PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Do you believe SHAMEFULL?

Yo_Slayer
08-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Everyone knows that SHAMEFULL has gave us spoliers about UNS2. So instead discussing SHAMEFULL in the UNS2 discussion thread, which is off topic, discuss it here. :lol:

I for one believe him, what about you.

P.S. I hope you feel special SHAMEFULL. ;)

deidara#1
08-28-2010, 12:34 PM
You made a thread about one person who says he has a source and didn't have one when he joined. Sorry but this thread needs to be deleted.

Parak111
08-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Did you REALLY had to make this topic?

It's a Ninja Storm section, and "SHAMEFULL" isn't a playable character.:lol: He's just a person who gives info.

I don't think that whether anyone believes SHAMEFULL is a thing to be made into a fuss.

It's not like he gave any solid proof about his source, so you can't blame people for not believing him.

Anyway, yes, I do believe him. I'll be indebted to him if everything he said is true. I'll be REALLY dissapointed about somethings he said to be in, if aren't in, because he persuaded me in the course of months about them. So I hope that everything he said is true to the last detail.

Yo_Slayer
08-28-2010, 12:38 PM
You made a thread about one person who says he has a source and didn't have one when he joined. Sorry but this thread needs to be deleted.
Well then put your answer in poll, and try to calm down.

Yo_Slayer
08-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Did you REALLY had to make this topic?

It's a Ninja Storm section, and "SHAMEFULL" isn't a playable character.:lol: He's just a person who gives info.

I don't think that whether anyone believes SHAMEFULL is a thing to be made into a fuss.

It's not like he gave any solid proof about his source, so you can't blame people for not believing him.

Anyway, yes, I do believe him. I'll be indebted to him if everything he said is true. I'll be REALLY dissapointed about somethings he said to be in, if aren't in, because he persuaded me in the course of months about them. So I hope that everything he said is true to the last detail.
Actually to some people it is a big fuss. :lol:

And well this is about UNS2, it is about UNS2 spoilers. ;)

And it is off topic in the UNS2 Discussion thread so for people that want to discuss him can do it here. Thats what I simply wanted to do.

Parak111
08-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Actually to some people it is a big fuss. :lol:

And well this is about UNS2, it is about UNS2 spoilers. ;)

And it is off topic in the UNS2 Discussion thread so for people that want to discuss him can do it here. Thats what I simply wanted to do.

Well you have a point with that. Half of all the pages in the discussion thread are about SHAMEFULL, and the guests must be really annoyed because they enter the topic to see something about the game, and all they see is some talk whether some random user out of millions is believed. At least now, maybe people would comment about him in here...hopefully.

deidara#1
08-28-2010, 12:48 PM
No one going to answer this question you can't make a topic here about a person.
No matter what it is about.

Yo_Slayer
08-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Well you have a point with that. Half of all the pages in the discussion thread are about SHAMEFULL, and the guests must be really annoyed because they enter the topic to see something about the game, and all they see is some talk whether some random user out of millions is believed. At least now, maybe people would comment about him in here...hopefully.
Exactly, that is pretty much what I wanted to do.

@Deidara#1
Your off topic. :lol:

Alex_BR
08-28-2010, 01:11 PM
I wish you would die

ricky100
08-28-2010, 01:32 PM
No one going to answer this question you can't make a topic here about a person.
No matter what it is about.
Let him have his fun xD.It's better this way, at least nobody will keep saying:shamefull confirmed it....shamefull said yes , and so on...Now people can say that here and don't spam how great shamefull is.

krazyfrost
08-28-2010, 02:32 PM
what is it that shamfull said can someone tell me please

Yo_Slayer
08-28-2010, 03:06 PM
He has said sorta alot, but the main point that you need to know is that he confirmed Zetsu, Tobi/Madara, and Nagato to be in UNS2.

Fuuton: RasenShuriken
08-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I believe in shamefull my man! Hmph! (deidara's voice)

VillarbaDye
08-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Who is this person, and no, I don't believe anyone on here. Only visible proof is what I trust.

kamui
08-28-2010, 06:59 PM
LMAO on this thread!

Fan of Minato
08-28-2010, 07:13 PM
FoM vs. Thread.
Supports for FoM:
Fish
Lock
Combo: smack smack stun
ULTIMATEEEEE JUTSUUUUUUUUUUUU
Super fish slap lock no jutsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu