PDA

View Full Version : Other: My dream last night about a naruto game!!!

kiwikirandev
04-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Naruto fans yesterday i had werid dream about a naruto game. When i woke up i rememberd my dream and also added my own little ideas.

Now this is the game...... It has the regular story line + the shippuden story line. And in the game you can be any character that the game starts out with and you can get new character as you play the story mode. Now in the game you can do anyting you wan't, you fight other ninjas, jump bulidngs, and summon animals,kind of like roming around the villiage and doing missions. You have a health bar and a chakra bar ,and you can use your ninja tools. You can travel to any village in naruto, and you walk on water.
After i thought about this game i really wanted sone one to make the game. This game will come in the PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, and even PS2!!!

If you can't imagine what i am trying to say than let me help you. For naruto fans who have the game "naruto ulitmate ninja storm" imagine the same thing as mission mode but even bigger.

Well i hope some soul out there will make a game like this, lets keep our fingers crossed!!
NARUTO NATION
KIWIKIRANDEV

DEIDARASAN
04-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Naruto fans yesterday i had werid dream about a naruto game. When i woke up i rememberd my dream and also added my own little ideas.

Now this is the game...... It has the regular story line + the shippuden story line. And in the game you can be any character that the game starts out with and you can get new character as you play the story mode. Now in the game you can do anyting you wan't, you fight other ninjas, jump bulidngs, and summon animals,kind of like roming around the villiage and doing missions. You have a health bar and a chakra bar ,and you can use your ninja tools. You can travel to any village in naruto, and you walk on water.
After i thought about this game i really wanted sone one to make the game. This game will come in the PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, and even PS2!!!

If you can't imagine what i am trying to say than let me help you. For naruto fans who have the game "naruto ulitmate ninja storm" imagine the same thing as mission mode but even bigger.

Well i hope some soul out there will make a game like this, lets keep our fingers crossed!!
NARUTO NATION
KIWIKIRANDEV

yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:? :? :?

zerosameri
04-10-2009, 12:57 PM
what?!?

Sintar07
04-11-2009, 11:32 AM

NARUTO NATION
KIWIKIRANDEV
This sounds like Broken Bond with a custom character.

KaiokenX5 Karo
04-11-2009, 03:48 PM
u know what be weird if they made a naruto version of GTA

kiwikirandev
04-12-2009, 06:19 AM
That is exactely what i am trying to say GTA but naruto version also it should be rated T or E

sakura&shikamaru
04-23-2009, 03:10 PM
that sounds cool

Nick Tasogare
04-27-2009, 05:51 AM
this sounds like the sims: naruto like u hav to gain skills nd get a job but the jobs wuld b missions instead lol it seems ok but i dnt thnk it wuldd b made it seems pointless sry :(

ByakuKage
04-29-2009, 12:18 PM
That would be a really cool game, with all the freedom you get. An online mode would be really cool also, so you could explore places with other people! I just hope that if they do ever make one, it isn't only for ps3 like ultimate ninja storm, because I don't have a ps3 :(

NarutoVsDragonball
05-01-2009, 02:46 PM
That would be the best gameEVER! :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: