PDA

View Full Version : Forget the mods for a second - Let's have a serious discussion.

Teddie
09-05-2010, 05:33 AM
You know, someone made a thread saying "oh, we need more mods to infract and destroy the trolling and flaming and swearing and this that and the other."
But dont you think it would make, A) Maik's Job, B) The Administration's Job, C) The Moderator's Jobs a whole ton easier if we just tried to, I don't know, act our age?

Seriously folks, this is most likely the least mature section of the forum if one disregards Off Topica. The people here dont respect anyone, are constantly starting flame wars, and complaining to Mods and Admins.
Which has caused me on multiple occasions to desire out.
But sadly, this FV is my lovechild. I'm its baby mama.
So I have to take care of it.

SO HERE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS.

Step 1 to saving FV. - Shut up. If you have a problem internally, BECAUSE YOU LOST, just give up, hold your head high and walk away. You're the better wo/man.

Step 2. - Grow up. Learn grammar, show respect to people, regardless of how much they suck. U totzalyz dunt wahnt teh reszt of teh furrm to C u as lamerrz.

Step 3. - Set legitimate rules. Period.

Lets just try doing that for starters.

maikel death
09-05-2010, 05:54 AM
I'm 12 though so acting my age causes destruction :(

Yori
09-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Agreed. I don't see the point of searching for mods in this area. We could cut the crap ourself

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-05-2010, 05:56 AM
What's the fun if I don't get to see any flaming? =[

Teddie
09-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Well. Its less work for me too xD
And I despise doing things. :D

Yellow Flash
09-05-2010, 06:19 AM
FINALLY.

Thank you Teddie for take the bull by the horns and stepping up and doing something. I would have done something similar to this myself, but no one respects me as much as you.

Chidori of Death
09-05-2010, 06:25 AM
CoD approves this Thread*stamps it*

Teddie
09-05-2010, 07:35 AM
D'awwwww Yellow ;D

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Wow, its like exactly what ive been saying for months, with the exception that people are listening.
Finally someone spreads the word!

Teddie
09-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Hey man. Radical change needs RADICAL PEOPLE BRAH!
TOTALLY!
HANG TEN.

The Demon Zabuza
09-05-2010, 08:09 AM
It would be nice, but TBH it isn't going to happen.

You can't make people cleverer without a lot of time, and these people need a lot of time.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:09 AM
No, Off-Topic is more mature.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-05-2010, 08:14 AM
*assumes the position*

I'll be personally patrolling this section from now on. Patrolling with a rubber fist dipped in honey mustard sauce. And nobody wants to get a pimp slap from that hand. NOBODY.

Except diabetics. They're crazy.

Teddie
09-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Glad to see the resistance against stupidity is rising.

JCTKNE4E
09-05-2010, 08:17 AM
I support the message of this thread. However, I find it very unlikely that the goal set will actually be achieved.

Please, prove me wrong!

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Glad to see the resistance against stupidity is rising.

It won't be this easy though. Stupidity is like Brittany Spears fans. As long as one exists it will spread until they become strong enough for us to have to knock down again.

People are not going to stop being stupid even if we say "Hey, stop being stupid" but its a good start.

Teddie
09-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Well thats why I have you people. If enough people say Stop, they wont stop, but they'll become depressed because we're all obviously superior to them.

The Demon Zabuza
09-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Well thats why I have you people. If enough people say Stop, they wont stop, but they'll become depressed because we're all obviously superior to them.
Not really. People have just stopped fighting me. :lol:

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:22 AM
It won't be this easy though. Stupidity is like Brittany Spears fans. As long as one exists it will spread until they become strong enough for us to have to knock down again.

People are not going to stop being stupid even if we say "Hey, stop being stupid" but its a good start.

http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/leave-britney-alone.jpg

SageoftheSixPaths
09-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Not really. People have just stopped fighting me. :lol:
I'll fight you!

*war face*

But seriously, I'm bored. You can either judge me and Snowy Owl's fight or FV battle me. ;D

The Demon Zabuza
09-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I'll fight you!

