PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sephiroth, Aizen, and Madara vs Cloud, Ichigo, and Naruto

Dagoron
08-24-2010, 02:01 PM
In an almost no restrictions fight (the restriction being Sephiroth doesn't have the black materia), who would win in a fight? Sephiroth, Aizen, and Madara vs Cloud, Ichigo, and Naruto. Keep in mind that all these characters can use any power that they have used up to date in the current manga or video game. I'd like to see some input. Go at it guys.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-24-2010, 02:04 PM
final fantasy hax makes cloud and sephy speedblitz and destory the others with omnislash and whatever the name was of that move in the original final fantasy 7 that seph used to blow up the sun and most of the planets and they all survived somehow and they spam those and everything implodes

Nyruss
08-24-2010, 02:07 PM
The only reason Cloud has ever defeated Sephiroth is plot.
The only reason Aizen hasn't killed Ichigo yet is plot.
The only reason Madara hasn't effortlessly captured Naruto yet and extracted the nine tails is plot.

Yellow Flash
08-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Aizen solo's via mind rape.

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Safer Sephiroth, Butterfly Aizen, Jubi Madara. (He might become that)

What do the protagonists have?

Itachi-The-First
08-24-2010, 02:18 PM
i say madara could take them all out except maybe sephiroth he rocks i beat him every time in kh though`:|

Shino Hatake
08-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Safer Sephiroth, Butterfly Aizen, Jubi Madara. (He might become that)

What do the protagonists have?
SS Wankigo, Seven Arm Cloud , RS Naruto.

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 04:16 PM
SS Wankigo, Seven Arm Cloud , RS Naruto.

So they win through the power of hero plot? :ugeek:

Wankigo? Lol I like that.

colorles
08-24-2010, 04:22 PM
The only reason Cloud has ever defeated Sephiroth is plot.
The only reason Aizen hasn't killed Ichigo yet is plot.
The only reason Madara hasn't effortlessly captured Naruto yet and extracted the nine tails is plot.

quite, amoung other things

Shino Hatake
08-24-2010, 04:24 PM
So they win through the power of hero plot? :ugeek:

Wankigo? Lol I like that.
Yep, DAMN YOU PLOT!

Hype Seph tanks all of them.

Real with out plot: Villains.

Why tank ya.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 04:27 PM
aizen can make it look like the oposing team are in Heuco Mundo Fighting Cactus

enough said

cnorwood
08-24-2010, 07:27 PM
aizen can make it look like the oposing team are in Heuco Mundo Fighting Cactus

enough said
cloud speed blitzes before he unsheathes his zanpakto, sephiroth finally goes full power and kills everyone even his own teamates

Noctis Arashi
08-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Sephiroth speed blitzes ichigo and naruto, and cloud dies via speed stab to the heart by seph.

Seph solo's.

Twisterty
08-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Aizen:
Jedi Mind control.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 07:36 PM
cloud speed blitzes before he unsheathes his zanpakto, sephiroth finally goes full power and kills everyone even his own teamates
uhh Madara= AMAZING speed aswell

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Aizen:
Just as Planned.

Fixed for Accuracy.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 07:41 PM
besides maybe Aizen does need to unsheath, but on the other hand Madara doesnt have to take the time to do that Madara has mind techniques aswell and he doesnt have to move to perform his

The 1st Hokage
08-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Madara Warps Naruto, Aizen Mind Rapes as he physically rapes Ichigo, and Seph destroys everything with Supernova.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Winner TEAM BAD GUYS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

cnorwood
08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
uhh Madara= AMAZING speed aswell
madara teleports, teleportation =/= speed and he has to react before clouds puts a buster sword in his brain, and since that bug ninja caught him, im sure he wont be able to react to cloud

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Madara was trolling around when he let Shino catch him.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Madara can also go intangible

Attacks pass throug him so CASE CLOSED

TEAM BAD GUYS are FTW!

