PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-26-2010, 07:20 PM
I borwsed on Wikipedia and found out there'll be a Phineas and Ferb movie. I know the series would be inin the big screen, but Disney Channel would come close. Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension is the name of the movie. Phineas and Ferb don't know Perry is a secret agent, who fights Doofenshmirtz. As far Wikipedia know, the boys, along with their friends, will travel with Perry to a parrllel universe agianst a evil Doofenshmirtz. I know it won't be out until next year. If so, do you watch it or what?

rocketjed1
08-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Are you sure the sources were correct? 'Cause I just searched it on Imdb, and they didn't have anything about it.

Shikamaru Nara
08-27-2010, 07:27 AM
They won't make it. I just searched it. Nothing.

Invisible Fog
08-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Wikipedia always lies...

Shikamaru Nara
08-27-2010, 07:38 AM
That's because it's made by people.

Invisible Fog
08-27-2010, 07:39 AM
That's because it's made by people.

Well some people are smart but some people... Just put in false information.

sasuhina
08-27-2010, 08:26 AM
I borwsed on Wikipedia and found out there'll be a Phineas and Ferb movie. I know the series would be inin the big screen, but Disney Channel would come close. Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension is the name of the movie. Phineas and Ferb don't know Perry is a secret agent, who fights Doofenshmirtz. As far Wikipedia know, the boys, along with their friends, will travel with Perry to a parrllel universe agianst a evil Doofenshmirtz. I know it won't be out until next year. If so, do you watch it or what?
Sorry but theres already been a movie called summer belongs to you, I barley doubt that there will be a movie like that, never trust wiki's

Azal
08-27-2010, 08:27 AM
wait doofemsmirts actually turns evil this time O.o

Azal
08-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Sorry but theres already been a movie called summer belongs to you, I barley doubt that there will be a movie like that, never trust wiki's
that wasnt even a movie just a one hour special

Azal
08-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Well some people are smart but some people... Just put in false information.
(remembers the times when i used to put pie in ever article)AH last month was so much fun

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
08-27-2010, 08:38 AM
That stupid <censored> show makes fun of everyithg i love. I want to throttle them!! (Not ferb though. his voice actor is Cuh-ute!) Goths, Japan, J-pop, vampires, ninjas, rock, etc. if they even MOENTION Emos, cutters, Naruto, or kakashi they will have officially ruined everything i love. i want to kunai all of their hearts out. and decapitiate them. ooh!! torture! *Evil laugh* i'll show them what i do for fun... MUHAHAHAHA!!!

sasuhina
08-27-2010, 10:55 AM
that wasnt even a movie just a one hour special
I know, but they make such a big deal of it it seems like a movie

MoonStarNinja4
08-27-2010, 12:35 PM
It is true. I looked up an article that said that the makers mentioned it at a comic-con.

And also, the article about it on Wikipedia has been there for months; it would have been deleted by now if it wasn't true.

If there's false information there, it's usually deleted within a few days or a week. At least that's how I see it.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-27-2010, 06:38 PM
wait doofemsmirts actually turns evil this time O.o
Summer Blongs to You was a one-hour episode of Phineas and Ferb. Across the Second Dimension is the name of the movie that airs on Disney Channel next year.

WindScar22
08-27-2010, 09:36 PM
I like P and F, so I'll definitely watch it. Thanks for the notice.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-29-2010, 07:25 PM
I like P and F, so I'll definitely watch it. Thanks for the notice.
Oh shucks. You'll so sweet to defend me regarding Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension. Try looking in Wikipedia for the said movie I mentione before.

inorules9
08-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Phineas and Ferb are cool and this new movie sounds wicked cool cant wait to see it!!! The title sounds really cool to oh ya thanks for letting us know u rock for that`:P

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Phineas and Ferb are cool and this new movie sounds wicked cool cant wait to see it!!! The title sounds really cool to oh ya thanks for letting us know u rock for that`:P
Thanks! I really appreciate it about the upcoming Phineas and Ferb movie. Sadly, we must wait until next year.

Alfred Van
09-10-2010, 08:58 PM
A Phineas and Ferb movie?That sounds interesting

Chuckness
09-12-2010, 04:27 PM
LOL, don't you people know that Wikipedia has a reference section in every article? Here's one of them, a tweet from one of the creators:

http://twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/12828171367