PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Lucario vs. Akatsuki

NBT
08-25-2010, 06:59 AM
One on one each
Moves are Aura Sphere,Double Team,Bone Club, and Detect.If needed,he can use Aura Storm once per fight.
Speed equal

Who does he beat?

skillr
08-25-2010, 10:17 AM
i think the only 1 he cud beat is hidan

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Anime Version gets annilihated.
Game Version will do better in one one one but Game Version is much harder to specify.

SSBB version well it can take top tiers if the whole Lucatio reacting to sonic booms is true and final smash thing. But really SSBB, some claim to like hypersonic to sonic.

Shikamaru Nara
08-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Anime get omniraped to hell.
Game version gets bloody as Satan's Balls. He can't get out of Tsukiyomi or Ammy.

Ehh, SSBB gets killed by Itachi as well for the same reasons.

skillr
08-25-2010, 12:04 PM
i dont no anything about lucario from the movie or show but i hav ssbb

Nero
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
All three versions enter tsukyomi and they are finished ..

Akatsuki X
08-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Anime gets raped by all.
Same as game.

SSBB maybe could take out some lower tier like Hidan or Konan.
But it's doubtful...

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 01:13 PM
The problem with Game version it is almost impossible to scale.

And SSBB is not easy to quantify with either much better than game version though.

Aura Storm for the some of the wins?

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 04:46 PM
SSBB takes most with supersonic reactions and better durability.

Would have trouble with Itachi though, just because of the nature of his powers.

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 04:54 PM
I can see Orochimaru and Kisame giving him trouble though.

If Deidara flies well the SSBB can use Aura Storm. Maybe.

Without Aura Storm I don't see it winning much.

In before some of the OBD says Lucario soloes.

NBT
08-25-2010, 05:19 PM
What about Pain?

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 05:24 PM
I can see Orochimaru and Kisame giving him trouble though.

If Deidara flies well the SSBB can use Aura Storm. Maybe.

Without Aura Storm I don't see it winning much.

In before some of the OBD says Lucario soloes.

Orochimaru doesn't have the speed or power to take Lucario. Kisame would be a problem with water dome, but I doubt he could catch Lucario with it, or even last long enough to activate it.

Pain would get shattered. Repeatedly.

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Orochimaru doesn't have the speed or power to take Lucario. Kisame would be a problem with water dome, but I doubt he could catch Lucario with it, or even last long enough to activate it.

Pain would get shattered. Repeatedly.

I was thinking of Manda and Hydra and Kusanagi and oral rebirth.

Lucario is supersonic?

Waterdome is mountain sized.

How would Pain get shattered?

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 05:32 PM
I was thinking of Manda and Hydra and Kusanagi and oral rebirth.

Lucario is supersonic?

Waterdome is mountain sized.

How would Pain get shattered?

Those wouldn't be too bad for Lucario. He's dealt with worse.

In reaction yes, for short range attacks he is faster than sight.

Doesn't mean it's fast enough to get him.

He lacks stats or abilities that would give an SSB fighter trouble.

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Like what?

If that is Lucaro's then Kisame won't have that much of a problem in Waterdome.

Explain.

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Like what?

If that is Lucaro's then Kisame won't have that much of a problem in Waterdome.

Explain.

Giga Bowser, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu... And I'm just starting.

Dunno what you mean.

He dodges supersonic attacks, takes class 100+ hits with little injury, tanks grenades, missiles, mines, mortars, lightning bolts, extreme heat, extreme cold, outer space, reentry, lasers, and nigh indestructible swords slashing into him with little injury.

Pain ain't gonna do crap. Unless they were actually IN SSBB, then he would use his pushing force to knock him off the stage.

NBT
08-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Aren't 1 and 3 pretty much game mechanics?

CT

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Aren't 1 and 3 pretty much game mechanics?

CT

Supersonic attacks and grenades? No, not really... A game mechanic is required, neither of those is required. You could make an exception with grenades, of course. But his speed is still there.

Another feat. Lucario can react to Sonic/Super Sonic, albeit weakened forms.

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Giga Bowser, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu... And I'm just starting.

Dunno what you mean.

He dodges supersonic attacks, takes class 100+ hits with little injury, tanks grenades, missiles, mines, mortars, lightning bolts, extreme heat, extreme cold, outer space, reentry, lasers, and nigh indestructible swords slashing into him with little injury.

Pain ain't gonna do crap. Unless they were actually IN SSBB, then he would use his pushing force to knock him off the stage.

Oh them. To be fair Manda and Hydra are larger but then again.....

Thats if you take game mechanics literally to the core.

I see what you mean though there but really you can't include literally every game mechanic.

And Pain has soul removal but from what I know you can't include every game mechanic.

But if you do then thats insane beyond >>> HST.

I should bring in Narultimate Accel series

NBT
08-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Huh?

Since when?

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Oh them. To be fair Manda and Hydra are larger but then again.....

Thats if you take game mechanics literally to the core.

I see what you mean though there but really you can't include literally every game mechanic.

And Pain has soul removal but from what I know you can't include every game mechanic.

