View Full Version : Hiruzen Sarutobi VS KAKASHI

LUCKY.KAKASHI
08-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Sarutobi conditions

in his prime
with no restrictions

kakashi conditions
kakashi in saving gaara arc
no restrictions but ms take long time FOR PREP and not fully mastered it yet ,AND CONSUME ALoT OF CHAKRA.

Place : Same place wher sarutobi fight orochimaru

Shikamaru Nara
08-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Kakashi Kamui's TTH.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
08-22-2010, 10:40 AM
remember the restrictions , ms take long time to activate , and it take alote of chakra and not acurate.

Shikamaru Nara
08-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Okay, so Kakashi Raikiris him.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Hiruzen in the battle aganist oru , he was in the same bar with oru speed

and prime hiruzen is much faster , so raikiris will not catch him, and remember that he was called professor or some thing like that , cuz he can use more than 1000 jutsu.

Phoenix Wright
08-22-2010, 11:19 AM
He was called the Shinobi God or something.

Hiruzen rapes here from the Orochimaru fight feats alone, Old Hiruzen takes it with relative ease.

This is the Kakashi that fails while attempting to use Kamui, plus Raikiri isn't going to do much considering Hiruzen can use things like Adamantine Prison and conceal himself.

He uses fire jutsu so hot that makes the flames turn white, and can use Mud Wall to stop Kakashi's attacks, distract him, protect from un-mastered Kamui etc.

Shika-fiend
08-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Kamui will not work on Sarutobi for the reasons listed above (Mud Wall, etc.) Sarutobi's flame bombs alone could hurt, and maybe auto-kill Kakashi. If not, Hiruzen's speed could help him and he could just use Taijutsu from there. Reaper Death Seal as a last resort.

Ultimate combatant
08-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Sarutobi conditions

in his prime
with no restrictions

kakashi conditions
kakashi in saving gaara arc
no restrictions but ms take long time FOR PREP and not fully mastered it yet ,AND CONSUME ALoT OF CHAKRA.

Place : Same place wher sarutobi fight orochimaru

In this fight, it wouldn`t be lucky Kakashi. Hiruzen has too great feats fot this version of Kakashi. Kage Bunshin, or simply Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ends this!!! :)

Lady Tsunade
08-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Kakashi can blitz with Kage Bunshin+Raikiri Feints.
Prime or Old, it doesn't matter. Hype isn't allowed in the BG. Fire Bombs are about the biggest offence Hiruzen has. And Kakashi can probably shunshin himself out of harms way. Adamantine prison is dangerous. But Hiruzen doesn't quite have the reaction time to use it while Kakashis at close range. Default starting distance is 30 metres correct? Shunshining at Hiruzen shouldn't be too difficult then.

Kakashi takes this with moderate difficulty.

Phoenix Wright
08-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Kakashi can blitz with Kage Bunshin+Raikiri Feints.
Prime or Old, it doesn't matter. Hype isn't allowed in the BG. Fire Bombs are about the biggest offence Hiruzen has. And Kakashi can probably shunshin himself out of harms way. Adamantine prison is dangerous. But Hiruzen doesn't quite have the reaction time to use it while Kakashis at close range. Default starting distance is 30 metres correct? Shunshining at Hiruzen shouldn't be too difficult then.

Kakashi takes this with moderate difficulty.
No, he can't. Hiruzen can use Kage Bunshin too but I doubt Kage Bunshin would matter in the fight.

I didn't say a thing about hype so what I said before still stands. I was going with Old Hiruzen.

Fire Bomb's. If Kakashi shunshins away Hiruzen has shown much greater stamina than Kakashi who'll surely get worn out quickly.

I believe I've said this in another thread but Kakashi isn't too good for fighting in prolonged fights, and if he keeps attempting to dodge its gonna suck for him.

Shall Kakashi try a raikiri, whether he needs to use Handsigns or not, which I believe most/all the time he does have to, it only takes two or three for mud wall, in which Hiruzen can get out of the way.

Or he can just get out of the way, it doesn't matter. Raikiri isn't meant for curving or moving, just going straight, so it wouldn't be too hard.

If Kakashi tries a raikiri or the like and is charging at Hiruzen he could just make a Shuriken Shadow Clone and send it flying at Kakashi, what's he going to do, stop; assuming he can?

Possible outcomes to shadow shuriken:
-He gets stabbed and cut up by the shuriken. Whether he dies or not, is up to his durability, and Gaara Arc Kakashi isn't too impressive in that department. Shuriken aren't weak and with that many thrown at you, and maybe even blocking your vision more outcomes are available.
-It still's gonna hurt Kakashi no matter what, but it'd distract him to a point where Hiruzen can attack him from another angle or follow up with Flame Bombs or the like.
-If Kakashi tries to stop it won't matter. He wastes chakra and either the fight goes on and he manages to dodge -with wasted chakra - or the two options above happens.

Hell, Hiruzen could jump to the side with Enma and smash his staff on Kakashi's face when he tries to use Raikiri.

Default starting distance is 50 meters but I'm sure it won't change anything.

Where's it show that Kakashi's speed is fast enough to keep up with him anyway? Hiruzen's fast as well and I may even go as far as to say Hiruzen blitzes.

He was casually keeping up with Orochimaru and two Edo Tensei'd bodies.