PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki discussion >.>

LoveGunner The Sage
06-22-2009, 12:18 PM
........ Has anyone thought of something weird about Akatsuki?

LoveGunner The Sage
06-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Dammit! stupid computer, ......Here's one,

Anyway, (spoiler warning, but not so bad for the spoiler use) We all know what Pain can do, correct? he's like a magnet,

Don't you think Sasori could beat him then? if it was just Magnet-Pain vs Sasori with the Third? I've been thinking about this >.>

kakashi842
06-22-2009, 12:30 PM
i thought of one to because imagine if deidara was actually a girl

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-22-2009, 12:32 PM
And him and Sasori had kids :eek:

Vaan
06-22-2009, 12:33 PM

Anyway, (spoiler warning, but not so bad for the spoiler use) We all know what Pain can do, correct? he's like a magnet,

Don't you think Sasori could beat him then? if it was just Magnet-Pain vs Sasori with the Third? I've been thinking about this >.>

You mean Deva Path/God Realm.In order to actually fight he would need Nagato.Alone...he is just an empty emotionless shell.

Fan of Minato
06-22-2009, 02:49 PM

Well, you see, it is not a magnet, he can control gravity repulsion-shinra tensei

and by the way, if something like a puppet is hit by that wave, and it would break, you know he destroyed the whole village using that so, and besides he is the leader(so-called) of the akutsuki.

Ikuto
06-22-2009, 02:52 PM
At first I thought Deidara was a girl?

Tobi has woman hands?

WHITE FANG
06-22-2009, 04:40 PM
i tought too that deidara was a girl.
and who's the real leader madara or pain.

Cade
06-22-2009, 04:46 PM
I used to think that Itachi and Kisame were the only Akatuski members.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2009, 07:11 PM
That was a theory....:|

Kakuzu the God
06-22-2009, 07:11 PM
I wonder why Kisame is one of the few Akatsuki members left alive, when he had the least important role. Then again, Kisame is Godlike, that could be why.

ThunderSpirit
06-22-2009, 07:28 PM
I wonder why Kisame is one of the few Akatsuki members left alive, when he had the least important role. Then again, Kisame is Godlike, that could be why.

I think Kisame may still have an important role to play. We may have been fooled by his low profile position in the story so far.

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-22-2009, 07:38 PM
what i want 2 know is what the heck is zetsu and how was he born or created

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-22-2009, 07:52 PM
The weirdest thing I discussed on the Akatsuki that Deidara was a girl's name but it wasn't.

yondaime
06-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I used to think that Itachi and Kisame were the only Akatuski members.

lol me 2

babielittle
06-27-2009, 10:55 PM
I really wonder how KISAME was born /created O_O:shock:

Windking
06-28-2009, 11:14 PM

what the!!

Mini
06-28-2009, 11:53 PM
.I Cant Think Of One Right Now.

Black King
06-29-2009, 12:17 AM

INO. :shock:

i tought too that deidara was a girl.
and who's the real leader madara or pain.

Madara is the leader. Pein acts as the leader.

And for those who thought Deidara was a girl at first...He paints his nails. That added to it, huh? :lol:

Haru
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Ino does look like Dei doesn't she? Haha.. I just wonder what sasori's real age is. Like, not how old he was when he became a puppet, but how old he IS.

Blakexd9
06-29-2009, 01:54 PM

hmmmm i never thought of that but still i bet pain would win...

Blakexd9
06-29-2009, 01:56 PM
My friend thought that Deidara was Ino when he first saw him, then i told him that Deidara was Deidara, not ino

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I found it strange that Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, Pein, and Konan have never worn that one straw-like hat...Itachi, Deidara, Kisame, and Sasori have though. Of course, with Zetsu...Well, he'd probably eat it. :) And have you noticed that once the hat is taken off, you never see it again on them? :|

Kuromaki
06-29-2009, 02:05 PM
I found it strange that Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, Pein, and Konan have never worn that one straw-like hat...Itachi, Deidara, Kisame, and Sasori have though. Of course, with Zetsu...Well, he'd probably eat it. :) And have you noticed that once the hat is taken off, you never see it again on them? :|
Yeah, the but the hat made them look cooler when they wore it. Too bad they only wore it once.

Anyways, when I first saw Deidara, I wondered what Ino was doing in the Akatsuki.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah, the but the hat made them look cooler when they wore it. Too bad they only wore it once.

Anyways, when I first saw Deidara, I wondered what Ino was doing in the Akatsuki.

Yeah, the hat made all of them look more mysterious...and a bit more evil. xD

I'm lucky my confusion about Ino being in the Akatsuki was cleared up pretty quick. ^.^ I wonder if Kishi secretly planned Deidara to be mistaken for a girl. :lol: