View Full Version : Rock Lee VS Neji Hyuga

Morning Tiger:0
08-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Conditions:

Ten meters.

Open field, minimal obstacles.

Not Bloodlusted.

Something to remember:

Speed is equal as stated in DB, although feats suggest equal speed as well.
(While Neji possesses the ability to strike quickly enough close-range to become a blur, or vanish, Lee possesses the ability to propel his body at extreme speeds over med-range. They equalize.)

Shino Hatake
08-21-2010, 09:41 AM
3 gate Leaf Hurricane to the face. Low Stamina is shown by Neji so all lee has to do is piss him off then use 3rd gate.

08-21-2010, 09:42 AM
3 gate Leaf Hurricane to the face. Low Stamina is shown by Neji so all lee has to do is piss him off then use 3rd gate.

Neji is calm in most situations.

Neji doesn't strike ruthlessly.

They are of equal speed.

Rotation is a solid defense against raw force.

Shino Hatake
08-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Lee goes 3 gates and then Neji has a OSHI moment. He can not keep it up for long so lee can circle him in till he runs out of energy then gets kicked in the head. GG.

08-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Lee goes 3 gates and then Neji has a OSHI moment. He can not keep it up for long so lee can circle him in till he runs out of energy then gets kicked in the head. GG.

Excuse me, that's a rude way to covey your belief.

Second of all, Lee has extremely low stamina upon activation of the Gates. His attacks in Gate Mode are quick-lasting.

Rotation can be used multiple times without fatigue.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 09:47 AM
If Lee gets the chance to open the Gates he omnirapes.

That said, Neji autowins for being a more interesting character.

08-21-2010, 09:48 AM
If Lee gets the chance to open the Gates he omnirapes.

That said, Neji autowins for being a more interesting character.

They are of equal speed, as stated in DB. Their feats suggest the same.

"Omnirape," "speedblitz" and whatever other term used to describe your belief, is now null and void in this fight.

Shino Hatake
08-21-2010, 09:50 AM
No it is true.

He got it open enough to break garras Sand and make a huge crater in the ground. He got it open long enough to almost kill garra. Best feat for Neji is he makes a hole and blocks a few SS arrows. He also can hold off his clone as well.

Yes but he also need to have enough time to build up that speed. With lee no weights on it would be hard for him to try and locate him then spin. He would have to spin off the bat, but as shown when fighting his clone he lost that in under a few mins. This leaves Lee enough time to open gates and charge a flying kick to the face.

08-21-2010, 09:53 AM
No it is true.

He got it open enough to break garras Sand and make a huge crater in the ground. He got it open long enough to almost kill garra. Best feat for Neji is he makes a hole and blocks a few SS arrows. He also can hold off his clone as well.

Yes but he also need to have enough time to build up that speed. With lee no weights on it would be hard for him to try and locate him then spin. He would have to spin off the bat, but as shown when fighting his clone he lost that in under a few mins. This leaves Lee enough time to open gates and charge a flying kick to the face.

That's not true. You write as though Neji is some sort of carousel. Neji disperses a focused burst of chakra when the enemies are sensed, already voiding raw force, and then Rotates and repells their attack completely.

Additionally, Gaara used an opening in Lee's attack to protect himself.

There's nothing that proves Neji cannot do the same to instantly kill him.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Just because speed is equal it doesn't mean Neji is magically immune to all damage. There's nothing he can do to prevent Lee from beating the crap out of him.

08-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Just because speed is equal it doesn't mean Neji is magically immune to all damage. There's nothing he can do to prevent Lee from beating the crap out of him.

Rotation.

Stop being rude. Now.

Shino Hatake
08-21-2010, 09:57 AM
That's not true. You write as though Neji is some sort of carousel. Neji disperses a focused burst of chakra when the enemies are sense, already voiding raw force, then he Rotates and repells their attack completely.

Additionally, Gaara used an opening in Lee's attack to protect himself.

There's nothing that proves Neji cannot do the same to instantly kill him.
A 600 mph Gate punch < A air burst that is disrupted when a harder force hits it breaking it up in to two parts that go around the force and then stop? Yeah good luck with that one.

He still had that AND something else. Lee broke that easily once the weight where off.

What? He lost energy after a few mins. He can not fully see someone that travels at Mach 2.2 to 3 speeds [ Note this is supersonic] Without using those eyes of his. Even tho he can negate the punch away the force from a impact would cause some distortion in the eyes and ears making Neji both Deaf and Blind.

SimpleGenin
08-21-2010, 09:58 AM
by feats Lee wins because Base Lee and Base Neji might have equal speed but once Lee opened any of the gates, he could easily surpass Neji in terms of speed and strength

hype- Lee admits from the very beginning that he can not beat Neji due to Neji's style of taijutsu.

08-21-2010, 09:59 AM
A 600 mph Gate punch < A air burst that is disrupted when a harder force hits it breaking it up in to two parts that go around the force and then stop? Yeah good luck with that one.

He still had that AND something else. Lee broke that easily once the weight where off.

What? He lost energy after a few mins. He can not fully see someone that travels at Mach 2.2 to 3 speeds [ Note this is supersonic] Without using those eyes of his. Even tho he can negate the punch away the force from a impact would cause some distortion in the eyes and ears making Neji both Deaf and Blind.

Exaggeration.

What?

Assumption? Additionally, this "distortion" would not pass through the solid chakra of the Rotation.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Rotation.
Does nothing.

Stop being rude. Now.

If you really think that just saying crap is being rude then you really need to update your definitions of the term.

Shino Hatake
08-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Exaggeration.

What?

Assumption? Additionally, this "distortion" would not pass through the solid chakra of the Rotation.
Yes it would. He would have enough to cause a flux in the shape. Last I have seen once you break a flow of charka in a state the state is weakened and broken.

08-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes it would. He would have enough to cause a flux in the shape. Last I have seen once you break a flow of charka in a state the state is weakened and broken.

False assumption, downplay.

Does nothing.

If you really think that just saying crap is being rude then you really need to update your definitions of the term.

Downplaying any character is rude, and obviously when one's conscious of the fact that another debater is fond of that character.
You know why else it's rude to me?

I hate lies. Anyway, continue.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/reputation.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/reputation.php?p=3841797) http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/report.php?p=3841797) http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/edit.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=3841797)

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Downplaying any character is rudeSo stop doing it.

You know why else it's rude to me? Because you're a Communist?

I hate lies. So stop lying then.

08-21-2010, 10:10 AM
So stop doing it.

Because you're a Communist?

So stop lying then.

Insults are empty, pointless, unintelligent, immature.

Rotation can defend against Gate attacks.

64 Palms can possibly counter Gate attacks. (Blow to the heart, chakra disruption.)

Shall I go on?

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 10:11 AM
But funny. Very funny. Especially the bit where I asked you if you were a Communist.

Proof.

Proof.

Please do. But only after providing proof. Proof that doesn't exist.

08-21-2010, 10:12 AM
But funny. Very funny. Especially the bit where I asked you if you were a Communist.

Proof.

Proof.

Please do. But only after providing proof. Proof that doesn't exist.

You wish to play that way, then?

Proof of Gate attack possessing the ability to break Rotation. Manga chapter of Gate Attack breaking Rotation ,please.

Proof of Lee having the ability to counter the speed of 64 Palms when already in close- range. Manga chapter, please.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Proof of Gate attack possessing the ability to break Rotation. Manga chapter of Gate Attack breaking Rotation ,please.

Proof of Lee having the ability to counter the speed of 64 Palms when already in close- range. Manga chapter, please.

You claim it, you prove it. This is called the Burden of Proof. Prove that 64 Palms will prevent Neji from being murderstomped by Lee. Prove that Rotation can block his attacks.

If you can not then you must admit that you are wrong.

You can't prove it(since there is no such proof) and I know you won't admit that you're wrong(though you plainly are) but you should is what I'm saying.

08-21-2010, 10:17 AM
You claim it, you prove it. This is called the Burden of Proof. Prove that 64 Palms will prevent Neji from being murderstomped by Lee. Prove that Rotation can block his attacks.

If you can not then you must admit that you are wrong.

You can't prove it(since there is no such proof) and I know you won't admit that you're wrong(though you plainly are) but you should is what I'm saying.

Rotation guarded portion of Demon Fox Power. Rotation has never shown to 'give' under pressure, ever.

64 Palms is ridiculously fast, Lee and Neji have = speeds. There you go. Equalizes. Done & done.

Now where's your proof?

Oh, and don't get so upset over this.

"Idiot."

How ridiculous.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Since you refuse to provide any real proof you automatically forfeit the match.

Don't start calling names because you can't prove your own wank.

08-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Since you refuse to provide any real proof you automatically forfeit the match.

Don't start calling names because you can't prove your own wank.

So you forfeit, then?

Am I to understand that Neji never fought Naruto, now?

Am I to understand that 64 Palms isn't extremely fast?

Am I to understand that you DIDN'T just call me an idiot in the rep section?

No.

You've lost again.

Edit: Since my reason and factual information will not be listened to or even considered, this debate is pointless. Dudemeister, you've proven to have to be ignored. I'm sorry. Your messages can no longer be read, no matter how provoking, ridiculous and absurd they are.

Goodbye. This thread will most likely be locked soon, put into the "graveyard."

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM
If lee ingests that pill that makes him drunk. Neji would not be able to touch him with gentle fist.

08-21-2010, 10:32 AM
If lee ingests pill that makes him drunk. Neji would not be able to touch him with gentle fist.

That wouldn't make a difference. With that pill, he's only proven to have superb defensive abilities.

Neji could literally stand there and watch.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 10:34 AM
So then we're all agreed that Lee wins. Good.

08-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Dudeimaster, I cannot read what you're writing. You're done. There's nothing you have to provide intellectually. In fact, I'm assuming you're just throwing insults right now, calling moderators for help.

Shikamaru Nara
08-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Excuse me, that's a rude way to covey your belief.

Second of all, Lee has extremely low stamina upon activation of the Gates. His attacks in Gate Mode are quick-lasting.

Rotation can be used multiple times without fatigue.

Ehh, that's how we are in this place. xD Don't take it personally.

Eh, doesn't matter, he was able to not only keep up with Gaara's sand, but he exceeded it in speed without entering gates. Lee in Gates was able to physically grab Gaara, Neji doesn't really stand much of a chance.

Doesn't matter again, :lol: Lee is too fast for Neji.

DSPR7
08-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Lesse now...

Strength: Lee
Stamina: Lee
Speed: Equalized
Speed of Attacks: W/Gates, Lee
Winner: Lee

Even if Neji CAN block Lee's attacks, Lee just has to wait until he gets worn out. Which, as we saw with the clone fight, is very quickly.

08-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Lesse now...

Strength: Lee
Stamina: Lee
Speed: Equalized
Speed of Attacks: W/Gates, Lee
Winner: Lee

Even if Neji CAN block Lee's attacks, Lee just has to wait until he gets worn out. Which, as we saw with the clone fight, is very quickly.

Not nearly as quickly as Lee wears himself out with Gates.

Gates does not equal inevitable victory. Ironically, it really puts the user towards inevitable defeat. :/
Ehh, that's how we are in this place. xD Don't take it personally.

Eh, doesn't matter, he was able to not only keep up with Gaara's sand, but he exceeded it in speed without entering gates. Lee in Gates was able to physically grab Gaara, Neji doesn't really stand much of a chance.

Doesn't matter again, :lol: Lee is too fast for Neji.

Sorry, speed is equal. DB. GG. :D

Neji stomps with one hit. :)

Shikamaru Nara
08-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Damn, I missed that. xD

08-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Damn, I missed that. xD

It's time to end this...huwahh!!

Gentle Fist lolcat spam ftw.

Just so this isn't contsrued as spam/trolling/flame, I'll include something of use.

If Lee's Gate Attack did not end the battle, for whatever increasingly likely reason, his exhaustion would spell inevitable defeat. His battle with Gaara demonstrated that very well.

Quack! :0

Akatsuki X
08-21-2010, 10:42 PM

Just so this isn't contsrued as spam/trolling/flame, I'll include something of use.

If Lee's Gate Attack did not end the battle, for whatever increasingly likely reason, his exhaustion would spell inevitable defeat. His battle with Gaara demonstrated that very well.

Quack! :0

Lee's gate attack would end the battle,
at least, in the narutoverse I know of, in which Neji could never, ever, ever survive any Lotus.

Even if he did survive in some other universe, he would not be able to move, Gaara couldn't move either, but since he can control sand, he was able to pull the win.

takuya
08-21-2010, 11:04 PM

Quack! :0If you didn't notice, Lee didn't just fall flat-out onto the ground after using the gates. He was extremely exhausted and moved slower than normal, but he could still move and wasn't dead. After he was hit by Gaara's attack, he had enough willpower to try to fight unconscious (his eyes were blank, and he was seen later alive so he clearly just passed out). The most we've seen Neji's Rotation block were regular physical attacks, kunai, spiders, and Kidomaru's daggers made from his spit.

I think once Lee enters the Gates it's over. He then gains a speed advantage and gains the power (if he doesn't already have it) greater than the previous things I mentioned Neji used Rotation to block. From there, Lee can easily outmatch Neji in speed and use Hidden Lotus to finish him off. There's no way Neji can spin around to create Rotation while falling through the air at a great speed, and even if he can, there's no proof that Rotation has the strength to protect him from the crash. With Neji dead, Lee staggers away or falls out unconscious. Either way, Lee wins.

08-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Lee's gate attack would end the battle,
at least, in the narutoverse I know of, in which Neji could never, ever, ever survive any Lotus.

Even if he did survive in some other universe, he would not be able to move, Gaara couldn't move either, but since he can control sand, he was able to pull the win.

Calm yourself, first of all. xD

Second, they're of equal speed. (4.5)
Third, while Lee uses Gates, Neji uses 8 Trigrams techniques; both are blindingly fast.

Fourth, Rotation would easily protect Neji fully from Rock Lee's attack.

Rotation's resilience towards raw force is far stronger than that of the premature shell of sand you're referring to, and additionally, it employs 360 degree coverage, obviously rendering any speed-attack completely useless.

It seems most debaters here merely impose Lee's Gate abilities considering they're his only hope to defeat Neji... :D

If you didn't notice, Lee didn't just fall flat-out onto the ground after using the gates. He was extremely exhausted and moved slower than normal, but he could still move and wasn't dead. After he was hit by Gaara's attack, he had enough willpower to try to fight unconscious (his eyes were blank, and he was seen later alive so he clearly just passed out). The most we've seen Neji's Rotation block were regular physical attacks, kunai, spiders, and Kidomaru's daggers made from his spit.

I think once Lee enters the Gates it's over. He then gains a speed advantage and gains the power (if he doesn't already have it) greater than the previous things I mentioned Neji used Rotation to block. From there, Lee can easily outmatch Neji in speed and use Hidden Lotus to finish him off. There's no way Neji can spin around to create Rotation while falling through the air at a great speed, and even if he can, there's no proof that Rotation has the strength to protect him from the crash. With Neji dead, Lee staggers away or falls out unconscious. Either way, Lee wins.

What many fail-or refuse- to understand is that, Rotation, is a solid, 360 degree defense. Regardless how quickly Lee moved, it'd be pointless; a sphere is a sphere; no opening, no weak point.
Additionally, lesser-execution of Rotation was used against a portion of the Kyubi's power in Neji and Naruto's fight, and it shielded Neji entirely. Obviously, the fully-executed technique would have the ability to resist the hit.

Since you're using anime as well, so will I.
Neji perfomed Rotation in mid-air in the first Shippuden movie.
In that movie, he also knocked the High Priestess unconscious with a mere tap to the forehead.

This can go on endlessly, but the actual result will present itself, every single time.

Neji wins inevitably.

takuya
08-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Calm yourself, first of all. xD

Second, they're of equal speed. (4.5)
Third, while Lee uses Gates, Neji uses 8 Trigrams techniques; both are blindingly fast.

Fourth, Rotation would easily protect Neji fully from Rock Lee's attack.

Rotation's resilience towards raw force is far stronger than that of the premature shell of sand you're referring to, and additionally, it employs 360 degree coverage, obviously rendering any speed-attack completely useless.

It seems most debaters here merely impose Lee's Gate abilities considering they're his only hope to defeat Neji... :D

What many fail-or refuse- to understand is that, Rotation, is a solid, 360 defense. Regardless how quickly Lee moves, it's be pointless; a sphere is a sphere; no opening, no weak point.
A lesser-execution of Rotation was used against a portion of the Kyubi's power in Neji and Naruto's fight, and it shielded Neji entirely. Obviously, the fully-executed technique would have the ability to resist the hit.

Since you're using anime as well, so will I.
Neji perfomed Rotation in mid-air in the first Shippuden movie.
In that movie, he also knocked the High Priestess unconscious with a mere tap to the forehead.

This can go one endlessly, but the actual result will present itself, every single time.That was Naruto in his intitial Jinchuriki form. All he gains in that form is better healing and a slight boost in power and speed. Also, if you'll note, Naruto attacked Neji with a kunai while Naruto himself was covered in the Kyuubi's chakra. All Neji blocked was a mere kunai, go look it up if you don't believe me.

I'm not using anime. Lee didn't fall straight out onto the ground and only went unconscious in both the anime and manga.
I saw movie and have no memory of Neji performing Rotation in midair. I do remember him knocking the High Priestess unconscious with a tap to the forehead. It doesn't matter since those feats aren't canon, and we're only using canon feats.

I know that no matter what happens, the result this fight never changes. Lee wins every single time unless Neji gets a huge durability boost.

08-21-2010, 11:40 PM
That was Naruto in his intitial Jinchuriki form. All he gains in that form is better healing and a slight boost in power and speed. Also, if you'll note, Naruto attacked Neji with a kunai while Naruto himself was covered in the Kyuubi's chakra. All Neji blocked was a mere kunai, go look it up if you don't believe me.

I'm not using anime. Lee didn't fall straight out onto the ground and only went unconscious in both the anime and manga.
I saw movie and have no memory of Neji performing Rotation in midair. I do remember him knocking the High Priestess unconscious with a tap to the forehead. It doesn't matter since those feats aren't canon, and we're only using canon feats.

I know that no matter what happens, the result this fight never changes. Lee wins every single time unless Neji gets a huge durability boost.'

Easily comparible to lower Gates.

Am I to believe the force of the attack wasn't transferred through the kunai?
The metal only amplified the attack, intensified it, enhanced it, wetc.

It is true Neji has proven to have minimal stamina with the exhaustion of his techniques, although, he wouldn't need to use such an amount of chakra. Rotation to defend once or twice until Lee exhausts himself, one blow to the heart to finish it.

takuya
08-21-2010, 11:47 PM
'

Easily comparible to lower Gates.

Am I to believe the force of the attack wasn't transferred through the kunai?
The metal only amplified the attack, intensified it, enhanced it, wetc.

It is true Neji has proven to have minimal stamina with the exhaustion of his techniques, although, he wouldn't need to use such an amount of chakra. Rotation to defend once or twice until Lee exhausts himself, one blow to the heart to finish it.

How so? That form of Naruto can most likely be beaten by the 3rd Gate or the 1st Gate.

Am I to believe the force of the attack was transferred through the kunai? I only saw the Kyuubi's chakra covering Naruto, not the kunai.

I'm not saying he needs more chakra. I'm saying he needs more durability so that he can actually have a chance of surviving a Hidden Lotus from Lee. And also, with the speed boost the Gates, give him, how do we knock Neji will be able to react in time to create Rotation before Lee blitz his sorry butt and begins beating the crap out of him with Hidden Lotus.

08-21-2010, 11:54 PM
How so? That form of Naruto can most likely be beaten by the 3rd Gate or the 1st Gate.

Am I to believe the force of the attack was transferred through the kunai? I only saw the Kyuubi's chakra covering Naruto, not the kunai.

I'm not saying he needs more chakra. I'm saying he needs more durability so that he can actually have a chance of surviving a Hidden Lotus from Lee. And also, with the speed boost the Gates, give him, how do we knock Neji will be able to react in time to create Rotation before Lee blitz his sorry butt and begins beating the crap out of him with Hidden Lotus.

*Force from Kyubi energy. Essentially one and the same.
My point remains solid.

Called Rotation. Repetitive much?

Obviously Neji has ridiculously fast reflexes as well if he possesses the ability to strike in a blur, or duplicate images of himself. (64 Palms.)
Also, no. Lee can't act before the time it takes for an impulse to be sent in Neji's body, just like he can't act before the time it takes for an impulse to be sent in his body.

Rotation is not a carousel. Neji can perform the full technique in a fraction of a second.

You keep believing that. :D

takuya
08-22-2010, 12:15 AM
[/COLOR]

*Force from Kyubi energy. Essentially one and the same.
My point remains solid.

Called Rotation. Repetitive much?

Obviously Neji has ridiculously fast reflexes as well if he possesses the ability to strike in a blur, or duplicate images of himself. (64 Palms.)
Also, no. Lee can't act before the time it takes for an impulse to be sent in Neji's body, just like he can't act before the time it takes for an impulse to be sent in his body.

Rotation is not a carousel. Neji can perform the full technique in a fraction of a second.

You keep believing that. :DYour point remains unclear, since what you just said made no sense.

Falling through the air extremely fast after getting hit in the gut = Neji not recovering in time to use Rotation in midair.

That's a way of exaggerating someone's abilities. It like when Zabuza said Haku could beat him. From what Zabuza showed, he show be able to beat Haku, but he exaggerated Haku's abilities. Neji striking in a blur is to add a fast-paced affect when he really hasn't shown that many speed feats.

I'm not saying Neji won't get the impulse to use Rotation. I'm saying by the time he tries to start spinning, Lee will be there wailing on his face.

Do you use a timer to keep track of how long it takes for people to use their techniques? Or can you somehow look at the manga pics and just now know how long it takes for someone to use their jutsu? I doubt it takes him a fraction of a second. It takes him a few seconds for him to use Rotation, which is enough for Lee to blitz him and kill him.

Don't worry I will while you stay oblivious to the fact that Lee wins this fight. Anyway, I'm done debating; this has gotten boring.

08-23-2010, 09:10 AM
Your point remains unclear, since what you just said made no sense.

Falling through the air extremely fast after getting hit in the gut = Neji not recovering in time to use Rotation in midair.

That's a way of exaggerating someone's abilities. It like when Zabuza said Haku could beat him. From what Zabuza showed, he show be able to beat Haku, but he exaggerated Haku's abilities. Neji striking in a blur is to add a fast-paced affect when he really hasn't shown that many speed feats.

I'm not saying Neji won't get the impulse to use Rotation. I'm saying by the time he tries to start spinning, Lee will be there wailing on his face.

Do you use a timer to keep track of how long it takes for people to use their techniques? Or can you somehow look at the manga pics and just now know how long it takes for someone to use their jutsu? I doubt it takes him a fraction of a second. It takes him a few seconds for him to use Rotation, which is enough for Lee to blitz him and kill him.

Don't worry I will while you stay oblivious to the fact that Lee wins this fight. Anyway, I'm done debating; this has gotten boring.

Interesting declaration considering you hadn't understood what I initially conveyed to you. Here, yes, Naruto attacked with a kunai. But do you think all the force from his attack, the kyubi energy, just disappears? No. "Naruto attacked with a kunai" is no excuse as the pointed metal only strengthens the hit...
Agreed. However, Rotation would not allow Neji to be susceptible to the initial hit.
No, it's not exaggeration ,and that was a horrible comparison as Zabuza used words, not action. Additionally, there's no way to downplay Neji's speed. He's 4.5 in the DB, and his movements upon activation of 64 Palms are easily comparable to that of Gate attacks.
There are indeed many who won't accept this, such as TBZ, who said to me in other words,"The manga is not proof of Neji's speed, as the bursts of chakra that are emitted from Naruto's back with each hit may last three seconds." THREE seconds??! That's just ridiculous, it'd be slow motion.
Nevertheless, what I'm saying is, it's not my problem if you won't accept Neji's speed. I've accepted Lee's however, so it'd be nice if you succumbed to my fact as well. Thank you.
Proof of my point:
1) Neji's fight with Kidomaru. Despite already being tricked, he deflected every projectile kunai in the last fraction of a second. Proof of minuscule remaining time? He had been tricked, and obviously, Kido attempted to use that remaining time to his advantage. There.
2) Neji's fight with Naruto. The clone's fists had already reached his body, (as he allowed them to) yet he instantly shielded himself within the remaining time.
Sorry, but according to the manga, the time at which Neji executes Rotation is within a range of a fraction of a second, to near instantaneous.

Additionally, it doesn't matter if you won't accept this proof, as he's already shown to halt incoming opponents (Naruto) by simply releasing a burst of chakra.

Not boring for you, stressful for you. You're done.
My points in orange are backed with Manga proof. Those you cannot screw with.

My point in blue had been proven with orange.

My point in red is obvious. :/ Sorry I actually had to explain it to you.

Look, what I'm saying is, I've used manga proof. Manga proof. If you really try to claim it invalid, you're wrong. It's clear, and absolute. I've won the debate. Neji wins.

Don't even be hypocritical by replying to this message. You've already left, haven't you?

Shikamaru Nara
08-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Interesting declaration considering you hadn't understood what I initially conveyed to you. Here, yes, Naruto attacked with a kunai. But do you think all the force from his attack, the kyubi energy, just disappears? No. "Naruto attacked with a kunai" is no excuse as the pointed metal only strengthens the hit...
Agreed. However, Rotation would not allow Neji to be susceptible to the initial hit.
No, it's not exaggeration ,and that was a horrible comparison as Zabuza used words, not action. Additionally, there's no way to downplay Neji's speed. He's 4.5 in the DB, and his movements upon activation of 64 Palms are easily comparable to that of Gate attacks.
There are indeed many who won't accept this, such as TBZ, who said to me in other words,"The manga is not proof of Neji's speed, as the bursts of chakra that are emitted from Naruto's back with each hit may last three seconds." THREE seconds??! That's just ridiculous, it's be slow motion.
Nevertheless, what I'm saying is, it's not my problem if you won't accept Neji's speed. I've accepted Lee's however, so it'd be nice if you succumbed to my fact as well. Thank you.
Proof of my point:
1) Neji's fight with Kidomaru. Despite already being tricked, he deflected every projectile kunai in the last fraction of a second. Proof of minuscule remaining time? He had been tricked, and obviously, Kido attempted used that remaining time to his advantage. There.
2) Neji's fight with Naruto. The clone's fists had already reached his body, 9as he allowed them to) as he instantly shielded himself within the remaining time.
Sorry, but according to the manga, the time at which Neji execute Rotation is within a range of a fraction of a second, to near instantaneous.

Additionally, it doesn't matter if you won't accept this proof, as he's already shown to halt incoming opponents (Naruto) by simply releasing a burst of chakra.

Not boring for you, stressful for you. You're done.
My points in orange are backed with Manga proof. Those you cannot screw with.

My point in blue had been proven with orange.

My point in red is obvious. :/ Sorry I actually had to explain it to you.

Look, what I'm saying is, I've used manga proof. Manga proof. If you really try to claim it invalid, you're wrong. It's clear, and absolute. I've won the debate. Neji wins.

Don't even be hypocritical by replying to this message. You've already left, haven't you?

1. He did not. He actually had been hit by a kunai, just for the record.

08-23-2010, 09:16 AM
1. He did not. He actually had been hit by a kunai, just for the record.

I had specified which attack Neji had guarded against completely. It was Kidomaru's first attack, in which Neji was fooled by a false explosive.

I know what I'm talking about.
xD

Edit: An d he'd actually been hit with a few kunai, and two different web-composed arrows.

Felt I had to add...

mikeiskewl922
08-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi, i'm brand new to forums. Anyway, i completly agree with Morning Tiger. haha, considering that its only a 10 meter radius, Neji could just use a Giant Rotation or Air Palm (hoping this is Shipuuden) pushing Lee back enough so that he couldnt immediatly attack. Also, Lee cant just randolmly go into Gates Mode, he only uses it as a last resort because it takes away all his stamina. Even if Lee entered it, as long as Neji had his byakugan he could see Lee and block him with rotation. Until Lee wore himself out or slwed down giving Neji the advantage. If Neji got that advantage and used it to use 8 Triagrams : 64 Palms then Lee would be done. :eek:

The 1st Hokage
08-23-2010, 08:39 PM
What Lee did against Gaara > Neji's best speed feat unless given a feat

Lee goes straight for normal Tai when IC, but then goes gates, into Frontal, Hidden, or Primary Lotus for the win. Neji can't tank much without help from plot. From 10M, Lee blitzes with a kick to the head.

This debating style reminds me of Nagato>Naruto in a way with coloured counters and all. Just an observation.

mikeiskewl922
08-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Lee broke sand against Gaara... Gaara doesnt move at all plus Gaara beat him.. Neji move faster than Gaara and could dodge. Breaking sand and breaking chakra rotation are different

The 1st Hokage
08-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Lee broke sand against Gaara... Gaara doesnt move at all plus Gaara beat him.. Neji move faster than Gaara and could dodge. Breaking sand and breaking chakra rotation are different
Lee moved faster than Gaara's sand. That was a major feat during that time in Part 1, and saying Neji can react to Lee's speed is a downplay on Lee. Neji wouldn't try to make a big Rotation for the reason that Lee is close. He will go in and try to close his chakra points with Gentle Fist, which is where he gets a dent put in his head by Lee's foot.

mikeiskewl922
08-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by The First Hokage
Lee moved faster than Gaara's sand. That was a major feat during that time in Part 1, and saying Neji can react to Lee's speed is a downplay on Lee. Neji wouldn't try to make a big Rotation for the reason that Lee is close. He will go in and try to close his chakra points with Gentle Fist, which is where he gets a dent put in his head by Lee's foot.

I meant by Giant Rotation for if Lee camre close to push him away. He could use it and because its short distance its just more likly to hit Lee.

Neji (in Shippuden) uses Air Palm more often and then goes in for the kill. So i would think that Neji would only rely on Gentle Fist after Lee was worn out or distracted, not just straight out because that would leave him vuanarable to Lee's Taijutsu, which would just be flat-out stupid.

(Sorry for the colors, haha i was just tryin it out)

The 1st Hokage
08-24-2010, 06:02 PM
I meant by Giant Rotation for if Lee camre close to push him away. He could use it and because its short distance its just more likly to hit Lee.

Neji (in Shippuden) uses Air Palm more often and then goes in for the kill. So i would think that Neji would only rely on Gentle Fist after Lee was worn out or distracted, not just straight out because that would leave him vuanarable to Lee's Taijutsu, which would just be flat-out stupid.

(Sorry for the colors, haha i was just tryin it out)
And Neji has shown the speed to react to Lee when? He couldn't even dodge Kido's arrows.

Lee worn out? Don't make me laugh. He'll be worn out after a failed attempt with gates, and against Neji, Lee won't fail with gates, it just ain't happenin.

mikeiskewl922
08-24-2010, 08:33 PM
And Neji has shown the speed to react to Lee when? He couldn't even dodge Kido's arrows.

Lee worn out? Don't make me laugh. He'll be worn out after a failed attempt with gates, and against Neji, Lee won't fail with gates, it just ain't happenin.

The only reason he didnt dodge Kidomaru's arrows were becuase he was out of chackra.. (I dont really remember that full story but im pretty sure Neji was out of energy) Even though he was hit he still managed to defeat Kidomaru. I think thats a great feat for that time.

It is possible for Neji to avoid a gates attack. And without Gates, they have equal speed so Neji could dodge just as well as Lee could. If Lee entered Gates and somehow managed to hit Neji then it may kill Neji but if Neji endured it like the arrow he might have worn Lee out to exhaustion. And if Lee DID fail. He would be done for and killed

Besides in Shippuden, Neji has Air Palm to block Lee too or make an opening...

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2010, 01:57 PM
neji equals lee's speed without weights. see neji vs naruto and kido for proof. lee's only way to win as stated even by himself is gates and idk how he will do more than 2 without pnj.

The 1st Hokage
08-25-2010, 03:30 PM
The only reason he didnt dodge Kidomaru's arrows were becuase he was out of chackra.. (I dont really remember that full story but im pretty sure Neji was out of energy) Even though he was hit he still managed to defeat Kidomaru. I think thats a great feat for that time.

It is possible for Neji to avoid a gates attack. And without Gates, they have equal speed so Neji could dodge just as well as Lee could. If Lee entered Gates and somehow managed to hit Neji then it may kill Neji but if Neji endured it like the arrow he might have worn Lee out to exhaustion. And if Lee DID fail. He would be done for and killed

Besides in Shippuden, Neji has Air Palm to block Lee too or make an opening...
Even with chakra he couldn't doge.

How? Feats? Frontal Lotus, Primary Lotus, or Hidden Lotuse would cause a different kind of damage than a peircing attack such as a arrow.

And Lee can't dodge it? He's shown amazing speed. Both reaction and movement.

neji equals lee's speed without weights. see neji vs naruto and kido for proof. lee's only way to win as stated even by himself is gates and idk how he will do more than 2 without pnj.
No. Those don't mean anything. Unless being able to clash Kunai with KN0 counts as speed, which it doesn't. He showed no major feats against Kido other than 64P.

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 07:15 PM

How? Feats? Frontal Lotus, Primary Lotus, or Hidden Lotuse would cause a different kind of damage than a peircing attack such as a arrow.

Neji could use Rotation to block a Lotus. And if Neji got capture in primary Lotus, he could cut it with Gentle Fist. :|

The 1st Hokage
08-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Neji could use Rotation to block a Lotus. And if Neji got capture in primary Lotus, he could cut it with Gentle Fist. :|
Primary Lotus? Realy? Frontal Lotus (AKA Primary Lotus) binds the opponent with cloth keeping them from attack back, and Hidden Lotus (AKA Reverse Lotus) is when Lee kicks His opponent into the air, then strikes them multiple times. Rotation can't help in the air, and Neji will be in a daze from the kick. Neji is in a lose/lose situation.

08-25-2010, 07:36 PM

No. Those don't mean anything. Unless being able to clash Kunai with KN0 counts as speed, which it doesn't. He showed no major feats against Kido other than 64P.

I'm just saying.. I've already proven possible actions Neji could take to protect himself from Gate attacks, and end the battle.

Unless you want me to copy and paste...

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 07:40 PM
I said Neji could put the chakra to his hand and cut the cloth. And I never said that he could but he could use Rotation to prevent Lee from hitting him up in the air in the first place.

The 1st Hokage
08-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm just saying.. I've already proven possible actions Neji could take to protect himself from Gate attacks, and end the battle.

Unless you want me to copy and paste...Sure. I'd love to hear how he counters Gates, Leaf Whirlwind, Leaf Great Whirlwind, Leaf Gale, Leaf Strong Wind, along with his "Strong Fist" style of fighting.

I said Neji could put the chakra to his hand and cut the cloth. And I never said that he could but he could use Rotation to prevent Lee from hitting him up in the air in the first place.
You said...

Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3869619#post3869619)

So now that that is settled, Gentle Fist won't cut cloth since it is not Chakra Bound like Kido's web.

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 07:55 PM
To counter those Taijutsu Moves he could use Rotation and push Lee back. I meant he could cut the cloth because i dont know if this helps but Hinata cut the Honey in a filler arc ith the bees. So I think since Neji is way more advanced than Hinata he could easily cut cloth.

The 1st Hokage
08-25-2010, 07:59 PM
To counter those Taijutsu Moves he could use Rotation and push Lee back. I meant he could cut the cloth because i dont know if this helps but Hinata cut the Honey in a filler arc ith the bees. So I think since Neji is way more advanced than Hinata he could easily cut cloth.
Leaf Great Whirlwind More or less = Rotation

Red: That's why it doesn't matter.

08-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Sure. I'd love to hear how he counters Gates, Leaf Whirlwind, Leaf Great Whirlwind, Leaf Gale, Leaf Strong Wind, along with his "Strong Fist" style of fighting.

You said...

So now that that is settled, Gentle Fist won't cut cloth since it is not Chakra Bound like Kido's web.

1) Rotation guards against all Gate attacks(and obviously regular taijutsu as well) as Neji has proven its execution timing to reside within a range of "fraction of a second" to "instantaneous.
Manga proof:
-Neji deflected first onslought of kunai form Kidomaru despite having already been tricked. Obviously Kidomaru unleashed the attack within the very last second, or less, to take advantage of the siutaion.
-Neji completely repelled all Naruto clones with their first attack, despite their mere foot or few inches from his body.

Proof. You must agree with the fact that Neji can execute the technique extremely quickly. It's grounded; it's proven; it's absolute. Not to be screwed with.

2) Lee has stated himself, Neji's Tai-Jutsu is better than his own. Obviously he's extremely vulnerable to Neji's skill of fighting, not just the Gentle Fist's devastating affect on his organs and chakra network.
Additionally, Gentle Fist would end the battle if direct.

3) Empty Palm would keep him back, provided he hadn't already entered Gates.

4) 64 Palms is death. For Lee, death. He has no defense against it, and considering Naruto, the Jinchurichi of the Kyubi barely withstood it, it would be guaranteed death.
Additionally, Lee depends upon his physical strength to defeat his opponents. In the case his organs were severely damaged, his movement would obviously be tremendously restricted, and if he dared opened the Gates, his body would fail. Gates are already ridiculously strenuous on the physical body.

I've proven myself.

Neji would beat Lee, as he always has in his younger days.
Doesn't matter if you won't listen.
It's done and done. I've proved it to you-and others- so many times.

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 08:07 PM
So nothing in the filler arc matters?

Agreeeed with Morning Tiger!

08-25-2010, 08:10 PM
So nothing in the filler arc matters?

Here, yes.

And it's alright.

I've already proven Neji's victory using Manga proof.

It's over.

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Haha, Good!

The 1st Hokage
08-25-2010, 08:21 PM
1) Rotation guards against all Gate attacks(and obviously regular taijutsu as well) as Neji has proven its execution timing to reside within a range of "fraction of a second" to "instantaneous.
Manga proof:
-Neji deflected first onslought of kunai form Kidomaru despite having already been tricked. Obviously Kidomaru unleashed the attack within the very last second, or less, to take advantage of the siutaion.
-Neji completely repelled all Naruto clones with their first attack, despite their mere foot or few inches from his body.

Proof. You must agree with the fact that Neji can execute the technique extremely quickly. It's grounded; it's proven; it's absolute. Not to be screwed with.

2) Lee has stated himself, Neji's Tai-Jutsu is better than his own. Obviously he's extremely vulnerable to Neji's skill of fighting, not just the Gentle Fist's devastating affect on his organs and chakra network.

4) 64 Palms is death. For Lee, death. He has no defense against it, and considering Naruto, the Jinchurichi of the Kyubi barely withstood it, it would be guaranteed death.
Additionally, Lee depends upon his physical strength to defeat his opponents. In the case his organs were severely damaged, his movement would obviously be tremendously restricted, and if he dared opened the Gates, his body would fail. Gates are already ridiculously strenuous on the physical body.

I've proven myself.

Neji would beat Lee, as he always has in his younger days.
Doesn't matter if you won't listen.
It's done and done. I've proved it to you-and others- so many times.
Lee's Speed >>> Kunai

You think Lee moves as slow as a Kunai? No. He reacted to, and out manuevered Gaara's sand. If I weren't lazy, I'd make a calc of the speed of Gaara's sand, but I am lazy. :roll: Clones are a 1 shot kill. The moment they touch Rotation, Poof, but Lee is a lot more durable than a shadow Clone. He is hit with Rotation, gains balance, then as Neji comes at him for a kill with Gentle Fist (They are IC) then Gale Wind and Neji goes down, then is struck by many combination of kicks. (Leaf Great Whirlwind, Leaf Whirlwind, or any of the Lotus Techniques)

It's never done. Lee's speed from The Chuunin Exam's is better than Neji's speed. I have not seen a movement speed from Neji that even comes close to matching Lee's.
So nothing in the filler arc matters?Nope.

08-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Lee's Speed >>> Kunai

You think Lee moves as slow as a Kunai? No. He reacted to, and out manuevered Gaara's sand. If I weren't lazy, I'd make a calc of the speed of Gaara's sand, but I am lazy. :roll: Clones are a 1 shot kill. The moment they touch Rotation, Poof, but Lee is a lot more durable than a shadow Clone. He is hit with Rotation, gains balance, then as Neji comes at him for a kill with Gentle Fist (They are IC) then Gale Wind and Neji goes down, then is struck by many combination of kicks. (Leaf Great Whirlwind, Leaf Whirlwind, or any of the Lotus Techniques)

It's never done. Lee's speed from The Chuunin Exam's is better than Neji's speed. I have not seen a movement speed from Neji that even comes close to matching Lee's.
Nope.

Speed of kunai doesn't matter.
They were extremely quick obviously, having reached their target in less than a second.

And what matters is, Neji had already been tricked, vulnerable, and in that split second, the kunais were thrown.

Nice try. I've already said. Manga proven.

Look, Neji wins. No wank, no downplay, simply, Neji wins.

But you would never agree with that.

Same reason why you claimed none of Neji's feats matter.

Anyway, this will be over with if you have anything else to say.
I'll have to ignore you. You've always given me trouble anyway. :/

The 1st Hokage
08-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Speed of kunai doesn't matter.
They were extremely quick obviously, having reached their target in less than a second.

And what matters is, Neji had already been tricked, vulnerable, and in that split second, the kunais were thrown.

Nice try. I've already said. Manga proven.

Look, Neji wins. No wank, no downplay, simply, Neji wins.

But you would never agree with that.

Same reason why you claimed none of Neji's feats matter.

Anyway, this will be over with if you have anything else to say.
I'll have to ignore you. You've always given me trouble anyway. :/
Red: We've both given manga proof. Must I give chapter #'s to the jutsus I listed.

Blue: That's questionable. :|

Green: That's argueable.

Orange: You know me so well don't you PeePoops? :lol:

Now then, I'd enjoy to continue this debate because there is always something different someone hasn't mentioned, or a feat someone forgot.

But speed of a kunai matters. Would it matter if it were supersonic? Would it matter if the kunai was about as fast as the modern day Corvette? It always matters!

08-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Red: We've both given manga proof. Must I give chapter #'s to the jutsus I listed.

Blue: That's questionable. :|

Green: That's argueable.

Orange: You know me so well don't you PeePoops? :lol:

Now then, I'd enjoy to continue this debate because there is always something different someone hasn't mentioned, or a feat someone forgot.

But speed of a kunai matters. Would it matter if it were supersonic? Would it matter if the kunai was about as fast as the modern day Corvette? It always matters!

Alright...

I thought you'd come through.
I was wrong.
Sorry.
Goodbye forever.

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Just saying... I dont think a Kunai would be Supersonic and Neji could probubly use Rotation at any speed he wanted but waited for the Kunai to get close because he wouldnt waste chakra rotating wildly until it came...

Akatsuki X
08-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Just saying... I dont think a Kunai would be Supersonic and Neji could probubly use Rotation at any speed he wanted but waited for the Kunai to get close because he wouldnt waste chakra rotating wildly until it came...

If Neji could use rotation at any speed,
he could spin it at 1,000x FTL.
And distort reality.

Lee wouldn't need a kunai,
he kick's Neji's head off.

08-25-2010, 09:19 PM
And distort reality.

Made zero sense.

Regardless.

Manga proof:

*Additionally, Neji's Rotation is far stronger than Gaara's shell of sand, as in a premature state, it fully blocked a portion of the Kyubi's power. Gaara's sand gave very easily during his fight with Lee.

I've proven myself.

Bye bye.

Akatsuki X
08-25-2010, 09:25 PM
It made zero sense, because I was pointing out how ridiculous it is that they suggested that Neji can use rotation at any speed.

Also, rotation has shown what tanking skills so far?
Block kunai, clones, and punches.

Gated Lee was easily breaking throw Gaara's sand armor which contained many times more chakra enforcement then rotation.

Even if Neji used eight trigrams, it wouldn't matter.
With equal speed, Lee should be able to dodge his attacks easily.

08-25-2010, 09:27 PM
It made zero sense, because I was pointing out how ridiculous it is that they suggested that Neji can use rotation at any speed.

Also, rotation has shown what tanking skills so far?
Block kunai, clones, and punches.

Gated Lee was easily breaking throw Gaara's sand armor which contained many times more chakra enforcement then rotation.

Even if Neji used eight trigrams, it wouldn't matter.
With equal speed, Lee should be able to dodge his attacks easily.

Didn't bother reading after,"It made zero sense."
I've already proven Neji's victory.

Your Lee-wank is null and void.

mikeiskewl922
08-25-2010, 09:29 PM
And distort reality.

Im pretty sure Lee couldnt kick anyone's head off. No offense toward him but that would be SUPER hard.. unless your kidding haha.

I meant he could go at any time not speed so if Lee came fast, Neji wouldnt wait and Rotate to block Lee.

I dont know if anyone noticed but Neji usually holds off when he uses Rotation. He waits until the object is near so he most likly could do it even faster or instatanious (as Morning Tiger said) so it wouldnt be hard to block an attack.

08-25-2010, 09:39 PM
I'll resume tomorrow.

mikeiskewl922
08-26-2010, 03:50 PM
This is random but is this TS or not?

