PDA

View Full Version : What if Naruto knew....

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-02-2010, 06:12 PM
what if Naruto and the rest of the Naruto characters knew they were famous, had fans, and were loved/hated. How do you think they would act?

Blue Lightning
09-02-2010, 06:14 PM
lol Naruto would be posing for the camera all the time

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Totally. Girls would be chasing after Sasuke screaming his name.

*** maya doray ***
09-03-2010, 12:23 AM
yeah ,i think it would be cool , and coolest for naruto :D , cause he is the hero. but if i have to chace `:) , i want to chase sasuke brother , itachi , and kiss him to the death `<3`<3`<3`<3 ....

<..............................>

THE KINGDOM OF RINNEGAN
VILLAGE :

*the highest anbu leader*

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Wow! I would totally want to hang with Gaara, Sakura, Naruto, Sai, Kakashi, and Shikamaru, the WHOLE day.

lolohwd
09-03-2010, 06:02 PM
none of the boys. other than shino. or choj. would be able to go outside. itachi would be running for his life. and there would be mobs of boys stalking hinata

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Ha ha!!! Xd

Sajuuk
09-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Shikamaru would be bored and say it's to troublesome, but Naruto would just get hyperactive.

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Yeah. Hinata would probably blush and faint a lot when the people who loved her came around. XD

CaptainKell
09-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Sasuke would be like Rpatz.
XD Purposely embaress himself and demonstate self destructive behaviour in an attempt to try and get people to like him less.
ofcourse it wouldnt work. XD he'd also have to hide from all the crazyyy stalkers.. *is one of them*
Naruto.. he would just have an ego twice as big.. XD and it would be funny.

Kunoichi
09-07-2010, 05:30 AM
I bet Tsunade would enter the world poker tournament.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
09-07-2010, 06:53 AM
If I have a chance, I'll want to chase Sasuke's brother , Itachi , and kiss him to the death I would pretty much want to do this with all of my favourite characters.
/Is to shy to in RL to do that though.

If anything a majority of the Characters would definately have there hands full, there reactions will most likely differ from other Characters, Naruto and the other Characters that are some what Hyperactive for one, would be all Hype about it, though Neji and the Quiet types would most likely take it in there stroll, though would probably get sick of it eventually. While the more Friendly, outgoing Characters are more likely get in with it and enjoy signing and getting to know there fans.

JenniferWonderland
09-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Ino would act like a diva x]

Jonesy
09-07-2010, 09:09 PM
They would probably go insane.

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Sasuke would be like Rpatz.
XD Purposely embaress himself and demonstate self destructive behaviour in an attempt to try and get people to like him less.
ofcourse it wouldnt work. XD he'd also have to hide from all the crazyyy stalkers.. *is one of them*
Naruto.. he would just have an ego twice as big.. XD and it would be funny.

It would be funny. *Nods*

I bet Tsunade would enter the world poker tournament.

She'd probably lose! XD

I would pretty much want to do this with all of my favourite characters.
/Is to shy to in RL to do that though.

If anything a majority of the Characters would definately have there hands full, there reactions will most likely differ from other Characters, Naruto and the other Characters that are some what Hyperactive for one, would be all Hype about it, though Neji and the Quiet types would most likely take it in there stroll, though would probably get sick of it eventually. While the more Friendly, outgoing Characters are more likely get in with it and enjoy signing and getting to know there fans.

Yes, I agree with that.

razzy
09-08-2010, 05:19 PM
happy as hell he's famous!

Kunoichi
09-08-2010, 05:23 PM
She'd probably lose! XD

Not if she entered the tournament right before pein comes to town, just think! Then she'd have enough money to rebuild the whole village!

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-08-2010, 05:32 PM
*Imagines* Yeah.... Lol.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-08-2010, 05:37 PM
what if Naruto and the rest of the Naruto characters knew they were famous, had fans, and were loved/hated. How do you think they would act?

Naruto: I'M FAMOUS!!! *Takes it in* `:P
Sasuke: Hmph... *Kills fans* `:|
Sakura: OH BOY CHA!!!!! `:D *Is happy about it*
Hinata: I..I..I'm f..famous?! *Faints* X///X
Lee: MAY MY FANS SHARE THE POWER OF YOUTH!!! :mrgreen:
Shikamaru: Being Famous is such a drag... -__-

Lol