PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: Favorite Character to use and why?

Chidori Shuriken
04-10-2009, 02:00 PM
What is your favorite character to use and why?

I personally like Shikamaru. His immobilizing moves granted me a lot of wins. After immobilization, I use Shadow Strangle Jutsu to finish them off. It works really good for me, and it fits in with my whole stradegy. I got a new stradegy, and it includes Shikamaru, so watch out!

Miles Edgeworth
04-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Hm......Lee is one of my favorites, not just because he pwnz, but because he's a favorite character.

I've also began to use Hinata. She's a fun character to use.

Ashen
04-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Tenten, because of all the dmg she can do! I'll occasionally switch her out though if I don't think I'll come across anyone great on WiFi

Chidori Shuriken
04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah. Cool. I'm starting a topic on gamefaqs. Its a question thing. Come and wait for it.

Chidori Shuriken
04-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Wait, dont go....... For some reason it wont let me go on...

Ashen
04-10-2009, 03:52 PM
The gamefaqs site has been odd for a couple of days. I hope it stops being odd soon, it can be really annoying.

Chidori Shuriken
04-10-2009, 05:06 PM
The gamefaqs site has been odd for a couple of days. I hope it stops being odd soon, it can be really annoying.

True that.

Taker369
04-12-2009, 01:14 AM
i had a problem with the first one when i got sauske back im my party it wouldnt let me use any of his justsu so i had to base him on offense is part 2 longer or shorter ?

Ashen
04-12-2009, 08:19 AM
In the first game if I remember correctly there is a part where sasuke can't use his jutsu because of the curse seal thing. After that, If you have any cursed armor equipped to him it'll raise his defense to be really high, but you can't use Jutsu. Anyways, as for your question, the second game is a bit longer to me.

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 04:19 PM
i had a problem with the first one when i got sauske back im my party it wouldnt let me use any of his justsu so i had to base him on offense is part 2 longer or shorter ?

Yeah he's got the cursed seal and all so he can't use jutsus for a bit I think.

And Part 2 is longer because of wi-fi and the cheapness of the final boss. Otherwise the first one has a longer story.

Ashen
04-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah, the 10-20 min final boss battle at the end makes this game seem a lot longer. The final boss is border line ridiculous, not hard, just uberly annoying. xP

Makoto Cifer
04-12-2009, 06:28 PM
naruto because he go nine tailed fox