PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Rebellion War: Azal vs. Seph

Azal
09-03-2010, 11:41 AM

(I see you ready to fight as i draw my sword ready for combat)(i fire a blue cero from the front of you and then one behind you.i fire bala from your left side and your right side)

Sephiroth
09-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Since all his attacks are aimed at one positon, I easly fly upwards and watch as his attacks collide together.I hold my hand out and points it towards him, Hado# 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down. I fire a blue Se at my opponent in a wider area than the #31 spell. I then flash step to teh right of my opponent about 10 ft away.Hado# 54:Abolishing Flames,I Fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate him completely if it makes contact.

Azal
09-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Since all his attacks are aimed at one positon, I easly fly upwards and watch as his attacks collide together.I hold my hand out and points it towards him, Hado# 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down. I fire a blue Se at my opponent in a wider area than the #31 spell. I then flash step to teh right of my opponent about 10 ft away.Hado# 54:Abolishing Flames,I Fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate him completely if it makes contact.
(I easily sonido away from the two blasts and then i fire a blue cero at you.I then appear behind you attempting to stab your back)

Sephiroth
09-03-2010, 08:13 PM
If you could easily sonido away from that last kido from that distance than grimmjow would of been able to dodge that attack also but he couldnt.

Azal
09-03-2010, 09:12 PM
If you could easily sonido away from that last kido from that distance than grimmjow would of been able to dodge that attack also but he couldnt.
then i must have misunderstood your attack

Azal
09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
wider than hado 31 spell doesnt give me any clue how wide it is

Sephiroth
09-03-2010, 09:15 PM
im talking bout 54
that the kido that Tosen used on Grimmjow when he came back to LN after getting beat up by vizard Ichago

Azal
09-04-2010, 03:46 PM
im talking bout 54
that the kido that Tosen used on Grimmjow when he came back to LN after getting beat up by vizard Ichago
um grimmjow was caught off guard from what i remember