But if you do then thats insane beyond >>> HST.

I should bring in Narultimate Accel series

No where near as powerful. :/

How are they game mechanics? Game mechanics are required for a game to run smoothly. In a fighting game like SSBB, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc, anything they can do is counted as a power.

But he has to touch people, no GRAB them. Lucario destroys him if he gets that close.

Actually, most SSB fighters are capable of at least fighting Naruto top tiers and some Bleach mid tiers. However, One Piece and Bleach top tiers are too fast and powerful. One Piece mid tiers could probably handle most of them.

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Huh?

Since when?

Game Mechanics, require parts of a game. Supersonic dodging does not qualify.

Since Sonic has been in SSBB since, like, 2007? And Super Sonic has been his final smash, like that was a shocker.

NBT
08-25-2010, 06:04 PM
1.Don't feel like arguing it right now.
2.When has he ever been shown to react to either of them?

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 06:04 PM
No where near as powerful. :/

How are they game mechanics? Game mechanics are required for a game to run smoothly. In a fighting game like SSBB, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc, anything they can do is counted as a power.

But he has to touch people, no GRAB them. Lucario destroys him if he gets that close.

Actually, most SSB fighters are capable of at least fighting Naruto top tiers and some Bleach mid tiers. However, One Piece and Bleach top tiers are too fast and powerful. One Piece mid tiers could probably handle most of them.

Which is why not everyone accepts all of the mechanics. Mechanics don't reflect necessarily fictional "reality" etc etc. Also cutscenes contradict with them too. OBD had a huge argument about it once I think.

Devil May Cry. Mortal Kombat for example.

Pain has tanked so called class 100+ hits supposedly.

Bleach can fly herp a derp derp. :ugeek:

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Which is why not everyone accepts all of the mechanics. Mechanics don't reflect necessarily fictional "reality" etc etc. Also cutscenes contradict with them too. OBD had a huge argument about it once I think.

Devil May Cry. Mortal Kombat for example.

Pain has tanked so called class 100+ hits supposedly.

Bleach can fly herp a derp derp. :ugeek:

The OBD is not the end all for this stuff, you know... But anyway. The SSBB cutscenes are far too short to contradict any of Lucario's powers. In fact, since we never see them dodging punches from DK (the supersonic ones) it's safe to assume that it's not JUST a game mechanic. It's not necessary, it's put in specifically because it's one of DK's powers. And it is one of Lucario's powers to dodge.

One hit from Naruto (who is arguably class 100+) shattered one of the pains, and would have done worse to the others, but they didn't let it hit them.

So can Kirby, Meta Knight, Pit, Mario, Super Sonic, Master/Crazy Hand, Tabuu, Diddy Kong, Bowser's clown car, etc etc etc...

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 06:10 PM
1.Don't feel like arguing it right now.
2.When has he ever been shown to react to either of them?

When he dodges them in game. Or blocks their attacks. Or jumps out of the way. ETC.

NBT
08-25-2010, 06:14 PM
The fact that he hasn't been seen dodging them is probably because he can't.

NBT
08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
When he dodges them in game. Or blocks their attacks. Or jumps out of the way. ETC.

That's what makes it game mechanics.By your logic,every playable character in SSBB has FTL reactions.

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
The OBD is not the end all for this stuff, you know... But anyway. The SSBB cutscenes are far too short to contradict any of Lucario's powers. In fact, since we never see them dodging punches from DK (the supersonic ones) it's safe to assume that it's not JUST a game mechanic. It's not necessary, it's put in specifically because it's one of DK's powers. And it is one of Lucario's powers to dodge.

One hit from Naruto (who is arguably class 100+) shattered one of the pains, and would have done worse to the others, but they didn't let it hit them.

So can Kirby, Meta Knight, Pit, Mario, Super Sonic, Master/Crazy Hand, Tabuu, Diddy Kong, Bowser's clown car, etc etc etc...

Never said OBD was the end for anything. It was just an example how other people treated it.

But most of your game mechanics listed aren't viable because really its too obvious that it is for gameplay not feat wise.

That was PReta.
Not Human Realm, not Deva, arguabley not Asura either. Even Male Animal Realm was fine.

At least half of his bodies can take class 100+ hits limited wise and arguabley possess sonic to supersonic and supersonic+ reactions.

The closer to Nagato it is the better they do.

Things such as supersonic punches or hitting giant creatures or sending them flyuing away is viable since its more consistent thing.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Game+Mechanics
This is how OBD treated it in the end.

I can see why they did so for most game serious.

SSBB being one of the few exceptions. But I am not arguing from OBD necessarily. I can see why people dismissed it. Outside of OBD too. Seen it before.

DSPR7
08-26-2010, 04:02 PM
That's what makes it game mechanics.By your logic,every playable character in SSBB has FTL reactions.

Why? What in SSB has shown FTL movement?

DSPR7
08-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Never said OBD was the end for anything. It was just an example how other people treated it.

But most of your game mechanics listed aren't viable because really its too obvious that it is for gameplay not feat wise.

