PDA

View Full Version : Kamui should be banned

Invisible Fog
08-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Kakashi is way too hax for him to have it to the point of people complaining.

I think it should be default so that Kamui should be banned.

Shino Hatake
08-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Some one like Mandra can beat it. He also can not attack what he can't see. Minato.

Stop complying. Lock please.

Kuromaki
08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
It shouldn't be banned overall since others have a way of avoiding it. Just make a restriction in a thread against Kamui.
Some one like Mandra can beat it. He also can not attack what he can't see. Minato.

You mean complaining right? Because complying is definitely what he's not doing.

FlyingThunderGod
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
That and Susanoo in most threads, what can really stop Susanoo. Speed feats can stop Kamui though

Shika-fiend
08-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Like Kuro said, just make a condition or restriction. :/

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 04:16 PM
I think it s because people like to say the word Kaumi.

colorles
08-19-2010, 04:36 PM
only Madara can defend agains kamui since he has his own version of 'kamui' (its the same thing really, only Kakashi's is MUCH faster for attacking long range, and Madara's is MUCH better for defense)

Minato has no head

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Honestly. Why make this when speed can beat it, and it usually is already banned?

colorles
08-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Honestly. Why make this when speed can beat it, and it usually is already banned?

the thing is, speed CAN NOT beat it anymore

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Thats because most people ignore that fact. I like to debate against Kamui otherwise without it Kakashi would not be a serious threat to the stronger ninja's.

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 05:05 PM
How is that?

gama-sennin
08-19-2010, 05:09 PM

Dont say that in a battle...lol

As of now only Madara can beat kamui, because he said so and kakashi didn't try to use it on him after that.

Kamui is awesome, kakashi warped supersonic arrow in an instant.

BUT show me one frame where it has been successfully used against something that isn't traveling in straight line.

FlyingThunderGod
08-19-2010, 05:18 PM
1st Hokage they always say that Kamui can warp supersonic Susanoo Arrow, so it can warp anything fast. I like to see how people think of Susanoo thats why i made one named Itachi vs Whole Akatsuki(Minus some). Truthfully Susanoo could of killed all of them.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Dont say that in a battle...lol

As of now only Madara can beat kamui, because he said so and kakashi didn't try to use it on him after that.

Kamui is awesome, kakashi warped supersonic arrow in an instant.

BUT show me one frame where it has been successfully used against something that isn't traveling in straight line.

Thank you someone said it has never trapped any thing that was not coming straight at it.

Miles Edgeworth
08-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Kamui warped Deidara's clone explosion, which is clearly not "one direction."

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 05:23 PM
1st Hokage they always say that Kamui can warp supersonic Susanoo Arrow, so it can warp anything fast. I like to see how people think of Susanoo thats why i made one named Itachi vs Whole Akatsuki(Minus some). Truthfully Susanoo could of killed all of them.
Supersonic is fast for Narutoverse. That's all.

No, just no. Misile and Laser spam from Asura path, and Elemental attack spam from Kakuza's hearts, along with Diedara spamming C2 Missiles could brreak through if combined.

takuya
08-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Kamui warped Deidara's clone explosion, which is clearly not "one direction."That doesn't change the fact that the explosion was heading for Kamui. Mostly what people normally mean when they saying "coming for Kamu in a straight line" they mean that the things Kamui normally warp are coming at Kamui and not trying to avoid it.

FlyingThunderGod
08-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Not to debate now but Kakuza elemental attack will have no effect on Itachi's. Im not quite sure about the lazer though. The bomb kunai that Sasuke had no effect. For he time it would take to break Susanoo, there heads would be off.

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 05:31 PM
So the Elemental Attack spam won't do anything mixed with Missiles and laser, along with Diedara's bombs? This is where common sense comes into play.

gama-sennin
08-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Kamui warped Deidara's clone explosion, which is clearly not "one direction."

That should not really be counted as a feat. Its clearly plot. I mean he was having problems warping deidara's arms in properly fine, healthy state and suddenly in exhausted condition he sent the explosion to another dimension.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Gates prove in my honest opinion that top tier are supersonic+. So its rare.

Which doesn't change that much in my opinion.

Although there is some dispute with some characters.

6 Gates are possibly low hypersonic.
OBD accepted MAch 7 to Mach 10 except Banhammer.

But of course it doesn't mean you guys have to just throwing it out there.

If Kakashi can react to 6 gates which is probable then he is fine. 7 gates is a problem though.

colorles
08-19-2010, 05:34 PM
How is that?

my bad was chilin on moviecodec;)

anyways, Kamui warp two susano arrows with no preparation, no prior knowledge, and from very close range. he warped two susano arrows with one shot of kamui by the way

nothing in narutoverse has proven faster than susano arrows, when Kakashi who has bar none the fastest reaction speed and very high level footspeed could not even move a few steps to dodge it, yet kamui warped it effortlessly. it also should be noted that Kakashi could have warped Deva pains head off at any time if not for plot, and kamui appeared to get even faster against Sasuke. and Kakashi is still improving

even Tobi has backed down from kakashi numorous times, when that same tobi go's to great lenghts to kill peoples and take there sharingans. and Kakashi never actually used Kamui against Tobi; he jus took his advice to preserve his eye. who know's what would happen with a bloodlusted (and he was bloodlusted at that time, although he still keeps his head unlike Sasuke) Kakashi againts a blood lusted Tobi, but it would be interesting; oh an one kamui shot to the head when Tobi does not see it coming and is not intangible means he has no head

and Minato has no head before he can even through a kunai, and even if kakashi lets him use flying thunder god, Kakashi can counter it with his own speed and reactions, raiton hounds and clones, etc, and can either use raikiri to the nads, or kamui to the head at the slightest opening

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 05:35 PM
I am telling you people throw commen sense the window when it comes to Kaumi. To even have an argument against it you will have to break it down like you are righting directions.

FlyingThunderGod
08-19-2010, 05:40 PM
So the Elemental Attack spam won't do anything mixed with Missiles and laser, along with Diedara's bombs? This is where common sense comes into play.

Ah i see you use the word "common sense", the same word i complained about in a complain thread. But truthfully if the attacks did anything, by the time it breaks through the layer of armor, skin, and bones the Akatsuki i mentioned would be gone.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
The main point is people jt love to use the move Kaumi. They dont care what other arguement there is the just want to use Kaumi.

Miles Edgeworth
08-19-2010, 06:35 PM
That should not really be counted as a feat. Its clearly plot. I mean he was having problems warping deidara's arms in properly fine, healthy state and suddenly in exhausted condition he sent the explosion to another dimension.

So you ask for a feat that shows Kamui warping something that is not linear, and when I give one it's just labeled as plot?

The problem he had with warping Deidara's head off was that his aim at that time wasn't very good and Deidara's head was a small target.

Luckily even with bad aim, he was able to warp away the explosion. While one may retort by saying it's not a good feat since it was predictable and a large target, the fact remains that it is a legitimate showing that Kakashi with poor Kamui use could warp more than just a linear technique.

Now I'd say it's much more likely that Current Kakashi can do much better than back then, through common sense. Even if that is PNJ, there is no way that Kakashi could magically get so good at using Kamui through reactions and being able to warp things on the spot without being able to warp something of a decent size. If it was truly only useful against small targets, Kakashi would be a fool to use it because of the obvious stamina exhaustion through spamming it.

gama-sennin
08-19-2010, 06:41 PM
So you ask for a feat that shows Kamui warping something that is not linear, and when I give one it's just labeled as plot?

The problem he had with warping Deidara's head off was that his aim at that time wasn't very good and Deidara's head was a small target.

Luckily even with bad aim, he was able to warp away the explosion. While one may retort by saying it's not a good feat since it was predictable and a large target, the fact remains that it is a legitimate showing that Kakashi with poor Kamui use could warp more than just a linear technique.

Now I'd say it's much more likely that Current Kakashi can do much better than back then, through common sense. Even if that is PNJ, there is no way that Kakashi could magically get so good at using Kamui through reactions and being able to warp things on the spot without being able to warp something of a decent size. If it was truly only useful against small targets, Kakashi would be a fool to use it because of the obvious stamina exhaustion through spamming it.

I am not doubting current kakashi's ability at all. If anyone does that then they are either blind or haters and I am none of those.

All I am saying is that the only incident of Kakashi pulling off non-linear warping is that of the explosion which is simply plot and nothing else just like sasuke's summoning manda out of no where and teleporting with him against same opponent and this one is accepted in BG as plot.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 06:45 PM
The missile was linear?