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 07:56 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/178139105.gif (http://www.gifbin.com/981157)

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 07:58 PM
unavailable image

cnorwood
08-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Madara can also go intangible

Attacks pass throug him so CASE CLOSED

TEAM BAD GUYS are FTW!
um amaterasu hit him, and to be intangible he cannot attack, if he attacks clould will speedblitz him, the only way madara can stay alive if he stays intangible and doesnt attack, but sephiroth solos

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 07:59 PM
http://www.printedclothing.com/contents/media/pc609%20thats%20what%20i%27m%20talkin%20about.jpg

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 08:00 PM
um amaterasu hit him, and to be intangible he cannot attack, if he attacks clould will speedblitz him, the only way madara can stay alive if he stays intangible and doesnt attack, but sephiroth solos

uhhh yea he wasnt ready for a battle now was he NO!!!!
he was simply coming to talk to SASUKE

Madara can teleport anyone into another space

cnorwood
08-24-2010, 08:01 PM
uhhh yea he wasnt ready for a battle now was he NO!!!!
he was simply coming to say hello to SASUKE genuis

Madara can teleport anyone into another space
minato hit him with a rasengan, and he had time to think before the attack landed, with cloud he wont have time to think

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 08:02 PM
minato hit him with a rasengan, and he had time to think before the attack landed, with cloud he wont have time to think

hmmm... true i see yuor point

but like i said before Teleport them to a different space

BTW i edited me previous posts so it wasnt so harsh/mean sorry i got carried away

Noctis Arashi
08-24-2010, 08:03 PM
clouds speed>>>Minato FTG.

Minato FTG>>Madara intangibility.

But sephiroth omnisolo's.

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 08:04 PM
clouds speed>>>Minato FTG.

No.

Minato's FTG is teleportation. Teleportation isn't speed. Its just insant.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 08:04 PM
true Sephiroth is completely overpowered by far he is the cheapest character ever with all that amazing power he basically powns all :lol:

Noctis Arashi
08-24-2010, 08:06 PM
No.

Minato's FTG is teleportation. Teleportation isn't speed. Its just insant.
Nothing is just "instant". Ever. Thats FTL. So no. Its not, "instant" It still takes time.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Well team GOOD GUYS= FTW!...xD

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Nothing is just "instant". Ever. Thats FTL. So no. Its not, "instant" It still takes time.

I will say it again.

Teleportation is just instant. Its not speed.
Minato's FTG is just a manipulation of Space and Time to go somewhere instantly.

However the down side is that Minato still posses reaction and speed he normally possess.

FTL mind you is just speed or movement its just looks instant to us because we can't track with our own eyes.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 08:17 PM
well everyone i have to go soon i have school tomorrow -__-

It's Been Real, and It's Been Fun, But it Hasnt Been Real-Fun...xD

Nyruss
08-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Teleportation is not FTL. It's instant. If it weren't instant than it wouldn't be teleportation.

Leafy
08-24-2010, 08:21 PM
The bad guys own the main characters, sephiroth can even solo.

case closed.

Inuyasha
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Yes as ive said before in this stuation------> BAD GUYS POWN

Miles Edgeworth
08-26-2010, 12:12 AM
Sephiroth is superior to Cloud in power and speed from what I know.

Until Ichigo gives some real feats here, Aizen takes the cake against him.

Naruto has absolutely no way of defeating Madara. It's much more likely he just gets warped.

The villains all have significant advantages against the protagonists they face. I honestly don't see how the heroes can win this.

Dagoron
08-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Okay, now that I've allowed for some input from you peoples, I'm going to give my opinion. Now, before I begin, I'm going to split up the battle into three logical fights. I think it would play out as a Cloud vs Sephiroth, Aizen vs Naruto, and Ichigo vs Madara. My reason for this thinking is: A) Sephiroth is hellbent on seeing how strong Cloud is and would snatch him up and isolate him for his own benifits (not trying to make Sephiroth sound gay or anything, but he really should do something with his hair and make-up to quiet the rumors spreading...); B) Aizen would want Ichigo to himself so that he can destory and "eat" him (what ever the hell that means). He would want to take out any opposing forces that would get in his way of doing so and, seeing as Sephiroth has Cloud, that only leaves Naruto as a problem; and C) As the other battles get started, Madara and Ichigo would just say to hell with it and fight each other to pass the time....

