bloodlust on
no prep

who wins?

NBT
08-22-2010, 04:06 AM
What can they do?

cnorwood
08-22-2010, 04:18 AM
they are considered massively hypersonic, sonic jumped into the stratosphere from an underground world, the tails in this movie makes sonic from sonic unleashed look like a turtle, they slice up eggmans robots, they move so fast that all colors end up blending together. go to youtube and watch "sonic ova hd", at first the voices except tails is pretty annoying but after you get used to it, its actually a really good movie

Shikamaru Nara
08-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Sonic is high hypersonic. He could easily blitz the entire Narutoverse.

321zigzag3
08-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Too bad Tails can't go Titan Tails mode.

cnorwood
08-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Sonic is high hypersonic. He could easily blitz the entire Narutoverse.
this is the whole hst, and this is the ova sonic, who is faster than his game counterpart

Akatsuki X
08-22-2010, 09:19 PM
I say either one should be able to solo.

Miles Edgeworth
08-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I'd say the HST takes this.

I don't see how Sonic and Tails alone can take the whole HST. There are issues like logia, Kyoka Suigetsu, Shinji's Shikai, Whitebeard quakes, etc. They may be faster and more powerful than their game versions but I don't see how they actually beat the entire HST. I just don't see it happening.

OVA Sonicverse might beat the HST, but Sonic and Tails alone aren't doing it.

cnorwood
08-26-2010, 12:05 AM
I'd say the HST takes this.

I don't see how Sonic and Tails alone can take the whole HST. There are issues like logia, Kyoka Suigetsu, Shinji's Shikai, Whitebeard quakes, etc. They may be faster and more powerful than their game versions but I don't see how they actually beat the entire HST. I just don't see it happening.

OVA Sonicverse might beat the HST, but Sonic and Tails alone aren't doing it.
i dont see how anyone from the hst hitting them and Aizen would be buzzed through before he pulled out his sword

Miles Edgeworth
08-26-2010, 09:46 AM
i dont see how anyone from the hst hitting them and Aizen would be buzzed through before he pulled out his sword

How exactly would Sonic or Tails know to attack Aizen? If they don't know his abilities, they would randomly plow through people and not be able to stop Aizen.

Also, again, there are issues like Whitebeard quakes, Shinji's Shikai, Chibaku Tensei, Menacing Balls, etc. There is no way Sonic and Tails are going to kill just the right people that quickly to prevent at least one from getting them.

And I would like to ask how Sonic and Tails can possibly hit any logias.

In particular Kizaru and Enel. There's no way that's happening, it's much more likely that Kizaru and Enel could blitz.

If this was just Naruto and Bleachverse I might agree that Sonic and Tails could take it but there's no way they're beating OPverse too.

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Enel is actual lightning speed in Thunder God form. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/16k3qex.gif

cnorwood
08-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Logias cant hit in logia form, so again no character can touch them. and how do we know that aizens shikai is instant, he didnt use it against ichigo and isshin and he took over 100 years to extract his plan on soul society

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Logias cant hit in logia form, so again no character can touch them. and how do we know that aizens shikai is instant, he didnt use it against ichigo and isshin and he took over 100 years to extract his plan on soul society

I don't understand this.

Miles Edgeworth
08-26-2010, 12:13 PM

What do you mean logias can't hit in logia form? They can attack while in their intangible form if you actually read the manga.

I never said Aizen's Shikai is instant, I said it's easy for Sonic and Tails to be caught by it without any prior knowledge of it. If Sonic and Tails don't have prior knowledge then they get caught, GG. Or do you propose that Sonic and Tails would randomly attack some one guy in a huge crowd of fighters for the lulz?

He didn't use it on them because of plot.

DSPR7
08-26-2010, 03:16 PM
They rape Naruto, struggle with Bleach, die to One Piece.

Many of the guys in One Piece are actually almost close to their speed.

cnorwood
08-26-2010, 04:30 PM
They rape Naruto, struggle with Bleach, die to One Piece.

Many of the guys in One Piece are actually almost close to their speed.
these two are end dragonball z speed, none of them are fast enough

Miles Edgeworth
08-26-2010, 09:25 PM

Do you have any actual proof of this?

And again, if they don't have knowledge, they're not gonna kill the threats right away and would be killed.

There is no way that they're going to blitz an entire group like that, especially when they're not that powerful and can't hurt logias in the least.

Soloing Narutoverse is one thing, soloing the entire HST is another.

Akatsuki X
08-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah perhaps Miles is right.
Just because they are massively faster doesn't mean they automatically win.

They could easily take Nautoverse.

I see Logia and several bankai abilities to be a problem for them thou.

Like respira, or Aizen's.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about Baraggan.

They really have no way of killing him if they don't get to him right away because he could easily just age them, and without effective long range blasts there won't be much Sonic and Tails can do to kill him.

DSPR7
08-27-2010, 02:31 PM

"End Dragonball Z speed" is Mach 1000+, OVA Sonic and Tails are low to mid Hypersonic. Which is what many of One Piece's characters are.

cnorwood
08-27-2010, 03:31 PM
"End Dragonball Z speed" is Mach 1000+, OVA Sonic and Tails are low to mid Hypersonic. Which is what many of One Piece's characters are.
no they are massively hypersonic

DSPR7
08-27-2010, 03:33 PM
no they are massively hypersonic

Proof.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Again, supposing they are that speed, how do they kill logias?

321zigzag3
08-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Obviously SOnic and Tails somehow invoke the power of the Chaos Emeralds to use CHAOS HAKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

cnorwood
08-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Proof.
i know its not definate proof but they do have reasons
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sonic+the+Hedgehog+%28OVA%29

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2010, 04:05 PM
I could understand if you said that Hyper Metal Sonic solos the HST, but I honestly don't see how Sonic and Tails do.

There's still no proof they're really so fast they could completely blitz the entire HST.

cnorwood
08-27-2010, 04:19 PM
I could understand if you said that Hyper Metal Sonic solos the HST, but I honestly don't see how Sonic and Tails do.

There's still no proof they're really so fast they could completely blitz the entire HST.
during the last fight HMS and sonic were equal, actually sonic started blitzing him, this is the fight at the snowy place

DSPR7
08-28-2010, 12:16 PM
i know its not definate proof but they do have reasons
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sonic+the+Hedgehog+%28OVA%29

Ooooh, a whole 34 times the speed of sound. Yeah, that's gonna blitz the entirety of One Piece. Suuuure...

cnorwood
08-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Ooooh, a whole 34 times the speed of sound. Yeah, that's gonna blitz the entirety of One Piece. Suuuure...
massively hypersonic and escape velocity= mach 34?????? um im sure its way more

DSPR7
08-28-2010, 04:35 PM
massively hypersonic and escape velocity= mach 34?????? um im sure its way more

Escape velocity is approximately 34 times the speed of sound, or Mach 34. Which is approximately 25,000 miles per hour.

Keep in mind this example is only of Earth's escape velocity. To escape the gravitational force of a larger celestial body, such as a sun, would require greater speeds. However, common sense is employed when dealing with this calc, and it is assumed that the Earth Sonic inhabits is similiar to if not almost identical to our own.

This is not impressive. :/