PDA

View Full Version : The death of Sasuke...??

Naruto462
06-22-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm starting to wonder how the series is starting to end with Sasuke. Right now Danzo is hokage. Sasuke is now after Danzo. Danzo is now after Sasuke, and the Village hidden in the Clouds is now after Sasuke. When Naruto does become Hokage and if Sasuke becomes good his past mistakes are going to haunt him. If Naruto allows Sasuke to become part of the village(if Sasuke even wants to) then thats gonna stir up trouble in Konoha. Other leading nations after Sasuke are gonna target Konoha. So either Sasuke will die or hide for the rest of his life. If he does so happen to die i think he'll die from... saving Naruto, Naruto(I doubt it but it's possibe), Other nations, or the remaining of the akatsuki(this I also doubt but it's still possible considering the number of tailed beasts they still have). Any oppinions??

Itachi-Sama
06-22-2009, 04:24 PM
We'll have to wait and see. But I believe Sasuke will die by saving Naruto from the Kyuubi.

brooksey
06-22-2009, 04:25 PM
I'm starting to wonder how the series is starting to end with Sasuke. Right now Danzo is hokage. Sasuke is now after Danzo. Danzo is now after Sasuke, and the Village hidden in the Clouds is now after Sasuke. When Naruto does become Hokage and if Sasuke becomes good his past mistakes are going to haunt him. If Naruto allows Sasuke to become part of the village(if Sasuke even wants to) then thats gonna stir up trouble in Konoha. Other leading nations after Sasuke are gonna target Konoha. So either Sasuke will die or hide for the rest of his life. If he does so happen to die i think he'll die from... saving Naruto, Naruto(I doubt it but it's possibe), Other nations, or the remaining of the akatsuki(this I also doubt but it's still possible considering the number of tailed beasts they still have). Any oppinions??

Ok where are you getting this? How many episodes are there?

Ryaque
06-22-2009, 04:29 PM
I think that you do make a good point there but Sasuke is on of the main characters and a lot of them are still on so why kill Sasuke when the others mains are still alive. Besides if Sasuke dies a lot of people will be forever heart broken. (me included)

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Sasuke is one of the main characters so he won't die soon.

ByakuKage
06-22-2009, 04:59 PM
I agree with the theory that Sasuke would probably die saving Naruto, but I wouldn't assume that he won't die soon soon. Sasuke's completed his life's mission, killing itachi and in the current story arc, Sasuke has now become the main antagonist by going to attack Konoha. Sasuke may be a main character, but he's not the protagonist anymore, and now that he's become the main villain of this arc, I wouldn't be surprised if the arc ends with his death. Just look at the last two manga story arcs:
In the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, Hidan and Kakuzu are the main antagonists, and they die. In the Pain arc, Pain is the main antagonist, and he dies. Just pointing out a pattern

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I agree with the theory that Sasuke would probably die saving Naruto, but I wouldn't count out the idea of him not dying soon. Sasuke's completed his life's mission, killing itachi and in the current story arc, Sasuke has now become the main antagonist by going to attack Konoha. Sasuke may be a main character, but he's not the protagonist anymore, and now that he's become the main villain of this arc, I wouldn't be surprised if the arc ends with his death. Just look at the last two manga story arcs:
In the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, Hidan and Kakuzu are the main antagonists, and they die. In the Pain arc, Pain is the main antagonist, and he dies. Just pointing out a pattern
Exactly. :)

JiraiyaReturns
06-22-2009, 05:16 PM
DAMMIT I GOT SPOILERS!!! I'll just start to watch them in Japanese T_T

shadowatching
06-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Japanese with subtitles.

I just think that Danzo has not only one thing that he is waiting, but another

He is trying to provoke Naruto to be tossed in to a prison, because naruto is considered a hero and danzo hates it

Sai, might be fighting sasuke...to protect danzo...don't it work like that, with the pattern on his tongue? protect the man's secrets...why not protect the man himself?

