PDA

View Full Version : Metroid other M any good?

Sasori_X
09-05-2010, 01:31 PM
I heard a lot of bad things about it, like how they completely changed Samus's personality and stuff. I mean I enjoy the Metroid Prime series (thats the only metroid games I played so far). So is this game worth to pick up in your opinion?

ByakuganMaster024
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes, I think that it's worth it. They didn't actually change her personality for this game since they never really focused on her personality before. I think that her personality is basically what I would imagine it to be for someone who's gone through what she has.

As for gameplay, the combat is simple but it's fast-paced and pretty fun, especially when it gets to some of the big boss fights. And there's still that Metroid style of exploration too.

I think that you should at least give it a try. Some say that they hate it and some say that they love it so you're better off playing it for yourself rather than relying on other people's opinions.

Shika-fiend
09-05-2010, 05:42 PM
I'd say that you should rent it, then buy it if you like it instead of trying to make a conclusion of mixed opinions.

rocketjed1
09-05-2010, 05:44 PM
It was amazing. Go out and buy it NOW!

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-06-2010, 12:10 AM
From what I've seen on Youtube on Metroid: Other M it looks VERY AMAZING. I would say get it if you are a Metroid Fan and love playing the games. Even if you aren't still try it out.

Wooster
09-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I have changed my mind on this game. It is really pretty good. The story is absolute crap, it is true. However, the controls work after a short learning curve and the bosses battles are unexpected and amazing.

Taker369
09-08-2010, 10:17 PM
i am actually excited to for the story mainly because of ridely