Rules:
Gmer redoes turn

Anbu Leader
08-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Go first.

puppetmasterpossession
08-19-2010, 05:29 PM
alright

*as i am walking through Fake Karakura town i feel a presence that i have not ever felt... going to see what it is i happen upon a chicken..."Hello chicken" i say as i set it down. confused as to how there could be a chicken in Fake karakura town i decide to take a nap. After napping for a few hours i see and arrancar 20 feet away from me. deciding to face him i use Hado 54 Haien and a blast of purple energy comes toward you, if you get hit by this it will incenerate you. once haien is off i almost immediatly after say "infettare" and a yellow cloud of mist comes out of my pores and mouth, the cloud is 15 feet in diameter form me and rains down poison drops which make poison puddles on the ground, if it is blown away it will regenerate, it is very thin and barley obscures our vision. i then use Hado 58 tenran as a widening tornado comes out of my hand carrying my cloud of mist. while this is happening i take a defensive stance and await my opponents move.

Anbu Leader
08-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm not a Arrancar, I'm a Demi-God!

---------

I've apeared infront of opponent with a Golden Shield straped on my left hand and a Titan Armor and on right hand the Titan Gladius (Sword). Quickly puts left foot infront of and left hand in front too, covering my torso and half of my chin. Then croushes just a bit making the shield cover more parts of my face only leaving my eyes out in the open for I could be able to see. And with the Titan Gladius leaning against the shield and pointing at opponent spots opponent releasing a purple energy (Guess like a beam since opponent did not ID it very well) I then simply move left shield and swing down my Titan Gladius down at upcoming beam cutting the beam in half and making it ware out. "Wow that sucked" then watches how opponent releases some yellow gas thats when I say "Let Haides take care of this gas.." as I say this a black and fire portal opens infront of the gas sucking it all quickly and then closing, sending the gas to the underworld. Then I just swing my sword away from tornado sending even stronger winds that cut tornado in half.

"I'm the son of Zues! I'm half God and half Man!" as I say this in just mili-seconds dark clouds form above us. "Just die.." as a lighting strike is sent down towards me clashing with my Titan Gladius. While the lighting is still clashing I say "Let Haides deal with your sins.." as I swing my sword down releasing the lighting towards opponent (Super sonic speed). If it hits opponent it will burn away his skin but leaving him alive.

Demi-God: Half god and half man
(I'm the son of Zues)

puppetmasterpossession
08-19-2010, 05:58 PM

---------

I've apeared infront of opponent with a Golden Shield straped on my left hand and a Titan Armor and on right hand the Titan Gladius (Sword). Quickly puts left foot infront of and left hand in front too, covering my torso and half of my chin. Then croushes just a bit making the shield cover more parts of my face only leaving my eyes out in the open for I could be able to see. And with the Titan Gladius leaning against the shield and pointing at opponent spots opponent releasing a purple energy (Guess like a beam since opponent did not ID it very well) I then simply move left shield and swing down my Titan Gladius down at upcoming beam cutting the beam in half and making it ware out. "Wow that sucked" then watches how opponent releases some yellow gas thats when I say "Let Haides take care of this gas.." as I say this a black and fire portal opens infront of the gas sucking it all quickly and then closing, sending the gas to the underworld. Then I just swing my sword away from tornado sending even stronger winds that cut tornado in half.

"I'm the son of Zues! I'm half God and half Man!" as I say this in just mili-seconds dark clouds form above us. "Just die.." as a lighting strike is sent down towards me clashing with my Titan Gladius. While the lighting is still clashing I say "Let Haides deal with your sins.." as I swing my sword down releasing the lighting towards opponent (Super sonic speed). If it hits opponent it will burn away his skin but leaving him alive.

(I'm the son of Zues)

k if you don't know what the hado does just look it up, for hells sakes it isn't that hard. basicly the Haien is a cresent that incenerates everything it touches, so right now you sword has just been incenerated, btw i think i put that the mist regenerates.

OK i'll let you redo your turn so your sword isn't gone, but just look it up if you don't know what it is

Anbu Leader
08-19-2010, 06:02 PM
k if you don't know what the hado does just look it up, for hells sakes it isn't that hard. basicly the Haien is a cresent that incenerates everything it touches, so right now you sword has just been incenerated, btw i think i put that the mist regenerates.

OK i'll let you redo your turn so your sword isn't gone, but just look it up if you don't know what it is

Lol..

Ok if you don't know what is The Titan Gladius is then ask me.
Its a titan sword it has god powers inside of it, it can cut through energy, Sp, or weak deffences.

And I sent the gas to another demension and then cut the tornado incase it was still alive.

puppetmasterpossession
08-19-2010, 06:43 PM
ya my gas is regenerated out of my pores, so unless i stop secreting it it will keep regenerating.

ok so you can cut though stuff, with that sword?

alright i'll counter hold on

Anbu Leader
08-19-2010, 06:50 PM
ya my gas is regenerated out of my pores, so unless i stop secreting it it will keep regenerating.

ok so you can cut though stuff, with that sword?

alright i'll counter hold on

Ok...

puppetmasterpossession
08-19-2010, 06:55 PM

---------

(I'm the son of Zues)

as i see my opponent easily rake care of my attacks i decide to the same. I dive to the right of the lightning and then use it to my advantage. i use bakudo 39 enkosen and a sheild of SP appears in my hands, i run up to the lightining and put the sheild down and jump on the top of the sheild which is hopping across the lighting towards you. once the lighting disappears i stand up about 5 feet away from you, watch you take a breath then swing my sword towards you, then i shunpo around you trying to kick you in the back of the head. then i jump back to 10 feet away, take out a grape from my pocket and i eat it. "mmmhhhhmmm that is a tasty grape, by the way you wouldn't happen to know a Cutiepie 1224 right? she was supposed to meet me here... stupid match.com" i then use hado 88 hiryugekizokushintenraiho and shoot it at you (look it up!). after this i jump back to 20 feet away and use a hado 4 baykurai (look it up) just to see if you are still there.

Anbu Leader
08-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Will counter shortly.