TucanaTheToucan
06-22-2009, 09:03 PM
To be honest, I want Sasuke to kill Danzo.
Danzo must DIE!!!!

yondaime
06-22-2009, 09:17 PM
To be honest, I want Sasuke to kill Danzo.
Danzo must DIE!!!!

yeah i Agree that Sasuke should kill Danzo for all he has done to the uchiha clan

ThunderSpirit
06-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Sasuke may die, but I don't think he will die as an antagonist.

Death Wish
06-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh dear god, the name of this thread is a spoiler and the first sentence killed like the next 90 episodes I have to watch. x_x

****in...

*sigh*

ThunderSpirit
06-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh dear god, the name of this thread is a spoiler and the first sentence killed like the next 90 episodes I have to watch. x_x

****in...

*sigh*

You're quite right. This thread should probably be marked as containing spoilers.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Ok all i read was Sasuke and death! woo hoo! yay! *gets horns and plays music everywhere* wooo!

Taker369
06-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Sauske hater must die jk if sauske dies he should die by going out with a bang by sacericeing his life killing madarra.

HAZE
06-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Sauske hater must die jk if sauske dies he should die by going out with a bang by sacericeing his life killing madarra.

I agree. If Kishi wants to make an epic ending, I think Sasuke should die helping fight the final villain. That would totally go with Kishi's whole friendship/bonds moral of the story too.

Taker369
06-23-2009, 01:02 AM
i know what you mean omg imagine the tributes on youtube if sauske died ?

Vaan
06-23-2009, 02:28 AM
I agree. If Kishi wants to make an epic ending, I think Sasuke should die helping fight the final villain. That would totally go with Kishi's whole friendship/bonds moral of the story too.

Sasuke cant help Naruto as long as Danzo and his order to kill him is still active.Im dead sure we're gonna see a surprise in the upcoming election for Danzo as Hokage.

My theory:

Naruto's friends ensure everyone votes against Danzo so leaving Konoha without Hokage.Then someone pushes Naruto into nomination to become Hokage and the Jonin vote for him then.

Maybe its just me but Im really seeing this coming.

MinatoN
06-23-2009, 02:52 AM
I doubt Sasuke will die but I guess it's possible but if it happens it won't be until the end. I hope Sasuke kills Danzo soon. As far as Naruto becoming the official 6th Hokage, I seriously doubt that'll happen. He could become the 7th though but right now he isn't even a Chunin yet and I doubt a Genin of any village can become a Kage no matter how strong they are.

Windking
06-27-2009, 03:38 AM
i hope his death will be...at least satisfying to sasuke fans...

Itachi-Sama
06-27-2009, 03:39 AM
i hope his death will be...atleast satysfying to sasuke fans...
Me too. I know some pretty crazy fans of his.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-27-2009, 03:41 AM
i hope he dies a violent and painful death :twisted:

narutovssasuke100
06-27-2009, 03:55 AM
i hope he dies a violent and painful death :twisted:
i hope you do jk i doubt it though

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-27-2009, 03:58 AM
i hope you do jk i doubt it though
rofl ha ha

yea, if he does die, its gonna be a heroic one, i guess thats cool too i guess :lol:

SakuraGirl
07-19-2009, 01:39 PM
hope he dose not die i really like him

itasan
07-19-2009, 08:08 PM
I agree with the theory that Sasuke would probably die saving Naruto, but I wouldn't assume that he won't die soon soon. Sasuke's completed his life's mission, killing itachi and in the current story arc, Sasuke has now become the main antagonist by going to attack Konoha. Sasuke may be a main character, but he's not the protagonist anymore, and now that he's become the main villain of this arc, I wouldn't be surprised if the arc ends with his death. Just look at the last two manga story arcs:

The characters you used as examples were set up as antagonists from the begining--sharply different from sasuke's role. I highly doubt he will be merely dispossed of like another villain. He's been so much more than that for the entirity of the series, and there is no reason to suspect that to change. Naruto is still every bit as dedicated to saving him and bringing him home, and because of that sasuke still plays a vital role in the series that is so much more than just "villain".