*war face*

But seriously, I'm bored. You can either judge me and Snowy Owl's fight or FV battle me. ;D
I'll judge, but I have a PB too and YELLOW NEEDS TO REPLY TO THE FREEVERSE

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Good luck with this movement. However, stupidity and immaturity are difficult beasts to tame.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-05-2010, 08:24 AM
I'll judge, but I have a PB too and YELLOW NEEDS TO REPLY TO THE FREEVERSE
I know. I'm judging it. xD

FoM makes the first move, though, so we're waiting on him.
Good luck with this movement. However, stupidity and immaturity are difficult beasts to tame.
Unless you use a whip and some tasty reward treats.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Whip and whipped cream? :shock:

The Demon Zabuza
09-05-2010, 08:28 AM

No, he made a move about 11 hours ago, it's in another tab.

I should really get onto countering that.

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:28 AM

I approve of positive reinforcement, when it's tasty, which would more than likely work with the younger ones.

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:30 AM

No it doesn't work that way. Trust me.
The lifeline for the stupid is this.

Infant: The stupid manifests itself in ridiculous moves that can't exist cause they are clearly Hax

Toddler: Even though the moves are pointed out as Hax and that should be the end of the problem and the battle should move on, the stupid now equivalent to the age of one who CAN use the toilet but chooses to still take a dump in his pants refuses to move forward unless his attack is recognized.

Teenage: Ahh the rebelious years. Even though one fighter would clearly just keep fighting, the stupid refuses to back down until they are given aproval of their Hax techniques thus making it so they auto win, brining in an argument that delves up all those past family problems that didn't have anything to do with the current topic like why mommy left with the plumber. Or in this case, everything else that is wrong with FF even though none of it is the topic.

Near Adulthood: They think they know everything, but still need a good smackin sometimes. A higher power is brought into the argument to say HEY DUDE! You are a damn cheater! Leaving the stupid broken and having to admit defeat, though not maturly.

The legacy: Like an old Racist passing on his ways the bitter stupid creates its own FF empire as revenge for being scorned, spreading its stupid to other unsuspecting persons, breeding new life into a new generation.

That is why stupid is so hard to control.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:32 AM
FF???

Teddie
09-05-2010, 08:33 AM
He meant FV. I believe.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
So that's what this is? :shock:

Danielle
That last bit about Legacy is, pretty scary.

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:35 AM
FF???

He meant FV. I believe.

Sorry. Twas in a typing storm. But yeah I meant FV.
Did it really change what I was trying to say?
The point is, that is how stupid lives and why it is hard to kill.

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:35 AM
That last bit about Legacy is, pretty scary.

True. But it is truth. You could be Stupid and not even know it.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:37 AM
So stupid is like a sexually transmitted disease? :shock:

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:38 AM
True. But it is truth. You could be Stupid and not even know it.
That's like the crazy person not knowing they're crazy. Only, this is 20x's worse. Makes me wonder what else I don't know.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:40 AM
That's like the crazy person not knowing they're crazy. Only, this is 20x's worse. Makes me wonder what else I don't know.

Did you know that Frodo didn't really throw the one ring into the fire of Mount Doom?

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:40 AM
So stupid is like a sexually transmitted disease? :shock:

Technically yes.

Well for one Pluto IS ACTUALLY a planet.

Teddie
09-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Did you know that Frodo didn't really throw the one ring into the fire of Mount Doom?

Chyeah Gollum!

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:43 AM
~Is too sleepy for sarcasm.~ -.- That's just mean, you two. But funny, I guess, and I did ask.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:43 AM
So if I don't have sex, I won't become stupid. Or I can bring protection.
/jots down this info

Chidori of Death
09-05-2010, 08:44 AM
*shrug*I think of it as more of a common cold, more people catch it every second =.=

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:47 AM
~Is too sleepy for sarcasm.~ -.- That's just mean, you two. But funny, I guess, and I did ask.

No pluto is seriously still a planet...

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Chyeah Gollum!

Wrong. No one threw the ring in.
Frodo, like his ancestor Anakin Skywalker, gave into the darkness like a weak bastard, and put the ring on by himself. He was set to become the next Darth Vader, until Gollum became greedy like that one dude, and attacked him. They fought, and Frodo lost his finger, much like how Luke lost his hand. Then Frodo tripped with Gollum on his back, managing to hold onto the rock thingy above the lava. Gollum fell and hit the lava, dropping the ring into the lava. The ring then was destroyed and Sauron screamed like a little girl.