Blue Lightning
08-26-2010, 03:54 PM
i gotta go with Lee. even with the byakugan, Lee can just run circles around Neji and open his gates ;)

mikeiskewl922
08-26-2010, 03:57 PM
...If Lee literally ran circles artond Neji, he'd use Rotation.. If Lee opend gates, he'd block it with Rotation and wait until Lee became tired and out of Gates and go in for the kill. Gentle Fist. Bye Lee. ;)

Shikamaru Nara
08-26-2010, 04:42 PM
...If Lee literally ran circles artond Neji, he'd use Rotation.. If Lee opend gates, he'd block it with Rotation and wait until Lee became tired and out of Gates and go in for the kill. Gentle Fist. Bye Lee. ;)

Neji can't hold rotation forever. Lee strikes when Neji is done. Gates isn't an attack, it's to enhance your strength. Mhm, yeah. :lol:

GGN. :|

mikeiskewl922
08-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Neji can't hold rotation forever. Lee strikes when Neji is done. Gates isn't an attack, it's to enhance your strength. Mhm, yeah. :lol:

Ive kinda already stated my point for this. Ill Copy and Paste it below.

Copy and Paste v
"I dont know if anyone noticed but Neji usually holds off when he uses Rotation. He waits until the object is near so he most likly could do it even faster or instatanious (as Morning Tiger said) so it wouldnt be hard to block an attack."

It enhances Speed too. I think. But he would attack IN Gates and Neji would use rotation.

Oh, and whats GGN? Sorry im new :???:

321zigzag3
08-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Gai comes in and soloes with the power of youth.

mikeiskewl922
08-26-2010, 05:00 PM
..!!

i actually laughed at that haha ^^

I think that this is only a solo battle though.. but that would be hilarious!

08-26-2010, 08:41 PM

Neji only uses Rotation when Lee strikes.
Lee becomes extremely exhausted after a few moments-a few minutes.
Neji pokes him, he dies. Literally. Gentle Fist blow to the heart.

Provided Rotation doesn't already kill him. :/

mikeiskewl922
08-26-2010, 08:46 PM
I dont think Rotation would kill him, but injure him but a Gentle Fist would.

08-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I dont think Rotation would kill him, but injure him but a Gentle Fist would.

I suppose that post wasn't entirely clear.

I meant the force at which he'd be slamming into a solid, would kill him.

Rotation or a brick wall, he'd be beating his stamina over time.

Not to mention Rotation has significant velocity to its...rotation. xD

It has also proven to reverse an opponent's energy against them, which would also deal accumulative damage over time.

mikeiskewl922
08-26-2010, 09:02 PM
true. haha either way Lee loses hahah

Susanoo's Eyes
08-27-2010, 12:55 AM
I suppose that post wasn't entirely clear.

I meant the force at which he'd be slamming into a solid, would kill him.

Rotation or a brick wall, he'd be beating his stamina over time.

Not to mention Rotation has significant velocity to its...rotation. xD

It has also proven to reverse an opponent's energy against them, which would also deal accumulative damage over time.

May i see proof? Also if rotation is like a brick wall there should be no problem for lee in gates form :D, lolz rock lee wins cause of gates and neji gets omniraped by speed of rock lee, and the naruto vs neji fight when naruto had kyuubi boost. his speed can't really be compared with lee's gate form seeing he moved faster then garaa's sand and had him looking left and right before pwning the hell out of him, so prove to me that neji can react to Lee's speed :D I am happy to see this proof.

mikeiskewl922
08-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Byakugan would detect Lee no matter where and Nwji could use Rotation in a matter of seonds if not instantaniously.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Byakugan would detect Lee no matter where and Nwji could use Rotation in a matter of seonds if not instantaniously.

Detection dosen't due anything about reaction so how will Neji react to rock lee, byakugan only grants 360 vision and the ability to see through physical objects such as trees rocks and people, it isn't like the sharringan where it can read muscle movement, and Lee falcon punches neji before he can even use rotation, if lee is already going in for the attack, and rotation isn't instant you twit he has to spin first and then expell his chakra throughout his entire body.

mikeiskewl922
08-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Twit...?
But I said in a matter of seconds OR instantaniously...
Neji could also try to dodge an attack though i doubt he would. So Neji would put all or most of his speed and chakra into blocking as many attacks as he coud before one of them passes out.

Bry
08-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Scratch that...

Id bet on Neji but I think Lee would win.

Only because of his speed. I dont think Neji could react in time for most of his attacks..

Hidan of the Mist
08-28-2010, 11:17 PM
unless rock lee opens the 8 gates like guy i dont see how neji would lose

TheRealUchiha
08-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Nobody escapes neji 8 trigrams unless its a video game. Neji is a genius and a very serious opponent for lee dey both are best of friends and I'm sure neji would stop lee before he is able to use 8 gates anyway nd if neji was a even badass he would use his Last resort 8 gates assault its onli destiny lol

lolohwd
08-29-2010, 12:15 AM
wait does 8 trigrams even affect lee other than just the pain

TheRealUchiha
08-29-2010, 12:35 AM
wait does 8 trigrams even affect lee other than just the pain

Yea all humans have chakara points so yea lee juss can't perform ninjutsu or genjutsu as u already know but if he used Last resort on him lee dies it will cancel all his gates

lolohwd
08-29-2010, 12:39 AM
o but really if lee was in his gates could neji really even see/hit him to stop his chakra

TheRealUchiha
08-29-2010, 01:16 AM
o but really if lee was in his gates could neji really even see/hit him to stop his chakra

Rite now idek but could he see lee wen he first used 8th gates on gara?? I can't remember lol

Invisible Fog
08-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Lee wins, he goes gates and blitzes.

Shikamaru Nara
08-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Ive kinda already stated my point for this. Ill Copy and Paste it below.

Copy and Paste v
"I dont know if anyone noticed but Neji usually holds off when he uses Rotation. He waits until the object is near so he most likly could do it even faster or instatanious (as Morning Tiger said) so it wouldnt be hard to block an attack."

It enhances Speed too. I think. But he would attack IN Gates and Neji would use rotation.

Oh, and whats GGN? Sorry im new :???:

Yeah, but he's bloodlusted. Your point? Then it's a stalemate due to the fact that Lee isn't stupid enough to run into Neji.

Yes, but stated in the conditions, speed is equalized.

Good game newbie. :lol:

Neji only uses Rotation when Lee strikes.
Lee becomes extremely exhausted after a few moments-a few minutes.
Neji pokes him, he dies. Literally. Gentle Fist blow to the heart.

Provided Rotation doesn't already kill him. :/

So Lee doesn't strike.

mikeiskewl922
08-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Yeah, but he's bloodlusted. Your point? Then it's a stalemate due to the fact that Lee isn't stupid enough to run into Neji.

Yes, but stated in the conditions, speed is equalized.

Good game newbie. :lol:

So Lee doesn't strike.

I meant when Lee attacked not just ran into Neji, haha. And whats bloodlusted? hahahaha im stupid sorry

So if Lee went into Gates, then nothing would happen to his speed?

If Lee doesnt strike how could he win?

Akatsuki X
08-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Nobody escapes neji 8 trigrams unless its a video game. Neji is a genius and a very serious opponent for lee dey both are best of friends and I'm sure neji would stop lee before he is able to use 8 gates anyway nd if neji was a even badass he would use his Last resort 8 gates assault its onli destiny lol

^^
This= some of the biggest fanboyism I have seen in a while.

Many,many,many people can stop 64 palms.

Him being a genius makes no difference.

Destiny and best friends are plot so it doesn't matter.

Shikamaru Nara
08-31-2010, 03:42 PM
I meant when Lee attacked not just ran into Neji, haha. And whats bloodlusted? hahahaha im stupid sorry

So if Lee went into Gates, then nothing would happen to his speed?

If Lee doesnt strike how could he win?

Bloodlusted is basically when somebody is going for the kill. By the way, it's fine, you learn by asking questions.

Apparently, that's what was stated by the OP. I'd beg to differ, but it's his restrictions, not mine. :lol:

He can't, but I could easily say the same for Neji. You're saying that Neji attacks when Lee goes in for the kill, but if Lee doesn't attack, and Neji doesn't, then how does either win?

The 1st Hokage
08-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Bloodlusted is basically when somebody is going for the kill. By the way, it's fine, you learn by asking questions.

Apparently, that's what was stated by the OP. I'd beg to differ, but it's his restrictions, not mine. :lol:

He can't, but I could easily say the same for Neji. You're saying that Neji attacks when Lee goes in for the kill, but if Lee doesn't attack, and Neji doesn't, then how does either win?
Actually, he said that's what the Data Books said, it's not neccasarily a restriction from what I can tell.

mikeiskewl922
08-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Either way, someone has to strike,
If Lee strikes he would use close range taijutsu, unless he learned Afternoon Tiger, (I finally learned what that is from the manga) which i doubt but , the current level of his Taijutsu he uses most likly could be blocked by Neji's Roation, as far as i know.
If Neji attacked, he isn't neccisserially limited to close-range. Considering he use Air Palm. If Neji goes in and hits with Gentle Fist or 128 Plams Lee would be finished.

Shikamaru Nara
08-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Either way, someone has to strike,
If Lee strikes he would use close range taijutsu, unless he learned Afternoon Tiger, (I finally learned what that is from the manga) which i doubt but , the current level of his Taijutsu he uses most likly could be blocked by Neji's Roation, as far as i know.
If Neji attacked, he isn't neccisserially limited to close-range. Considering he use Air Palm. If Neji goes in and hits with Gentle Fist or 128 Plams Lee would be finished.

Yeah, and Lee doesn't. Air palm only pushes somebody back.

mikeiskewl922
08-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I wasn't intending Air Palm to be offensive, just stating he isn't limited to just close-range.

Shikamaru Nara
09-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I wasn't intending Air Palm to be offensive, just stating he isn't limited to just close-range.

He is limited to close-range attacks because he's got no offensive close range ones. Air Palm is his only long to mid-range attack, and it doesn't even inflict and damage.

What does that say?

DSPR7
09-01-2010, 02:51 PM
He is limited to close-range attacks because he's got no offensive close range ones. Air Palm is his only long to mid-range attack, and it doesn't even inflict and damage.

What does that say?

That this thread should have been over about 5 pages ago?

Shikamaru Nara
09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
That this thread should have been over about 5 pages ago?

The winner.

mikeiskewl922
09-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Um.. I don't know how i shpuld respond..
NEJI WINS! YAY!

DSPR7
09-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Um.. I don't know how i shpuld respond..
NEJI WINS! YAY!

Lee: Faster
Lee: Stronger
Lee: More Stamina
Lee: Better all around fighter

Neji: Slower
Neji: Weaker
Neji: Low Stamina
Neji: Not much of a fighter. Rotation can block Lee's kick if it wants, but Lee is superior in everway to PTS Naruto, and Naruto managed to burrow underneath and punch the crap out of Neji. Lee does the same thing. Or he throws a pebble at Neji, Neji Rotations, and Lee gets close to him. When he stops, Lee blitzes him.

Next.

mikeiskewl922
09-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Spped equal.
In Nejis Rotation, he has his Byakugan open, granting 360 degree vision. So he would see Lee coming or. If Lee threw a pebble, why couldn't Neji just dodge it?

DSPR7
09-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Spped equal.
In Nejis Rotation, he has his Byakugan open, granting 360 degree vision. So he would see Lee coming or. If Lee threw a pebble, why couldn't Neji just dodge it?