That was PReta.
Not Human Realm, not Deva, arguabley not Asura either. Even Male Animal Realm was fine.

At least half of his bodies can take class 100+ hits limited wise and arguabley possess sonic to supersonic and supersonic+ reactions.

The closer to Nagato it is the better they do.

Things such as supersonic punches or hitting giant creatures or sending them flyuing away is viable since its more consistent thing.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Game+Mechanics
This is how OBD treated it in the end.

I can see why they did so for most game serious.

SSBB being one of the few exceptions. But I am not arguing from OBD necessarily. I can see why people dismissed it. Outside of OBD too. Seen it before.

I know, but everyone seems to turn to the OBD. They're not right about everything. People rely on them too much.

Why are they game mechanics?

What's your point? Lucario can tank hits from beings way more powerful than Naruto or Pain.

That link did nothing to dictate game mechanics to me. When would any of that take part in any fighting verse, let alone SSB? Their moves are their feats.

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 04:56 PM
I know, but everyone seems to turn to the OBD. They're not right about everything. People rely on them too much.

Why are they game mechanics?

What's your point? Lucario can tank hits from beings way more powerful than Naruto or Pain.

That link did nothing to dictate game mechanics to me. When would any of that take part in any fighting verse, let alone SSB? Their moves are their feats.

Because OBD is the best everyone has as of yet. Best being relative.

Like breathing outerspace? Tanking missiles and slashes? Not representative of what really they can do?

Lucario can tank hits well I will not argue that much on that. But there is that percentage limit.

Pain has the soul hax method.

It was a very simple example. I will do one for MK.

In the games you can slash yet they are very fine. In the cutscenes it is not obviously the case.

Game Mechanics are usually for the sake of gameplay so not always representative.

DSPR7
08-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Because OBD is the best everyone has as of yet. Best being relative.

Like breathing outerspace? Tanking missiles and slashes? Not representative of what really they can do?

Lucario can tank hits well I will not argue that much on that. But there is that percentage limit.

Pain has the soul hax method.

It was a very simple example. I will do one for MK.

In the games you can slash yet they are very fine. In the cutscenes it is not obviously the case.

Game Mechanics are usually for the sake of gameplay so not always representative.

It's decent.

What can they really do? SSBB is considered to be a completely different game from the others, otherwise Mario would solo all the others but Bowser with no difficulty.

Irrelevant. His durability is > Pain's

Which he would not get the chance to use, since he could not catch Lucario, let alone hold him long enough to do it.

They take damage. The only game mechanic part of that is that there is no visible damage. :/

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Thats the problem with SSBB sometimes.

Yeah you just said Supersonic reactions. Thats no problem with Pain with shared vision.

Bansho Tennin? Gedo Mazo? Other realms distracts? Preta absorbs Aura via equivalence rule?

No offense but that just sounds like a lazy copout. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

DSPR7
08-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Thats the problem with SSBB sometimes.

Yeah you just said Supersonic reactions. Thats no problem with Pain with shared vision.

Bansho Tennin? Gedo Mazo? Other realms distracts? Preta absorbs Aura via equivalence rule?

No offense but that just sounds like a lazy copout. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Lucario has the ability to counter attacks faster even than his dodging, which is faster than supersonic. And even if they do dodge all his attacks, Lucario's stamina is far greater than theirs. He gets more powerful the more you attack him, Pain loses power with each strike.

None of which hurts him practically at all. Tanking hits from Giga Bowser, Tabuu, Master/Crazy Hand, Super Sonic, and DK are all far more powerful than anything Pain has got. Whatever his town busting attack is, it's not powerful enough to hurt Lucario, just knock him back a good distance.

And you continually calling feats "game mechanics" is annoying too, but I actually have replies. :/

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Pain doesn't lose power here. He isn't under SSBB mechanics rule.

I meant Soul Stealing and Aura absorption which bypasses the durability. Notice I have not appealed to Asura's strength or CT or CST.

Because much of the game mechanics are not representative of what they can do.
But for your sake I have not put foward Pain's attacks on that. I only mentioned Soul Steal and absorption.

Lucario's Double Team isn't going to counter Gedo Mazo or such as that. And if you want to use higher scaling FRS enters low hypersonic but low end is supersonic.

We don't know what his supersonic reactions are.

Your insistence on game mechanics is annoying too but I have replies as well. :/

But really can we agree that other than Pain, Itachi, Madara Lucario will stomp on others minus Waterdome with diffculty. Thats my main argument anyway because I really don't care who wins or not as long the feat placements arguements are accurate as possible. Mind you I am not unbiased or perfect.

And no one is taking the other side so I am doing it. http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2964/1271670126386.jpg
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

DSPR7
08-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Pain doesn't lose power here. He isn't under SSBB mechanics rule.

I meant Soul Stealing and Aura absorption which bypasses the durability. Notice I have not appealed to Asura's strength or CT or CST.

Because much of the game mechanics are not representative of what they can do.
But for your sake I have not put foward Pain's attacks on that. I only mentioned Soul Steal and absorption.