I'm not going to go into Naruto and Aizen's fight because I've already done so in another thread on this site. If you've gotten this far in my post and wish to read my theory on the fight go to this link and look for Dagoron's post (you can't miss it...): http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3855887#post3855887

Moving on to Sephiroth vs Cloud. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it, but Sephiroth is lazy, especially when it comes to fighting. He never, under any circumstances goes all out. Now I'll admit that Sephiroth is physically and magically stronger than Cloud, but Cloud has something that Sephiroth doesn't. Determination. When Sephiroth appears before Cloud, Cloud, after getting over his fear, will focus only on defeating him. Sephiroth likes to toy with Cloud to see how much damage the wannabe SOLDIER can put out. After Sephiroth gets bored and starts hammering Cloud, Cloud will most likely use Omni Slash V5 (in this battle I'm thinking he'd us the First Tsurugi to fight). If Sephiroth managed to avoid or survive that, Cloud would use his most powerful attack and summon, Knights of the Round. Sephiroth, no, nobody could survive both attacks, let alone Knights of the Round. So, though this battle will depend solely on who can take the most damage, I'm going to give Cloud this due to his superior techniques (though I will give credit to Sephiroth's Super Nova attack).

Now comes the hard fight to break down. Ichigo vs Madara. This is a difficult fight to decipher because of the low amount of information on Madara's abilities. For the sake of this analysis, I'm going to give Madara all the abilities of Itachi and Sasuke Sharingan wise. Now Madara has the ability Tsukuyomi which, as everyone knows, locks the victim in a very powerful illusion. Most of the time, Tsukuyomi is used as an interrogation or torture technique, so I doubt Madara would use that in his fight against Ichigo. Amaterasu and Susanoo on the other hand are fair game. Now Amaterasu vs Ichigo wouldn't be too much of a problem for the substitute shinigami. His speed alone would prevent Madara from keeping a lock on him, preventing a direct use of Amaterasu. Susanoo too would only really be used for defense seeing as Ichigo could dodge out of the way of most of the attacks. It's not like he wouldn't see them coming. Madara probably has access to hundreds of other jutsus, but I'm not going to go into that because it's a shoot and miss trying to figure out which ones he knows and which ones he doesn't.

The most annoying and most difficult technique to overcome that Madara has is his ability to put parts of his body out of phase, allowing attacks to pass through him. It has been proven that it is not invincible though. If the opponent is fast enough to not allow Madara to have a chance to activate it, they can hit him (proof: Minato vs Madara). Now in his Bankai stage he's incredibly fast, coming close to matching Yoruichi (the fastest person in Bleach) in speed. With his new appearance in Chapter 417, his speed and strength have been implied to have skyrocketed compared to his former image. If Ichigo can catch Madara off guard, he could easily beat Madara with one hit. The only problem is hitting him. Ichigo is an incredibly intelligent man. He was able to figure out and come up with a counter to Gin Ichimaru's Bankai after only two attacks from the traitor. If Ichigo had enough time to analyze the time-space technique Madara uses, he might be able to come up with a counter. This fight would depend on who hits who first over all, but, due to Ichigo's speed and intelligence, I'm giving it to him.

Now that all the bad guys have been beaten, I'm happy to say that the victory lies with the good guys seeing as I'm the only one who seems to be rooting for them. Sorry Aizen, Madara, and Sephiroth, better luck next time.

Winners: Ichigo, Naruto, and Cloud.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Default settings make characters bloodlusted, that means Sephiroth is going for the kill.

How in the world does Naruto possibly defeat Aizen? Aizen can blitz him, use Kyoka Suigetsu, regenerate from any of Naruto's attacks, the list goes on. I don't like Aizen either but there's no way Naruto wins.

