PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Why Nagato + Zetsu Will NOT BE Here

Tourune
08-30-2010, 11:40 AM
We Have Never Seen The Current Nagato (Skinny One) Fight So What Will His Moveset Be? And If They Put The Teen Nagato Then Thed Have To Put The Teen Yakhio, I Dout That Will Happen.

Will Someone Tell Me How Will Zetsu Be In This Game If He Cant Even Fight? All He Can Do Is Seperate Himself, i Dont Think They Would Chosse Him Over Kurenai.

And With The "Akatsuki Sasuke Not Being Confirmed" Rant, He Is In Both Of These Trailers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2UT4WiZCs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ijKvXFBGs

deidara#1
08-30-2010, 11:49 AM
I believe Zetsu for some reason, I can't back it up with facts but I still believe he will be in.
Nagato I will believe it when I see it, I doubt he will be in and I could care less if he is.

NBT
08-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Nagato and Zetsu will not be in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
This is why they won't be in.

HorizonLightss
08-31-2010, 12:46 PM
well if older nagato is in theres always his giant wheelchair attack `:P

PaperAngel
08-31-2010, 12:48 PM

There's really no point in an older Nagato or Zetsu. It would be weird

Parak111
08-31-2010, 01:19 PM

That's right. And his ougi could be where he impales the enemy with that rod.http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

HorizonLightss
08-31-2010, 01:24 PM
"konan i got him pinned down with my wheel get him now!"
rofl

kamui
08-31-2010, 06:23 PM
I think Nagato-Yahiko-Kanon (teen version of them) will be part of Jaraiya storyline indeed but not playable except Kanon-Deva Path (older version) ;)

mix787
08-31-2010, 07:31 PM
Zetsu has never fought o.o i thought he wasn't a "front line fighter" .

xX Sasori Xx
09-04-2010, 11:53 AM
It would be silly to include Nagato in any game really. Zetsu, on the other hand, looks like he could be a decent fighter if they decided to put him in a game, but I can't imagine what they would give him as a moveset.

kamui
09-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Nagato who knows and for Zetsu..............WHO CARES!

ricky100
09-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Zetsu and nagato probably won't be in the game.Why would they be in the fisrt place.The last 3 characters will probably be shizune, kurenai and kabutomaru since they were in accel 3.

GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*
09-07-2010, 01:21 PM
who cares the game is missing more than them in the long run ...oh you can thank me later to comming in on this dead thread moderator you can lock this one now.

deidara#1
09-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Are you just looking for threads to spread hate on this game damn if you hate it don't buy it and stop talking about it if you hate it so much, really.

GHOST OF MICHAELKNIGHT*
09-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Are you just looking for threads to spread hate on this game damn if you hate it don't buy it and stop talking about it if you hate it so much, really.
hey hey i said i was getting this game can you read the thread it says something other than bash the knight* so how about you say something other than a personal shot at me heres an example : this game is missing a whole lot more than zetsu how about good moves long specials or jutsos wall fighting or use of a wall....which im shocked this is the first cc2 game to not have any type of wall moves neg) chars missing ect the list goes on and on but i will still get this to demolish punks like you online.

deidara#1
09-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Why buy it? You clearly have nothing good to say about it.

Yo_Slayer
09-07-2010, 03:11 PM
We Have Never Seen The Current Nagato (Skinny One) Fight So What Will His Moveset Be? And If They Put The Teen Nagato Then Thed Have To Put The Teen Yakhio, I Dout That Will Happen.

Will Someone Tell Me How Will Zetsu Be In This Game If He Cant Even Fight? All He Can Do Is Seperate Himself, i Dont Think They Would Chosse Him Over Kurenai.

And With The "Akatsuki Sasuke Not Being Confirmed" Rant, He Is In Both Of These Trailers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2UT4WiZCs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ijKvXFBGs
Please tell me why they would hold such a useless character like Kurenai back for this long and not a big suprise like Zetsu? It doesnt make sense if you ask me...

RyomaKoujou
09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Please tell me why they would hold such a useless character like Kurenai back for this long and not a big suprise like Zetsu? It doesnt make sense if you ask me...

I completely agree with this valid statement. Why would Kurenai be a secret character, or even be included over Zetsu. All Kurenai has done is Shippuden is get pregnant and talk. Zetsu, not only being the last remaining Akatsuki memeber unavailable, has been an important character since the beginning. He's a liason, informant, spy, telecommunications officer, and he also disposes of bodies. WIthout him, the Akatsuki would be disorganized, un-informed, and overflowing with corpses..

Noanthaj
09-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Nagato is stuck in a giant, Star Wars-esque wheelchair so if he's in it he might be a little slow.....

kamui
09-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Nagato is stuck in a giant, Star Wars-esque wheelchair so if he's in it he might be a little slow.....
lol................not that Nagato, the younger version of him `!:)

theultimateninja
09-20-2010, 05:53 PM
this might be a dead tread, but i still have to say that u r all underestimating zetsu...sometimes the ones that arent front line fighters end up being the best fighters of all, and to be honest we dont even know what hes capable of, we havent seen but a couple of his abilities so u guys can hate on him all u want...but i see alot of potential with zetsu= a lot of ass kicking`;)

Sagepain
10-03-2010, 04:52 PM
this might be a dead tread, but i still have to say that u r all underestimating zetsu...sometimes the ones that arent front line fighters end up being the best fighters of all, and to be honest we dont even know what hes capable of, we havent seen but a couple of his abilities so u guys can hate on him all u want...but i see alot of potential with zetsu= a lot of ass kicking`;)

ur right, maybe zetsu is so good of a fighter that madara didin't want anyone to know what he can do, which is why he said he wasin't a frontline fighter.
Madara HAS lied before so it wouldin't be a surprise if he did now.

theultimateninja
10-04-2010, 08:20 PM
ur right, maybe zetsu is so good of a fighter that madara didin't want anyone to know what he can do, which is why he said he wasin't a frontline fighter.

exactly, thank you for agreeing with me. rep+ 4 u:mrgreen:

Oraito
10-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Maybe Madara has 6 arms, who knows?

Point being, until the Manga shows Zetsu being useful, I personally don't really want to see him in the game.

I want to see for my own eyes, in one chapter, that he proves himself useful in combat. I want to see him throwing a single punch... then I'll consider him worthy of taking a slot in the Storm 2 roster. :)

Paul142
10-05-2010, 01:39 AM
i hope zetsu is confirmed as playable. if not i'm gong to slap every member of cc2 with a wet fish for lying to us about "all akatsuki are playable"

Oraito
10-05-2010, 05:10 AM
i hope zetsu is confirmed as playable. if not i'm gong to slap every member of cc2 with a wet fish for lying to us about "all akatsuki are playable"
Poor CC2... :|

Working so hard only to be called liars. ;P

GeckoPutt
10-05-2010, 05:41 AM
I want to see for my own eyes, in one chapter, that he proves himself useful in combat. I want to see him throwing a single punch... then I'll consider him worthy of taking a slot in the Storm 2 roster. :)

I understand where you are coming from and I feel the same way kinda. But it would be nice to have him playable anyway just so the Roster is complete (in my opinion anyway).

I was really hoping he was going to be playable but it's looking more and more grim as the days go by. He would have been known about by now, he would have been leaked. . . He is the only character left that I hope to be in.

Also. . . How many more unknown characters are supposed to be in the game?

P.S - Can't wait to play you Oraito, still got you on Xbox Live ;)