Lucario's Double Team isn't going to counter Gedo Mazo or such as that. And if you want to use higher scaling FRS enters low hypersonic but low end is supersonic.

We don't know what his supersonic reactions are.

Your insistence on game mechanics is annoying too but I have replies as well. :/

But really can we agree that other than Pain, Itachi, Madara Lucario will stomp on others minus Waterdome with diffculty. Thats my main argument anyway because I really don't care who wins or not as long the feat placements arguements are accurate as possible. Mind you I am not unbiased or perfect.

And no one is taking the other side so I am doing it. http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2964/1271670126386.jpg
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

No, but he is under the "Limited chakra/stamina" rule.

Soul stealing requires him to be caught, and he won't be. Lucario would blast the Pain that tried to get that close away. He has Class 100+ striking power, after all. Absorb all the aura you want, it's in all living things, he just uses it for his own. In fact, the more damage you do, the more powerful Lucario's aura gets. Which brings us to the point that Lucario can use the aura to see their every move.

Doesn't have to counter everything. But it can get him out of the way of attacks it can't counter. I know, I use it for that all the time. Let's him dodge FTSupersonic stuff, in other words.

But not very good ones. :/ And you have yet to prove how anything I'VE said was a game mechanic. His massive durability isn't a game mechanic. His power isn't a game mechanic. Supersonic reactions aren't game mechanics. Aura vision isn't a game mechanic. Incredible close range power isn't a game mechanic.

Madara wins with ease. Itachi has a good chance. Pain loses with moderate difficulty.

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 05:26 PM
No, but he is under the "Limited chakra/stamina" rule.

Soul stealing requires him to be caught, and he won't be. Lucario would blast the Pain that tried to get that close away. He has Class 100+ striking power, after all. Absorb all the aura you want, it's in all living things, he just uses it for his own. In fact, the more damage you do, the more powerful Lucario's aura gets. Which brings us to the point that Lucario can use the aura to see their every move.

Doesn't have to counter everything. But it can get him out of the way of attacks it can't counter. I know, I use it for that all the time. Let's him dodge FTSupersonic stuff, in other words.

But not very good ones. :/ And you have yet to prove how anything I'VE said was a game mechanic. His massive durability isn't a game mechanic. His power isn't a game mechanic. Supersonic reactions aren't game mechanics. Aura vision isn't a game mechanic. Incredible close range power isn't a game mechanic.

Madara wins with ease. Itachi has a good chance. Pain loses with moderate difficulty.

Yeah which won't be affecting him for a long time.

Bansho Tenin combo. Gedo Mazo.

The reason why I brought up PReta's absorption is because it gets around that Aura stronger thing. If Preta absorbs Lucario gets weaker.

Not those but I wasn't speaking about those.

Itachi via MS and Genjutsu mind rape?

DSPR7
08-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah which won't be affecting him for a long time.

Bansho Tenin combo. Gedo Mazo.

The reason why I brought up PReta's absorption is because it gets around that Aura stronger thing. If Preta absorbs Lucario gets weaker.

Not those but I wasn't speaking about those.

Itachi via MS and Genjutsu mind rape?

Still takes less time than Lucario to get worn out.

You're going to have to explain those, I don't read Naruto that fluently.

Absorbs what, his aura? I see nothing to indicate that would weaken him. It might heal Preta though, since that works for Ness and Lucas.

Then which ones?

Yeps. You know, Kisame might stand a chance. It depends on if you think he would use that water dome move right away. Because then he stands a chance. Not a very big one though. :/

321zigzag3
08-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Still takes less time than Lucario to get worn out.

You're going to have to explain those, I don't read Naruto that fluently.

Absorbs what, his aura? I see nothing to indicate that would weaken him. It might heal Preta though, since that works for Ness and Lucas.

Then which ones?

Yeps. You know, Kisame might stand a chance. It depends on if you think he would use that water dome move right away. Because then he stands a chance. Not a very big one though. :/

Stamina isn't really the issue here for both sides.

Bansho Tenin is the opposite of Shinra Tensei. Gedo Mazo is the soul sucking statue. Not to mention any chakra rod stabbing Lucario is not a good idea for Lucario.

Lucario uses Aura which is the life force for the Pokemon world and blah blah etc. Due to via equivalency Preta absorbing Aura and weakens Lucario a lot. Aura is his energy you know.

Like the outer space breathing and etc.

Shared vision + you said Lucario only possess superhuman speed if so some of the paths are actually faster than him.

DSPR7
08-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Stamina isn't really the issue here for both sides.

Bansho Tenin is the opposite of Shinra Tensei. Gedo Mazo is the soul sucking statue. Not to mention any chakra rod stabbing Lucario is not a good idea for Lucario.

Lucario uses Aura which is the life force for the Pokemon world and blah blah etc. Due to via equivalency Preta absorbing Aura and weakens Lucario a lot. Aura is his energy you know.

Like the outer space breathing and etc.

Shared vision + you said Lucario only possess superhuman speed if so some of the paths are actually faster than him.

True.

Stabbing wouldn't do much to any of Lucario's incarnations...

Lucario shoots Aura at his opponents, clearly he either has an extremely huge amount or he draws it from around him (I think he does, not sure. I'm not much of a lucario fan)

Did I say that? I don't think I did... Though no one can breath in space, there's nothing there. You can survive indefinitely in the vacuum of space though.

Superhuman running, supersonic reaction, higher supersonic dodging/countering. Pain can run away faster, that's it.

321zigzag3
08-28-2010, 11:11 PM
True.

Stabbing wouldn't do much to any of Lucario's incarnations...

Lucario shoots Aura at his opponents, clearly he either has an extremely huge amount or he draws it from around him (I think he does, not sure. I'm not much of a lucario fan)

Superhuman running, supersonic reaction, higher supersonic dodging/countering. Pain can run away faster, that's it.

If the rods stabbed through the skin. Pain's chakra would force through the Lucario's body disrupting Lucario's body.

He uses it from himself. I don't recall Lucario drawing it from others. He isn't Eragon in absorbing life force from outside. I have to recheck.

If Pain is truly supersonic. I mean regardless he by hype should have supersonic+ reactions nothing Lucario does will surprise him other than extremespeed or double team.

DSPR7
08-29-2010, 06:18 PM
If the rods stabbed through the skin. Pain's chakra would force through the Lucario's body disrupting Lucario's body.

He uses it from himself. I don't recall Lucario drawing it from others. He isn't Eragon in absorbing life force from outside. I have to recheck.

If Pain is truly supersonic. I mean regardless he by hype should have supersonic+ reactions nothing Lucario does will surprise him other than extremespeed or double team.

I highly doubt any of the Pain members are going to get that close to a skilled fighting type pokemon like Lucario and live. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even LIKE Lucario

Yet he seems to have an unlimited supply, never shows fatigue while using, and doesn't take damage while using it. Huh, he must have aura to waste. :/ And Lucario actually can learn a life draining move, ironically enough. XD

Which is two more usable moves than Pain has.

Dio Brando
08-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Lucario with the following moves

Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Swords Dance

would beat them.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 06:24 PM
I highly doubt any of the Pain members are going to get that close to a skilled fighting type pokemon like Lucario and live. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even LIKE Lucario

Yet he seems to have an unlimited supply, never shows fatigue while using, and doesn't take damage while using it. Huh, he must have aura to waste. :/ And Lucario actually can learn a life draining move, ironically enough. XD

Which is two more usable moves than Pain has.

Due to 6 Paths and 6 pairs of vision Pain can easily use one body as a test. If that fails then Pain switches gears.

Yes but Lucario doesn't have that in SSBB :/

yes but Double Team will only work if it is attacked close quarters.

Extremespeed is mainly recovery unless you want to Lucario is going to spam and use it offensively and it does zero damage by itself.

Lucario with the following moves

Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Swords Dance

would beat them.

Thats too vague. Game version wise? We don't know.

SSBB wise? Then thats a different story.

DSPR7
08-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Due to 6 Paths and 6 pairs of vision Pain can easily use one body as a test. If that fails then Pain switches gears.

Yes but Lucario doesn't have that in SSBB :/

yes but Double Team will only work if it is attacked close quarters.

Extremespeed is mainly recovery unless you want to Lucario is going to spam and use it offensively and it does zero damage by itself.

Thats too vague. Game version wise? We don't know.

SSBB wise? Then thats a different story.

Yay, Pain can keep track of him. Now what?

I was just saying. Geez...

Where do you think they'll be fighting? Long range wouldn't work for either group.

Now who's using game mechanics?

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
08-29-2010, 06:33 PM
thats not even a fight really deidara and kakuzu own him c4 and lightning style ninjutsu

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Yay, Pain can keep track of him. Now what?

I was just saying. Geez...

Where do you think they'll be fighting? Long range wouldn't work for either group.

Now who's using game mechanics?

Ok so what if Deva used Bansho Tenin on Lucario followed by PReta Paths hold?

Geez. :geek:

Now here is the thing. What is the location. Well for now its a hyperbolic time chamber.

Admittedly I realize that I am being too harsh on the game mechanic thing since its not uniform on everyone. But really I never really totally rejected all of them. I was being mainly skeptical.

Here is the thing though how do you defeat Lucario in this setting. Knock him out of the stage?

Stamina?

Thats the problem with these kinds of matches.

DSPR7
08-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Ok so what if Deva used Bansho Tenin on Lucario followed by PReta Paths hold?

Geez. :geek:

Now here is the thing. What is the location. Well for now its a hyperbolic time chamber.

Admittedly I realize that I am being too harsh on the game mechanic thing since its not uniform on everyone. But really I never really totally rejected all of them. I was being mainly skeptical.

Here is the thing though how do you defeat Lucario in this setting. Knock him out of the stage?

Stamina?

Thats the problem with these kinds of matches.

Again, how do any of the Pains survive that close to a being with Class 100+ strike power?

Sorry, I meant HOW. But I assumed they were fighting in the ruins of Konoha, Pain Arc.

I was referring to the fact that you said Extremespeed did no damage, though in real life we know that a five foot tall spiky biped smashing into you at Supersonic+ speed WOULD do damage.