While all this was happening, I sat 4,000 miles away, eating ice cream while watching a movie.

Spleen Boy
09-05-2010, 08:48 AM
So if I don't have sex, I won't become stupid. Or I can bring protection.
/jots down this info

Well there SHOULD be protection, but no one has found it yet. Basically it is like having a baby. People are illusioned into thinking its a good thing.

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:49 AM
Give me three scholarly articles/journals, and then we'll talk planets. (they can be internet obviously, but the address may not end in .com.)

Yoruichi
09-05-2010, 08:50 AM
This sounds like a really good idea, and I think we could change this whole thing into something that's more fun, and enjoyable.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Well there SHOULD be protection, but no one has found it yet. Basically it is like having a baby. People are illusioned into thinking its a good thing.

It's not? :shock:

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Wrong. No one threw the ring in.
Frodo, like his ancestor Anakin Skywalker, gave into the darkness like a weak bastard, and put the ring on by himself. He was set to become the next Darth Vader, until Gollum became greedy like that one dude, and attacked him. They fought, and Frodo lost his finger, much like how Luke lost his hand. Then Frodo tripped with Gollum on his back, managing to hold onto the rock thingy above the lava. Gollum fell and hit the lava, dropping the ring into the lava. The ring then was destroyed and Sauron screamed like a little girl.

While all this was happening, I sat 4,000 miles away, eating ice cream while watching a movie.
0.0 Truths were spoken here today, my good people.

The Demon Zabuza
09-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Nooooo, it doesn't clear it's orbital field. There are still some, fairly valid, arguments for it being a planet, like the fact that if the earth was that far out we wouldn't be classed as a planet either, but the fact of the matter is, either pluto isn't a planet, or we have another couple of hundred planets on our hands.

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-05-2010, 08:53 AM
I personally vote for the couple hundred planets because it's more interesting.

Chidori of Death
09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Its a dwarf planet just like the dwarf planet behind it that i cannot remember the name of it ><

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I vote for the one where Pluto is still a planet and not being demoralized by the elitist NASA group.

The Demon Zabuza
09-05-2010, 08:55 AM
I vote for the one where Pluto is still a planet and not being demoralized by the elitist NASA group.
Just because it's the only planet america ever discovered!
Its a dwarf planet just like the dwarf planet behind it that i cannot remember the name of it ><
And the one behind that, and the one behind that.....

Seriously, with things like Hubble, we've found asteroids bigger than pluto in orbit around the sun way further out.

Danielle
09-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Thou shalt not take the acronym, NASA, or NAS either, in vain. Tsk on you! Just kidding, but only a little.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 08:58 AM
No, because Pluto is sad.

http://www.gtsav.gatech.edu/students/studentcenter/images/august/sad_pluto.jpg

Chidori of Death
09-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Just because it's the only planet america ever discovered!

And the one behind that, and the one behind that.....

Seriously, with things like Hubble, we've found asteroids bigger than pluto in orbit around the sun way further out.
Yea for once i agree with you.Retards just cant except it.@maik No offence o-o

Danielle
09-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Pluto can just go away and pout in some other solar system. There is more than one solar system, he doesn't need be all clingy.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 09:01 AM
:shock:

How dare you speak about Pluto that way! I want my lover in this solar system.

Danielle
09-05-2010, 09:03 AM
No, the truth must me spoken here. It's the first step to healing, and we just can't let you go on with your self denial.

Chidori of Death
09-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Yes, Maik we came here today to get you off the crack <3

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 09:05 AM
DON'T COME BETWEEN OUR LOVE!!!

Danielle
09-05-2010, 09:07 AM
It's okay, this is a safe environment. Pluto cannot reciprocate this infatuation you feel, it has no organic matter. I am sorry you have to find out this way.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 09:08 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/26/128748002621172112.jpg

Danielle
09-05-2010, 09:11 AM
-.- I see we're going to have a problem here. It has exceeded the scope of my assignment.

