08-28-2010, 11:32 PM
This should be a fun fight.
Distance: 20yds
Rules: No GM
Loctain: You can pick that.

Anbu will make the first move.

Anbu Leader
08-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Environment: A lot of weak Humans and some weak Soul Reapers are live in this town.

Good, then I'll go first.

--------------

As me and my friend Sixteen have agreed to go in a quick friendly battle just for fun I appear in this weak town walking out of Garganta. As I'm in my Arrancar Version (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/258/3/c/Arrancar_by_corvux_corax.jpg) while my Zanpaktou Named Tenshin (http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/121/488/007/f9Do.jpg) is in my scythe releasing Reitsu waves (Nothing dangerous). As I walk out I quickly sense my friends SP from around 20-25 yards away.

I've then spotted my friend but now my opponent I raise my left hand and says ((Tenshin)) as out of my left opened hand a black SP is released and in just mili-seconds it gets larger. When it reaches at the hight of 10ft I say "Go!" as the large black energy is formed into 10 EXPLOSIVE spears then 5 of them are quickly fired towards opponent. One aimed at his head, another is aimed at his right arm and the other is aimed at his left arm and then one of them goes to the sky and comes down at opponent and the other one is just going for his heart. If they come in contact with anything they will trigger and explode. Plus they have sense your SP once in the beginning so they follow you every where you go.

As this happens I step back and watch for any high speed movements that my opponent could do.

-----------

kejon16
08-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Environment: A lot of weak Humans and some weak Soul Reapers are live in this town.

Good, then I'll go first.

--------------

As me and my friend Sixteen have agreed to go in a quick friendly battle just for fun I appear in this weak town walking out of Garganta. As I'm in my Arrancar Version (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/258/3/c/Arrancar_by_corvux_corax.jpg) while my Zanpaktou Named Tenshin (http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/121/488/007/f9Do.jpg) is in my scythe releasing Reitsu waves (Nothing dangerous). As I walk out I quickly sense my friends SP from around 20-25 yards away.

I've then spotted my friend but now my opponent I raise my left hand and says ((Tenshin)) as out of my left opened hand a black SP is released and in just mili-seconds it gets larger. When it reaches at the hight of 10ft I say "Go!" as the large black energy is formed into 10 EXPLOSIVE spears then 5 of them are quickly fired towards opponent. One aimed at his head, another is aimed at his right arm and the other is aimed at his left arm and then one of them goes to the sky and comes down at opponent and the other one is just going for his heart. If they come in contact with anything they will trigger and explode. Plus they have sense your SP once in the beginning so they follow you every where you go.

As this happens I step back and watch for any high speed movements that my opponent could do.

-----------

*I open up a garganta walking out into a city. I can sense weak people every where. As I look around the city. I close my eyes when I sense Anbu. I sondio 20yds away from him. As I bow before him I look up seeing him make his move. I smile letting a black energy flow from my body. He then starts his attack as I harden the energy around my. I form a dome make of black steel around my body. Letting the attack hit my dome. I can sense each one explode. I quickly harden my herrio just in case my dome fails me. I let the dome flow away from me. As I bring up my right hand. I gather the energy around it. I point my finger at him say.* Black spear.*As four spears made of my energy fly towards you. All aiming for your head. As I sonido above you I form a cero in my left hand. I quickly fire it off towards you. As I sonido back into a small gathering of people. I sense a SR closing in on use.*

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 12:34 AM
*I open up a garganta walking out into a city. I can sense weak people every where. As I look around the city. I close my eyes when I sense Anbu. I sondio 20yds away from him. As I bow before him I look up seeing him make his move. I smile letting a black energy flow from my body. He then starts his attack as I harden the energy around my. I form a dome make of black steel around my body. Letting the attack hit my dome. I can sense each one explode. I quickly harden my herrio just in case my dome fails me. I let the dome flow away from me. As I bring up my right hand. I gather the energy around it. I point my finger at him say.* Black spear.*As four spears made of my energy fly towards you. All aiming for your head. As I sonido above you I form a cero in my left hand. I quickly fire it off towards you. As I sonido back into a small gathering of people. I sense a SR closing in on use.*

Good move.

