PDA

View Full Version : Toonzai preview

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-03-2010, 06:06 PM
If you saw theCW today, there was a TheCW4Kids Toonzai Fall Preview show. The show has previews of Dragon Ball Z Kai, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds and Rulers of Destiny, Cubix, Sonic X, Dinosaur King, and Yu-Gi-Oh!: Rulers of the Duel. Seriously, I don't know if anyone wants to watch Toonzai for real tomorrow morning.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-03-2010, 06:18 PM
If you saw theCW today, there was a TheCW4Kids Toonzai Fall Preview show. The show has previews of Dragon Ball Z Kai, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds and Rulers of Destiny, Cubix, Sonic X, Dinosaur King, and Yu-Gi-Oh!: Rulers of the Duel. Seriously, I don't know if anyone wants to watch Toonzai for real tomorrow morning.

I remember the show Cubix. Man these shows I haven't watched in FOREVER, well except for the new ones. Lol I might check this out and watch them just this Saturday to see how the shows are. Hopefully they are good. :lol:

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I remember the show Cubix. Man these shows I haven't watched in FOREVER, well except for the new ones. Lol I might check this out and watch them just this Saturday to see how the shows are. Hopefully they are good. :lol:
I hope you're right. Let's hope Toonzai is vaild like you said before.

MysticGoten
09-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Preview? But Kai has already been airing.

IchigoUzumaki
09-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I saw it

Rokkuon Sutoratosu
09-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Cubix!!!!!!!!!! omg that the ____ back in the day!!! can't wait for it!!!

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
wow DB Kai i dont get the difference from that and Z