~Steals the elf and runs~

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 09:18 AM
http://plethorapress.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/i_win.gif

Danielle
09-05-2010, 09:19 AM
For now, my friend. For now.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 09:20 AM
/looks for some chick named Eowyn

Hally
09-05-2010, 11:36 AM
I agree the flame wars and such are what is killing fv and it is annoying. All freeverse has turned into is drama. ppl need to chill out and grow up. Also picking on one particular person continously about how they supposedly suck is unecceptable. In a rp way you can tell someone they are weak or have no chance of winning but there is a time it gets out of hand. Its annoying when I get continous pms from some of my espada crying about wanting to quit fv because so and so said this etc. Also that person needs to not take what that person said to heart and grow up as well. It takes 2 sides for this.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:02 PM
I agree the flame wars and such are what is killing fv and it is annoying. All freeverse has turned into is drama. ppl need to chill out and grow up. Also picking on one particular person continously about how they supposedly suck is unecceptable. In a rp way you can tell someone they are weak or have no chance of winning but there is a time it gets out of hand. Its annoying when I get continous pms from some of my espada crying about wanting to quit fv because so and so said this etc. Also that person needs to not take what that person said to heart and grow up as well. It takes 2 sides for this.

i totally agree

`looks at yori,vat and everyone else who was mean to mako`

Danielle
09-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Finger pointing is not the solution.

Hally
09-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Well thats a two sided thing. Yes Vat and them need to stop picking on mako continously but on the other side if mako did not react in the way they did would they not just leave him alone? Speaking from experience I was picked on in high school big time cause I am well a geek. I love anime conventions etc dressing up. ppl picked on me I would react and they would pick on me even more until one day I decided I dont give a crap what ppl say and if they dont respect me for who I am then thats their problem. I stopped reacting and brushed it off and even admited yea I am a geek and joked around about it. They stopped the ridicule realising they cant get a reaction.

XxblackxX
09-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Wait, I act older than my age....can I continue to act like that?

puppetmasterpossession
Finger pointing is not the solution.

i didn't point fingers, i looked at them...XB

puppetmasterpossession
wait, i act older than my age....can i continue to act like that?

no you must act your age!!!! XB

Hally
09-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Yes black basically ppl need to grow up in other words instead of acting like children. Its a real pain in the ars

Danielle
09-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Wait, I act older than my age....can I continue to act like that?
Yes, because it's you, do not act your age. XD

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Well thats a two sided thing. Yes Vat and them need to stop picking on mako continously but on the other side if mako did not react in the way they did would they not just leave him alone? Speaking from experience I was picked on in high school big time cause I am well a geek. I love anime conventions etc dressing up. ppl picked on me I would react and they would pick on me even more until one day I decided I dont give a crap what ppl say and if they dont respect me for who I am then thats their problem. I stopped reacting and brushed it off and even admited yea I am a geek and joked around about it. They stopped the ridicule realising they cant get a reaction.

Well idk they prolly would, but either way they need to be the bigger person and not pick on mako in the first place.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Yes black basically ppl need to grow up in other words instead of acting like children. Its a real pain in the ars

ya really BFV isn't important enough to get worked up about.

XxblackxX
09-05-2010, 12:15 PM
I know right??? I basically act the same age as you Yori, Kg, And Lunar.
Yes, because it's you, do not act your age. XD

Yay!! See, I'm not a whiny teenager!

Hally
09-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Well idk they prolly would, but either way they need to be the bigger person and not pick on mako in the first place.

Yes they do. They know that this makes him react yet they continue to pick on him. Saying mako your weak and leave it at that fine but they continue to torment him. I have been told I am weak from my enemys but unlike mako who has not had many epic feets I have. I have curbstommped and kicked buts and defeated strong ppl like assassin and jun so I can brush off being called weak cause I know it is not true.

ya really BFV isn't important enough to get worked up about.

Exactly its just rp.

Hally
09-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I know right??? I basically act the same age as you Yori, Kg, And Lunar.

Yay!! See, I'm not a whiny teenager!

