Rasen_Chidori
08-26-2010, 01:17 AM
It's up, so discuss away

Narutorious
08-26-2010, 01:18 AM
So is Kisame dead or what? I'm confuse.

Err
08-26-2010, 01:21 AM
WOW. Exciting chapter! Kisame is hardcore.

ForestS153
08-26-2010, 01:50 AM
He's not dead yet... But he will die soon... I used to think he was just the brute of Akatski. I now see that I was wrong. Every character from Masashi Kishimoto has a major story with them... Every one worth a whole book!

Rasen_Chidori
08-26-2010, 01:50 AM
No, he isnt dead.

So, I guess we might find out what happened to the three tail jinchuriki.....that could get confusing because of the filler.

Inuyasha
08-26-2010, 01:51 AM
what happened to the other one :?:

but yea Guy will still have a run for his money

although....

8 Gates= Victory

SimpleGenin
08-26-2010, 02:02 AM
oohh man.. new chapter already? where do guys read this.? i though manga scans are illegal now.

gama-sennin
08-26-2010, 02:48 AM
^^There are other sites.

Also kisame is not officially dead yet. May be he bit his tongue to force himself out of the mind control technique. The battle will start again, most probably with one more entry from the akatsuki.

kakashirox
08-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Wow just like that post i read from someone madara was the fourth mizukage

Kelso M.D.
08-26-2010, 03:42 AM
Interesting chapter, Madara can control human with his Sharingan, like Shisui Uchiha. I never thought that someone other than shisui able to do that. Maybe he is controlling Sasuke.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
08-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Or Madara has implanted Shisui's eye itself. Anyways, the chapter was good, but I really see that Kisame's going to die within the next couple of chapters. Kishi always has flashbacks of the Akatsuki member's past before they die.

Black Zetsu can come and try to save Kisame, but it would probably end up in vain.

takuya
08-26-2010, 06:24 AM
When they showed Kisame's and Gai's hands, am I the only one who noticed that Kisame had his hands like he was launching a Kamehameha?

Rasen_Chidori
08-26-2010, 06:47 AM
No, I noticed that too :lol:

Wooster
08-26-2010, 07:52 AM
Awesome. I love that Guy's technique is still not ninjutsu, not to mention it's kick-ass.

The best part is that we finally see Kisame's motivation, and surprise, surprise it's not lame but believable and fits within his character.

Also, Kisame is most certainly not dead yet. Gai v. Kisame Round 4.
Ding Ding

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2010, 07:53 AM
Kisamehameha actually.

I'm so glad he's still alive, but I'm not sure how he's going to manage to get out of this situation.

Wooster
08-26-2010, 07:54 AM
By absorbing chakra, how else?

gama-sennin
08-26-2010, 07:56 AM
He doesnt have samehada anymore, so I am not sure how he is going to absorb any chakra.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2010, 08:00 AM
By absorbing chakra, how else?

Yeah but there's about five people standing around him.

Three Fodder and Two High Tiers.

Wooster
08-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Yeah but there's about five people standing around him.

Three Fodder and Two High Tiers.
Even more chakra to absorb. ;)

But seriously didn't you see his flashback? Particularly the part about not letting the enemy gain information? Whatever he does that scroll is getting out.

Yori
3 high tiers Sasori

Pain_man_who_became_god
gai keeps redeeming himself but i always knew kisame was hardcore! it was also good to get to see the seventh gates abilities. wonder about the eightth? its gotta be outrageous if the seventh was that rad

Kakuzu
08-26-2010, 08:08 AM
I doubt Kisame will make it out of this situation...

He'll probably end up fleeing and Naruto will proceed to hunt him down with his new powers.

Edit: Unless Zetsu saves the day again, which I highly doubt.

Cagalli
08-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Good chapter, although I don't particularly like that Guy was the one to defeat Kisame.

So is Kisame dead or what? I'm confuse.
Nope, not yet. He just broke out of the shackles.
oohh man.. new chapter already? where do guys read this.? i though manga scans are illegal now.
They were always illegal, xD. But there are still many around.

Jakropha
08-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Error in translation

He bit his tongue to force himself to consciouness.

