PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sasori vs Szayel 8th Espada

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I made this thread before but it had almost no responses.

No knowledge nor prep for both sides.

Distance is 50 meters.
Location is a Flat Ground in Ono-verse.

Sasori starts in Hiruko.
Szayel starts in base.

Scenario 1: Szayel has his fraccion subordinates.

Scenario 2: Szayel is by himself and can't summon any help.

Nyruss
09-05-2010, 03:04 PM
The gods kill Sasori for being from the Narutoverse and not being the Raikage.

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 03:07 PM
What kind of a response is that? http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/gbfc/Shodai/Reaction%20Faces/philoshodai.png

Nyruss
09-05-2010, 03:09 PM
A perfectly valid response. The gods are not limited by your petty mortal rules. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

An occupational hazard when fighting in the Onoverse is that the gods will kill you if they don't think you're awesome enough. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 03:10 PM
A perfectly valid response. The gods are not limited by your petty mortal rules. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

An occupational hazard when fighting in the Onoverse is that the gods will kill you if they don't think you're awesome enough. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

I see what you did there. http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/gbfc/Shodai/Reaction%20Faces/philoshodai.png

You think Szayel is awesome enough?

deidara330
09-05-2010, 03:12 PM
@ Dudemeister: Since you made it, aren't you technically its god?

Also, since Dudemeister's statement applies, Szayelapporo wins. I still say Szayelapporo > Szayel Apporo.

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Szayelapporo wins. I still say Szayelapporo > Szayel Apporo.

Since you made it, aren't you technically its god?

State your reasons.
In accordance with the scenarios.

Nyruss
09-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I wonder if Gabriel would work on Human puppets? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

@ Dudemeister: Since you made it, aren't you technically its god?

No, I never do self-inserts.

You think Szayel is awesome enough?
More so than Sasori.

deidara330
09-05-2010, 03:18 PM
State your reasons.
In accordance with the scenarios.Okay, assuming Dudemeister's statement of "Sasori loses for being suckish" does not apply, (Which I am considering since he's technically the creator of Onoverse,) Sasori probably wins. The only reason Szayel didn't die when first fighting Renji and Uryu was because he had his Fraccion and restricted all their best weapons. And because Pesche and Dondochaka didn't use their Cero Sincretico as soon as the fight began. He even admitted that.

Sasori goes out of Hiruko and uses 100 Puppets,by that time Szayel should be in Resurreccion but it doesn't matter because 100 Puppets and Iron Sand > Carbon Copy. That voodoo doll won't work on Sasori, the only organ any of his puppets have is the heart of himself. Szayel won't be crushing that before Sasori poisons him with Iron Sand. And Gabriel doesn't work since there's nothing to impregnate with it. Whether or not he has his Fraccion shouldn't make a difference, none of them had any particularly good feats and should make fodder for Iron Sand and 100 Puppets. They might get to Sasori before he gets out of Hiruko, but I doubt it.

Scenario 1: Sasori.
Scenario 2: Possibly Szayelapporo, most likely Sasori.

Nyruss
09-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Sizzle without prep is like Batman without prep. Strong but not strong enough to really contend with the higher ups.

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Okay, assuming Dudemeister's statement of "Sasori loses for being suckish" does not apply, (Which I am considering since he's technically the creator of Onoverse,) Sasori probably wins. The only reason Szayel didn't die when first fighting Renji and Uryu was because he had his Fraccion and restricted all their best weapons. And because Pesche and Dondochaka didn't use their Cero Sincretico as soon as the fight began. He even admitted that.

Plus Szayel had prep. He is always about preparation time.

Sasori goes out of Hiruko and uses 100 Puppets,by that time Szayel should be in Resurreccion but it doesn't matter because 100 Puppets and Iron Sand > Carbon Copy. That voodoo doll won't work on Sasori, the only organ any of his puppets have is the heart of himself. Szayel won't be crushing that before Sasori poisons him with Iron Sand. And Gabriel doesn't work since there's nothing to impregnate with it. Whether or not he has his Fraccion shouldn't make a difference, none of them had any particularly good feats and should make fodder for Iron Sand and 100 Puppets. They might get to Sasori before he gets out of Hiruko, but I doubt it.

Usually Sasori is more inclined to start with Iron Sand.

If Chiyo has displayed low supersonic reactions then it is possible with Sasori based on the fact their puppeteer duel is similar

Although however Sasori for an akatsuki member didn't dislay impressive movements. Just reflexes and reactions.

Although I highly doubt Szayel can blitz. I mean he didn't even do it on Renji.

deidara330
09-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Plus Szayel had prep. He is always about preparation time.