---------------

As the spears are fired towards my head I simply close my eyes and in my head I said ((Tenshin)) & when I feel the energy of the spears around 3-4 feet away from me I opened my eyes and this time my eyes are glowing red and black. Once my eyes opened the spears where distinguished into the air like ashes. As I then still have +5 more flowing black spears around me I feel a tremendous amount of SP so I guess it was my opponent. In Advance Sonido speed I turn around making it seem I didn't even moved. As I stare at opponent with lazy look and glowing red and black eyes as he shoots a Cero at me I stand still and say ((Kidiko)) as I quickly raise my hand as a hand sized blue energy ball appears inside my palm. The energy then sucks in the fired Cero and in just seconds the energy ball has disappeared from my palm. I then see my opponent is no longer above me. I simply start to walk towards the center of town where theres a small gathering of people. As I walk I snap my fingers and the 5 Spears fly'd towards the sky and stay behind the clouds. As I raise my SP killing every weak human that got around 10-20 yards close to me. As I then sense and see my opponent I then get on one knee and touch the ground with the tip of my index finger and quickly stares at opponent while doing it and says {{Tenshin}} as four large pillars are released around you attempting to crush you while 3 lighting are strike down towards you attempting to strike you. (if touched by lighting it will paralyzed and make deep cuts on opponent).

kejon16
08-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Good move.
I'll counter in the morning.
I'm kinda brain dead right now.

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Good idea, me too.

kejon16
08-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Being brain dead sucks man. I hate college!!!

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Oh, now I know where you come from.
Well, I'm not that high up into the school level.

I gotta go to military school lol

kejon16
08-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Oh, now I know where you come from.
Well, I'm not that high up into the school level.

I gotta go to military school lol

Now where I come from?
Lol, If your talking about me being in college. It really does suck.

Sounds like fun. I'm going to join the military.

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 02:05 AM
Yeah I mean like I know what you're saying.
College sounds like a pain in the butt.

Yeah?
I'm working on that too.

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 09:26 PM
Sixteen, when ever your ready.

kejon16
08-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Sorry I'm killing a new guy right now. I'll counter your move now.

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Okay, take your time.

kejon16
08-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Your not using real lighting right?

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 10:21 PM
No, this is my own lighting.

kejon16
08-29-2010, 10:23 PM
I'll post my move soon then.

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Alright.

kejon16
08-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Good move.

---------------

As the spears are fired towards my head I simply close my eyes and in my head I said ((Tenshin)) & when I feel the energy of the spears around 3-4 feet away from me I opened my eyes and this time my eyes are glowing red and black. Once my eyes opened the spears where distinguished into the air like ashes. As I then still have +5 more flowing black spears around me I feel a tremendous amount of SP so I guess it was my opponent. In Advance Sonido speed I turn around making it seem I didn't even moved. As I stare at opponent with lazy look and glowing red and black eyes as he shoots a Cero at me I stand still and say ((Kidiko)) as I quickly raise my hand as a hand sized blue energy ball appears inside my palm. The energy then sucks in the fired Cero and in just seconds the energy ball has disappeared from my palm. I then see my opponent is no longer above me. I simply start to walk towards the center of town where theres a small gathering of people. As I walk I snap my fingers and the 5 Spears fly'd towards the sky and stay behind the clouds. As I raise my SP killing every weak human that got around 10-20 yards close to me. As I then sense and see my opponent I then get on one knee and touch the ground with the tip of my index finger and quickly stares at opponent while doing it and says {{Tenshin}} as four large pillars are released around you attempting to crush you while 3 lighting are strike down towards you attempting to strike you. (if touched by lighting it will paralyzed and make deep cuts on opponent).

Sorry for the short move. I dislike making long moves.

*I sense you kill everyone around me. I see you get on one knee. I quickly sense your pillars around me. As I say. *Black Hatred Lvl 2!*I release a dense wave of dark energy around me. Your pillars start to break apart. As your lighting hits the wave it stops and disappears. I look towards you with a small. I advance soindo behind you forming a spear in my hand. I bring it forward trying to stab you in the head. Jumping back away from you my spear explodes. Landing back on the ground I rush in close. Throwing a right hook towards you face. Placing one hand on the ground. I kick upwards towards you chin. Hoping to send you flying into the sky. I flip back forming a cero in my left hand. I fire it off towards you. The cero breaks down into smaller ones. Forming thousands of them now. Making them cut into defense with ease. The ceros will also explode on contact with anything*

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Sorry for the short move. I dislike making long moves.