As for Ichigo vs Madara it's arguable that Ichigo can blitz him, I'm not sure on it. Supposing he does though, Sephiroth and Aizen still take out Ichigo until he gives feats that prove otherwise.

crystalblade13
08-27-2010, 05:34 PM
minato hit madara with teleportation. naruto can hit him HARDER with teleportation. sephy still makes this a win for bad guys though.

Dagoron
08-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Default settings make characters bloodlusted, that means Sephiroth is going for the kill.

How in the world does Naruto possibly defeat Aizen? Aizen can blitz him, use Kyoka Suigetsu, regenerate from any of Naruto's attacks, the list goes on. I don't like Aizen either but there's no way Naruto wins.

As for Ichigo vs Madara it's arguable that Ichigo can blitz him, I'm not sure on it. Supposing he does though, Sephiroth and Aizen still take out Ichigo until he gives feats that prove otherwise.

I didn't default the characters I simply gave them full powers. They retain their normal personalities. As for Naruto, did you check out my link? I explain it there. As for Ichigo, if you've read the new chapter, he's powerful enough to shock Aizen, not something easily done.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2010, 05:54 PM
No the default settings for the BG are bloodlusted unless otherwise specified. If you want to change it though......

Shocking Aizen is one thing. Gin was able to do that too, honestly it's not much of a feat.

Too lazy to read your entire post, but there's no way Naruto kills Aizen and until he is proven to break out of mind rape and/or illusions such as Kyoka Suigetsu, Naruto gets stomped.

cnorwood
08-27-2010, 06:18 PM
what part of sephiroth solos dont people understand

Dagoron
08-30-2010, 06:27 PM
No the default settings for the BG are bloodlusted unless otherwise specified. If you want to change it though......

Shocking Aizen is one thing. Gin was able to do that too, honestly it's not much of a feat.

Too lazy to read your entire post, but there's no way Naruto kills Aizen and until he is proven to break out of mind rape and/or illusions such as Kyoka Suigetsu, Naruto gets stomped.

Seeing as you didn't read it all, I stated in my post that Naruto's Sage Mode allows him to sense everyone around him, effectivly making Kyoka Suigetsu useless. Aizen won't be able to sneak up on Naruto.

Dagoron
08-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Why does everyone think Sephiroth is so badass?! I mean yeah he's strong, but he's not a god! Aizen could be him. Sephiroth has no way to counteract the illusions leaving him open to so many fatal attacks!

Akatsuki X
08-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Why did this get bumped?

Azal
08-30-2010, 06:31 PM
you forgot to add goku and frieza

Dagoron
09-02-2010, 05:46 PM
After reading the newest edition to Bleach (Chapter 418), I've altered my decision on Ichigo vs Madara. Ichigo wins. Madara absolutely cannot keep up with Ichigo at his new level. Three months of intense training has incredibly increased his power. Ichigo is faster than any one in Bleach at the moment and his physical power is immense. Madara might last until Ichigo got serious, but then it would be ended in "a single instance."

Madara vs Ichigo
Winner: Ichigo

Dagoron
09-02-2010, 05:49 PM
you forgot to add goku and frieza

I actually debated putting them (well I was going to put in Goku and Cell) in here, but decided against it because it would be difficult for me to determine the fighting pair ups. Besides, even if i included them, people would still say Sephiroth speed blitzes everyone. Maybe the next time. Sorry.

cnorwood
09-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I actually debated putting them (well I was going to put in Goku and Cell) in here, but decided against it because it would be difficult for me to determine the fighting pair ups. Besides, even if i included them, people would still say Sephiroth speed blitzes everyone. Maybe the next time. Sorry.
goku or frieza would speedblitz before sephy processes the thought to pull out his sword

Akatsuki X
09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
goku or frieza would speedblitz before sephy processes the thought to pull out his sword

You do realize that Goku and Frieza aren't involved in this fight right?

Unless your joking........