Kill him like any other creature can be killed. It'll just be hard because, y'know, he's really tough.

321zigzag3
08-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Again, how do any of the Pains survive that close to a being with Class 100+ strike power?

Sorry, I meant HOW. But I assumed they were fighting in the ruins of Konoha, Pain Arc.

I was referring to the fact that you said Extremespeed did no damage, though in real life we know that a five foot tall spiky biped smashing into you at Supersonic+ speed WOULD do damage.

Kill him like any other creature can be killed. It'll just be hard because, y'know, he's really tough.

Human, Asura, Deva can live through limited time. Hell Realm ressurects.
Animal Path uses summons for major distraction. Such as the Cereberus. Asura has offensive arsenal.

Pain can work well in both long range or short range. But long range is even worse. Short range increases the chance of blindsideness.
Long Range increases the whole ANimal Path spamming, Asura's spamming.

Chibaku Tensei, CST at last measures.

In the pokemon games Extreme speed is supposed to be like faster than light? But Lucario in the games prefers to use other moves than that.

Or knock him out of the stage? *chuckles* Soul Rip? Draining?

DSPR7
08-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Human, Asura, Deva can live through limited time. Hell Realm ressurects.
Animal Path uses summons for major distraction. Such as the Cereberus. Asura has offensive arsenal.

Pain can work well in both long range or short range. But long range is even worse. Short range increases the chance of blindsideness.
Long Range increases the whole ANimal Path spamming, Asura's spamming.

Chibaku Tensei, CST at last measures.

In the pokemon games Extreme speed is supposed to be like faster than light? But Lucario in the games prefers to use other moves than that.

Or knock him out of the stage? *chuckles* Soul Rip? Draining?

But they can't attack.
Has Cerberus ever shown the ability to survive prolonged Aura assault? Invisibility won't work obviously. And the crab was fodder.

What effective attack does Pain have at long range? Close range is Lucario's friend. I reiterate. Class 100+ strike force, aura blasts, supersonic reactions, and superior durability.

Again, you'll have to tell me what they do.

I... don't... think so. O.O That'd be weird.

Neither of those are effective, since they require one or more Pains to get close range, which is, as I've said, Lucario's friend.

321zigzag3
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
But they can't attack.
Has Cerberus ever shown the ability to survive prolonged Aura assault? Invisibility won't work obviously. And the crab was fodder.

What effective attack does Pain have at long range? Close range is Lucario's friend. I reiterate. Class 100+ strike force, aura blasts, supersonic reactions, and superior durability.

Again, you'll have to tell me what they do.

I... don't... think so. O.O That'd be weird.

Neither of those are effective, since they require one or more Pains to get close range, which is, as I've said, Lucario's friend.
Well why not. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Invisibility still provides distractions. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Cereberus was stabbed through the stomach with a giant sword and hit with a ultimate rasengan yet proceeded to split on and on.

Asura's Laser Explosion, Missiles, Summons. Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin.
Aura blasts get absorbed and if needed Hell Realm revives http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Unless you are so much faster than Pain thats not going to do much.

CST was the giant Shinra Tensei that destroyed the village. Chibaku Tensei was a mountain+ sized ball of rock that 8 Tailed Kyuubi broke out of.

Yes weird.

Which is why I was going on and on about other Paths distractings with juge moves and potential blindside parade. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

DSPR7
09-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Well why not. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Invisibility still provides distractions. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Cereberus was stabbed through the stomach with a giant sword and hit with a ultimate rasengan yet proceeded to split on and on.

Asura's Laser Explosion, Missiles, Summons. Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin.
Aura blasts get absorbed and if needed Hell Realm revives http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Unless you are so much faster than Pain thats not going to do much.

CST was the giant Shinra Tensei that destroyed the village. Chibaku Tensei was a mountain+ sized ball of rock that 8 Tailed Kyuubi broke out of.

Yes weird.

Which is why I was going on and on about other Paths distractings with juge moves and potential blindside parade. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Not to a creature that can see right through invisiblity casually. Then Cerberus is a minor threat. Nevertheless, it's still not enough to do more than distract Lucario till he figures out that killing the summoner will negate it. Or see the bottom for something else he can do.

Shinra Tensei wouldn't do anything to a creature that tanks what Lucario has. And Bansho Tennin just brings stuff to him, unless he can hurt Lucario he gets raped by Lucario flying into him chest first.

Aura gets absorbed until Lucario smashes him. :/ Same goes for Hell Realm.

CST can only be used once without a huge rest time. It wouldn't do much to Lucario anyway, since it is a shock wave attack that strikes a focal point and goes outward. Against a small moving target, it won't be that effective without endangering all the other Pains.
The big rock move is just as ineffective. Pain cannot hold it for long, and that would just weaken him for when Lucario gets out. And he CAN get out.

You have yet to explain how them getting ANYWHERE near him would be a good idea. They can blindside him as much as they want, they still can't hurt him.

