of earth from the ground and sheilds herself. He Tries to shoot arrows. Once again, she sheilds herself. She decides to Summon Katsuyu. GG Kidomaru

That Dude
09-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Bah, arrows are a must, regen can only be used once, and even so, it'll only prolong the fight.

SimpleGenin
09-06-2010, 10:18 AM
He throws arrows at her from a range. She rips a block of earth from the ground and sheilds herself. He Tries to shoot arrows. Once again, she sheilds herself. She decides to Summon Katsuyu. GG Kidomaru
hhmm i dont remember her doing that in the manga. and im pretty shure she wont know where the arrow would be comming from

Kakuzu
09-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Again, Kidomaru's accuracy gives him the overall advantage. All he really needs is a single arrow through the heart to finish it. Katsuyu doesn't really serve much purpose in this battle. If Katsuyu splits up, Kidomaru could summon the spiders to fend them off or even destroy them. Even if Katsuyu did scouting, Kidomaru's accuracy is still apparent. The CS2 arrow can pretty much obliterate anything in its path, so there's no way to shield it or avoid it. It's too fast and powerful.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 10:19 AM
There's no way a simple block of earth can stop his arrows. Those things ripped through half a forest and made a crater the size of a motor home. The rocks she uses to shield against him just end up being shrapnel.

Also, Katsuya vs. Giant Spider Summon is a reasonable standoff. Webs constrict her movement. Thousands of baby spawn counter divisions. Etc.

Then there's also the matter of knowing where the arrows are coming from. he can rig an entire forest full of booby traps in minutes to kill her.

Miles Edgeworth
09-06-2010, 10:22 AM
If Tsunade doesn't go for Katsuyu right away she's gonna have problems.

I'd say the match is more in favor of Kidomaru though, because the giant spider can cause trouble for Tsunade, who does not have the same fighting style as Neji. While she's distracted by the spiders, chances are Kidomaru could shoot an arrow to kill her, and unlike Neji she lacks gentle fist, so she isn't finding him.

Lady Tsunade
09-06-2010, 10:25 AM
hhmm i dont remember her doing that in the manga. and im pretty shure she wont know where the arrow would be comming from

Does she have to that in the manga? She kicks the ground. Makes a big block of rubble, lifts it, and sheilds herself. Its common sense. Besides, once Kidomaru shoots something. She'll know his position. At which point she can shunshin herself around the area and make sure his attacks become harder to hit. In any case, He really isn't doing anything at all to her once she summons Katsuyu. I'm pretty sure his arrows don't have the momentum to travel 40 metres into the air and make an accurate shot to Tsunades head. Acid Slimes killing him. And if worst comes to worst. She can have a mini Katsuyu sheild her.

And I find that unlikely.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Does she have to that in the manga? She kicks the ground. Makes a big block of rubble, lifts it, and sheilds herself. Its common sense. Besides, once Kidomaru shoots something. She'll know his position. At which point she can shunshin herself around the area and make sure his attacks become harder to hit. In any case, He really isn't doing anything at all to her once she summons Katsuyu. I'm pretty sure his arrows don't have the momentum to travel 40 metres into the air and make an accurate shot to Tsunades head. Acid Slimes killing him. And if worst comes to worst. She can have a mini Katsuyu sheild her.

By the time she's summoned Katsuya and had her divide and shield her, there's an arrow through her heart.

Also, Kido can rig the entire battlefield to kill Tsunade. Baby spiders can handle Katsuya clones with ease along with big spider help.

His arrows traveled through most of a forest without losing any momentum whatsoever after hitting dozens of trees and Neji. It only stopped when it was buried several feet into the ground.

Nyruss
09-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Does she have to that in the manga?

Yes. Anime is non-canon.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Yes. Anime is non-canon.
Well, technically she can do it regardless. It's a simple matter for her to ground pound some rocks up around her. It's not a special technique or anything.

And that still pales to the fact that arrows>rocks.

Kidomaru simply smashes them to bits and still hits her.

Kakuzu
09-06-2010, 10:42 AM

She can't sheild herself from an arrow that demolished half a forest. It's just not sufficient to sustain the damage from the speeding arrow.

Neji was sent on this mission to capture Sasuke because of his Byakugan. The Byakugan gave Neji a constant on Kidomaru's position. Tsunade doesn't know where Kidomaru is and she won't have time to react to his location. She'll be dead before she realizes it.

Kidomaru has extreme accuracy. He could easily shoot Tsunade atop Katsuyu. I'm sure if it was necessary, he could just shoot arrows at Katsuyu and obliterate Katsuyu temporaily until she regenerates to full-size. Do you honestly think a mini-Katsuyu will stop an arrow that destroyed half a forest? It will protect her (just like Sakura with Katsuyu after Almighty Push), but she will still sustain damage.

He shot Neji through the chest from miles away so why can't he shoot Tsunade's head atop Katsuyu?

Lady Tsunade
09-06-2010, 10:47 AM
There's no way a simple block of earth can stop his arrows. Those things ripped through half a forest and made a crater the size of a motor home. The rocks she uses to shield against him just end up being shrapnel.

Also, Katsuya vs. Giant Spider Summon is a reasonable standoff. Webs constrict her movement. Thousands of baby spawn counter divisions. Etc.

Then there's also the matter of knowing where the arrows are coming from. he can rig an entire forest full of booby traps in minutes to kill her.

