PDA

View Full Version : Bleach FV New Rules Update - Information.

Anbu Leader
09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Rules Update

This is an update so I'm not forcing new rules nor I'm forcing you to use this but this will make bleach FV way damn easier and less arguments will happen so it will also be fun. Again, it is up to you if you're interested on using these rules--

Technice(s), Kidou, Spell, Shikai,(any kind of new energy/SP move)Rule--
Plane and simple. Once you've finished your Move/Counter in a battle, leave a small space in the bottom and explain how any Spell or Kidou, Etc that you have used works correctly. I know some people may say "Well they can always ask.." No. People do NOT ask because that is just wasting more time. I think people mostly win because other people may counter something but then his/her opponent might just make up a story how it really works. Confused? No problem. Look under---

Soul Reaper #1:

"As I spot opponent I point my finger towards his direction and say ((Bakudo#300)) releasing a large beam towards opponent, atempting to strike opponent.." (Sure sometimes people post something like this--) If opponent is touched by this he/her will be parelyzed for a few turns..
(But at the end its just telling his/her opponent what it does IF it touches him/her)

Soul Reaper #2:

"As this large beam is released towards me I raise my hand and say ((Jediko#45)) as a large force field wall has appeared infront of me reflecting the beam back towards opponent.."

Soul Reaper #1:

"False, that beam was made out of a special SP which cannot be diflected.."

Play by Play:
Soul Reaper #1 DID NOT post enough information concerning his Kidou.
Soul Reaper #2 was not aware of this Kidou's true power or reason so there was no way he/she could have blocked it.

(Soul Reaper #2 losses because his/her opponent did not INFORM Soul Reaper #2 on exactly what the Kidou does..)

I'll like for you to try this new form and if you do not like it, I'm not forcing you to use it.

Danielle
09-02-2010, 11:43 PM
I applaud your attempt...I think examples are easier and I am sure the ones I have of how I used kido are sufficient and correct.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-02-2010, 11:58 PM
I personally ask somebody to explain it. If you don't it's a stupid decision on your part.

Anbu Leader
09-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Fudge you two, I'm fighting like this from now on..

Danielle
09-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Such an attitude for no reason. I was assisting your cause.

Anbu Leader
09-03-2010, 12:18 AM
You applaud my attempt?!
All I'm trying to do is make it better not worst.

Danielle
09-03-2010, 12:20 AM
It's positive reinforcement, it is a genuinely good attempt.

Anbu Leader
09-03-2010, 12:22 AM
It mostly look like I've made a good attempt but not good enough for you kind..

Danielle
09-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Ah, no, you're making more of my words than there is. All anyone can do here is attempt. Some are good, some are off putting, and some don't survive. It's as straight forward as that. This is something that is useful for newcomers.

Anbu Leader
09-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Oh, I understand now.
Thank you.
For once you agree with me on something.

Go check the Bleach Wiki Thread I made.
I've just spent a half an hour on posting the Bakudos.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-03-2010, 01:06 AM
I do supprot your idea of explaining your moves though.

Anbu Leader
09-03-2010, 01:08 AM
You do?
Go here (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3918402#post3918402)
This is my way on helping out any Soul Reaper since there was a debate on rather or not being a Soul Reaper is harder. Well if its hard I've made this thread..