Because I was making fun of Neji's intelligence. And Lee is very strong, he would throw very fast. The pebble is just a distraction. Keep up here. :/

Lee walks up, kicks Neji in the face. End o Story.

Lee walks up, Neji uses Rotation, Lee kicks it and breaks his arm, suffering minor harm from the chakra. He then kicks him in the chest, breaking all his ribs and sternum, ending the fight.

Lee unleashes a series of attacks against Neji, who runs out of power sooner, then kills him.

YondaimeUzumaki
09-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I'd think it'd either be a stalemate or a close neji win, kind of hard to say, i think their style of combat needs to be taken into consideration as opposed to their physical attributes. Neji uses gentle fist of course and Lee uses strong fist, Neji is more circular in his movements and Lee is more linear, given the conditions this battle favors Neji. Had the battle field had more obstacles and obstructions to where Neji's style could be canceled it would sway into Lee's favor. As of right now i'd have to put the smart money on Neji.

mikeiskewl922
09-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Because I was making fun of Neji's intelligence. And Lee is very strong, he would throw very fast. The pebble is just a distraction. Keep up here. :/

Lee walks up, kicks Neji in the face. End o Story.

Lee walks up, Neji uses Rotation, Lee kicks it and breaks his arm, suffering minor harm from the chakra. He then kicks him in the chest, breaking all his ribs and sternum, ending the fight.

Lee unleashes a series of attacks against Neji, who runs out of power sooner, then kills him.

Okay so if Lee threw a pebble, then Neji could move...

And why could Neji move or Rotate for these attacks?

Neji is smart enough to know when he should rotate and when not to. Lee isn't stupid enough to just run and attack because Lee should know he can't just break Rotation with a punch. So he would have to wait for an opening. Neji could try and create an opening with Air Palm or something..

I thought about this for a while i dont really know.. its a lot to consider.. if you read this paragraph^

mikeiskewl922
09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Speed is equal. The rest doesn't really matter THAT much if he can't get to Neji.

Roatation isn't wasted. He only uses it when he sees an opponenet. Neji always sees his opponenets because he has NO blind spots. Zero. So its a matter of reacting. Neji would react to Lee's speed. (they have equal speed) Lee would use Taijutsu which Neji could easily avoid. While Neji, who can see any of Lee's attacks using Byakugan, would most likely find an opening in his attacks. 64 Palms, where he moves blindingly fast and hit Lee easily. Killing him.
Now, the reason Rotation could block his attacks is because, if you think back to Sakura vs. Sasori. He used Chakra-hardened Iron Sand spear and block. Sakura used her brute force against the solid, CHAKRA-enforced sand. So, if Lee used JUST brute force, Gates or not, he couldn't break Neji's Rotation, which is a pure, solid, CHAKRA wall. Which, although it wasn't a wall but a spear and a block, Sakura couldn't break with hr Chakra-enforced punches. Since this forum will most likely be blocked im glad i made my pont. Neji wins! :D

Kingsnoke
09-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Neji always sees his opponenets because he has NO blind spots. Zero.

Kidomaru Begs to differ...

mikeiskewl922
09-04-2010, 07:56 AM
what? He blocked hs spiders? Though he didnt have enough energy to rotate and got stabbed with that big arrow. I have to read that. Hold on.

Shikamaru Nara
09-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Speed is equal. The rest doesn't really matter THAT much if he can't get to Neji.

Roatation isn't wasted. He only uses it when he sees an opponenet. Neji always sees his opponenets because he has NO blind spots. Zero. So its a matter of reacting. Neji would react to Lee's speed. (they have equal speed) Lee would use Taijutsu which Neji could easily avoid. While Neji, who can see any of Lee's attacks using Byakugan, would most likely find an opening in his attacks. 64 Palms, where he moves blindingly fast and hit Lee easily. Killing him.
Now, the reason Rotation could block his attacks is because, if you think back to Sakura vs. Sasori. He used Chakra-hardened Iron Sand spear and block. Sakura used her brute force against the solid, CHAKRA-enforced sand. So, if Lee used JUST brute force, Gates or not, he couldn't break Neji's Rotation, which is a pure, solid, CHAKRA wall. Which, although it wasn't a wall but a spear and a block, Sakura couldn't break with hr Chakra-enforced punches. Since this forum will most likely be blocked im glad i made my pont. Neji wins! :D

Indeed. Neji can't win. Lee's striking force is way stronger than Neji. Neji can rotation all he wants, but at the end of the day, Lee gets Neji with Hidden Lotus, prove me wrong.

mikeiskewl922
09-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Since they have the same speed, it wouldn't be hard for Neji to see Lee and react.
Once Lee's close, Neji could use 8 Triagrams : 64 Palms and move after one attack, then hit Lee wiht 64 Plams.

manojuchiha
09-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Lee All The because he works hard he never gives up evwn though he doesn't know ninjutsu or genjutsu he is master of taijutsu

mikeiskewl922
09-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Fanboy much? xD
What though?

Akatsuki X
09-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Lee All The because he works hard he never gives up evwn though he doesn't know ninjutsu or genjutsu he is master of taijutsu

Thou I agree that Lee wins,

this sir, is not a valid argument since it is based on character personality.

Phoenix Wright
09-05-2010, 04:26 AM
Wow this thread is still going.

That post above about hard work man, that is the most awesome post I've seen on this forum.

Since my other 3k Posts.

09-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Thou I agree that Lee wins,

this sir, is not a valid argument since it is based on character personality.

Manga proof:

Additionally, Gentle Fist would end the battle if even remotely direct; Lee's entire arsenal lays solely within his physical strength, and therefore, obviously, would lose inevitably if his movement was restricted due to damaged internal organs.

I reiterate for you sir, Lee depends upon his physical strength to defeat his opponents. In the case his organs were severely damaged, his movement would obviously be tremendously restricted, and if he dared opened the Gates, his body would fail. Gates are already ridiculously strenuous on the physical body.

I've proven myself.

I don't appreciate the fact that my proven factual information is consistently disregarded. It's highly impudent on your part, sir.

Don't bother quoting this message. Not only will you extenuate your frustration by reading my response, but you'll be pursuing a hopeless and pointless argument.

I mean, what do you have to use against my word?
I've proven Neji's defenses against Gate attacks.
I've proven Neji's offenses to end the battle.

Look, Neji-hater, do yourself a favor, because I'm quite finished partaking in this pathetic dance of yours. I'm highly resentful towards users who behave even remotely similarly to you.

Stop lying, leave. :)

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Lee goes gates, and blitzes. Neji wouldn't have reaction time for Rotation. End of thread.

09-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Lee goes gates, and blitzes. Neji wouldn't have reaction time for Rotation. End of thread.

I proved you wrong in the past.

End of thread, indeed.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:18 PM
No, SPEED IS EQUAL!

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:20 PM
I proved you wrong in the past.

End of thread, indeed.

Lee goes Gates, pretends to attack but steps back as Neji uses Rotation. He simply waits until Rotation ends and then he attacks.

09-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Lee goes Gates, pretends to attack but steps back as Neji uses Rotation. He simply waits until Rotation ends and then he attacks.

"Pretends to attack."

Neji sees through immediately.

Fail.

Anyway, you're now on my block list.

You lose.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:23 PM
"Pretends to attack."

Fail.

You lose.

Because I use facts?

Then Lee simply waits for Neji to attack, then counters.

Anyhow what is Rotation gonna do anyway? Lee could easily tank it. Why don't you tell me how NEJI could win, hmm?

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Neji wouldnt attack first, he would know thats stupid

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:25 PM

Then I guess it's a staring contest?

EDIT: Tell me how Neji could win then.

09-10-2010, 03:26 PM

Just add him to your ignore list.

He obviously is just instigating/trolling/lying if he's already read my posts.

What he says, don't let it bother you.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Just add him to your ignore list.

He obviously is just instigating/trolling/lying if he's already read my posts.

What he says, don't let it bother you.

Fail.

Let me say THIS AGAIN.

TELL me HOW NEJI COULD WIN.

Obviously you are spamming nonsense.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:27 PM
No, Lee would attack first, because Lee is more offensive.

Scratch that^
If Neji attacked first, then Lee would attack at the same time. Their bloodlusted. Anyway, as Neji tried to attack, Lee would move, then try and attack, Neji rotates and knocks Lee off balence. 64 Palms. Bye Lee

End of thread.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Scratch that^
If Neji attacked first, then Lee would attack at the same time. Their bloodlusted. Anyway, as Neji tried to attack, Lee would move, then try and attack, Neji rotates and knocks Lee off balence. 64 Palms. Bye Lee

End of thread.

You're kidding. Gated Lee off balance? Fail.

If Neji and Lee clashed fists, Neji's hand would break.

End of thread.

09-10-2010, 03:29 PM

Scratch that^

End of thread.

Add him to your ignore list.

:) He's not worth it...

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:30 PM
No one said Lee would enter Gates, and Neji could speedblitz Lee as he enter'd Gates.
And don't say Neji can't speedblitz. They have equal speed. Therefore, if Lee can, Neji can.

EDIT: I would but #1: I don't know how, and #2: I don't really care. It's just debating. xD

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Add him to your ignore list.

:) He's not worth it...

Just because I put up a good fight? Yeah, you're right. I'm not worth it anymore because you know I'm winning. :p

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:32 PM
No one said Lee would enter Gates, and Neji could speedblitz Lee as he enter'd Gates.
And don't say Neji can't speedblitz. They have equal speed. Therefore, if Lee can, Neji can.

I'll admit, at least you're putting up a good fight.

Lee could go gates before Neji "speedblitzes" and have enough reaction time to block and attack. Or clash fists, as I said, he could break Neji's hand in Gates form if they clashed fists like that.

09-10-2010, 03:34 PM

EDIT: I would but #1: I don't know how, and #2: I don't really care. It's just debating. xD
He's insulting you by disregarding your argument.
He's not debating.

Oh and, lol, go to his profile, select "users lists," and select,"add to ignore list."

Wala. xD

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:35 PM
He's not debating.

Oh and, lol, go to his profile, select "users lists," and select,"add to ignore list."

Wala. xD

I am debating, if you read this post:

I'll admit, at least you're putting up a good fight.

Lee could go gates before Neji speedblitzes and have enough reaction time to block and attack. Or clash fists, as I said, he could break Neji's hand in Gates form if they clashed fists like that.

@mikeiskewl: Fine, ignore me because someone else is losing in an argument. I dislike people who do that because they fail to possess the power to debate.

Yellow Flash
09-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Why don't you all get off this idea of speedblitzing each other? kthnx.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:37 PM

Speedblitzing isn't allowed, dood. Equal speed.

Yellow Flash
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Speedblitzing isn't allowed, dood. Equal speed.
/Facedesk

No duh, that is what I'm trying to get through to you guys about..

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:42 PM
/Facedesk

No duh, that is what I'm trying to get through to you guys about..

Um... Okay...?

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:44 PM
He's not debating.

Wala. xD

Ah, i don't really mind. But thanks for the info. Good for the future. xD

Agreed.^ xD

I am debating, if you read this post:

@mikeiskewl: Fine, ignore me because someone else is losing in an argument. I dislike people who do that because they fail to possess the power to debate.

Ill debate, but i still think if Lee charged at Neji, then he could just run and when Lee came near Neji could do an epic backflip and Gentle Fist Lee's neck.
Suggestion^

EDIT: i onlt said speedblitz 'cause everyone else did.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:46 PM
I'll come back to this thread tomorrow... I've run out of debating power for the day (YES I know my stock is low but come on... I have a ton of homework)

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:48 PM
I had off today. xD
But ill debate tomarrow too! This thread is so long and overdone! xD

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 03:50 PM
I had off today. xD
But ill debate tomarrow too! This thread is so long and overdone! xD

Agreed.