Usually Sasori is more inclined to start with Iron Sand.

If Chiyo has displayed low supersonic reactions then it is possible with Sasori based on the fact their puppeteer duel is similar

Although however Sasori for an akatsuki member didn't dislay impressive movements. Just reflexes and reactions.

Although I highly doubt Szayel can blitz. I mean he didn't even do it on Renji.I don't even remember the last time he moved. He made it a point of not moving to block of all of Renji's attacks, he moved back after taking Shakkaho but not much. I might say their equal, but Sasori actually showed better speed with his wings.

Nyruss
09-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Sasori had wings?

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't even remember the last time he moved. He made it a point of not moving to block of all of Renji's attacks, he moved back after taking Shakkaho but not much. I might say their equal, but Sasori actually showed better speed with his wings.

He used Sonido to evade Renji's shikai wrap up near instant wise.

But that was it. Then he appeared in front of Renji.

Would Carbon Copy work on puppets?

There is even a youtube video about this match.

deidara330
09-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Sasori had wings?Well, those blades on his back. They rotated and it appeared he used them to move quickly towards Chiyo.He used Sonido to evade Renji's shikai wrap up near instant wise.

But that was it. Then he appeared in front of Renji.

Would Carbon Copy work on puppets?

There is even a youtube video about this match.I didn't see that.

If Carbon Copy works, I don't think it can copy the poison. Besides, copying the puppets means nothing, because Szayel can't control them without the puppet strings, which he has no knowledge of. They could only waste space on the battlefield. In fact, it would only create more bodies for Sasori to heart switch with.

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Well, those blades on his back. They rotated and it appeared he used them to move quickly towards Chiyo.I didn't see that.

If Carbon Copy works, I don't think it can copy the poison. Besides, copying the puppets means nothing, because Szayel can't control them without the puppet strings, which he has no knowledge of. They could only waste space on the battlefield. In fact, it would only create more bodies for Sasori to heart switch with.

Well in that case Sasori wins.

If Szayel had prep time then thats different.

Chalk it up for Sasori's win although no prep for Szayel should be mentioned.

You won the debate. Congratulations. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Akatsuki X
09-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Wow, and actual Bleach vs. Naruto match in which the Naruto character wins.

Poison would be an issue.

Iron Sand, hundred puppets, etc etc..

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Wow, and actual Bleach vs. Naruto match in which the Naruto character wins.

Poison would be an issue.

Iron Sand, hundred puppets, etc etc..

Do you want Pain vs Szayel? :ugeek:

Vodo Doll. Release. Fraction call. Etc to block those.

What?

Akatsuki X
09-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Well, apart from Pain.

Narutoverse is pretty low-tier.

Pain himself is only maybe mid-tier Bleach.

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Pain, Killerbee, Kyuubi, Madara

Then Gated Gai, Kisame, Raikage, Itachi, SM Users, Sasuke

Are the only saviors of Narutoverse against higher tier universes. :ugeek:

And Sasori is a toss up since he is unique in abilities.

Kakashi's Kamu is the only thing about him useful other than he lacks everything else for bleach or OP for example

deidara330
09-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Vodo Dolls would be able to counter any movement of Sasori.

His release is un touchable.

His fraction heals him.Sasori has no organs. I believe he once said he removes the organs in the puppet-making process. This should apply to himself, meaning his only organ is his heart. As long as Sasori makes sure he doesn't get hit, he's fine. If it hits any of the other puppets, it's useless.

If you meant the carbon-copies, we can't exactly be sure of how they affect inanimate objects. If they only create more inanimate puppets, it only makes more puppets for Sasori to use or transfer his heart to when in danger.

Fraccion only appear in one scenario, and Sasori has many moves he could use to kill Szayel before he can heal. Besides, 100 Puppets and Iron Sand: World Order could take out a large number of Szayel's Fraccion at once.

Akatsuki X
09-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Even all of them are only mid tier in Bleach and low tier in OP.

The biggest thing about Naruto is that they lack the speed of other verses.

Their hax abilities are actually pretty formidable, but they can be blitzed far to easily.

321zigzag3
09-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Even all of them are only mid tier in Bleach and low tier in OP.

The biggest thing about Naruto is that they lack the speed of other verses.

Their hax abilities are actually pretty formidable, but they can be blitzed far to easily.

KN6 and Gated Gai for example says hello.

Killerbee can defeat Nnoitra if he transforms V2 or up.

Gated Gai 6 or 7 gates can challenge full powered Rob Lucci.

And kisame is an anti OP weapon. Plus the fact he can walk on water and make them and other universe can't really helps.