Oh, they made craters in the ground? That I did not know O_o Whoopsies.
In that case, her rock sheilds arent doing crap.

Katsuyu is larger than his spider Summon. By quite a degree. She could either crush it. Or spit acid at it. Releasing those spiders takes time. And even if they latched onto Katsuyu, she could simply absorb them. It wouldn't be much of a match. Imo. Also, thousands? I never saw even nearly that many spiders.

Once he shoots an arrow from somewhere. She'll know his position. If he's hiding in trees. She can shunshin around the place knocking down trees and destroying his cover with punches or even mere flicks, at close range that is. If she is injured badly, she can always summon Katsuyu. And I see little He can do to counter that. As I said, mini Katsuyus can surround her while she stands atop Large Katsuyus head. Making harming her, or even aiming at her difficult. A Mini Katsuyu withstood the power of the Kyuubi chakra cloak somehow. So, larger divisions. Should be able to withstand more, Im not saying they will. But they may be able to tank arrows. Also, doesn't Kidomarus arrows have a range of 50 metres? If they're at 100 metres. How can he hit her? And while shes atop Katsuyu, this is even more problematic.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Where did you get 50 meter range from?

And you're still ignoring the fact that, since he's in character, he could simply flit around while rigging to forest to stab Tsunade from every possible angle. Combine that with steel webbing stopping both her and Katsuya from really doing anything and there's really no way Tsunade can win.

You also ignored the whole point that arrows will be on their way towards Tsunade by the time she even has Katsuya summoned and dividing. She doesn't have enough time.

mikeiskewl922
09-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I also think that if Neji could tank 2 or 3 arrows in Part 1, Part 2 Tsuande could easily tank 2 or 3.. Especially with her Medical Ninjutsu. Not saying shes gunna win, but..

Nyruss
09-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Neji didn't tank them, he was barely hanging on to consciousness.

Lady Tsunade
09-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Where did you get 50 meter range from?

And you're still ignoring the fact that, since he's in character, he could simply flit around while rigging to forest to stab Tsunade from every possible angle. Combine that with steel webbing stopping both her and Katsuya from really doing anything and there's really no way Tsunade can win.

You also ignored the whole point that arrows will be on their way towards Tsunade by the time she even has Katsuya summoned and dividing. She doesn't have enough time.

Kidomaru states in the manga. That Neji and him, are 50 metres apart. The arrows have never reached any greater distance than that, we don't even know if they can reach 100 metres. And if they can, they'd probably have lost most of their momentum.

If he was to do that. And have his Kunai and spiders somehow cover the 100 metres range. And they did hit Tsunade before she jumps into the air, out of the way. Or perhaps sheilds herself with earth if it was coming head on. Then yes, she would be critically injured. And Creation Rebirth would be necessary. But I highly doubt those Kunai can reach such a range. Its never been done before. And the spiders aren't particulary fast.

Can we be sure they can reach 100 metres and still have the same great deal of strength? Or even the same deal of accuracy? Tsunade has to place a hand on the ground to Summon Katsuyu. Blood is not required anymore, as showed in the Invasion of Pein. Assuming that the arrows can reach 100 metres. I think Tsunade could Summon Katsuyu before hand. It only takes a second or so. Shooting steel webbing might prove annoying. But at best, it could restrict Katsuyus movement. Tsunade could probably chakra scalpel the webs in two anyway. If it became a massive problem.

I never knew Kidomarus attacks had such power, so Tsunade isn't winning this just as easily as I thought as first. But, she's still not losing.

Nyruss
09-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Question: How does Tsunade shield herself with earth if she's standing on top of Katsuyu. Is she geokinetic for no explained reason other than because Lady Tsunade doesn't want to admit that Tsunade can't win?

Tsunade could probably chakra scalpel the webs in two anyway

You'll have to prove that.

Akatsuki X
09-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Without Katsuya here, Tsunade is pretty screwed.
Arrow spam+Kido's accuracy means that Tsunade is not going to be dodging or repelling his attacks so easily.

Giant Spider summon and smaller spider spawns would also giver her problems.

Of course, if she somehow managed to summon Katsuya in time she could win, considering that Katsuya has mountain buster level durability. `:P

No, but seriously, Kido use's his summon to match Katsuya, then proceeds to kill Tsunade again.

Lady Tsunade
09-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Question: How does Tsunade shield herself with earth if she's standing on top of Katsuyu. Is she geokinetic for no explained reason other than because Lady Tsunade doesn't want to admit that Tsunade can't win?

You'll have to prove that.

I was assuming she was on the ground :roll: I didn't think I'd have to explain that.

Neji used fine blades of chakra to cut through the web. Why not Tsunade?

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 11:12 AM
I was assuming she was on the ground :roll: I didn't think I'd have to explain that.

Neji used fine blades of chakra to cut through the web. Why not Tsunade?
Gentle Fist =/= Medical Jutsu

Two completely different techniques.

you-know-who
09-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Kido would definately win, unless (prob not gonna happen, but...) tsunade would break down all of the trees, leaving the field wide open, allowing her to see Kidomaru plainly, giving her the advantage. Summoning Katsuyu would make it easier, acid slime, no trees for him to hide in, giving tsunade a 99% chance of winning.

Lady Tsunade
09-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Gentle Fist =/= Medical Jutsu

Two completely different techniques.

And is there any difference in the techniques? :| They both use fine , and sharp blades of chakra to cut through obstacles.