Yea you do act very mature which is good

XxblackxX
09-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Awesome.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Yes they do. They know that this makes him react yet they continue to pick on him. Saying mako your weak and leave it at that fine but they continue to torment him. I have been told I am weak from my enemys but unlike mako who has not had many epic feets I have. I have curbstommped and kicked buts and defeated strong ppl like assassin and jun so I can brush off being called weak cause I know it is not true.

Exactly its just rp.

ya but it isn't mako's fault in the first place, if those guys wouldn't be jerk to him then there wouldn't be this problem.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Awesome.

not your not dude don't lie. i'm awesome, drive around in my moms ride

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 12:36 PM
It is Mako's fault for taking internet RP seriously.

Danielle
09-05-2010, 12:36 PM
not your not dude don't lie. i'm awesome, drive around in my moms ride
Dude, she's a chica, not chico so not a dude.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:37 PM
It is Mako's fault for taking internet RP seriously.

well if you don't pick on him, then we don't have this problem. not saying that mako responses are ok, but you picking on him is the problem.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Dude, she's a chica, not chico so not a dude.

it is lyrics from a song

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 12:40 PM
......My sarcasm must have been dry.

But I'm really wondering how in the world calling someone 'low tier' is an insult.well if you don't pick on him, then we don't have this problem. not saying that mako responses are ok, but you picking on him is the problem.

XxblackxX
09-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Vatty, it would be best if we lay off the sarcasm here, some don't know how to take it.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 12:59 PM

But I'm really wondering how in the world calling someone 'low tier' is an insult.

no i know you were being sarcastic, but still.

low tier isn't a insult to most of us but if it is for someone then it isn't ok to call them that.

Hally
09-05-2010, 01:00 PM
It takes two ppl to start an arguement I am not saying anyone in particular is to blame. It is true ppl do take this thing way to seriously. Some ppls feelings get hurt way more then other ppl who can brush things of so this is kinda difficult. I mean if someone like Jun for example comes up to me and says I am weak and will never defeat him in the war I dont get all offensive cause I know he is just Rp I will rp back saying something like he will die and not to underestimate my powers. But then some ppl take it too damn serious and this is the problem. If you know someone is truely getting offended and irritated stop.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 01:26 PM
It takes two ppl to start an arguement I am not saying anyone in particular is to blame. It is true ppl do take this thing way to seriously. Some ppls feelings get hurt way more then other ppl who can brush things of so this is kinda difficult. I mean if someone like Jun for example comes up to me and says I am weak and will never defeat him in the war I dont get all offensive cause I know he is just Rp I will rp back saying something like he will die and not to underestimate my powers. But then some ppl take it too damn serious and this is the problem. If you know someone is truely getting offended and irritated stop.

yup yup yup

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 01:34 PM
You know, someone made a thread saying "oh, we need more mods to infract and destroy the trolling and flaming and swearing and this that and the other."
But dont you think it would make, A) Maik's Job, B) The Administration's Job, C) The Moderator's Jobs a whole ton easier if we just tried to, I don't know, act our age?

Seriously folks, this is most likely the least mature section of the forum if one disregards Off Topica. The people here dont respect anyone, are constantly starting flame wars, and complaining to Mods and Admins.

Step 1 to saving FV. - Shut up. If you have a problem internally, BECAUSE YOU LOST, just give up, hold your head high and walk away. You're the better wo/man.

Step 2. - Grow up. Learn grammar, show respect to people, regardless of how much they suck. U totzalyz dunt wahnt teh reszt of teh furrm to C u as lamerrz.

I decided to stop telling peoplr they suck and what not yesteerday Lol. That's a huge coincidence. But other than that, I habe always followed all the other rules.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 01:37 PM

But I'm really wondering how in the world calling someone 'low tier' is an insult.
Sayinig low tier isn't bad, but constantly calling him/her fodder is.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Teddie, I agree with your post. However, there are some people in this section that does not like to listen or abide by any form of rules. It was more calm when I was around, but now the nonsensical actions have surfaced again. People need to be more mature before anytime in this section gets better.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-05-2010, 02:19 PM
This won't ever happen, and that is why every time there is a debate there are at least 5 FAILures veining the thread.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 02:24 PM
This won't ever happen, and that is why every time there is a debate there are at least 5 FAILures veining the thread.

