PDA

View Full Version : Team Taka vs. Jiraya

Tourune
09-02-2010, 08:18 AM

Restrictions: Sasuke Can Only Use His Feats From His Fights With Deidara, Killer Bee + Itachi. No SM For Jiraya OR SOTUW

Distance: 60 Meters

Acceptions: None

gama-sennin
09-02-2010, 08:26 AM
So basically sasuke does not have CM and

Jiriaya has either SotU or SM, right?

Tourune
09-02-2010, 08:28 AM
So basically sasuke does not have CM and

Jiriaya has either SotU or SM, right?
Did Sasuke Use CM In His Fights With Deidara + Itachi? If So Then He Can Use CM.

He Cant Use Those

Shikamaru Nara
09-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Jiraiya gets raped.

Suigetsu and Juugo buy some time while Sasuke transforms to CS2 and then proceeds to Chidori Jiraiya's head off. If anything happens to Sasuke, he bites Karin and she has another orgasm, and they find another way for Sasuke to Chidori Jiraiya to death.

Tourune
09-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Jiraiya gets raped.

Suigetsu and Juugo buy some time while Sasuke transforms to CS2 and then proceeds to Chidori Jiraiya's head off. If anything happens to Sasuke, he bites Karin and she has another orgasm, and they find another way for Sasuke to Chidori Jiraiya to death.
How Will They Do That Under Gamabunta Foot?

gama-sennin
09-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Did Sasuke Use CM In His Fights With Deidara + Itachi? If So Then He Can Use CM.

He Cant Use Those

But this is confusing me...You have also allowed feats from sasuke Vs KB fight where sasuke used Amaterasu but he didnt have CM.

If amaterasu is restricted then,

Jiriaya summons stomach of giant frog and kills them at leisure.

Add Gamabunta, Gamahiro and its overkill.

mikeiskewl922
09-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Jiraiya would have a really hard time without Sage Mode!

Tourune
09-02-2010, 08:38 AM
But this is confusing me...You have also allowed feats from sasuke Vs KB fight where sasuke used Amaterasu but he didnt have CM.

Um CM Is Curse Mark? Correct?

gama-sennin
09-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Um CM Is Curse Mark? Correct?

Yeah..

Tourune
09-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah..
So He Can Use Ammy + CM.

Shikamaru Nara
09-02-2010, 08:42 AM
How Will They Do That Under Gamabunta Foot?

Because they'll let Jiraiya summon Gamabunta?

But he did have CS2 in Deidara Vs. Sasuke, so it's all of those fights pushed together, get it?

But he won't have the prep. And Ammy isn't restricted, he used it in Itachi Vs. Sasuke.

Gamahiro is a fodder. xD
Jiraiya would have a really hard time without Sage Mode!

All true.

Tourune
09-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Hair Jutsus Could Seperat The Team While Fire Jutsus Could Keep Them Busy While Jiraya Uses Toad Mouth Bind To Hold Them Down

Shikamaru Nara
09-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Hair Jutsus Could Seperat The Team While Fire Jutsus Could Keep Them Busy While Jiraya Uses Toad Mouth Bind To Hold Them Down

He can only use one at a time. XD

gama-sennin
09-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Because they'll let Jiraiya summon Gamabunta?

Jiriays summons stomach of giant frog and then he summons Gama...

But he did have CS2 in Deidara Vs. Sasuke, so it's all of those fights pushed together, get it?

But he didnt have CM against KB, on the other hand he had CM against Itachi but no amaterasu.

But he won't have the prep. And Ammy isn't restricted, he used it in Itachi Vs. Sasuke.

Who used? sasuke?

Gamahiro is a fodder. xD

Gamahiro is the boss frog that J-man summoned to fight against Animal path's summons.
Edit: It was Gamaken

A lot depends on Ammy. With ammy the battle becomes really difficult for Jiraiya.

Without ammy, Jiraiya wins.

Tourune
09-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Jiraya Was Able To Absorb Itachi's Ammy So Why Not Sasukes?

321zigzag3
09-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Regardless who wins.

There is a huge difference absorbing remnants of the Amaterasu from a Toad Stomach and trying to absorb Amaterasu directly burning on you.

Shikamaru Nara
09-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Regardless who wins.

There is a huge difference absorbing remnants of the Amaterasu from a Toad Stomach and trying to absorb Amaterasu directly burning on you.

Those were remnants? I thought it was the real deal.

321zigzag3
09-02-2010, 11:13 AM
They are real yet they were the remnants.

RealNinja
09-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Anyways toad stomach trap on Suigetsu and Jugo. Kills Karin leisurely. Sasuke dodges the toad drop. But gets blown up by Gamabunta water bullets.

Nyruss
09-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Gamabunta isn't fast enough to hit Sasuke.

Akatsuki X
09-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Suigetsu and Juugo give Sasuke prep to use Kirin.
Or go CS2, chidori to the nads.

Or Ammy to the face.

There are many ways in which Jiraiya dies with such limitations on him.

Susanoo's Eyes
09-02-2010, 01:32 PM
food cart destroyer or swamp of the underworld . how is team taka going to tank a giant toad which ways god who knows how much, dropping on top of them or a swamp that engulfed a giant two head snake?(I think it was two headed need to refresh memory) I think it can take everyone down except sasuke..since he can glide in the air in curse mark mode. Note this is just a questrion and I am not saying Jiraiya wins or anything it is just a thought.

Edit: Forget SotU reply..though food cart destroyer stands.