Yellow Flash
09-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Um... Okay...?
Wow, you are one simple minded human being. Go back and reread my first post. Think real hard about the placement of my words. Get back to me later on it. kthnxbai.

To stay on topic: This would go either way. At one point Neji could eventually catch Lee with a jab, but Lee could also at some time in the battle land a good punch and could easily win it with that, as feats show of Neji's low stamina and endurance.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 03:54 PM
True, but Neji knows a lot on how Lee attacks from his training with him and vice versa. But i agree with that^
Ill debate the rest tomarrow.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 04:16 PM
1) The rotation is only used as a quick deflection tool in Neji's arsenal. It lacks a good bit of time and effort to use it. It would have very lil effect of the attacks Lee is able to dish out while in gates mode. Seeing as in only 4 Gates Lee broke past all amours and harden sand that would be able to break past steel at its hardest. One punch from 3rd Gates Lee would be able to break into the bonds and disrupt the flow shutting it off and breaking it off sending Neji flying away.

Sand and a Chakra wall are two different things. Neji's Rotation blocked against clones, kunai's, and spider sword thingy's.

2) Both do have a perfect Fighting style. However Lee's is Karate style like using fast kicks and punches to block attacks sent. Neji's is Wushu like and uses his flexibility to send attack to shut off peoples body body. With one punch such as the Fist then Lee is able to use A axe kick to block as well as crack the bone that runs trough the arm making Neji dead on that arm. A big Whoop that 64 Palms moves at only 2.4 secs per palm. Lee in Gates Mode moves at 1.226 secs per 3 kicks making it .4060 sec per kick. Palms << Kicks making Palms out.

Proof of the times? Because, i'm pretty sure that when Neji used it on Naruto and Kido, then they were going almost 2 per second.*
*=Estimate. I'd like some proof.

3) Spam.

4) Wrong move there. Seeing as the speed with the Gates vs the Fist are faster and the very deflection speed is greater with gates. Martial arts are very delfection based for Lee wheile Neji's is only attack and a counter strike based. Koji Kamu [ Knee of the Ram ] is very slimmer to the moves lee does. Bringing up his knee comes with a guard for Neji's Fist. Which mean he can use a back spin kick to smash right into the other palm before droping a dual fist punch on the head Killing Neji.

SPEED IS EQUAL. READ THE POSTS ABOVE!

So Have I using base intelligence.

The rest is spam.

Green. Not debating on THIS, unless given a GOOD response.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:28 PM
"Pretends to attack."

Fail.

You lose.

Actually, to be quite honest, Feints are quite useful when difusing troublesome situations.

It could very well work depending on the way it is delivered, and how the feint is delivered could or couldn't be good, so abstain. I'd leave that out of the picture.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 04:32 PM
1. Sand is harder than Clones and Kunai. [ Shown with Kimi's bone bullets.] The way that Kindo was able to beat rotation is a wrap or a disruption inside of rotation from the outside. Which a Gate punch is able to do.

Kido never "broke" Rotation. His spiders wraped string around it and Neji was caught thought he killed the spiders, which he did, but became wraped in their web. And he broke out of that web too. And even so, how does a Gates attack compare to Kido's webs?

2. It's very out there. Take the time from a base move and add it to the time with a new form, next subtract it from a foes moves.

Where can you even get a base time from inna the anime? It's from a book, but you can estimate it, but that's an ESTIMATE.

3. The speed be equal is if some one is faster with a run not movement using attacks speed other wise one Snap kick = The full 168 Palm.

It's 64* Palms. And SNAP Kick, Neji showed good rection time after being tricked by Kido and then in a SNAP-movement, was able to Rotate and block those weapons from hitting his back. Why couldn't Neji Rotate to block a kick as fast as he did when he had to Rotate for weapons that were maybe a foot away and flying straight at him?

Green again.

@Shikamaru: Since their bloodlusted, i'd doubt that he'd pretend to attack. Even Lee was never shwon to do that.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
That makes no seance at all. I gave the same thing you just said to me only made it more Neji Wankish.

Snap kick dude. I said that. No it is 168 that is also used by Neji.

Sense* And i don't think this^ makes sense either. What do you mean?

I know, i was just repeating it to say the "SNAP" part. When did he use 168 Palms? Besides video-games, where it was 128 Palms.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Green again.

@Shikamaru: Since their bloodlusted, i'd doubt that he'd pretend to attack. Even Lee was never shwon to do that.

That's not a legitimate debate.

Although they're bloodlusted, feints can surely be used. It's often used in Martial Arts. Even though nobody has shown to do it, since it's part of martial arts, it's all fair ball.

So, this means it's a legit, but it probably wouldn't work anyway.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Sense* And i don't think this^ makes sense either. What do you mean?

I know, i was just repeating it to say the "SNAP" part. When did he use 168 Palms? Besides video-games, where it was 128 Palms.

Kidoumaru. Or was that 64?

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 04:43 PM
That was 64?

And if Lee used it, then Neji could easily see through it, and then stop Rotating and hit Lee with 64 Palms.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:48 PM
That was 64?

And if Lee used it, then Neji could easily see through it, and then stop Rotating and hit Lee with 64 Palms.

Yeah, 8 Triagrams 64 Palms.

I'm not saying that Lee used it. And how does Neji see through an attack that's not even really an attack?

Feints are maneuvers designed to distract or mislead, done by giving the impression that a certain maneuver will take place, while in fact another, or even none, will.

The only way Neji could ever counter that is if he could forsee the future. If you make a claim that he can, I strongly suggest rereading the Manga. The only one who was supposedly able to forsee the future was Kakashi, and even that is just hype.

As a matter of fact, it's completely false. There is no way Neji can counter a Feint attack, or a Feint Retreat.

THE X UCHIHA
09-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Lee depending on taijutsu only ... even if he opened the gate number 8
Nejis Hand palm blows can reach 128 more

so , if the battle was endless .. Lee will get tired before Neji
& he probably might not be able 2 continue

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Lee depending on taijutsu only ... even if he opened the gate number 8
Nejis Hand palm blows can reach 128 more

so , if the battle was endless .. Lee will get tired before Neji
he might not be able 2 continue

Dude, Neji hasn't shown any Ninjutsu either. And if he opened all eight gates, his striking force would be enough to kill any Naruto character.

Not proven. He hasn't done it. Only 64.

Prove it.

Prove it.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Byakugan. And Neji doesn't Rotate until he see's the opponent or the opponent's attack. And while Rotationg, Neji's Rotation id open and looking. So, Neji would see Lee not attacking, but waiting.

And Lee passed out after 5th after Gaara fight.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Byakugan. And Neji doesn't Rotate until he see's the opponent or the opponent's attack. And while Rotationg, Neji's Rotation id open and looking. So, Neji would see Lee not attacking, but waiting.

You cannot be serious. Lol, no.

Byakugan only gives Neji the ability to make Chakra points visible to the naked eye, not see the future.

So what? Rotation won't kill Lee, it's just condensed Chakra in a dome shape. It hasn't been used offensively, so stop saying "Neij can beat Lee with Rotation." He has only used it to reflect projectiles, proven. Prove me wrong.

So?

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I never said that it would beat him, but block his attacks it would.

And, any human can see if a person is attacking them or waiting for them to tire out.

Even though Neji is rotating, his Byakugan would let him see Lee's chakra, and see his body not moving.

Ugh! I'm not debating good today 'cause this thread is so old and long.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 05:04 PM
I never said that it would beat him, but block his attacks it would.

And, any human can see if a person is attacking them or waiting for them to tire out.

Even though Neji is rotating, his Byakugan would let him see Lee's chakra, and see his body not moving.

Ugh! I'm not debating good today 'cause this thread is so old and long.

You stated before that Neji could win due to Rotation, and even if it does block his attacks, so what?

So tell me if there's a difference:

1. I am about to punch you in the face.
2. I am about to punch you in the face.

If there is no difference, here's your answer.

He hasn't shown the skill, feats, or ability to be able to do any of this in the first place, so please give me a claim that is actually proven by current Manga feats.

I've been a member way longer than you, and have done this debate way more than you have, trust me.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 05:24 PM
You stated before that Neji could win due to Rotation, and even if it does block his attacks, so what?

If it blocks Lee's attack's how will Lee win?

So tell me if there's a difference:

1. I am about to punch you in the face.
2. I am about to punch you in the face.

If there is no difference, here's your answer.

There's no difference but, if for one, you stopped due to the fact that you are trying to bluff, then there is a difference. If your not going to bother bluffing then no there is no difference, but that would prove that Lee wouldn't.

**^

He hasn't shown the skill, feats, or ability to be able to do any of this in the first place, so please give me a claim that is actually proven by current Manga feats.

Okay, so he doesn't see Lee bluffing. But, i just explained why Lee probubly wouldn't be blufffing above this.**

I've been a member way longer than you, and have done this debate way more than you have, trust me.

I know, i'm just saying, im tired of debating this.

White.^

When you spin around what happens to your vision???

He has Byakuugan, but look at my points above.^

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Because Neji doesn't have unlimited Chakra?

No it wouldn't. And if he wants to retreat, he pretends to attack, then he retreats, it he wants to attack, he attacks.

It's a hypothetical battle, logic doesn't apply.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Because Neji doesn't have unlimited Chakra?

No, but, neither does Lee, so everytime Lee attacked he waste's chakra bit by bit, and every time Neji rotate's, it takes his chakra, bit by bit.

No it wouldn't. And if he wants to retreat, he pretends to attack, then he retreats, it he wants to attack, he attacks.

Either way Neji rotates.

It's a hypothetical battle, logic doesn't apply.
Agreed.

I have to go, ill debate later.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Lee's taijutsu doesn't use chakra.

And wastes chakra.

Yup.

09-10-2010, 06:28 PM
I'll put it simply.

Neji and Lee, in regular 'states,' are of equal speed.
Lee can "blitz" with Gates.
Neji can blitz with 64 Palms.

Neji can protect himself for the short time that Lee "blitzes," or, he can match his increased speed with 64 Palms.

Either way, Neji wins easily.

I've already proved every single point just provided. Everyone, please cease arguing over the null and void.

Thank you.

If anyone would like to bring forth new points, go ahead.

x9thWonderx
09-10-2010, 06:46 PM
I believe that neji would have this one, Lee is a great fighter and would do a very good job at getting Neji busy. im not sure if Lee has any techs that could break through the Kaiten. i could see Neji closing the distance between them using Jūken to keep Lee on his toes, and finishing it with a 64 Palms :cool:

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Ugh! Sorry i had to go before. My dad was being a beach and was about to un-plug my computer...
Anyways, @Shikamaru:
-But it uses up his energy.
-Not if Lee actually attacks, then he wouldn't be wasting it.

mikeiskewl922
09-10-2010, 09:00 PM
I really would like to know where your making these calculations from.

mikeiskewl922
09-11-2010, 08:09 AM
But that's an estimate. If you can give me a ACTUAL answer that says who gave you these fact's and where they got them from, i will believe you.

mikeiskewl922
09-11-2010, 08:52 AM
All you said was that you take a base speed from an attack. There is no base speed of an attack, because it's a book and drwing's in book's dont have times.

