PDA

View Full Version : Vanish vs. p.m.p.

NinjaVanish
08-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Battlefield:Hueco Mundo
Weather:Foggy
Starting Distance:40 ft.
Timer: 6 turns

puppetmasterpossession, you can go first.

puppetmasterpossession
08-24-2010, 06:11 PM
:mad: i declare PMP be capitolized!!

puppetmasterpossession
08-24-2010, 06:21 PM
"strangly i just appeared in hueco mundo... i was in fake karakura town eating an apple and then i poofed here...maybe Cutiepie 1224 poofed me here somehow!!" i think to myself. *i then sense something 40 ft away from me so i walk up to it until i am 10 feet away. i then say "infettare" and a yellow mist is emitted from my pores in a 15 foot diameter that is raining down poison drops that make poison puddles on the ground, it is very thin and barley obscures our vision, it will be regenerated if blown away, also it blends in with the fog so it is hard to be seen. then in 3 seconds i fire a hado 54 haien and a hado 58 tenran (if you don't know what those are look them up) at you then i fire a bakudo 63 Sajo Subaku and use hado 4 baykurai nd attempting to kill you. "it is to foggy here but if you are cutiepie 1224 tell me and i won't attack you."

NinjaVanish
08-25-2010, 12:00 PM
:mad: i declare PMP be capitolized!!
Can't fix it now. xD Sorry

NinjaVanish
08-25-2010, 12:24 PM
I see someone coming towards me as I'm about to start my training and I don't know who it is. I pull out 4 Seele Schneiders and shoot 2 into the ground in front of me. (About 2 feet in front of me and 12 feet apart) I shoot 1 into the ground directly behind me. (About 5 feet behind me) After placing them, I see a yellow mist pouring out of his body. Now is when I know he is an enemy, and electrical spiritual energy mixed with reishi starts flowing between the 3 Seele Schneiders on the ground. Before the mist reaches me I raise my bow into the air and the energy flows into the bow, creating a shield of electricity around me in a triangle. "This is my special defense, no mist will penetrate it, sir." (This defense is called my 'electrostatic screen') The mist rises and starts raining a weird substance onto my screen but it quickly gets evaporated from the heat of the electricity and rises to a point where it won't bother me. I then see a bunch of different types of spells being fired at me. The electricity between you and I starts to solidify and absorbs all of the energy based attacks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I then lower my bow and the energy stays in the shape of a triangle. I fire off about 1200 arrows through my screen at you, (I can fire my own attacks through it) and I use a lot of the absorbed energy from your attacks to create a big lightning bolt and fire it at you. It's 12 feet wide and it moves as fast as a real bolt of lightning. It's also charged with all the power of your attacks combined, plus some added power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know who that is sir, but I know that you attacked me first. So I won't have any guilt of killing you here and now."

puppetmasterpossession
08-25-2010, 09:47 PM
...bump

shinmarubountyhunter
08-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Why bump it if it was your turn to reply?

Anbu Leader
08-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Shin is all over the forum eh?

NinjaVanish
08-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Bump?

puppetmasterpossession
08-26-2010, 04:01 PM
*... notices it was his turn to reply...*
*feels foolish*

puppetmasterpossession
08-26-2010, 04:23 PM
I see someone coming towards me as I'm about to start my training and I don't know who it is. I pull out 4 Seele Schneiders and shoot 2 into the ground in front of me. (About 2 feet in front of me and 12 feet apart) I shoot 1 into the ground directly behind me. (About 5 feet behind me) After placing them, I see a yellow mist pouring out of his body. Now is when I know he is an enemy, and electrical spiritual energy mixed with reishi starts flowing between the 3 Seele Schneiders on the ground. Before the mist reaches me I raise my bow into the air and the energy flows into the bow, creating a shield of electricity around me in a triangle. "This is my special defense, no mist will penetrate it, sir." (This defense is called my 'electrostatic screen') The mist rises and starts raining a weird substance onto my screen but it quickly gets evaporated from the heat of the electricity and rises to a point where it won't bother me. I then see a bunch of different types of spells being fired at me. The electricity between you and I starts to solidify and absorbs all of the energy based attacks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I then lower my bow and the energy stays in the shape of a triangle. I fire off about 1200 arrows through my screen at you, (I can fire my own attacks through it) and I use a lot of the absorbed energy from your attacks to create a big lightning bolt and fire it at you. It's 12 feet wide and it moves as fast as a real bolt of lightning. It's also charged with all the power of your attacks combined, plus some added power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know who that is sir, but I know that you attacked me first. So I won't have any guilt of killing you here and now."

seeing this mysterious person shoot 1200 arrows at me i quickly use hado 21 sekienton, so you can't see me and thus i use shunpo, without you seeing me and i escape without being hit. but once i land i see a huge lighting bolt come at me. i say "Awww ;);););), i just..came up with a great idea!".i then shunpo up in the air above it and use hado 63 raikoho 2 on the lighting bolt and the lighting both cancel each other out.

i then shunpo over to you, over your barrier, and use hado 90 kurohitsugi right on you and try to trap you and kill you, then following my previous attack i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and attemt to kill yo, or just obliterate your remains... depending on what conditoin you are in.

