PDA

View Full Version : Aimi Michiko V.S. Chidori 3


Chidori 3
08-20-2010, 08:01 PM
This is a practice match. We are both new and developing our powers.

Location: Karakura town center

Starting point: 20ft apart. In the main central square of karakura town.

Rules: No GM (obvi XD)

Mind going first muffin?

Shino Hatake
08-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Wow short range. Good Luck. Muffin has not had many fights. Our lil peke trick we like to do won't work.

Muffintop
08-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Okay, I'll get started and have it posted as soon as I can. ;D

Shino Hatake
08-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Kick as baby girl.

Kick ass umm Chidori.

Chidori 3
08-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Lol thanks shino.

Take your time muffin. I'm gonna be going out for a little bit so I'll reply later tonight. I'll be on all night anyway :)

Chidori 3
08-21-2010, 01:27 AM
*I'm roaming around Karakura Town tracking a strong SP that i sensed leave Hueco Mundo. It finally stops in the center of the town. The entire time I was tracking it, I had lowerd my SP to bare minimum hopeing to avoid detection. I sonido atop a close building and look down to see a female arrancar just standing there watching everything go on around her* Interesting. She looks strong.

*I sonido to the ground and nod my head towards her trying to catch her attention. I stand tall with an all white arrancar uniform on. My jacket is left open with my ribs wrapped up. out of the wrapping, sticks out my small tanto type zanpaktou. Strapped to my right thigh is a pistol (like starrks). Both are glowing, the light becoming increasingly brighter as time pass'.* Hey. I won't sneak attack you, but were gonna fight. OK?

*I crack a slight smile and quick draw my gun and pull the trigger tightly. A giant blast about 5 ft tall blast out of the gun towards you. I use my ability to manipulate SE and separate it into a barrage of individual cero. The over power of each one is weakend, and will varie in damage depending what, if any, part of you is hit. I immediatly holster my gun and it begins to glow again storing energy. With the possibility of cero distracting you I sonido above you and draw my zanpaktou. It glows a bright red. I draw my zanp and point the tip of its short blade at you. The purple light focus' into a ball at the end of my blade* Cero funeraria *Purple cero beams, much like cero obscula (like uliquiorra's), shoot out. I use my SE manipulation to cause the cero beams to arc out in different directs covering a 50ft radius around you, hopefully trapping you inside. I resheath my zanpaktou and it begins to glow blue. I draw my gun and blast a regular weak cero, but still strong enuff to do some damage if hit. I stick it back in my holster as it begins to glow light blue*

Muffintop
08-22-2010, 02:53 PM
/Bump so I can remember.

Chidori 3
08-23-2010, 05:59 AM
O^O muffinnnnnn

Chidori 3
08-23-2010, 10:21 PM
......................*Sad panda*

Anbu Leader
08-24-2010, 12:16 AM
When you finish with this fight let me know for I could add it to the Stats Book!

Chidori 3
08-24-2010, 12:41 AM
Will do :D

Chidori 3
08-24-2010, 11:40 AM
*Kicks muffinbottom*

Muffintop
08-25-2010, 09:47 AM
*I'm roaming around Karakura Town tracking a strong SP that i sensed leave Hueco Mundo. It finally stops in the center of the town. The entire time I was tracking it, I had lowerd my SP to bare minimum hopeing to avoid detection. I sonido atop a close building and look down to see a female arrancar just standing there watching everything go on around her* Interesting. She looks strong.

*I sonido to the ground and nod my head towards her trying to catch her attention. I stand tall with an all white arrancar uniform on. My jacket is left open with my ribs wrapped up. out of the wrapping, sticks out my small tanto type zanpaktou. Strapped to my right thigh is a pistol (like starrks). Both are glowing, the light becoming increasingly brighter as time pass'.* Hey. I won't sneak attack you, but were gonna fight. OK?

*I crack a slight smile and quick draw my gun and pull the trigger tightly. A giant blast about 5 ft tall blast out of the gun towards you. I use my ability to manipulate SE and separate it into a barrage of individual cero. The over power of each one is weakend, and will varie in damage depending what, if any, part of you is hit. I immediatly holster my gun and it begins to glow again storing energy. With the possibility of cero distracting you I sonido above you and draw my zanpaktou. It glows a bright red. I draw my zanp and point the tip of its short blade at you. The purple light focus' into a ball at the end of my blade* Cero funeraria *Purple cero beams, much like cero obscula (like uliquiorra's), shoot out. I use my SE manipulation to cause the cero beams to arc out in different directs covering a 50ft radius around you, hopefully trapping you inside. I resheath my zanpaktou and it begins to glow blue. I draw my gun and blast a regular weak cero, but still strong enuff to do some damage if hit. I stick it back in my holster as it begins to glow light blue*


*After days of planning, Aimi finally decides to follow through with her plans of sneaking out of Hueco Mundo for a little bit of fun. Once out of the garganta, she sonidos too a nearby building pretending to have not noticed the unknown person lurking closely behind her.

Looking out at the city's lights, a light gust of wind breezes by. She uses this opportunity to sway her head, slyly glancing out the corner of her eye, making it look as though she were moving her brunette hair away from her face. Smirking, the petite arrancar turns around to face the seemingly stalkerish fellow.