Akatsuki X
09-11-2010, 10:06 AM
All you said was that you take a base speed from an attack. There is no base speed of an attack, because it's a book and drwing's in book's dont have times.

Incorrect.
There is actually a time span per panel I believe,
I forget what the exact span is thou...

mikeiskewl922
09-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Incorrect. You need to have a wide range on match and Martial Arts in order to take a animated move and turn it real life. In fact I have be able to copy 64 palms. Seeing as moving as fast as my 500 psi punch can dish and only takes 4 secs to make happen then all you do is take 3 x 64 dived by 4.

Lee's on the other hand was harder. He used kicks that make me hurt after I try them. His kick leads a nice power of 600 to 700 psi of force, from the book his damage to a persons body was enough to break ribs and shatter jaw lines, that means it takes him 300 to 400 psi of force. And this is just base speeds. His Drunken Fist and Gates mode means he has 5 more in DF and 10 in Gates. So breaking it to 650 Psi of force you then take that and multiply it by 5 and ten and there you have Lee's power.

Alright. Then i now beleive that attacks have speed. Wow, i feel like an idiot. xD
And it's super cool that you can actually do those moves! :D

But speed, running speed, is equal, as in, it would take awhile for Lee to reach Neji. So Neji would see him running and rotate as Lee gets to him. Even if Lee's movements are fast, Neji could rotate before he attacked and blcok the attack.

skillr
09-11-2010, 07:52 PM
neji has some kind of eight gates bombardment technique as his trump card against lee

Rasengan SageX5
09-14-2010, 06:39 AM
I'm sure that if Lee was able to open the gates,Neji would loose sight of him since he is so fast and then Lee blitzes the hell out of Neji. (Proof:During the chunin prelims,when Lee used the gates against garra,even Neji couldn't keep up with his movements.)

Pain_man_who_became_god
09-14-2010, 08:22 AM
neji eyes lee. lee rushes in;I WILL WIN!;he yells. neji, always the calm master, byakugan open, waits for his attack. lee throws several well placed kicks and punches aimed expertly but to no avail neji calmly dodges and weaves. finally, he sees an opening and strikes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 points then steps back as lee staggers. he gets back to his feet.; lee rushes again feigning a kick and flips over nejis head to behind and throws a kick to the head.:eight trigrams, rotation!!; knocking lee back.;these blows would have downed a normal opponent!;lee; suddenly neji closes the gap and gentle fist for the win

thats what i think but with the gates lee might just take it nejis just better normally

Jutsu Junkie
09-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Incorrect. You need to have a wide range on match and Martial Arts in order to take a animated move and turn it real life. In fact I have be able to copy 64 palms. Seeing as moving as fast as my 500 psi punch can dish and only takes 4 secs to make happen then all you do is take 3 x 64 dived by 4.

Lee's on the other hand was harder. He used kicks that make me hurt after I try them. His kick leads a nice power of 600 to 700 psi of force, from the book his damage to a persons body was enough to break ribs and shatter jaw lines, that means it takes him 300 to 400 psi of force. And this is just base speeds. His Drunken Fist and Gates mode means he has 5 more in DF and 10 in Gates. So breaking it to 650 Psi of force you then take that and multiply it by 5 and ten and there you have Lee's power.

This isn't a criticism; I'm honestly curious: do you have a force gauge? And did you get those calculations with or without gloves?

But more important to the debate, how could you possibly assign psi values to a fictional character's kick? And your values seem extremely low, considering Lee's probable velocity, if we are assuming supersonic speeds. A thai boxer can easily generate 700 psi with just a knee (which is a larger striking surface than a knuckle), after all. When velocity increases, so does force. If Lee hit a normal human's head with a supersonic kick, he'd probably literally rip that person's head off. Shins and insteps are also smaller striking surfaces than knees, which increases force again.

BTW, the OP said they weren't bloodlusted, so I doubt Lee would take off his weights. But if we are using real physics, that point is moot, because his weights are extremely heavy: massXvelocity=force. Don't get hit by a Lee kick. Of course, we're talking about a manga, so people seem to survive many of Lee's attacks with relative ease, even if they often get injured.

And by Lee's own estimation, and given that they aren't bloodlusted, I believe Neji would win.

Rasengan SageX5
09-14-2010, 12:44 PM
neji eyes lee. lee rushes in;I WILL WIN!;he yells. neji, always the calm master, byakugan open, waits for his attack. lee throws several well placed kicks and punches aimed expertly but to no avail neji calmly dodges and weaves. finally, he sees an opening and strikes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 points then steps back as lee staggers. he gets back to his feet.; lee rushes again feigning a kick and flips over nejis head to behind and throws a kick to the head.:eight trigrams, rotation!!; knocking lee back.;these blows would have downed a normal opponent!;lee; suddenly neji closes the gap and gentle fist for the win

thats what i think but with the gates lee might just take it nejis just better normally

Neji is fast,I'll admit,but if Lee opens the gates,Neji is going to get hit by a fist going Mach 2 before he can dodge or use rotation.

Yellow Flash
09-14-2010, 12:53 PM
First of all, lulwut? You can't do 64 palms. Maybe a style of juken, but not 64 palms. As Jutsu Junkie said, how can you assign PSI units to fictional characters? How exactly do you know that is what is used to record destructive force? Now on to the debate. Since the distance is ten meters, this gives Neji a advantage from the get-go. Although Lee's attacking and movement speed surpasses Neji's, Neji has the distance advantage and uses his arm attacking speed to quickly move in on Lee, but Lee isn't out of the fight yet. As others have said, Lee's striking force isn't something to leave out of this debate, since he has one of the best taijutsu striking forces in the manga. At the end I would have to say Neji comes out with a win; Eight Trigram: Sixty-four Palms.

mikeiskewl922
09-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Wow, i just read his respopnse. I'd like you to reveiw the manga and see how fast Neji's Gentle Fist goes. He becomes blurry and so fast you can't see him. These are fake characters, who can climb walls and trees, jump from a tree to another tree continuisly with ease. How can you calculate thsat a 64 Plams, which is blindingly fast, goes a one hit per 2 seconds. that wwould take 2 minutes to do 64, and if panesl ARE by 0. what ever second, it would take like 200 pages just for him to finish. He does like 16 Palms in one panal i beleive i nthe fight against Kido, and i never reasd the Neji narutoe battle, but from watching it, im pretty sure it didnt take neji that long to to 64 Palms.

Jutsu Junkie
09-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Wrong Flash, 64 Palm or Eight Trigrams as it is called is a style of Wushu.

Actually it's part of the structure of Yin Fu style Bagua Zhang (among others, and yes, I know Bagua Zhang is a form of wushu), not it's own style. Palms are full techniques, not individual strikes. In other words, Neji's jutsu has no relation to actual 64 Palms (which is a subsidiary gripe to my general gripe about "taijutsu" in Naruto). In the context of actual 64 Palms, him counting out the palms as he does is ludicrous, sort of like deliberately going through 64 different kinds of knots (in order!) when all you need is a slipknot. Therefore any discussion of experience with real 64 Palms has no meaning in this debate, since that isn't what Neji is even doing.

mikeiskewl922
09-15-2010, 04:18 PM
You vannot impersonate 64 Palms. Period. It's a fictional move. Do you have chakra points? Do you have Byakugan? Are you blindingly fast? Are you a Hyuuga? I don't think so. I'd like to know who is

Jutsu Junkie
09-15-2010, 04:34 PM
You vannot impersonate 64 Palms. Period. It's a fictional move. Do you have chakra points? Do you have Byakugan? Are you blindingly fast? Are you a Hyuuga? I don't think so. I'd like to know who is

You are correct, of course, but I think the point was about timing, not whether a person could actually do a Hyuuga Eight Trigrams 64 Palms. But the notion of timing seems to be based on the real 64 Palms, which has nothing to do with what's going on in Naruto, and an unsupported claim about frames in the manga having specific timings.

Still, all that only makes Neji more impressive. Lee's own assessment of Neji is sufficiently strong to close this case, imo. Neji ftw.

09-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Neji wins due to Rotation and Jyuuken.

Rotation-blocks all Gate employed attacks.
Jyuuken-Negates all taijutsu.

64 Palms- Overkill.
Empty Palm- Overkill.

I've allready proved this, so...

09-21-2010, 03:15 PM
No no no no! 64 palms only move at 3 secs per 4. Making him only 48 secs faster than lee in a base speed. But of course Lee never goes base, he has weights that knock off 10 more of those secs making only 38 faster. Which is enough for Naruto to react with out charka.

Gates makes Lee 10 to 15 times faster with out his weights which means he is 60 to 70 times faster than 64 palms. Gates Lee's power level as well is 10 times harder than anything Neji puts out.

Energy is based off of duration. Seeing as Lee can keep a fight going for hours if not days based off of flashbacks then that makes him month link stamina
64 Palms = Gates

What you provided is certainly technical...but there are far too many variable involved to draw such an impactful assumption.

First of all, speed varies with excution of technique.

Second. 64 Palms/ Gate attacks' performance rates were never indicated.

Additonally. 4.5=4.5

That implies with execution of techniques, they're speed further equalizes.

meow glad to help

mikeiskewl922
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM
I dont believe rthat chart, becaus ethat was all in Pre- Shippuden, and they all had different tech's back then. And Neji's 64 Palms, goes faster than a regular punch.. Re-read the manga.

Rasengan SageX5
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Would Rotation do Neji any good if Lee opened the Gates? Neji has good reaction time,but unless his eyes have improved a crap ton since the Chunin Exams where he couldn't even see Lee, he is going to get speedblitzed before he can ever use rotation.

mikeiskewl922
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Im not admitting that, and he stated that SPEED IS EQUAL. That's arestriction for this particular theread. And wh o siad it's closed?

Rasengan SageX5
09-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Dang it! I always miss the restrictions because I jump in at the end of the thread.

mikeiskewl922
09-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Exactly. Speed is equal so in this threasd Neji stomps.
If speed wasn't equal, i'd agree with Lee all the way.

mikeiskewl922
09-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Conditions:

Ten meters.

Open field, minimal obstacles.

Not Bloodlusted.

Something to remember:

Speed is equal as stated in DB, although feats suggest equal speed as well.
(While Neji possesses the ability to strike quickly enough close-range to become a blur, or vanish, Lee possesses the ability to propel his body at extreme speeds over med-range. They equalize.)

Haha, you make me laugh. Who cares what my username is? Yours is no better. Maybe you should read the RED, spell my username correctly too before you make fun of it, then shut your mouth about me.

EDIT: Oh, and Dude.. Whoever D-Repped me, look at this quote too^ Read the red. Now you loook like an idiot for D-Repping me for nothing, and not seeing the obvious. I've never D-Repped you so befre you do it next time, read the facts, because obviously Lee would blitz him if speed wasent equal, but since it is, he cant.

Akatsuki X
09-21-2010, 08:54 PM
I suggest someone lock either this one, or the other Neji vs. Lee thread that is up.

09-22-2010, 01:58 PM
I suggest someone lock either this one, or the other Neji vs. Lee thread that is up.

It indeed should be locked; obviously those who continue to downplay Neji are entirely wrong.

Neji stomps this fight, Gates and all.

I doubt he'd allow Lee to even consider Gates.

Nyruss
09-22-2010, 02:02 PM
So what you're saying is, Neji can't win.

Phoenix Wright
09-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Yeah I'll just close this.

I was pretty sure it died but I'm just gonna end it.

What Morning Tiger said is 100% True. There is no way Neji can win. Thanks for agreeing with us.