Man, Kisame knows his stuff, how will the group deal with the Samehada stealin, Teamate killin, Akatsuki workin shark monster now?

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Even more chakra to absorb. ;)

But seriously didn't you see his flashback? Particularly the part about not letting the enemy gain information? Whatever he does that scroll is getting out.

lol

Yeah, but I'm not sure how he's gonna manage it.

3 high tiers Sasori

Killerbee, Naruto, and ????

Kakuzu
08-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Error in translation

Man, Kisame knows his stuff, how will the group deal with the Samehada stealin, Teamate killin, Akatsuki workin shark monster now?

Obviously he's not going to live much longer if he cut his tongue off... If he can't speak, he's not going to make it much longer as a manga character.

They won't. Kisame doesn't have Samehada anymore and is extremely weak from that Afternoon Tiger from Guy. I gurantee he tries to flee or tries to kill them all in one shot and the team counter-attacks.

Yori
lol

Gai..

Wooster
Error in translation

You are right. If Kisame was going to die, he would not have just broken out of the pillory. Of course, I think we all know by now to ignore that text at the end.

I think this is probably going to end up with Naruto v. Kisame. Although, I wouldn't put it past Kishimoto to have Guy pull of the full eight gates just yet.
lol

Well, he has done so before; Kisame is hard to kill. Plus, he always runs away. :lol:

Jakropha
08-26-2010, 08:21 AM
The Spoiler translated a few things wrong, thats kinda what I was getting after.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Gai..

Oh, there are six people there aren't there.

I was only counting, KB, Naruto, Crow dude, sensor bro, and Yamato. I'd be surprised since Gai is probably very tired from opening the seventh gate. At least, I think he would be.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Well, he has done so before; Kisame is hard to kill. Plus, he always runs away. :lol:

You mean, we get to see Zetsu again. =D

Wooster
08-26-2010, 08:23 AM
The Spoiler translated a few things wrong, thats kinda what I was getting after.
Sure, but the text of 'The last roar of them man, ect. ect.
is just crap added in that is not from Kishimoto.
You mean, we get to see Zetsu again. =D
Maybe, but I am going for broke and say Kabuto!
Boom shakalaka!

Edit: Maybe that's why Gai will use the eighth gate soon.

Kakuzu
08-26-2010, 08:23 AM
I think this is probably going to end up with Naruto v. Kisame. Although, I wouldn't put it past Kishimoto to have Guy pull of the full eight gates just yet.

My point exactly. He's going to try and run again, but there's three problems with running:

1. Zetsu not here to save the day again.
2. Naruto can track him with his new powers.
3. Guy have superior speed.

@Sasori: I doubt Kishi will pull the same plot-twist twice unless Zetsu actually fights this time.

Wooster
08-26-2010, 08:26 AM
My point exactly. He's going to try and run again, but there's three problems with running:

@Sasori: I doubt Kishi will pull the same plot-twist twice unless Zetsu actually fights this time.
1. Zetsu is fast. Heck, Madara might even come in.
2. Naruto twisted his ankle
3. Guy just used the seven gates. He should be nearly dead.

Kakuzu
08-26-2010, 08:30 AM
1. Zetsu is fast. Heck, Madara might even come in.
2. Naruto twisted his ankle
3. Guy just used the seven gates. He should be nearly dead.

That's basically Kisame's only hope.

You know Naruto. One second he's hurt, the next he's up and moving again. Perhaps these new powers have healing benefits as well or maybe he'll just suck it up and chase him down with the twisted ankle. He's not going to let a twisted ankle hold him back.

True...

Jakropha
08-26-2010, 08:36 AM
That's basically Kisame's only hope.

You know Naruto. One second he's hurt, the next he's up and moving again. Perhaps these new powers have healing benefits as well or maybe he'll just suck it up and chase him down with the twisted ankle. He's not going to let a twisted ankle hold him back.

True...

