PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU COULD MAKE A CHARACTER, WOULD HE/SHE LOOK LIKE?

D.E.Mortal
04-10-2009, 04:20 PM
IF YOU COULD MAKE A CHARACTER, WOULD HE/SHE LOOK LIKE.

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Made title accurate and moved to appropriate forum.
--

chofan73
04-19-2009, 04:53 PM
well in the naruto series weve yet to se a good ninja using techniques based with the element of ice haku may be bad but a ninja wit ice would be nice .... did you see the sweet rhyme ! (>^-^)>

Midori_Chan
04-19-2009, 04:57 PM
if i made a character she would have long black hair and her outsit would be like purple and kinda open and she would have a plad skirt red and black striped tights and black Nija boots
finally her Name would be Midori
just like my user name

Avian
04-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Awesome, plain and simple.

rockleesluvr
04-19-2009, 06:39 PM
well- I did make a character. :D i draw all the time! and if i made a character, she'd be lee's girlfriend....*drools*...cause..I loves lee. :XD: here's a picture: xxxxxxxxxx

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Sorry, we can't allow fanart right now, unfortunately. Even if it's a cool one you drew yourself ;).
--

C-C
04-19-2009, 06:45 PM
She'd have a brown ponytail with blonde highlights. She'd where her headband around her neck and wear purple or gray.

rockleesluvr
04-20-2009, 06:13 PM
oh gosh.. i didn't know that wasn't allowed!! T_T gomenosai!!!!! wakarimashita!!! ^_^ no more fanart... :cry: oh well. you guys gets the idea. my character would have a keeeewl kekkei genkai too. all her senses would reach maximum, and she could see in the dark!(glowing eyes) XD
gosh, i'm a dork. and SHE'D LIVE WITH LEE AND BE APPOINTED TO LEE'S TEAM!!

shikamaru47
04-20-2009, 07:13 PM
mine would look like lee and shikamaru put together

sakura&shikamaru
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
i would make a guy that looks like asuma and shikamaru because he is kurenai and asumas son :mrgreen:

xion
04-22-2009, 03:43 PM
he would be a guy with a red and black jacket black ninja pants on with all ninja tools his headband on his neck blue dyed long spikey hair lots of bangs a bandage on the right arm he would use explosions from fire chakra like dediara exept no clay and weaker (for now) he would also use medical ninjutsu to help his comrades (and use moves like chakra dissection blades)

KuroChick
04-22-2009, 03:50 PM
...didnt someone else make one thike this...

go_diedara_go
04-22-2009, 03:51 PM
a dude from the sound who is gray and his face is wraped up in bandiges no shirt and really skinny [spoiler:1cysl20l]like evil buu for you dbz fans[/spoiler:1cysl20l]and wrapsd his body arund peaple and poisen needles shoot from his skin

princezzhinata
04-22-2009, 05:41 PM
My Character would Look like this: Her face would be exactly like Kushina, her hair would exactly be like Hinata's (shippuden). Her personality would be like Naruto's, her skills would be like kinda mix of Hiruzen's,Minato's,Tsunade's and Jiraiya's and her dress would be like Sakura's
And her name would be Mika

Aura Hatake
04-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Name: Aura Hatake
Nickname: Konoha's White Tiger
Ninja Rank: Jonin
Pet: a white tiger named Facia
Mainly Uses: Ninjutsu and Tai Jutsu / Specializies in fire style jutsu, shadows type jutsu, and wind style jutsu
Chakra Nature: Wind and Fire
Weapon: Special kunai knives that drain her enemy’s chakra
Married To: Kakashi
She has 2 different forms (almost like Naruto and his nine-tails from only different). She has kind of short messy brown hair and green eyes in her natural form and in her other form she would have white hair with cat ears and a tiger tail and her eyes would be yellow.She wears her headband like the same way Kakashi does I decided she should wear it like his because he's my favorite character and it also symbolizes something about my real self because my left eye is fake and I can't see out of it. Aura normally wears a green tank top, gloves, and brown shorts. For her shippuden version she wears a black top with short black pants and a red scarf, and she wears blue gloves under her black ones. She also has a tattoo on her right ankle (the same one I have in real life) of a blue moon with a star in the middle of it.

D.E.Mortal
04-25-2009, 05:03 PM
been a while since i posted this but here's my ninja

Name:D
Home Village: Konohagakure
Chakra Type: darkness and wind, but resistant to fire,water,lightning,earth, immune to wind
Weapon:his kekkei genkai:can manipultate blood (like Musica from rave master does with silver), the ByakuShaRinnegan Eye(all eyes combined), his sword Ascalon(japanese katana)
Likes: jumping from high places, cinnamon rolls,his pet Xin (closely resembles Umbreon from pokemon),Ino
Hates: Orochimaru,Akatsuki(Deidara especially),biju,Akuma-sensei,Gen-sensei(yes the two guys from street fighter!)

p.s. he's orochimaru's brother, just kidding

Luna Kobentori
04-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Luna Kobentori

Mine would have blond hair and brown eyes, and hidden mist headband over a blue bandana around her forehead. She would be wearing a light blue strapless top that goes no lower than her belly button and a matching skirt no lower than half way inbetween the knees and the feet. For shoes she would wear leather sandles. Most of the time she carries a bamboo stick that she can transform into a pure moonstone sword as her only weapon, glove on her right hand to hide a curse mark Orochimaru gave her, and sometimes you can see a black flower pendant neckless either around her neck or wrapped around the wrist of her left arm. She doesn't use jistu because her father restricted it at birth but she found her own power which encouaged her to run away from the hidden hist after earning her first head band in secret from Kymiko Sensei.
which was blank

Skin: Light Peach
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 100lb
BDay: June 30
Age Shippuden: 17
Age Akatsuki: 22
Village: Hidden Mist
Element: Water
[spoiler:duahl0m4]because she was born a cancer[/spoiler:duahl0m4]

cnd
04-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Three words- Ginourmous chested woman :ugeek:

Anime Man
04-29-2009, 06:59 PM
mine would have an afro with a hidden sand scarred headband and yellow eyes

TheViolletteHeart
04-30-2009, 03:48 AM
Here is my team of bad guys. And I don't mean it like evil (which they are, actually), I mean like they are awful at being ninja.