****in...

*sigh*

The name itself is not a spoiler. Sasuke-kun is still very much alive.

Ok all i read was Sasuke and death! woo hoo! yay! *gets horns and plays music everywhere* wooo!

Boo. D<

CutieSakura
07-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Sasuke isn't gonna die people:roll:

Naruko-chan
07-19-2009, 09:25 PM
I really doubt that Sasuke will die in the story. He's pretty much the most popular character in the series. I think if Sasuke comes back to Konoha, he will have to watch out for himself all the time, but Naruto would protect him too. Everyone pretty much loves Naruto now and if he becomes Hogake, most of them will listen to him when he says he trusts Sasuke.

CutieSakura
07-19-2009, 09:31 PM
agreed Naruko-chan

mitsuya uchiha
07-19-2009, 09:42 PM
i agree with naruko as well. :)

*HinataGurl*
07-19-2009, 09:54 PM
ohh sasuke please dont die! go hide under a rock:p

itasan
07-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I really doubt that Sasuke will die in the story. He's pretty much the most popular character in the series. I think if Sasuke comes back to Konoha, he will have to watch out for himself all the time, but Naruto would protect him too. Everyone pretty much loves Naruto now and if he becomes Hogake, most of them will listen to him when he says he trusts Sasuke.

Most popular...and also the most hated. xDD

But good point about naruto. I doubt that guy would let anyone lay a finger on sasuke.

itasan
07-20-2009, 12:15 PM
ohh sasuke please dont die! go hide under a rock:p

But..But then we couldn't see his pretty faceee! D:

xD

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-20-2009, 12:20 PM
*smiles at thought* Sasuke dying to save Naruto in any case is something I'm actually quite fond of. Honestly, I would probably gain more respect for Sasuke if he were to do that. I just can't see Sasuke living for too long with all the situations that could possibly threaten Naruto. I'm sure the friendship may break him out of his arrogance, idiocy, and maybe, if we're lucky, his uncaring ways.

*sees scene play out in head* Wow, that would be amazing.

X__Sasuke__X
07-20-2009, 12:37 PM
I wrote a story of the final... hmm... what would you call it? Era? Mission? Segment? Scene? Well, I hope you have the idea... This is what happens: (it follows the Naruto killing Sasuke if your not interested)
Taka/Hebi attack the Leaf Village, and it ends up being Karin vs Sakura, Kakashi vs Jugo, Sai vs Suigetsu, and finally, Naruto vs Sasuke.
Naruto turns into the Kyuubi (not fully but to Eight Tails, and the 4th Hokage is trying to restrain Naruto from inside his mind (Naruto couldn't be stopped)), and while that was happening, Naruto was unconsciouslly attacking Sasuke. Eventually, one massive, inescapable attack strikes Sasuke and he is killed immediately. The Kyuubi is finally surpressed and Naruto returnes back to normal. He wakes up immediately, and dashes over to Sasuke, hoping that his former teammate wasn't dead. Once he got to Sasuke, he realized what he had done. He dropped to his knees by Sasuke's side, wishing for a miracle, but no matter how much he wished, it never came true. That next day, they also declare Danzo dead, and then Naruto is given the title Hokage. Meanwhile, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo escaped from the fight. Naruto heard stories of them once in awhile. Rumors of Kisame giving Suigetsu the Samehada sword he had always wanted, Jugo finally breaking free of his Curse Mark, and Karin dying in a fight came to him via anbu black op. * * * (I don't remember how much later it was, like 2 months, or a year or something! XP) Naruto heads down to Sasuke's grave, while walking there, he just talks about his life (in the series) like, how he mastered Rasengan, fought so desperately to bring Sasuke back at Final Valley, losing Jiraiya, attack of Pain, Sasuke's death, just stuff like that. Once he gets to Sasuke's grave, he sets down the flowers that Konan had given him by the grave, and mumbles stuff like "i couldn't keep my promise to bring Sasuke back. If I ever lose another friend, I swear, they won't end up like Sasuke. It's a promise... of a lifetime..." or something like that XD I didn't look it up in the book I wrote, I just typed what I thought he had said! :P But besides the words Naruto says, that's what happened in the book I wrote. It was a chapter book, and this is the most detailed explanation I have ever gave. ;D