It is unfortunate because I really like Bleach FV, but the people here are ridiculous.

-Naruto-
09-05-2010, 02:36 PM

Well said my friend, well said.

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:07 PM
*sigh* Its true ppl need to grow up why cant ppl have a decent fight without having a debate that turns into a flame war after every move. I mean I can name several ppl that can but those ppl are more mature and have been around on this forum for a very long time and get that fv is more of a fun thing anyway. Its supposed to be more of a layed back thing then war system so ppl can just let loss and use crazy attacks but argueing about things such as measuring sp levels is silly cause you cant accuratly guage these things this is not WS. If your oppoenent seemingly has immense sp/insane defences there is a way to still beat them just think and out smart them. Find a way to throw them off somehow so they are backed into a corner and mess up. Fv is hard sometimes in a way to defeat your opponent because of ppls insane sp levels and abilitys but thats what makes it fun cause it takes brains to beat your opponent at this point. ppl just dont run out of sp very fast despite cero or kido spamming however they can still die.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Low tier is the very definition of Fodder. When people are saying that someone is fodder, it does not mean that you are weak, useless, or a moron. It simply means that you look weak compared to a higher force. Sayinig low tier isn't bad, but constantly calling him/her fodder is.

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes but some ppl take offense to them continously being called fodder. Some ppl like mako need encouragement. "you are improveing but you need alot more work. These things you should work on to be a better fighter. You may be low tier but have potential" Its all in the wording. Trust me I work with ppl like that who get offended at every little thing and if I say the wrong thing they cry. Its hard but its possible to say it in a way that does not offend him.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 04:22 PM
What Hally said. Make them feel like they are not bad, even if they suck.

Sephiroth
09-05-2010, 04:26 PM
We cant really set rules. Because people will complain like they did when Kaz tried to set rules.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Fine, but you do realize that Mako has been continuously trying to improve the times I had called him a Fodder, correct?

They need to get out of their Stand Alone Complexes than.

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Kaz had very few rules and they are the rules I follow when I fight. Me and her worked on them but yea I know.......they cant even follow those simple rules.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 04:41 PM
What rules? There were only one rule, and that rule had been here since the beginning. The only difference was that Kaz explained the rule in more detail.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 04:41 PM
We cant really set rules. Because people will complain like they did when Kaz tried to set rules.

Kaz had very few rules and they are the rules I follow when I fight. Me and her worked on them but yea I know.......they cant even follow those simple rules.

Exactly.

Apparently, people have an issue with a higher authority. BFV needs a Leader, that is the only way things will get better.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 04:42 PM
What rules? There were only one rule, and that rule had been here since the beginning. The only difference was that Kaz explained the rule in more detail.

True.

The only rule was no GM.

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:42 PM
But how do you stop the drama. This is probably the biggest problem.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-05-2010, 04:45 PM

By everyone getting over themselves, whether they are the best or the worst.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-05-2010, 04:45 PM
You can't.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Sayinig low tier isn't bad, but constantly calling him/her fodder is.

Get people to lighten up and stop acting like PC crowds, drop their Stand Alone Complex, use third grade grammar, and stop Flame/Troll Baiting.
True.

The only rule was no GM.

It just saddens me at how a sum of people cannot follow one single rule, when in reality, there are thousands of regulations and laws.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 04:47 PM

As a Leader, you decipher the problem and initiate solutions. BFV needs order. Nothing operates sufficiently without rules and some type of guidelines. I thought about coming back, but I would prefer not to have a headache.

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:48 PM
I mean a perfectly fun fight is ruined cause of drama. After calling a judge to look at the fight several times to tell us that no one has won and to continue. Yet I knew this but my opponent continously kept telling me I was wrong.

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Get people to lighten up and stop acting like PC crowds, drop their Stand Alone Complex, use third grade grammar, and stop Flame/Troll Baiting.

It just saddens me at how a sum of people cannot follow one single rule, when in reality, there are thousands of regulations and laws.

And if ppl dont listen?

MysticGoten
09-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Part of the fight is the fun, arguin' over who won just makes it stupid.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Kick out. But remember, you need a good reason to do so. Otherwise, continue trying to persuade them. I also forgot one thing : COMMON SENSE And if ppl dont listen?

