PDA

View Full Version : Bleach FV Announcement!

Hally
08-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Through some rather strange events -naruto- has managed to develope some new and interesting abilities. Not sure of the his history or how this happened but he now has soul reaper quincy powers. This will make his abilitys to manipulate sp and reishi on a whole new level compared to most soul reapers. It will infact make him able to fight on par with an arrancar. Since Arrancar seemingly can control reishi now (Assassin is an example) this makes fighting as a soul reaper very difficult so Naruto came up with a solution to this. With the right traning he could make for a very powerful Quincy/Soul Reaper. He is the 1st original to have been able to do this.

And Naruto the announcement has been made.

-Naruto-
08-29-2010, 03:51 PM
just to clear some things up:

this will make being a quincy or SR easier, we can now fight on par with arrancar, and it will just be like a SR having very good reishi manipulation. this will also help to keep both sides alive themselves, so they will not become extinct. and in some cases, it will even help someone go: "Hmm, i like using arrows...i'll be a quincy!" or: "Hey, kido and bakudo? pretty sweet! i'll definitely be a soul reaper"

also like to note this is probably a 'beta' test run, to see if it will actually be even in a fight, and GM and Hax can be maintained.

Yori
08-29-2010, 04:03 PM
SOOOOOO The abilities are?

-Naruto-
08-29-2010, 04:08 PM
abilities are basically the same as quincy and SR, however because of this the hybrid has to have Adv. sp control as their main ability.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-29-2010, 05:22 PM
So basically, you haxxed yourself up? Nice.

-Naruto-
08-29-2010, 06:36 PM
lol, i never said i was the hybrid, but hally thought i was so i went along with it. however, i'm going to try Soul Reaper.

the idea was for people to be the mix and possibly turn to SR or quincy

shinmarubountyhunter
08-29-2010, 07:30 PM
CoughhaxCough

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Not possible to have hybrids. Also GM.

Devroux
08-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Not possible to have hybrids. Also GM.
Not possible to move at hypersonic+ speeds.
Not possible to use a cero.
Not possible to have a sword that turns into a whip.

My point: lighten up. `|(

-Naruto-
08-29-2010, 07:59 PM
hahaha oh well, the world is a better place without them :] just a random thought so it's not like i put a whole lot of time into it xD

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
What does criticizing on reality's harshness has to do with lightening up?Not possible to move at hypersonic+ speeds.
Not possible to use a cero.
Not possible to have a sword that turns into a whip.

My point: lighten up. `|(

Devroux
08-29-2010, 08:04 PM
What does criticizing on reality's harshness has to do with lightening up?
I do agree with that statement, however, what I meant when I said that is it's a game created off hax. It won't be too much harder and it gives you a little more to do right?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-29-2010, 08:08 PM
No duh it's hax. Still doesn't mean people can cheat on it.

Teddie
08-29-2010, 08:10 PM
This just sounds silly. Make it die, swiftly.

Devroux
08-29-2010, 08:13 PM
No duh it's hax. Still doesn't mean people can cheat on it.
How bad is he really cheating? What if his regualr SR ability was to use reishi arrows? It's just a little different. Like your human/superhuman crap.

-Naruto-
08-29-2010, 08:22 PM
@ teddie: ik, i was bored though, but im starting to regret this

@ dev: you know im only SR right?

@ Vat: dont listen to this crap -.-