NinjaVanish
08-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Can't use shunpo to dodge attacks that's godmod. Cause I started firing while I could see you, so since you didn't move until you used shunpo it would still hit you. And you shouldn't assume it would cancel it out, because it would only work if you had sent the same amount or more of energy at me and you never specified anything about the amount of energy used by you or measuring how much I used. Want to edit your post? If not I'll keep going, cause I really don't care all that much. :P

Chidori of Death
08-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Vanish Vs. a Pimp???O-O

puppetmasterpossession
08-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Vanish Vs. a Pimp???O-O

PMP it is the shortened version of my name

puppetmasterpossession
08-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Can't use shunpo to dodge attacks that's godmod. Cause I started firing while I could see you, so since you didn't move until you used shunpo it would still hit you. And you shouldn't assume it would cancel it out, because it would only work if you had sent the same amount or more of energy at me and you never specified anything about the amount of energy used by you or measuring how much I used. Want to edit your post? If not I'll keep going, cause I really don't care all that much. :P

no becuase you countered then you shot the arrows thus i can dodge, and i was just trying to be creative with the canceling it out thing, i can edit that part out because it doesn't change the way my attack goes.

and i know that they didn't go off course because you couldn't see me, i just did that so y ou wouldn't see me shunpo and keep following me.

not starting an argument just saying that is isn't GM for me to have shunpoed out of the way.

NinjaVanish
08-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Sensei said that I couldn't Hirenkyaku out of the way, and it's essentially the same thing as shunpo but for quincies. But I'm not going to argue the point about it either. Yeah, edit that part out cause it wouldn't work. I do like the creativity man, it's just that I'm trying to battle realistically here. Ya know? :P

shinmarubountyhunter
08-26-2010, 11:07 PM
/Justin Beiber fan girls scream

He said sensei!!!

NinjaVanish
08-27-2010, 06:52 AM
I see you shooting lightning at my shield and I assume you're trying to cancel it out. "Oh no!! My weakness!!" I Increase the power quite a bit just to be safe so it won't cancel out, and then it absorbs all of your lightning. "Just kidding." I see you firing more hado into it and I absorb that as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I fire 1200 more lightning arrows at you while you are in the air, so it'll be even harder for you to dodge. (Lightning arrows are much stronger and faster than normal quincy arrows) I then pull out 6 more Seele Schneiders and begin firing them in a pattern. I shoot each in different directions, about 15 feet away from my screen and into the ground. When I come to my last Seele Schneider, I stick it in the ground directly below me.

puppetmasterpossession
08-27-2010, 07:43 PM
I see you shooting lightning at my shield and I assume you're trying to cancel it out. "Oh no!! My weakness!!" I Increase the power quite a bit just to be safe so it won't cancel out, and then it absorbs all of your lightning. "Just kidding." I see you firing more hado into it and I absorb that as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I fire 1200 more lightning arrows at you while you are in the air, so it'll be even harder for you to dodge. (Lightning arrows are much stronger and faster than normal quincy arrows) I then pull out 6 more Seele Schneiders and begin firing them in a pattern. I shoot each in different directions, about 15 feet away from my screen and into the ground. When I come to my last Seele Schneider, I stick it in the ground directly below me.

when you shoot 1200 arrows at me i say "alright come on now elemental stuff doesn't work that great on me". when i'm done i use bakudo 81 danku act 1 Ken genso kyūshū o and a circle 5 foot in diameter, comes out on the tip of my blade, and all the arrows that hit it are blocked, sheilding me from any arrows going to hit me.
when you throw the seele schniders out and throw them , i quickly shunpo to all the ones you threw and catch them before they hit the ground. i then use hado 54 haien on then which incinerates them.

then i go down to your sheild with my danku still on the tip of my sword, and i push it on the lighting thing. i then make a hole in the lighting and climb in. then i pull on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles. *