*I sense you kill everyone around me. I see you get on one knee. I quickly sense your pillars around me. As I say. *Black Hatred Lvl 2!*I release a dense wave of dark energy around me. Your pillars start to break apart. As your lighting hits the wave it stops and disappears. I look towards you with a small. I advance soindo behind you forming a spear in my hand. I bring it forward trying to stab you in the head. Jumping back away from you my spear explodes. Landing back on the ground I rush in close. Throwing a right hook towards you face. Placing one hand on the ground. I kick upwards towards you chin. Hoping to send you flying into the sky. I flip back forming a cero in my left hand. I fire it off towards you. The cero breaks down into smaller ones. Forming thousands of them now. Making them cut into defense with ease. The ceros will also explode on contact with anything*

"Its all cool."

Grabs opponents hand as he try's to throw me with the explosive spear. While staring at opponent then if opponent takes a good luck at me my body starts to turn into Ashes in the air. (No harm done towards opponent) I then appear once again in front of opponent with grind. As I then raise my hand and waves and says "Bye". After this, the vision of my opponent faded away by each second. The hearing also disappeared from opponents senses. As the sense of touched was still left in my opponent. Then in just seconds my opponents vision started to come back, and when it eventually comes back, opponents finds him self chain'd up with Soul Chains. Under him are seal symbols glowing red. "Making a Illusion into a reality is pretty hard...but eventually its possible.." I say as I suddenly appear out of a bunch of ashes put together staring at opponent from a few yards away. After 3-4 seconds black fire has appeared around opponent. "You wont survive this, even in an illusion.." as the fire reaches opponent skin and starts to burn opponent very very slowly. Hence opponent still has his sense of touch he can feel the pain. "Feel the pain.." I say as I still stare at opponent with glowing red eyes. The fire can never be distinguished only by my command. The fire then raises its limit and turns into a bigger and larger Black Fire that still slowly burns opponent inside-out.

I then swing my hand and the fire is distinguished in just seconds. "Now my turn.." I say as opponent appears tied up in a Cross. As I look up into opponents bleeding and burned face. "Feel Pain.." I say while reaching over and releasing one of two gladius swords that suddenly appeared in my back. As I slowly take it out I reach over and spills a transparent liquid over the blade of my sword making it more sharper. As I do this opponent is still tied up in the Cross. As I finish I swing my sword down testing it the twirls it a bit then quickly spins over and slashes opponents left leg off. (Opponent feels the pain) "Wow, that worked pretty good.." I then jump and do a really fast spin in the air with sword out as I cut opponent in half. As he still alive by my choice and is feeling the pain I reach over and stab him in the heart then twisting my sword a bit. Letting opponent feel all the pain I take my sword out and place it back on my back. As I then turn my back on my all cut up opponent and whisper "A illusion is an illusion.." after I whisper these words a big flash goes off in my opponents vision as it clears out we're back where we started from. Me in front of opponent kneeling on one knee. I then raise up and say "It was all an illusion from the start.." as I then reach over and two gladius swords appeared and I then release both of them. I twirl the left one putting it back-wards (Blade on the bottom). Then quickly advance sonidos next to you swinging down left blade(the back-wards one) attempting to stab opponent with blade in his shoulder.

---------------

I was bored so I made an illusion..

kejon16
08-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Lol, Nice move man. Not sure how you grabed my hand. When I was holding a spear. I was kinda freaking out at first. I didn't know how I was going to counter. I'll counter later ok.

Anbu Leader
08-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Lol, Nice move man. Not sure how you grabed my hand. When I was holding a spear. I was kinda freaking out at first. I didn't know how I was going to counter. I'll counter later ok.

Thanks, and well mostly I just let your spear miss me then I grabbed your hand.
I forgot to post that I thought you would know what I meant.

Lol, take your time.

kejon16
08-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Thanks, and well mostly I just let your spear miss me then I grabbed your hand.
I forgot to post that I thought you would know what I meant.

Lol, take your time.

Lol, I was kinda thinking thats what you did.

Well I'm going to sleep now.

Anbu Leader
08-30-2010, 12:20 AM
Yeah, me too..