Very true, but I dont know how effective that would be :P

Yori
08-26-2010, 08:49 AM

Madara Teleporting kills all 3 points

Kakuzu
08-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Madara Teleporting kills all 3 points

Who says Madara or even Zetsu are going to even show up? It makes sense for Madara to show at Kisame's last moments, but it's not certain.

narulvr
08-26-2010, 09:02 AM
it was a fantastic chapter but i knida feel sorry for kisame after seeing his back story

Slack 40
08-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Kisame is the bomb I hope he doesn't die. Madara is lucky that kisame is so loyal and just bit his tounge. Did he bite the whole thing off or just part? I Hope Kisame excapes to give madara the intel.

Kakuzu
08-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Kisame is the bomb I hope he doesn't die. Madara is lucky that kisame is so loyal and just bit his tounge. Did he bite the whole thing off or just part? I Hope Kisame excapes to give madara the intel.

As much as I hate to say this, Kisame is going to end up dead either way. Nobody wants a character that can't talk. :lol: I am predicting a battle within the next chapter though... And he bit the whole thing off.

Ishtar
08-26-2010, 09:58 AM
I know this sounds stupid. Really stupid, but what if he somehow healed his tongue? What if he got a hold of Samehada again? I bet you Samehada is going to end up killing Kisame. I get the feeling Samehada does not like him much.

Rezeon
08-26-2010, 10:02 AM
I love how in the flashback Kisame calls Tobi out on his claim of being Madara. Then when we are about to get an unmasking moment Kisame bites off his own tongue to abort the flashback. There is finally the sight of his EMS though. I'm really confident at this point that Tobi isn't really Madara physically, but has some part of him...

I'm currently leaning towards a couple theories on how this is going to be revealed. Some of them are blatant copies of other characters abilities though.
-They could go an Orochimaru route with a soul transfer ability, binding his soul to some other saps body to keep from dieing.
-It could be Minato's route, with a chakra spirit imprint, but that is problematic at best.
-It could be Kakuzu's Frankenstein method of organ transplanting (we have already seen him swap out arms without hesitation, and he has a stockpile of Uchia body parts).
-The last option is that he is an imposter posing as Madara to carry on his legacy, possibly being multiple people over the years who have transplanted Madara's sharingan when it came time to pass the torch to a new successor. Hence the constant need to conceal his face.

---

The other thing that caught my attention was the subtle acknowledgement that the Moon's Eye plan that we heard at the Kage summit was a lie. Kisame wanted to live in a world without lies, and a revolution that is based around a hypnotic genjutsu is pretty much the biggest world of lies you could have.

So now the question is what kind of world could Tobi have offered to create that would have satisfied Kisame's desire to live without deception and contradictions.

---

With Kisame breaking free at the end I'm counting on a full on final round with Kisame fused with Samehada against Naruto's new super mode.

I always found it a little odd that Naruto got a brand new transformation but was denied the almost obligatory battle where he curbstomps an opponent to show off his new abilities. (I don't count resealing the Kyuubi, since beating him was requirement to get the transformation)

With Guy getting his moment to shine, it is now Naruto's turn to kick some butt, and the fact that Kisame has his own super mode that he hasn't used yet only lends itself to this type of clash.

mrsticky005
08-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Kisame's last actions are going to be escaping and giving the intel to Madara.

Then Kisame will die and Madara won't care.

Also I say Guy lives yet he will probably have to go to the hospital.

And of course he will end up being in the same hospital room as Kakashi.

Eternal Rivals!

Taker369
08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
i have a fealin madara will end up betraying kisame and kill him then kabuto will revive him makeing him stronger but if kisame doesnt have Samehada then the whole suigetsu character seems to be pointless without kisame and Samehada .

gama-sennin
08-26-2010, 12:25 PM
There is finally the sight of his EMS though.

I didnt see the EMS anywhere.

Jakropha
08-26-2010, 12:44 PM
You go Kisame!

Parak111
08-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Good chapter. I REALLY hope that Kisame doesn't die.`:( I want him to continue living.`:|

On another side, Yagura - the Fourth Mizukage was finally shown. Finally shown, and yet we still don't know how Yagura died. Since he contains a tailed beast inside him, then why didn't Madara just extract it from him?`:|

Instead, the Three-Tailed Monster Turtle was left loose...only for it to be captured by Madara himself again desguised as Tobi infront of Deidara. So I don't understand why he didn't just extract it from Yagura when he had the chance.