Side note: just to let everyone know, VANISH IS MY FIRST OPPONENT THAT I HAVE EVER GONE INTO SHIKAI ON!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

NinjaVanish
08-27-2010, 09:09 PM
when you shoot 1200 arrows at me i say "alright come on now elemental stuff doesn't work that great on me". when i'm done i use bakudo 81 danku act 1 Ken genso kyūshū o and a circle 5 foot in diameter, comes out on the tip of my blade, and all the arrows that hit it are blocked, sheilding me from any arrows going to hit me.
when you throw the seele schniders out and throw them , i quickly shunpo to all the ones you threw and catch them before they hit the ground. i then use hado 54 haien on then which incinerates them.

then i go down to your sheild with my danku still on the tip of my sword, and i push it on the lighting thing. i then make a hole in the lighting and climb in. then i pull on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles. *

Side note: just to let everyone know, VANISH IS MY FIRST OPPONENT THAT I HAVE EVER GONE INTO SHIKAI ON!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Considering time it took for you to deflect the arrows, you wouldn't be able to catch them all before they landed. But that doesn't matter too much.
If you pushed the danku against the screen it would be absorbed. And also, you can't just say that you "made a hole and climbed in" because that's complete GM. One, my screen can't just be opened like a window. That should be obvious. Two, you can't just climb inside. I would obviously do something to stop you and you said that you "got in." That's the GM part.

And my screen has plenty of weak points. I've been using it so I can improve on it. So don't say BS on it. xD

Here's the options:
1.Edit that post.
2.I'll just continue from this point anyway because I'll most likely win on the next turn if you don't modify that post.
3.I'll just call a judge because I don't want to argue about it.

puppetmasterpossession
08-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Considering time it took for you to deflect the arrows, you wouldn't be able to catch them all before they landed. But that doesn't matter too much.
If you pushed the danku against the screen it would be absorbed. And also, you can't just say that you "made a hole and climbed in" because that's complete GM. One, my screen can't just be opened like a window. That should be obvious. Two, you can't just climb inside. I would obviously do something to stop you and you said that you "got in." That's the GM part.

And my screen has plenty of weak points. I've been using it so I can improve on it. So don't say BS on it. xD

Here's the options:
1.Edit that post.
2.I'll just continue from this point anyway because I'll most likely win on the next turn if you don't modify that post.
3.I'll just call a judge because I don't want to argue about it.

well i could sonido in, before you could get me.
Well it is a special danku that blocks/reflects/refracts/absorbs... i don't know what the correct word is but does one of those to elements

... i just wanna know how that is GM and such but i will prolly edit

NinjaVanish
08-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Yes, but you didn't. And like I said, it can't be opened like a window. It's GM cause you did lots of stuff that would be countered, without letting me counter.
Well you're supposed to let the opponent know that before you do it, because they could get confused. It's okay with stuff like hado, kido, etc. because they could look it up on bleach wiki. But you never said what it did. Special moves have to be explained.

Shino Hatake
08-28-2010, 08:58 AM
What's the bickering about then?

/Is FV judge.

NinjaVanish
08-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Bickering about GM. But I'm giving him the chance to edit, so it's not a big deal. (Unless he refuses but I don't think he will. lol)

Shino Hatake
08-28-2010, 09:01 AM
GM? Do go on. What move and post number?

NinjaVanish
08-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Move 2 post 11 (dodging with shunpo) & move 3 post 19 (explained on post 22)

Thanks, this will help clear things up. :P

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:06 PM
...sorry i have been doing other things i will edit hold on.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:16 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~

when you shoot 1200 arrows at me i say "alright come on now elemental stuff doesn't work that great on me". when i'm done i use bakudo 81 danku act 1 Ken genso kyūshū o and a circle 5 foot in diameter, comes out on the tip of my blade, it blocks/absorbs elemental powers.all the arrows that hit it are blocked, sheilding me from any arrows going to hit me.
when you throw the seele schniders out and throw them , i quickly shunpo to all the seele schnider before they hit the ground except for 2 of them (which are right next to each other) and catch them before they hit the ground. then i pick up the other 2 out of the ground, i then use hado 54 haien on then which incinerates them.