nexthokage
07-20-2009, 12:41 PM
We'll have to wait and see. But I believe Sasuke will die by saving Naruto from the Kyuubi.
i think this will happen

X__Sasuke__X
07-20-2009, 12:47 PM
oh yea, at the end they give a brief talk about what happened to the remainder of the characters! In case you were wondering, I grabbed the book (yet i'm to lazy to see what Naruto said XD) I'll type the one's that died.
Neji- died in a fight.
Ino- died in a fight.
Tenten- died from a sickness.
Iruka- Died trying to restrain Kyuubi (in the story)
Sai(?)- Mysteriously ran away from the village.
Zetsu- Reason unknown

Then i put (after all the remaining characters):
For all the Shinobi that gave their life for the Village Hidden in the Leaves- rest in peace.

I'm sorry to all the fans of any of the characters listed above, i do not hold a grudge against any of them. I killed Sasuke and Sai, who I both like!! Sasuke is my favorite character, and I killed him! Yet, I'm not a big fan of Ino, and I killed her. I'm proving that I didn't want to kill off some that i did.

itasan
07-20-2009, 01:00 PM
*smiles at thought* Sasuke dying to save Naruto in any case is something I'm actually quite fond of. Honestly, I would probably gain more respect for Sasuke if he were to do that. I just can't see Sasuke living for too long with all the situations that could possibly threaten Naruto. I'm sure the friendship may break him out of his arrogance, idiocy, and maybe, if we're lucky, his uncaring ways.

*sees scene play out in head* Wow, that would be amazing.
-sniffs you-

I smell a sasunaru fangirl...>D

..It would be a rather apt in poetic ending at that, and something i believe to be a possibility. Especially with all the bridge references we've been getting lately...zabuza's sword, inarii, all that....Seems like foreshadowing to me. :(

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-20-2009, 01:32 PM
-sniffs you-

I smell a sasunaru fangirl...>D

..It would be a rather apt in poetic ending at that, and something i believe to be a possibility. Especially with all the bridge references we've been getting lately...zabuza's sword, inarii, all that....Seems like foreshadowing to me. :(

xD...More of a NaruSasu fangirl than a SasuNaru one, hehe.

:| Yeah...now that you mention it, there has been a lot of bridge references...My only thought on that is that it's probably referring to the bridge between Naruto and Sasuke. But who knows...

Hiruzen Sarutobi
07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Okay, I've been thinking, and it would really be cool if Danzo was actually Madara Uchiha in disguise the whole time, so he launches a suprise attack against the leaf with his foundation men, and the other minions he had while in the akatsuki, along with other akatsuki members. Before this turns into a fan fic (breaking the rules of the forum.) Sasuke would defeat Naruto (assuming him to be dead), and meets up with Madara, who betrays him, and is about to die when he is saved by Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto are able to defeat madara, with Sasuke sacrificing his life. It would be really neat if it did happen that way.

itasan
07-20-2009, 01:41 PM
xD...More of a NaruSasu fangirl than a SasuNaru one, hehe.

:| Yeah...now that you mention it, there has been a lot of bridge references...My only thought on that is that it's probably referring to the bridge between Naruto and Sasuke. But who knows...

But it just makes me so nervous, because of what almost happened on that bridge. O.O

mangagirl
08-14-2009, 02:56 PM
sasuke cant die

rainbowrazor
08-14-2009, 03:01 PM
i know he cant die