PDA

View Full Version : PMP,the lady hunter vs draco, the dragon, the snake, and the wardrobe

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 08:49 PM
description:A village on a hill that has recently been pillaged. there are 30 houses and 17 of them are on fire, all of the houses are in ruins. there are horses scattered around the city that you can use. every 3 turns the pillagers return and attack, you must kill 3 of the pillager or else you die, the pillagers can only be killed by elements. once the pillager is dead you can pick up his/her weapon which is a sword.
weather: sunny, no wind, no rain
Time of Day: 4:00
Starting Distance: 15 feet
Knowledge: whatever you know
Rules:
GMer redoes turn
15 round timer
look up kido

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 08:52 PM
um, whats up with the title?

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 08:58 PM
lol i couldn't remember if draco meant dragon or snake so i put both, and then the title reminded me of Narnia so i put and the wardrobe on.

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:01 PM
lol i couldn't remember if draco meant dragon or snake so i put both, and then the title reminded me of Narnia so i put and the wardrobe on.
um, it means dragon but you get "lady hunter" and i get "the dragon, the snake, and the wardrobe"? No offense but.....lame.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:15 PM
lol i'll try ad get someone to change it
what do you want you name to be?

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:16 PM
um, hello?

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:20 PM
lol i'll try ad get someone to change it
what do you want you name to be?
Draco, the fallen angel.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:20 PM
yes...

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:21 PM
yes...
So anyways, you wanna make the first move or will i?

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:24 PM
you go first

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:29 PM
alright
*im walking threw the burning city eating ramen when i see pmp 15 feet infront of me. I gulp down the rest of my ramen and pull out my gun (kagi) from my belt which multiplies to make another from my other hand, i then fire several cero's which appear from the barrel my gun and the space around the gun at your position*

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:59 PM
alright
*im walking threw the burning city eating ramen when i see pmp 15 feet infront of me. I gulp down the rest of my ramen and pull out my gun (kagi) from my belt which multiplies to make another from my other hand, i then fire several cero's which appear from the barrel my gun and the space around the gun at your position*

*as i am walking through a small recently pillaged town i see someone. "hey are you Cutiepie 1224?? i told them i'm not gay!! UUUUUGGGHHH match.com you have fooled me for the last time!!" my opponent then proceeds to pull out a gun and shoot at me. i then use bakudo 81 danku and it blocks all the ceros. i then say "infettare" and a yellow mist is emitted from my pores in a 15 foot diameter that is raining down poison drops that make poison puddles on the ground, it is very thin and barley obscures our vision, it will be regenerated if blown away. still standing behind the danku if finally come out and walk forward 5 feet. then i use bakudo 63 sajo subaku, almost immediately after that i use bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō, the i use hado 54 haien, closely followed by hado 58 tenran. then i shunpo right up to you and attempt to slice you diagonally, the horizontally across the chest, then i shunpo 10 feet away and stand there.

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 11:02 PM
*as i am walking through a small recently pillaged town i see someone. "hey are you Cutiepie 1224?? i told them i'm not gay!! UUUUUGGGHHH match.com you have fooled me for the last time!!" my opponent then proceeds to pull out a gun and shoot at me. i then use bakudo 81 danku and it blocks all the ceros. i then say "infettare" and a yellow mist is emitted from my pores in a 15 foot diameter that is raining down poison drops that make poison puddles on the ground, it is very thin and barley obscures our vision, it will be regenerated if blown away. still standing behind the danku if finally come out and walk forward 5 feet. then i use bakudo 63 sajo subaku, almost immediately after that i use bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō, the i use hado 54 haien, closely followed by hado 58 tenran. then i shunpo right up to you and attempt to slice you diagonally, the horizontally across the chest, then i shunpo 10 feet away and stand there.
*When the poison rain comes down i point my gun up and fire a cero, but instead of fireing up it widens and forms a barrier around me canceling out all of your hado's and bakudo's and when you try and shunpo up to me you are either delfected away due to the cero barrier around me*

oh and btw, explain what each hado and bakudo does. Most people dont have them memorized.

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Well, i think im going to call it a night. I'll try and be on tommorow.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 11:19 PM
*When the poison rain comes down i point my gun up and fire a cero, but instead of fireing up it widens and forms a barrier around me canceling out all of your hado's and bakudo's and when you try and shunpo up to me you are either delfected away of desinigrated depending if you have a hidden armor or not*

oh and btw, explain what each hado and bakudo does. Most people dont have them memorized.

well i don't have and armour but if i get disintegrated that is GM because i would have ot go back in time AKA time manipulation, i'll let you redo your turn
uuggghhhh... no it is just faster if you look them up, because if not i will go on a huge rant. +on OP i said look up kido :P

alrighty night

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 11:44 PM
All right i changed it.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 11:51 PM
All right i changed it.

coolieo

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 11:53 PM
*When the poison rain comes down i point my gun up and fire a cero, but instead of fireing up it widens and forms a barrier around me canceling out all of your hado's and bakudo's and when you try and shunpo up to me you are either delfected away due to the cero barrier around me*

i am deflected back by a cero, so i decide ot stand 10 feet away and just stand there in a defensive stance.

Draco Uchiha
08-29-2010, 04:30 PM
i am deflected back by a cero, so i decide ot stand 10 feet away and just stand there in a defensive stance.
*the cero barrier around me dissapear and i sonido several points above you and shoot a total of 50 cero's coming from all directions at you, destroying the pillagers that come since this is the 3rd turn*

puppetmasterpossession
08-29-2010, 05:07 PM
*the cero barrier around me dissapear and i sonido several points above you and shoot a total of 50 cero's coming from all directions at you, destroying the pillagers that come since this is the 3rd turn*

as i see him go in the air i say "addensare" and my mist thickens. i then hado 21 sekienton and so you can't see me.then when the pillagers come i use 3 byakurai and kill the pillagers. then i shunpo up next to you and try to slash you with my sword. then i go back away from you 10 feet, and stand there and watch you breath. then i use hado 90 Kurohitsugi and attempt to trap you then immediately after i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho, then i use hado 58 tenran, then hado 54 haien right agter that.