Then i go down to your sheild with my danku still on the tip of my sword, and i push it on the lighting thing. I then attempt to make a hole in the lighting and climb in. if i got in then i would pull something out of my back pocket... it si my vizard mask, i put on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you would watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles.

but if i didn't get in then i point the special danku at the ground and it makes a hole in the dirt. i make a hole under the lighting thing and pop out from under it. i then stand up and pull something out of my back pocket... it si my vizard mask, i put on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you would watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles.*

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes, but you didn't. And like I said, it can't be opened like a window. It's GM cause you did lots of stuff that would be countered, without letting me counter.
Well you're supposed to let the opponent know that before you do it, because they could get confused. It's okay with stuff like hado, kido, etc. because they could look it up on bleach wiki. But you never said what it did. Special moves have to be explained.

you never said that it couldn't be opened until i opened it
sorry i thought i had described it better

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Move 2 post 11 (dodging with shunpo) & move 3 post 19 (explained on post 22)

Thanks, this will help clear things up. :P

it isn't GM to dodge with shunpo it is just uncreative

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:26 PM
i wanna fight you next.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:33 PM
i wanna fight you next.

ok make a thread and we can fight

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:36 PM
ok make a thread and we can fight
You make it, im kinda busy at the moment.

puppetmasterpossession
08-28-2010, 09:38 PM
You make it, im kinda busy at the moment.

k wanna fight right now?

Draco Uchiha
08-28-2010, 09:39 PM
k wanna fight right now?
sure.

NinjaVanish
08-29-2010, 02:31 PM
you never said that it couldn't be opened until i opened it
sorry i thought i had described it better
dude it's lightning. how do you open lighting? and the part about GM wasn't that you opened it, it's that you didn't allow the opponent to counter. by the time you had "opened" my screen, climbed in, and used shikai i'd have already shot you with like 9000 arrows.
yes it is. cause if you can dodge with shunpo then you would NEVER get hit.

either way, i'm continuing now. so it doesn't really matter

NinjaVanish
08-29-2010, 02:36 PM
when you shoot 1200 arrows at me i say "alright come on now elemental stuff doesn't work that great on me". when i'm done i use bakudo 81 danku act 1 Ken genso kyūshū o and a circle 5 foot in diameter, comes out on the tip of my blade, it blocks/absorbs elemental powers.all the arrows that hit it are blocked, sheilding me from any arrows going to hit me.
when you throw the seele schniders out and throw them , i quickly shunpo to all the seele schnider before they hit the ground except for 2 of them (which are right next to each other) and catch them before they hit the ground. then i pick up the other 2 out of the ground, i then use hado 54 haien on then which incinerates them.

Then i go down to your sheild with my danku still on the tip of my sword, and i push it on the lighting thing. I then attempt to make a hole in the lighting and climb in. if i got in then i would pull something out of my back pocket... it si my vizard mask, i put on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you would watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles.

but if i didn't get in then i point the special danku at the ground and it makes a hole in the dirt. i make a hole under the lighting thing and pop out from under it. i then stand up and pull something out of my back pocket... it si my vizard mask, i put on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you would watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles.*

You can't say, "if this happens then I do this..." because that's also GM. I was told that by a war system instructor, and GM is basically the same with WS as it is in FV. I'm just calling a judge...

Anbu Leader
08-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Okay, I've read the whole fight and I'm a little confused.
Whats the problem?

puppetmasterpossession
08-29-2010, 03:56 PM
k so he says that i can't get in his thing by putting th special danku up to it, so i say if i don't get in then i do this and now he says that is GM, which it is not because he said that i can't do it that way so i try to do the first way and if i can't then i do the 2nd way. is it GM?

NinjaVanish
08-29-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm just annoyed by the GM and want someone to judge the fight and pick a winner.

puppetmasterpossession
08-29-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm just annoyed by the GM and want someone to judge the fight and pick a winner.

what GM? if i didn't say i do this instead it would be GM on you because if you kept me out then i would have to go back i time and redo.

puppetmasterpossession
08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
... is a judge gonna pick a winner?

shinmarubountyhunter
08-30-2010, 01:06 PM
It's not really GM, more of bad RPing. In the war system it's a no no, but this isn't the WS so I'll let it pass.

shinmarubountyhunter
08-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Bump so PmP can see.

puppetmasterpossession
08-30-2010, 04:04 PM
k cool. that is what i thought too.

so Vanish should we continue, or do you just want someone to win?

shinmarubountyhunter
08-30-2010, 04:06 PM
I think that you should just get it judged and for future reference, don't do that if thing again.

puppetmasterpossession
08-30-2010, 04:07 PM
I think that you should just get it judged and for future reference, don't do that if thing again.

ya i know, thanks

NinjaVanish
08-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Alright. Yeah somebody judge this, cause I don't think I'll have much time in the next few days to fight anyway.

puppetmasterpossession
08-30-2010, 04:20 PM
alrighty :(