''A fight?'' She said as her eyes quickly glanced over the city before returning to stranger with a sigh. ''.......Fine, but I want something to eat afterwards.''

Scanning over the person standing before her, Aimi sees the arrancar fire and split a cero from his gun. Thrusting her hands out, the tips of her fingers begin to glow a bright blue. Before the light can intensify, liquid metal begins to seep out and quickly encircle the blue lights. As the attack approaches, she leaps back and launches the orbs tossing them into the oncoming cero. The metal orbs explode on contact. Flying back, she looks up only to see her opponent above her unsheathing his zanpakuto. Unsheathing her own, Aimi thrusts Kinzoku into the ground and promptly molds him. While changing his structure into that of a cone, she secretes the metal covering her bones. As the cone begins to rotate at high speeds, she places herself in the center using her metal armor and molded Kinzoku as protection. Drilling underground, she stays within Kinzoku's center. Lowering her SP, they quickly travel downward before making a U turn directly underneath the opponent. Dropping out from the cone's center once it heads upwards, Aimi charges and fires a bright blue cero upwards, striking Kinzoku, but not harming him. The cero merely glides around him, shooting up through the ground attempting to surround Chidori (I don't know your FV name. xD) as Kinzoku charges out of the ground, within the cero, in an attempt to impale and drill through the male arrancar.

Leaping out of the other end of the hole, Aimi draws her Kinzoku back in, returning him back to his original shape.

-------------------------

[Please refrain from kicking my Bottoms, she has nothing to do with this. D:]

Chidori 3
08-26-2010, 01:48 AM
*After days of planning, Aimi finally decides to follow through with her plans of sneaking out of Hueco Mundo for a little bit of fun. Once out of the garganta, she sonidos too a nearby building pretending to have not noticed the unknown person lurking closely behind her.

Looking out at the city's lights, a light gust of wind breezes by. She uses this opportunity to sway her head, slyly glancing out the corner of her eye, making it look as though she were moving her brunette hair away from her face. Smirking, the petite arrancar turns around to face the seemingly stalkerish fellow.

''A fight?'' She said as her eyes quickly glanced over the city before returning to stranger with a sigh. ''.......Fine, but I want something to eat afterwards.''

Scanning over the person standing before her, Aimi sees the arrancar fire and split a cero from his gun. Thrusting her hands out, the tips of her fingers begin to glow a bright blue. Before the light can intensify, liquid metal begins to seep out and quickly encircle the blue lights. As the attack approaches, she leaps back and launches the orbs tossing them into the oncoming cero. The metal orbs explode on contact. Flying back, she looks up only to see her opponent above her unsheathing his zanpakuto. Unsheathing her own, Aimi thrusts Kinzoku into the ground and promptly molds him. While changing his structure into that of a cone, she secretes the metal covering her bones. As the cone begins to rotate at high speeds, she places herself in the center using her metal armor and molded Kinzoku as protection. Drilling underground, she stays within Kinzoku's center. Lowering her SP, they quickly travel downward before making a U turn directly underneath the opponent. Dropping out from the cone's center once it heads upwards, Aimi charges and fires a bright blue cero upwards, striking Kinzoku, but not harming him. The cero merely glides around him, shooting up through the ground attempting to surround Chidori (I don't know your FV name. xD) as Kinzoku charges out of the ground, within the cero, in an attempt to impale and drill through the male arrancar.

Leaping out of the other end of the hole, Aimi draws her Kinzoku back in, returning him back to his original shape.

-------------------------

[Please refrain from kicking my Bottoms, she has nothing to do with this. D:]

If you win I'll cook/buy you whatever you want `;)

*I watch as you flawlessly evade my attack. As soon as you go underground I draw my zanp and jump into the air, giving me longer to react to you impending attack.* Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki *I use my ability to manipulate SE and form the energy from my zanp to form a translucent blue dragon. The dragon wraps around my body. The power of the dragon is very strong and dense since it had been charging since my last turn.. As your cero coated drill comes towards me I make the dragons tail swing out and hit the side of it, hopefully causing it to go off path and away from me.*

*I look down at you from the protection of my dragon* That was smart going underground. *I sheath my zanp and it begins to glow black*

*I sonido at you and kick for your stomach. As soon as the kicks been attempted, whether sucess or failure, I sonido 3ft behind you and draw my pistol. The dragon uncoils a section of his body allowing for me to shoot thru at you* Lightining S'verd *A bolt of lightning with 3" radius shoots out of my gun and strait for the center of your back. If it hits it will electricute your central nervous system, burning it out and, if not killing, will paralyze you.*

*I sonido 50ft away and holster my gun and it begins to glow orange*

Chidori 3
08-26-2010, 01:52 AM
Here's a quick sketch of my guy.

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/kekkigenki/ArrancarWeapons.jpg

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/kekkigenki/ArrancarPicMain.jpg

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/kekkigenki/ArrancarFullBody.jpg

Chidori 3
08-27-2010, 12:35 AM
*bump in hope of muffin countering*

Chidori 3
09-10-2010, 10:20 PM
*wonders if your still subscribed*