Hally
09-05-2010, 04:53 PM
As a Leader, you decipher the problem and initiate solutions. BFV needs order. Nothing operates sufficiently without rules and some type of guidelines. I thought about coming back, but I would prefer not to have a headache.

Yea I know. Its alot of work

Anbu Leader
09-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Saying stuff like;

1. "Shut up"
2. "Learn Grammar"

Won't stop none of the Flame's and Trolls.
You know that, right?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
/seriously discusses

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Yea I know. Its alot of work

It is a lot of work. Why do you think it pissed me off when people thought they could do a better job or claimed they contributed? I was the one devoting my time to make BFV better. And for awhile, it was a lot better. Now, it is worse than ever. Has anyone stepped up? No.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 05:06 PM
I never at one point had stated that you are to silence others. Grammar meanwhile makes people more civilized, even if just an ounce more.Saying stuff like;

1. "Shut up"
2. "Learn Grammar"

Won't stop none of the Flame's and Trolls.
You know that, right?

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:07 PM
It is a lot of work. Why do you think it pissed me off when people thought they could do a better job or claimed they contributed? I was the one devoting my time to make BFV better. And for awhile, it was a lot better. Now, it is worse than ever. Has anyone stepped up? No.

Some ppl did help though but yes you did the majority of the work and ppl dont appreciate that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Actually, this is rather mild. Before the DE, people were using atomic bombs, time manipulation, pocket dimensions, and attacks the speed of light.It is a lot of work. Why do you think it pissed me off when people thought they could do a better job or claimed they contributed? I was the one devoting my time to make BFV better. And for awhile, it was a lot better. Now, it is worse than ever. Has anyone stepped up? No.

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:10 PM
True there was a time it was way worse then this

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Some ppl did help though but yes you did the majority of the work and ppl dont appreciate that.

Some people did help me, while others did nothing.

Actually, this is rather mild. Before the DE, people were using atomic bombs, time manipulation, pocket dimensions, and attacks the speed of light.

._.

Damn.

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Some people did help me, while others did nothing.

._.

Damn.

Yea exactly. It takes more then 1 person to fix things.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 05:13 PM
I fought someone who sent literal armies at me from different dimensions.

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Did you? Wow.............

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I suggest shutting down the entire verse or section banning people.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 05:21 PM
I suggest shutting down the entire verse or section banning people.

no FV is fun, but people just need to fight and not care so much about GM. If you are good enough you can beat GM. so just keep on fighting even if they GM. Or just have them edit their post.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Err wut?

"I grin and you suddenly get a hundred slashes on you. Snapping, I create a black hole that sucks you in and kill you."

You are saying that we are to LET people do this? And that we can counter it without GM'ING back? no FV is fun, but people just need to fight and not care so much about GM. If you are good enough you can beat GM. so just keep on fighting even if they GM. Or just have them edit their post.

Anbu Leader
09-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I never at one point had stated that you are to silence others. Grammar meanwhile makes people more civilized, even if just an ounce more.

Lol, I'm not talking to your pretty boy.

puppetmasterpossession
Err wut?

"I grin and you suddenly get a hundred slashes on you. Snapping, I create a black hole that sucks you in and kill you."

You are saying that we are to LET people do this? And that we can counter it without GM'ING back?

i never said you can't GM back. or you can tell them to edit.

"will you please edit because that is Auto hit."
or
" as the slashes come at me i sonido behind him not getting hit by the slashes, as the black hole trys to suck me in i stand behind you and so i don't get sucked in."

?tuw rrE

Kazumi Saitama
no FV is fun, but people just need to fight and not care so much about GM. If you are good enough you can beat GM. so just keep on fighting even if they GM. Or just have them edit their post.

GM should not be allowed. And yes, people could tell their opponent to edit their post.

If the flamming and arguments continue, people will start getting section banned or the entire verse will be shut down.

Anbu Leader
09-05-2010, 05:32 PM
By the way, shutting down the whole verse is a way out of this conversation.

