PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho VS Naruto

BlackAngel
08-29-2010, 05:03 PM
The only anime i can think of that Naruto can stand a chance against.

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho roflcurbstomps.

Yusuke and Kuwabara from early on in the series were casually bullet timing, BEFORE Dark Tournament, which is less than halfway through the series.

EoS YYH has people who can mountain bust and who should easily be hypersonic, as well as stuff like Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Kurama and his insane intelligence and plants, Three Kings, etc.

Naruto stands no chance.

You want an anime Naruto can beat? Pick something like Rurouni Kenshin.

Dio Brando
08-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Yusuke and Kuwabara from early on in the series were casually bullet timing, BEFORE Dark Tournament, which is less than halfway through the series.

Refresh my memories, I forgot when did they dodge bullets?

EoS YYH has people who can mountain bust and who should easily be hypersonic, as well as stuff like Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Kurama and his insane intelligence and plants, Three Kings, etc.

Wow going a bit too far there, Mountain bust? Do you realize how big a mountain is? Like Mt. Everest? And Hypersonic is 5 times the speed of sound, don't think they are that fast.

You want an anime Naruto can beat? Pick something like Rurouni Kenshin.

Now this I agree with.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Hahaha thats funny...... Toguro alone can man handle everyone in naruto world.. Haha or yoko kurama summong ojigi.. Konoha can fit in one fo those plants

Dio Brando
08-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Hahaha thats funny...... Toguro alone can man handle everyone in naruto world..

Kyuubi would like to have a word with you.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 05:13 PM

Wow going a bit too far there, Mountain bust? Do you realize how big a mountain is? Like Mt. Everest? And Hypersonic is 5 times the speed of sound, don't think they are that fast.

Now this I agree with.
a spirit gun from the elderly genkai was enough to blow off a small mountain/big ass builder.. she even said back when she was younger, that same blast would have gone for miles.. that sounds like mountain busting to me..

when they fought a guy name sniper or somthing.. yusukse and hiei both dodge multiple bullets and other more dangerous stuff.

Dio Brando
08-29-2010, 05:14 PM
a spirit gun from the elderly genkai was enough to blow off a small mountain/big ass builder.. she even said back when she was younger, that same blast would have gone for miles.. that sounds like mountain busting to me..

Big ass boulder isn't a Mountain.

when they fought a guy name sniper or somthing.. yusukse and hiei both dodge multiple bullets and other more dangerous stuff.

Miles said before the Dark Tournament arc.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Kyuubi would like to have a word with you.
haha that would be problem. but toguro can tank alot.. he even regenerate the same way as tsunade... haha but consider the fact that Toguro is a mid B class demon, haha someone like Mukoru, who could litarally cut space, can kill anyone.. and his a Super S class demon

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2010, 05:15 PM

Now this I agree with.

Back when they were going to rescue Yukina and the Toguro Bros. were introduced. Some guys had guns and Yusuke and Kuwabara just dodged the bullets and roflblitzed them.

Well I'm pretty sure Sensui mountain busted or something of the sort. I know for a fact that Yusuke did hill bust in his fight with Sensui and he got a lot stronger in the Three Kings arc.

There was some speed calc regarding Hiei outrunning some gas explosion in the Saint Beast Arc or something IIRC, never could find it but I heard it put Hiei at supersonic or maybe hypersonic. Considering there were people a lot faster than Saint Beast Arc Hiei, if that calc was correct then top tier YYH is casual hypersonic. The problem is I could never find that calc. I can't find any calcs, it's quite troublesome, really.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 05:17 PM
The only anime i can think of that Naruto can stand a chance against.

No.

Ruroni Kenshin gets stomped.

Fairy Tail is manga universe that you will get the most even fights with.
Then mid to low tier Bleach.
Veritas as well.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Big ass boulder isn't a Mountain.

Miles said before the Dark Tournament arc.
haha the point is Naruto world is outmatch anyway you put it.. even if you add all the bijuu it wouldnt matter..genkai is one of the weaker ones too....

the fact is, even "no bodies" from yuyu hakusho could beat the entire naruto world.. and when i meant with no bodies are Super S rank demons who joined the tournament in demon world.

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2010, 05:23 PM
1. Mazoku Yusuke just oneshots KN6 with Reigun since he has almost no durability feats. KN8 is still basically featless, but I would expect Yusuke could take him out too.

2. Hiei could just blitz Sasuke. Dragon of the Darkness Flame also fries him.

3. Genkai just becomes young and uses a large Reigun to annihilate her. Or blitz, either way.

BlackAngel
08-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Back when they were going to rescue Yukina and the Toguro Bros. were introduced. Some guys had guns and Yusuke and Kuwabara just dodged the bullets and roflblitzed them.

Well I'm pretty sure Sensui mountain busted or something of the sort. I know for a fact that Yusuke did hill bust in his fight with Sensui and he got a lot stronger in the Three Kings arc.

There was some speed calc regarding Hiei outrunning some gas explosion in the Saint Beast Arc or something IIRC, never could find it but I heard it put Hiei at supersonic or maybe hypersonic. Considering there were people a lot faster than Saint Beast Arc Hiei, if that calc was correct then top tier YYH is casual hypersonic. The problem is I could never find that calc. I can't find any calcs, it's quite troublesome, really.

the maximume thing in Yu Yu Hakusho they can destroy is a Mountain
the Nine Tails can destroy a Mountain as well.

Dio Brando
08-29-2010, 05:26 PM

Can you tell me the chapter? I'll see if its as big as a mountain or not.

