PDA

View Full Version : Sizescaling Question

DSPR7
08-31-2010, 01:08 PM
I ask this because of the fact that we are allowed to equalize speed, "increase" power based on progression and logical deduction, and generally screw with powers and what not. So are we allowed to equalize SIZE?

I ask this because my favorite series of all time is Pikmin, and despite having a sun busting weapon, is a low powered verse due to small size. It would help if I could scale up the size to the approximate human size. This would also refer to such series as Redwall and etc.

Clearly this would'nt affect most animalverses, however. Verses like Warriors are well established within a world populated by humans, plus they are basically normal animals. These verses would still be restricted by size and such. But less believeable ones, that feature animals as humanish bipeds or some such or cartoony mini verses like Pikmin would benefit from this. Certain animalverses that could use size scaling include many old Disney movies, like Robin Hood and the Mickey Mouse movies.

Answers plz.

Nyruss
08-31-2010, 01:20 PM
All that is required is that you specify that they are normal sized when you make a thread.

Shikamaru Nara
08-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Just say that they're normal sized. That's all you have to do.

DSPR7
08-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Just say that they're normal sized. That's all you have to do.

Alright, thanks.

321zigzag3
08-31-2010, 01:35 PM
I ask this because of the fact that we are allowed to equalize speed, "increase" power based on progression and logical deduction, and generally screw with powers and what not. So are we allowed to equalize SIZE?

I ask this because my favorite series of all time is Pikmin, and despite having a sun busting weapon, is a low powered verse due to small size. It would help if I could scale up the size to the approximate human size. This would also refer to such series as Redwall and etc.

Clearly this would'nt affect most animalverses, however. Verses like Warriors are well established within a world populated by humans, plus they are basically normal animals. These verses would still be restricted by size and such. But less believeable ones, that feature animals as humanish bipeds or some such or cartoony mini verses like Pikmin would benefit from this. Certain animalverses that could use size scaling include many old Disney movies, like Robin Hood and the Mickey Mouse movies.

Answers plz.

They are pikmin sized.

DSPR7
08-31-2010, 01:40 PM
They are pikmin sized.

No way. And Naruto is Naruto sized. GASP! XD

Shika-fiend
08-31-2010, 02:20 PM
As said before, just say that they are equally sized.

The 1st Hokage
08-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Super Delete Hammer!!!!

But as said before, simply say equel size and speed to clear up any confusion.