Besides, don't forget Lucario's Final Smash. Going along with your arguments of game mechanics, the smash ball is not necessary for him to use it. And he could definitely use it two or three times, which is all he needs to kill or maim everyone importat, or escape from the big rock jutsu.

321zigzag3
09-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Not to a creature that can see right through invisiblity casually. Then Cerberus is a minor threat. Nevertheless, it's still not enough to do more than distract Lucario till he figures out that killing the summoner will negate it. Or see the bottom for something else he can do.

Since Lucario has no knowledge he won't be figuring that out for some time.

Shinra Tensei wouldn't do anything to a creature that tanks what Lucario has. And Bansho Tennin just brings stuff to him, unless he can hurt Lucario he gets raped by Lucario flying into him chest first.

You don't see the point. Shinra Tensei is akin to telekinesis it blows him away. That is all.

Bansho Tenin is a set up for a combo. I have repeated this already.

Aura gets absorbed until Lucario smashes him. :/ Same goes for Hell Realm.

If Lucario gets to him. You act like Pain is such a linear fighter and sends one at a time and Pain just idiotically stands there. I have seen thing major assumptions lately in that Pain vs Fairy Tail thread. A full bloodlusted Pain doesn't operate like that. He will always attempt to blind side always.

CST can only be used once without a huge rest time. It wouldn't do much to Lucario anyway, since it is a shock wave attack that strikes a focal point and goes outward. Against a small moving target, it won't be that effective without endangering all the other Pains.

A regular shinra tensei from Deva who had half of the nagato's chakra since Preta was still alive blew 3 giant toad summons and crushed all their bones hundreds of meters away.

CST will severaly damage Lucario too. Its akin to Final Smash even greater than that. Its a village/town+ buster.

If Pain can do it while his Paths are in the air they are safe. While they are incapacitated they are falling yet expelled outward. Lucario will be on the ground almost all of the time.

The big rock move is just as ineffective. Pain cannot hold it for long, and that would just weaken him for when Lucario gets out. And he CAN get out.

Lucario can tank Mountain+ millions tons of force? Really now? Considering that top tier Bleach has yet to show such durability. Final Getsuga Ichigo may be something different. And Almost of top tier OP at least can't survive it if their intangibility is off.

And we know this Lucario isn't so high up in either of those universes.

Hold it for long? Weakened and chakra drained Nagato was able to do it for some time. And he said he can make it bigger. Imagine a fully healthy Nagato yet who isn't as drained so much.

You have yet to explain how them getting ANYWHERE near him would be a good idea. They can blindside him as much as they want, they still can't hurt him.

why not? What if Human Realm manages to grab his head? GG

What if Preta manages to grab his limbs or somehow and such?

Considering you admitted that Pain is supposedly faster by some margin and going by FRS scaling Pain can easily react to Lucario. And the fact Lucario is slower than like half of the Paths doesn't help him at all. Not to mention The slowest Paths, Animal and Hell usually stay in the back anyway.

Unless you are so physically superior to Pain way beyond SM level and much faster to the the point it gives trouble to Pain, Lucario isn't winning this.

Besides, don't forget Lucario's Final Smash. Going along with your arguments of game mechanics, the smash ball is not necessary for him to use it. And he could definitely use it two or three times, which is all he needs to kill or maim everyone importat, or escape from the big rock jutsu.

Yeah Final Smash gets absorbed good idea.

DSPR7
09-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Since Lucario has no knowledge he won't be figuring that out for some time.

You don't see the point. Shinra Tensei is akin to telekinesis it blows him away. That is all.

Bansho Tenin is a set up for a combo. I have repeated this already.

If Lucario gets to him. You act like Pain is such a linear fighter and sends one at a time and Pain just idiotically stands there. I have seen thing major assumptions lately in that Pain vs Fairy Tail thread. A full bloodlusted Pain doesn't operate like that. He will always attempt to blind side always.

A regular shinra tensei from Deva who had half of the nagato's chakra since Preta was still alive blew 3 giant toad summons and crushed all their bones hundreds of meters away.

CST will severaly damage Lucario too. Its akin to Final Smash even greater than that. Its a village/town+ buster.

If Pain can do it while his Paths are in the air they are safe. While they are incapacitated they are falling yet expelled outward. Lucario will be on the ground almost all of the time.

Lucario can tank Mountain+ millions tons of force? Really now? Considering that top tier Bleach has yet to show such durability. Final Getsuga Ichigo may be something different. And Almost of top tier OP at least can't survive it if their intangibility is off.

And we know this Lucario isn't so high up in either of those universes.

Hold it for long? Weakened and chakra drained Nagato was able to do it for some time. And he said he can make it bigger. Imagine a fully healthy Nagato yet who isn't as drained so much.

why not? What if Human Realm manages to grab his head? GG

What if Preta manages to grab his limbs or somehow and such?

Considering you admitted that Pain is supposedly faster by some margin and going by FRS scaling Pain can easily react to Lucario. And the fact Lucario is slower than like half of the Paths doesn't help him at all. Not to mention The slowest Paths, Animal and Hell usually stay in the back anyway.