Since this is Shounen I understand anything could happen, but 5 times the speed of sound is very fast, a lot faster than gas explosions.

RealNinja
08-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Only the Yuyu characters during the end demon tournament would win. They really didnt hit descent speed levels until the dark tournament.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
KN6 tanked Chibaku Tensei for some time.

KN8 tanked Chibaku Tensei made by a weak and drained Nagato.

Not that it really matters though since 90% of Narutoverse is fodder level as usual.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 05:29 PM
well if they were all equal strenght guys, who would like to see fight each other?

i would like to see :

1) 6 tails/8 tails Naruto Vs Mazoku Yusuke
2) Curse Mark Second Stage Sasuke Vs Hiei
3) Genkai Vs Tsunade
haha your kidding me.. why add Hiei and Genkai.. Yusuke at his strongest could beat tsunade sasuke and 8 tails combined.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Only the Yuyu characters during the end demon tournament would win. They really didnt hit descent speed levels until the dark tournament.
haha i would have to disagree with you my friend.
Hiei and Yusuke was already moving in a speed where kuwabara cant even see them fighitng.. that happened the beginning of the dark tournament

DSPR7
08-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho is populated by Hypersonic beasts of mountain or city busting power. They are considered above ONE PIECE, which takes a casual dump on Naruto.

In other words...

Bye bye Naruto.

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2010, 05:35 PM
the maximume thing in Yu Yu Hakusho they can destroy is a Mountain
the Nine Tails can destroy a Mountain as well.

Except Kyuubi has no durability or speed feats at all.

Can you tell me the chapter? I'll see if its as big as a mountain or not.

Since this is Shounen I understand anything could happen, but 5 times the speed of sound is very fast, a lot faster than gas explosions.

If I find it I will, but that might take some time and I'll be pretty busy, I'm going to be going out to dinner later and with school starting I might not be on as much.

If I found the calc then maybe it would make more sense, other people know more about it. In any case, if fodder like Kuwabara can bullet time that early in the series then it says a lot about the speed of the top tier speedsters like EoS Hiei.

KN6 tanked Chibaku Tensei for some time.

KN8 tanked Chibaku Tensei made by a weak and drained Nagato.

Not that it really matters though since 90% of Narutoverse is fodder level as usual.

Not for much time though, and that can be attributed to PNJ since it would be ridiculous for KN8 to magically transform out of nowhere.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Not for much time though, and that can be attributed to PNJ since it would be ridiculous for KN8 to magically transform out of nowhere.

How is it Plot?

KN6 transformed into KN8 in order to prevent itself from getting crushed.

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Games are different though.

Like in some games Lee can be a top tier while someone like Kakashi isn't.

Games do weird things for character positions. Often times the positions are hilarious.

How is it Plot?

KN6 transformed into KN8 in order to prevent itself from getting crushed.

It's PNJ because the only reason KN6 was able to survive Chibaku Tensei was to provide time for him to transform. KN6 should logically have been crushed and killed.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Ga

It's PNJ because the only reason KN6 was able to survive Chibaku Tensei was to provide time for him to transform. KN6 should logically have been crushed and killed.

I don't understand this.

Obviously when KN6 was getting crushed too much it started to go to 7 then to 8 and then broke out.

Regardless it doesn't change the fact KN8 > Chibaku Tensei.

This is incredibly different from Sasuke going suddenly hypersonic double digits against C0.

Nyruss
08-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Four Saint Beasts arc YuYuHakusho > 90% of Naruto.

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Four Saint Beasts arc YuYuHakusho > 90% of Naruto.
haha true.. what do you think about
toguro's team versus narutoworld
whats the percentage?

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Whats more essential is when HxH is going off from Hiatus again.

cnorwood
08-29-2010, 08:48 PM
what kind of spite thread is this, yusuke with the spirit cuffs, casually stomps the narutoverse, and if he takes them off its a rape, please read the manga before you post spite threads.

The 1st Hokage
08-29-2010, 08:52 PM
/Wonders why this hasn't been locked

Hiei blitzes the whole damn verse and slices their heads off before they know it. He did it to a guys arm during the Dark Tournament.

He unsheathed his sword, move to the guy (About 15-20 feet away from Hiei), cut his arm off, grabbed it, sheathed his sword, and put his hands behind his back so fast no one noticed that Hiei even moved. This was during the Dark Tournament, and by the EoS, he could easily blitz all of Narutoverse, or nuke them with a DotDF.

cnorwood
08-29-2010, 08:57 PM
YYH manga>>>>>>>YYH anime, different stories, different reasons for evil demons, old emma gets kicked off the trone and koenma takes over, and of course SPIRIT WORLD TERRORISTS

Akatsuki X
08-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Lmao at the rapeage,
most if not all characters can blitz,

add a few mountain busters and you have a dead narutoverse.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Naruto soloes with a galaxy busting Ultimate Rasengan.

cnorwood
08-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Naruto soloes with a galaxy busting Ultimate Rasengan.
but that only happen in his mind

The 1st Hokage
08-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Raizen's enormous amount of epic win solos the Narutoverse alone, and the facty that he was casually raping Yusuke everyday on his deathbed puts him leagues above any YYH character.

Also, just a warning to SimpleGenin and Black Angel, stay on topic, or next time I'm not deleting your spamfest, I'm reporting it and you'll most likely get infracted. I had to delete 26 posts in this thread, 22 of which were y'alls posts.

On this note, *click*