PDA

View Full Version : If Sasuke were in the following Condition?

Jakropha
09-06-2010, 07:24 AM
If Sasuke had every bone in his body broken, his eyes got destroyed, he could hear from deafness, and he had chakra pretty much stripped of chakra, and he were crying in pain for someone to help him.

Would you?

Jakropha
09-06-2010, 07:27 AM
TBH I voted maybe, only a select few deserve to die, mostly the horrible people I see on AMW

The only real mental problem sasuke has is an inferiority complex, he cant understand that there are people better than him, Maybe this would humble him slightly.

Black Shuck
09-06-2010, 07:38 AM
If Sasuke had every bone in his body broken, his eyes got destroyed, he could hear from deafness, and he had chakra pretty much stripped of chakra, and he were crying in pain for someone to help him.

Would you?
Yeah. Can't just ignore him. :/

Although, I might smack on his head myself if he won't let go of "Itachi-died-to-protect-you-so-I-will-kill-all-of-you" attitude.

Semog
09-06-2010, 09:56 AM

Would you?

I would say: "Cry some more!!" and left him there to die..

Kiseki
09-06-2010, 02:14 PM
I would take him home with me.
Not pedo-bearing. But trying to talk with him.
He really needs some therapy. He's so twisted atm.

lolohwd
09-06-2010, 02:19 PM
kick his *** then call for sakura to heal him or whatever

and she asks what happend ill just say he was like that wehn i found him

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
09-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Unfortunately me being the type to naturally help anyone out, if they need it or asks for help or advice, I would help Sasuke in that situation, sure he probably wouldn't say Thank You, and probably just leave it to nothing at all, and then leave after I helped him without saying a word, but it would still make me feel better than I would have, if I had left him in that situation.

I wouldn't know how to help much, probably, but would do as much as I can to ease his pain and suffering in that situation, after all, he has already gone through enough pain and suffering and doesn't need anymore, though others would probably disagree, and say that he deserves it, for what he has done, but not me, I am too forgiving and too nice, I think.

(Being too nice is a curse I swear it ... lol.)

The Sugary Taste
09-09-2010, 12:24 AM
i know that sometimes sasuke act like a jurk , but i'm sure that i will help him , i would never leave him for death or thinking if i want to help or not , i will help him with everything he needs ..