And I thought that Jinchuuriki who have control over their tailed beast can't be under a genjutsu. Yagura was said to have had good control over his tailed beast. So how could he be controlled by Madara's Sharingan...?

mrsticky005
08-26-2010, 02:12 PM
So when do you think the Kisame flash back happened?

I say after Nine Tails attack and before the Uchiha Massacre.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2010, 02:16 PM

I concur with this, since he's probably retreated to the Mist after the attack.

Inuyasha
08-26-2010, 02:18 PM
A world of Truths is all he wants

Wooster
08-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Good chapter. I REALLY hope that Kisame doesn't die.`:( I want him to continue living.`:|

On another side, Yagura - the Fourth Mizukage was finally shown. Finally shown, and yet we still don't know how Yagura died. Since he contains a tailed beast inside him, then why didn't Madara just extract it from him?`:|

Instead, the Three-Tailed Monster Turtle was left loose...only for it to be captured by Madara himself again desguised as Tobi infront of Deidara. So I don't understand why he didn't just extract it from Yagura when he had the chance.

And I thought that Jinchuuriki who have control over their tailed beast can't be under a genjutsu. Yagura was said to have had good control over his tailed beast. So how could he be controlled by Madara's Sharingan...?
Yagura probably had great control due to the fact that Madara was controlling the tailed beast inside him.

I concur with this, since he's probably retreated to the Mist after the attack.
Oh, most certainly. Why go after a little rabbit when you can have a stag. Clearly this was Madara's backup plan. Although, it could have occurred after the Uchiha massacre as that depends on how long it took before Kisame was in the know.

Hidden Ninja45
08-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Awesome chapter. I bet that somehow Kisame gets the information to Madara. But Kisame is going to die next chapter. But, because of Kabuto, he could just be resurrected.

RealNinja
08-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Its a toss up kisame can either die or survive. I am leaning towards survive cause if he dont the akatsuki will be down to like four members three actually Kabuto doesnt count you dont know what he is plotting.

zerosameri
08-26-2010, 03:57 PM
1st off Kisame > Gai and some how end's up being Gai < Kisame.

Young kisame sorta looked like Aoi.
Damn MAdara's hair grow's hella fast or kishi can't choose his hair style for him.

MAdara face must be something huge for him to bit his own tongue. Duck you kishi :lol:

Vocaloid
08-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I liked this chapter. I'm glad we actually got to see some of his background in the manga (instead of having to wait for another databook, or nothing at all). Even though it's nothing but lies, I think that Madara offering Kisame a 'home' is kind of sweet.

Too bad he's gonna die though. Oh well, it was waaaay to predictable that Kisame would die at some point, and his time is very, very soon.

3littlepigs
08-26-2010, 04:49 PM
I actually found this wee's chapter really entertaining! I still think it sucks that Kishi ended the Kisame vs Gai fight so soon ... Kisame took the "rules" literally :shock: but I wonder if Samehada's previous swordsman was really leaking info or if he was just in Madara's way? If he wasn't leaking info I kind of feel sorry for Kisame a little bit......

How the heck is he going to survive if he bit his tongue? unless he gets medical attention wouldn't he die? I mean I'm not an expert or anything but in the movies and stuff people always threaten to bite their tongues so they can die `o.o"

So the leaf ninja didn't get to see Madara's face? I was so excited too!! When I saw his surprised face I thought it was because he recognized Madara's face not because Kisame woke up!!! I already except a lot of threads concerning theories for at least the next 2 weeks I just hope people don't repeat themselves :roll:

Now it's up to Naruto and Bee because I don't think Gai can do much more....

somerandomgirl14
08-26-2010, 05:18 PM

His hair looked kinda long so... :I

lolohwd
08-26-2010, 05:31 PM
kisame is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he died like a man

not to mention he has sharp teeth lol pain

btw gai is now super beast ultra lvl 900000000 sword master lol

afternoon tiger!!!!!

wait did gai know it was kisame at the end?

deidara330
08-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Finally, the connection between Yagura and Madara has been revealed. Do you know how long I've waited for that? A long time. Longer than a short time. It's been my favorite theory for a very long time, and I'm overjoyed (Overjoyed, I say! `:)) that it was finally confirmed. (At least to some extent.)