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I agree gm should not be allowed but the auto loss thing is bs as well. I agree with kaz telling ppl to edit their posts would be more effective. If someone gms they have to redo their move some ppl make these conditions at the beggining of the fight. In a War gming should be used to count against an opponent when the final judgement comes so editing a post really should not be allowed if its a serious war. The more someone gms the more likely a judge will tell them that they lost the match vs someone who did not gm. But the auto loss thing is silly.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 05:54 PM
By the way, shutting down the whole verse is a way out of this conversation.

How so?

Why should people who do not abide by the rules have privileges? This verse is a privilege. Do you think Administrators, Moderators and FAIL enjoy this nonsense? It would be easier to get rid of it. I love Bleach FV, but if people continue to misbehave, why have it?

I agree gm should not be allowed but the auto loss thing is bs as well. I agree with kaz telling ppl to edit their posts would be more effective. If someone gms they have to redo their move some ppl make these conditions at the beggining of the fight. In a War gming should be used to count against an opponent when the final judgement comes so editing a post really should not be allowed if its a serious war. The more someone gms the more likely a judge will tell them that they lost the match vs someone who did not gm. But the auto loss thing is silly.

Before I quit, I would put GM as an automatic loss, but I would never abide by it. I would go soft and allow my opponent to edit their post.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 05:55 PM
I'd say this:

Minor GM - Edit Post
Major GM/Multiple GMs - Auto Lose

Also PMP, you don't get the principles of a black hole, do you?

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:57 PM
How so?

Why should people who do not abide by the rules have privileges? This verse is a privilege. Do you think Administrators, Moderators and FAIL enjoy this nonsense? It would be easier to get rid of it. I love Bleach FV, but if people continue to misbehave, why have it?

Before I quit, I would put GM as an automatic loss, but I would never abide by it. I would go soft and allow my opponent to edit their post.

Yea me too. And also how can you stop ppl from rping bleach fv exactly thats not really possible and ppl would just get really mad and then leave the forum completly

Anbu Leader
How so?

Ask your self this--

"Who ask them to take the Job?"

They look smart enough to know the consequence's.

puppetmasterpossession
I'd say this:

Minor GM - Edit Post
Major GM/Multiple GMs - Auto Lose

Also PMP, you don't get the principles of a black hole, do you?

no i get it but i said if that GM you can GM back, aka avoiding the black hole.

puppetmasterpossession
09-05-2010, 05:58 PM
BTW i'm not posting in this thread anymore it makes me think, and my brain hurts. so you know...bye

Hally
09-05-2010, 05:59 PM
no i get it but i said if that GM you can GM back, aka avoiding the black hole.

No you cant you have to stop call your opponent out. gming back is not gonna fix anything. You demand they edit their post or you win plain and simple.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Low tier is the very definition of Fodder. When people are saying that someone is fodder, it does not mean that you are weak, useless, or a moron. It simply means that you look weak compared to a higher force.
I know, but it sounds more derogatory than low tier.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 06:06 PM
And I agree with the section ban thing, but it has to be consistant because people are forum fiends and make new accounts, like shino.

Kazumi Saitama
09-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Yea me too. And also how can you stop ppl from rping bleach fv exactly thats not really possible and ppl would just get really mad and then leave the forum completly

A few BFV Role Players would not be significant. An Admin or Super Mod can hide a forum from normal users.

Hally
09-05-2010, 06:09 PM
And I agree with the section ban thing, but it has to be consistant because people are forum fiends and make new accounts, like shino.

A few BFV Role Players would not be significant. An Admin or Super Mod can hide a forum from normal users.

So just ban the problem makers but then again what about ppl making alternate accounts like shino I mean you cant ip ban someone so they can always make an alt count.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Check the IP adress when a new forumer tries to join FV.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Check the IP adress when a new forumer tries to join FV.
No, we can't ban alts that are guilty of nothing.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 06:59 PM
But it's the same person so shouldn't they have the same punishment? And isn't it against the rules to make alts?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 07:24 PM
No, we can't ban alts that are guilty of nothing.

I know, but it sounds more derogatory than low tier.

/Facepalm

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2010, 07:29 PM
/Facepalm
/groupfacepalm?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-05-2010, 07:31 PM
This is absurdity.