PDA

View Full Version : Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya

Lady Tsunade
09-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Distance: 20 metres
Mind Set: IC
Knowledge: Jiraiya has full knowledge on Itachi.
Restrictions: This is Part 1 Itachi, Kisame and Jiraiya. That means no Sage Mode, Susano'o, Water Dome. Or any other feats shown in Part 2.
- SotU
- Tsukiyomi

Go!

gama-sennin
09-05-2010, 04:16 AM
Swamp of the underworld and boss summons for Itachi and Stomach of giant toad for Kisame...

I think J-man should win this.

Lady Tsunade
09-05-2010, 04:18 AM
Ohshi-SotU.

/Restricts

Phoenix Wright
09-05-2010, 04:28 AM
In that case Itachi stomps with Amaterasu and Kisame is a large help as he showed significant power feats when single-handedly swinging Samehada around like nothing and fighting off Asuma with ease (with one hand).

Gai is the only one who has shown to be able to focus on an Uchiha's legs and if that doesn't work Jiraiya is screwed and will get raped by Tsukiyomi.

Toad summons won't do much either, genjutsu and Kisame easily take care of them.

lolohwd
09-05-2010, 04:44 AM
yeah basically kisame can restrict jiraya or keep him busy while itachi lines up some tsukyomi then bam after weakend one of jirayas opponents will go in for the kill

Lady Tsunade
09-05-2010, 06:27 AM
In that case Itachi stomps with Amaterasu and Kisame is a large help as he showed significant power feats when single-handedly swinging Samehada around like nothing and fighting off Asuma with ease (with one hand).

Gai is the only one who has shown to be able to focus on an Uchiha's legs and if that doesn't work Jiraiya is screwed and will get raped by Tsukiyomi.

Toad summons won't do much either, genjutsu and Kisame easily take care of them.

In Part 1, Itachi wasn't exactly comfortable with having to use Amaterasu. He's most certainly not using it straight off the bat. He's IC remember. For the sake of arguement. I'll ban Tsukyomi. Since we don't even know if part 1 Jiraiya had any experience with dispelling Genjutsu. Even thought its very likely he does.

mikeiskewl922
09-05-2010, 07:58 AM
I know Jiriya never actually went into Sage Mode in Part 1, but he might still know it, considering he learned it in his youth. Although he never showed it in Part 1, he probably still has it.

Lady Tsunade
09-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Regardless. Its restricted. I'm not gonna assume anything

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-05-2010, 08:23 AM
In Part 1, Itachi wasn't exactly comfortable with having to use Amaterasu. He's most certainly not using it straight off the bat. He's IC remember. For the sake of arguement. I'll ban Tsukyomi. Since we don't even know if part 1 Jiraiya had any experience with dispelling Genjutsu. Even thought its very likely he does.

even in part 2 jiraiya cant dispel tsukyomi

any way . in part 1 naruto , jiraya showed to have more feats , and i say kiraya can win cuz itatchi never showed any powerful tech besides ms .

mikeiskewl922
09-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Oh, okay, i don't know who would win because the only thing they could really do are:
Itachi: His speed, and idon'y know what else
Kisame: Samahada
Jiraiya: Gamabunta and the other Toads

I'm not really sure if this is right but, anything else?

Phoenix Wright
09-05-2010, 12:32 PM
He managed to easily get away from Jiraiya before the time they got to him, and he was clear out of sight. He can't have lost much stamina, and he will resort to it if he's going to die.

In any case with no genjutsu feats for Jiraiya, Regular Genjutsu stomps. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

LOL WHAT THE ;);););) WAS I THINKING JIRAIYA RAPES, DAMN I WAS A NOOB, EDIT LIKE A YEAR IN THE FUTURE, PROBLEM VIZ

OH NVM JUST READ THE OP, WELL, YEAH JMAN CAN STILL TAKE IT

Akatsuki X
07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Itachi and Kisame take this. At that point in the manga, Kisame showed taijutsu feats the were on par with Jiraiya during his fight with Gai.

Kisame could keep Jiraiya at bay with Samehada chakra suck and water clones.

If Jiraiya managed to pull off any toad summons, they would be huge targets and could be easily taken down using Amaterasu which Itachi.

Plus, Itachi's speed kinda outclasses Jiraiya with what we have seen from Jiraiya in part one, I mean, did he ever really show any significant speed feats in part one?

RINNEMAN1
07-05-2011, 08:56 PM
ch. 142 pg. 8-11 provides many feats.

Yellow Flash
07-05-2011, 09:14 PM
This is a pretty lame fight because of how heavily you've restricted both sides.

Anyways, Itachi and Kisame take this.