I don't know what everyone else thought, but I thought it was cool when Guy says to Kisame "Don't move" and Kisame moves his hand really slightly, and Guy gives Kisame a super-punch and yells "I SAID DON'T MOVE!" Plus, Morning Tiger is an epic move.

Kisame's gonna die. Naruto, Bee, and Guy are all battle-ready. Kisame can't handle so many high-level fighters at once, especially in the state he's in.

Naruko-chan
08-26-2010, 05:32 PM
I really hope Kisame will be ok! He's so awesome! And no more of the Akatsuki need to flippin' die!!!

yondaime
08-26-2010, 05:36 PM
I actually found this wee's chapter really entertaining! I still think it sucks that Kishi ended the Kisame vs Gai fight so soon ... Kisame took the "rules" literally :shock: but I wonder if Samehada's previous swordsman was really leaking info or if he was just in Madara's way? If he wasn't leaking info I kind of feel sorry for Kisame a little bit......

How the heck is he going to survive if he bit his tongue? unless he gets medical attention wouldn't he die? I mean I'm not an expert or anything but in the movies and stuff people always threaten to bite their tongues so they can die `o.o"

So the leaf ninja didn't get to see Madara's face? I was so excited too!! When I saw his surprised face I thought it was because he recognized Madara's face not because Kisame woke up!!! I already except a lot of threads concerning theories for at least the next 2 weeks I just hope people don't repeat themselves :roll:

Now it's up to Naruto and Bee because I don't think Gai can do much more....

Agreed, the fight could have been a little longer since both of the characters were epic and we've been waiting for a rematch between them a long time. xD Anyways, what IF Yagura was the previous swordsman of the Samehada? That would be cool, but I doubt it. xD

lolohwd
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
right as the fight starts kisame leaves samehada!!!!! really that things like his only pal friend awesome thing that heals him

btw if he bit off his tongue as long as he gets a hold of good ol shark skin he should heal up quick

Anathema
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
I was led into believing Kisame would get a sob story, but hell!, after the extreme measures he took, I've suddenly run out of pity.

LOL Guy kicked ass. The biting of the tongue scene terrified me a bit. O_____O

FlyingThunderGod
08-26-2010, 06:29 PM
I was led into believing Kisame would get a sob story, but hell!, after the extreme measures he took, I've suddenly run out of pity.

completely agree, at first i felt a little bad, then realized

SimpleGenin
08-27-2010, 04:41 AM
im just wondering, how far was naruto away from gai when gai used the afternoon tiger on kisame and caused the shock wave.. someone please let me know..

3littlepigs
08-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Finally, the connection between Yagura and Madara has been revealed. Do you know how long I've waited for that? A long time. Longer than a short time. It's been my favorite theory for a very long time, and I'm overjoyed (Overjoyed, I say! `:)) that it was finally confirmed. (At least to some extent.)

I don't know what everyone else thought, but I thought it was cool when Guy says to Kisame "Don't move" and Kisame moves his hand really slightly, and Guy gives Kisame a super-punch and yells "I SAID DON'T MOVE!" Plus, Morning Tiger is an epic move.

Kisame's gonna die. Naruto, Bee, and Guy are all battle-ready. Kisame can't handle so many high-level fighters at once, especially in the state he's in.
Yeah that part was cool it even made Gai seem as cool as Kakashi for a moment (not saying he's not a cool character but he's supposed to be more goofy than cool IMO ;))
Agreed, the fight could have been a little longer since both of the characters were epic and we've been waiting for a rematch between them a long time. xD Anyways, what IF Yagura was the previous swordsman of the Samehada? That would be cool, but I doubt it. xD
Yeah I was totally expecting a little bit more..but I guess since Kisame hasn't died yet it's not sooo bad lol

The theory wouldn't be bad except we've never seen anything pointing at it been like that and in the chapter that fat shark that told Kisame those things (I'm pretty sure he was either his sensei or master) seems to have Samehada on his back.

lolohwd
08-27-2010, 11:00 PM
maybe next well get a flashback of kisame leading and teaching the swordsmen dudes

or how his teath were sharpened to cut his tongue

or kisame laughing with suigetsu

or kisame making kurenais baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Taker369
08-27-2010, 11:22 PM

Kisame dont need a pity party or story if he,s gonna die let him die a man .:evil:

Anbu Leader
08-27-2010, 11:28 PM
It said: "The last roar" so it means after he is done roaring someone will finish him off..