Unless you are so physically superior to Pain way beyond SM level and much faster to the the point it gives trouble to Pain, Lucario isn't winning this.

Yeah Final Smash gets absorbed good idea.

Yeah, highly intelligent fighting type pokemon is not going to make the connection that "Wow, that guy just made that thing appear. What happens if I kill him?" Yeah, lets just keep underpowering him, shall we?

So useful. :/
No you didn't, you just kept spamming "BANSHO TENIN" without explaining anything, even when I asked for it.

"If Lucario gets to him" while they're running at him? With his supersonic+ reactions? Yeah, nice logic thar. XD

And Lucario tanks hits from Ganondorf, King Dedede, Bowser, GIGA Bowser, Master/Crazy Hand, etc etc etc...

So is Giga Bowser, your point? CST is blunt force going out in a shockwave. In order for Pain to use it effectively, he would have to be high up. Based off of the cutscenes plus his final smash, I'd guess Lucario smashes him out of the air before he can use it.

And Lucario's arial moves are actually some of his best.

Considering I never said he could tank it...

Hypehypehypehype...

He smashes all their ribs with 100+ strike force, aura ball smashes them in the face, or uses his strength to break free and obliterate them. GG

I said he has faster running type movement. Lucario has better reaction feats and his attacks are potentially low hypersonic in some cases.

Considering Lucario goes toe to toe with stuff that can rape the Narutoverse and lives, I'm pretty sure he's superior to Pain's stats... :/

Way to use the No Limits Fallacy. Good job. Pain's absorbtion field is small, the others get raped while one lives. Whoopde flipping doo.

321zigzag3
09-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah, highly intelligent fighting type pokemon is not going to make the connection that "Wow, that guy just made that thing appear. What happens if I kill him?" Yeah, lets just keep underpowering him, shall we?

Actually most fighters would go for the summoned creature most. Its a natural reaction.

So useful. :/
No you didn't, you just kept spamming "BANSHO TENIN" without explaining anything, even when I asked for it.

Of course its useful. It blows away attacks and it blows them away temporarily.

Eh no. At the very least I did say Banso Tenin combo in the past 20 posts at least once or twice.

"If Lucario gets to him" while they're running at him? With his supersonic+ reactions? Yeah, nice logic thar. XD

Doesn't change anything what I said about blindside.

And Lucario tanks hits from Ganondorf, King Dedede, Bowser, GIGA Bowser, Master/Crazy Hand, etc etc etc...

Thats not as much as comparable to that. Prove it then. It just means Lucario has the durability to withstand it better but it racks up a lot of damage.

So is Giga Bowser, your point? CST is blunt force going out in a shockwave. In order for Pain to use it effectively, he would have to be high up. Based off of the cutscenes plus his final smash, I'd guess Lucario smashes him out of the air before he can use it.

Not all final smashes are the same. And we know how well Lucario does against Giga Bowser head on. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Also Deva Path did it when he was incredibly high in the air. Going by that comparison. Lucario isn't reaching him. Unless he shoots random Aura Sphere and somehow hits which makes no sense since Aura Sphere dissapates after traveling some distance in SSBB.

And Lucario's arial moves are actually some of his best.

Except Asura Path has thrown Animal Path far higher than Lucario can go for.

Considering I never said he could tank it...

Ok then CT can kill Lucario. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Hypehypehypehype...

What hype?

He smashes all their ribs with 100+ strike force, aura ball smashes them in the face, or uses his strength to break free and obliterate them. GG

I don't recall Lucario possessing any sort of mental block or conditioning.
If human Pain places his head on an opponent, the opponent instantly stops moving. Its a mental conditioning and then soul is removed instantly.

Ok so how comparable is SM Naruto to Lucario's strength then?

I said he has faster running type movement. Lucario has better reaction feats and his attacks are potentially low hypersonic in some cases.

Low hypersonic based on what? The fact half of Pain is faster than Lucario you believe actually puts him at a disadvantage. Also you want low hypersonic?

FRS crossed CT crater in one second. I know Kishimoto tried to show it as mountain ranges but it is mountain+ for now.

If it is 1 kilometer Mach 3.
2 Kilometer Mach 6.
3 Kilometer Mach 9.

It was estimated up to 3 kilometers by some people because trees are giant in Narutoverse.

Considering Lucario goes toe to toe with stuff that can rape the Narutoverse and lives, I'm pretty sure he's superior to Pain's stats... :/

Pain isn't 95% of the Narutoverse. Wrong Association to a degree.

Way to use the No Limits Fallacy. Good job. Pain's absorbtion field is small, the others get raped while one lives. Whoopde flipping doo.
Actually you should reconsider. Lets compare how much Pain has absorbed casually.

Ultimate Rasengan.
Sage Art: Boiling Bath Oil, which was big enough to fill most of the area Jiraiya and Pain fought in.

He also absorbed Naruto's chakra at a incredible rate. Enough to end SM enormous amounts quickly.

So lets compare how that goes with how much Aura Storm energy is dished out.

Even if Preta can't absorb all. Why can't Deva use shinra tensei and keep it going to repel until its over?