Suki Himura: Waist length green and purple hair, emerald eyes, lightly tanned skin, full lips, long eyelashes, 6' tall, wearing a brown, midriff-showing top and khaki capris.

Daisuke Himura: Short, blue hair, gray eyes, lightly tanned skin, 6' tall, wearing a simple blue outifit.

Eiko Kawaguchi: Short red hair, green eyes, pale skin, thinner lips than Suki, shorter eyelashes, 5'3" tall, wearing a green mini dress.

You asked what they looked like, not for a full character bio. :roll:

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-21-2009, 08:09 PM
my guy would have dirtyblonde hair color have light tan skin color have a buzz-cut hair style like 2 wear black whenever he gets the chance have black and forest green eyes be funny most of the times and serious most of the times .........guess who im talking about... ME!!!!

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Name: Akira Hamasaki
1st season:
She is wearing a light steel blue colored halter in the first season. Since she uses water jutsus, the feeling of the halter is a bathing suit feeling. When her halter touches water, pictures of bubbles will appear on her shirt. Her hair is a short shadowy black with dark blue highlights in her hair. Her hair comes to her shoulder length. The headband would be around her neck. The pants would be a light steel blue skort (a skirt with a shorts underneath the skirt). The skort will be thigh length.
2nd season:
Her shirt color is a light purple. A tube top this time. Her hair will go all the way down to her stomach. Same color and same highlights. When the tube top goes in the water, pictures of tiny dolphins would pop up on the shirt. The pants would be a light purple color. It is a skirt with pants underneath.
Weapon: Senbons
Companion: Mo Mo
Mo Mo is a small tiger that can get large and small again. She is a bengal tiger. Her teeth can cut through everything. In the first and second season, she stays the same. No change. Her headband is around her neck too.

Ryaque
06-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Name: Ryaque the Mysteriouse
Information: Was raised by Orochimaru, became ninja in the leaf village, Sasuke's girl friend.
Personality: Quiet when it comes to talking about her past, has a good sence of humor but very protective about certain thing and is prone to use violence and can have a bit of a dark side.
Desribiption: (At 15) Red hair with an A-simetrical cut and black streak on the longer side, blood red cat ears, red eyes and uses sharingan, cat whiskers (like Naruto's), wheres a jacket that snaps around her neck and hangs behing her, birth mark on left shoulder, wheres fish net and cuts short just above the waist, red bra underneath, locket form Sasuke, fish net that starts at her elbows and continues down to writst where small spikes come out and one big one going inbetween thumb and index finger, long nails that look like claws, really short shorts with red undermeath, on right leg is a wrap that has a holder for a kureni knife and the knife is poisoned, black high heeled boots, red cat tail.
Tailed Beast: Ten Tailed Tiger
Chakura Natures: Fire, Water, also uses genjutsu
Friend: Leo the uni-lion
Weapons: Sword she made herself, knives, bow and arrows, and cross sword. (sword that is curved into a slight "L" shape and is split in half length wise with red on the top and black on the bottom, has two little holes in the front to fire bullets out of and a handle the hang on to, and can split in half to become twin swords)
Ryaque is armed and dangerouse!!!

My Man Sasori
06-22-2009, 06:27 PM
http://guardianshinobi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=41386075
This is what mine would look like. :)

2hyper4u AKA Sloth
06-22-2009, 06:34 PM
blood red hair at waist length

very slim with pale skin (but has a good tan XD)

wear khaki shorts with a dark brown leather tool belt for storing scrolls and weapons
a black tanktop with short sleeve detachable fishnet

wears her hair either in pigtails, a ponytail or down (usually tied up with black ribbon)

her eyes change color depending on mood, has a very innocent face

face is somewhat round and is very sweet and caring looking

she is 4'9" and is 16 years old (yes, I do realize she is extremely short)
cares for everyone and hates killing, but will protect the ones she loves

would easily sacrafice herself for her friend's safety and well-being

sayoko uchiha
06-28-2009, 08:54 PM
like this http://black-foxs101.deviantart.com/art/sayoko-Uchiha-outfits-90428959

CutieSakura
07-02-2009, 11:16 AM
This is one of them! Not my favorite.I'm not this charater though I just felt like making her up!
Name:Asami Kohana
Hair:long with layers black
Eyes:crystal blue
Ninja:Akatsuki member
Love interest:Itachi
Ability:Can be the only one to wield the "Sakura Katana"! Is good at genjutsu

Sorry it's not a lot though:p

I was gonna put my charater is put I'm too scared someone will steal my idea:(
So I put this girl for now!
Maybe I'll put me in?_?
But I'll think about it!

Chin_Tao
07-02-2009, 12:45 PM
My Ninja is myself, Chin Tao:

Village: Konoha Village.
Clan: Tao Clan.

Physical appearance: A white, open Kimono with blue bands around the waist. Long black hair with a pony-tail. A headband with the Yin-Yang mark (its the mark of his Clan, the Tao Clan). A tattoo with the mark of his Clan on his left palm. A long Katana blade on his right side of his belt. Black pants, and regular Ninja sandals. He also has many hidden weapons in his robe, including knifes, throw needles, and Kunais. He is the future leader of his Clan.

nexthokage
07-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Mixture of lee s eyebrows saske head and sai pesonality