Anbu Leader
08-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Kisame dont need a pity party or story if he,s gonna die let him die a man .:evil:

You mean a monster or shark.

Anathema
08-27-2010, 11:31 PM

Eh, I don't particularly care for him so I probably wouldn't have shed a tear for him anyway.

lolohwd
08-27-2010, 11:34 PM
i care now just seeing a glimpse of his life

i want to know more

i want a seven swordsman 10 3pisode gaiden

Taker369
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
kisame didnt get the respect he deserves as a villain if he dies in a stupid way i have no more respect for kishi.

justinne14
08-29-2010, 01:04 AM
:lol:Epic LuLz @ the Kisame Shark Hadouken:lol:
I also hope for an Evening <Insert Animal Here>:p

lolohwd
08-29-2010, 01:06 AM
omg u spotted that 2 lol nice

SimpleGenin
08-29-2010, 01:40 AM
sooooooooo anyone know how far the shockwave went from the afternoon tiger? or how far naruto was when afternoon tiger was used.?

lolohwd
08-29-2010, 01:42 AM
i believe it was alot bigger than deidaras so idk 50 km

mikeiskewl922
08-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Sorry if someone said this already but, in the chapter Guy used:
MORNING Peacock
AFTERNOON Tiger
i think the final move will be Evening something.. haha

FanBoy
08-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Man Kisame doesn't know when to give up but I like that in him. But now he is literly the strong silent type. So anyone got an idea of whats going to happen in the next few chapters.

RealNinja
08-31-2010, 08:29 PM
I hope kisame still has some suped up transformaton left. I wanna see all eight gates.

Jakropha
08-31-2010, 08:32 PM
We shall know in the 508 spoiler tomorrow

lolohwd
08-31-2010, 08:32 PM
if kisame doesnt die he will be my favorite character by far cause it finishes him off as a man

and if he dies he should die like diedara and like blow himself into a giant ocean

Phariah824
09-01-2010, 04:00 AM
great chapter. i loved the explanation about Gai's move.

a couple thoughts.

could Madara have been using 2 genjutsu's on Yagura? one to control the boy and another the beast within? it is said you need to be in balance w/ the jinkuri to counter genjutsu. so what if he wasn't and Madara was controlling both made it appear as such?

and another. Zetsu seems to be a real and fully in the know confidant of Madara's. what if Madara stayed back at the Village in the Mist and used a Zetsu Clone to attack the Leaf and Minato? could explain how he lost his arm when Itachi's gift to sasuke burnt off his arm and he stepped back into the shadows and came out whole.

SimpleGenin
09-01-2010, 05:01 AM
great chapter. i loved the explanation about Gai's move.

a couple thoughts.

could Madara have been using 2 gentutsu's on Yagori? one to control the boy and another the beast within? it is said you need to be in balance w/ the jinkuri to counter genjutsu. so what if he wasn't and Madara was controlling both made it appear as such?

and another. Zetsu seems to be a real and fully in the know confidant of Madara's. what if Madara stayed back at the Village in the Mist and used a Zetsu Clone to attack the Leaf and Minato? could explain how he lost his arm when Itachi's gift to sasuke burnt off his arm and he stepped back into the shadows and came out whole.
there's definantly more to the story with yagura. killerbee made it clear that a person who has full control of the tailed beast cnt be affected by genjutsu. there's still too many info we dont know yet about madara and yagura.

i actually think minato damaged madara more then we thought. maybe even more that he needed to change bodies. it didnt really explain what happened to him after his confrontation with minato