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 06:17 PM
It wouldnt be fair to ban Kumui. Thats kakashi's move and in order to make accurate conclution in the BG, we need to know everything we can about a character.

also think about it this way. in character, kakashi really doesnt use kumui unless its its really really really really really really needed.. for example when he fought against Hidan and Kakuzu.. we could all agree that he was having diffuculty yet he did use kumui. it all depends on how ppl think about kumui.. but saying "kakashi kumui's blanks head off" is too much of aa stretch, especially in the beginning of a fight.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 06:22 PM
It wouldnt be fair to ban Kumui. Thats kakashi's move and in order to make accurate conclution in the BG, we need to know everything we can about a character.

also think about it this way. in character, kakashi really doesnt use kumui unless its its really really really really really really needed.. for example when he fought against Hidan and Kakuzu.. we could all agree that he was having diffuculty yet he did use kumui. it all depends on how ppl think about kumui.. but saying "kakashi kumui's blanks head off" is too much of aa stretch, especially in the beginning of a fight.
I dont even care about the using Kaumi in the beggining of a fight but when you say substitution and speed attacks dont wor to avoid it that is ridiculous. By that right Kakashi is the second most powerful character next Madara.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 06:30 PM
I dont even care about the using Kaumi in the beggining of a fight but when you say substitution and speed attacks dont wor to avoid it that is ridiculous. By that right Kakashi is the second most powerful character next Madara.
yup yup i couldnt agree more.. i've seen so many "kakashi kumui's before blank could ever think of doing so and so" thats its not even funny.
A battle is just that, a battle.. not who lands what first.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 06:34 PM
So you can prove that speed attacks and substitution work for avoiding Kakashi?

What? You can't? I thought as much. Unless the opponent is much faster than Kakashi, Kamui ends the fight the minute it begins.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Can you prove they dont work?
What? you can't? I thought as much.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Your side is claiming they will work. Your side has to prove it.

I don't have to do diddly squat to support my side any more than I have to prove that fire is hot.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 06:46 PM
I already proves it work everybody else just ignores it. So till they aads featuring Kaumi will be getting locked left and right. Not by me mind you but by your side who dont want to face the truth.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 06:47 PM
You have yet to do anything to remotely support your claims in any way.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 06:55 PM
So you can prove that speed attacks and substitution work for avoiding Kakashi?

What? You can't? I thought as much. Unless the opponent is much faster than Kakashi, Kamui ends the fight the minute it begins.
see thats what i mean.. its hard to argue if the person simply has that in mind.. when have we seen a fight where kakashi actually used kumui to kill someone, similar in strength, the minute it begins?

some people here admires Dudemeister's ability to debate but for me, your kinda one-sided. once you believe something to be true, there is no "but" "if" and "or" about it.. not to mention rude to other people's idea. so having a clean and good debate with you is basically impossible.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 07:00 PM
see thats what i mean.. its hard to argue if the person simply has that in mind..

Don't argue if you know you're wrong.

when have we seen a fight where kakashi actually used kumui to kill someone, similar in strength, the minute it begins?

In the manga? Never. Welcome to the wonderful world of plot. Don't start whining about it now, it's been around for awhile.

some people here admires Dudemeister's ability to debate but for me, your kinda one-sided.

I have least six sides. Left, right, front, back, top, bottom.

so having a clean and good debate with you is basically impossible.

http://www.orble.com/images/crying-baby21.jpg

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Don't argue if you know you're wrong.

In the manga? Never. Welcome to the wonderful world of plot. Don't start whining about it now, it's been around for awhile.

I have least six sides. Left, right, front, back, top, bottom.

http://www.orble.com/images/crying-baby21.jpg
see? nothing but trashy responses.. ;)

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 07:06 PM
You say trashy, I say accurate.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 07:10 PM
You say trashy, I say accurate.
yeah more like childish.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Childish but accurate.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:11 PM
You have yet to do anything to remotely support your claims in any way.
One I have I told you the area to look but You blow it off with a insult. Then everybody say wanking then the flaming starts like right now.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 07:13 PM
You have done no such thing.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Go back to most of my battle threads the ones which have been locked you will see how I say compare the reaction times. Substitution is used to defend against jutsu like that but nope Kaumi thats all you hear.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 07:21 PM
All you've done since coming here is wank and troll. Nothing you've ever said has had value.

Subsitution would only work if the target were much faster than Kakashi, in which case it would be more practical to just attack him instead of wasting time using a sub.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Now who is wanking. Substitution has been used in sure death situations on several different occasions.

lolohwd
08-20-2010, 07:24 PM
omg if kamui is banned than shinra tensei and chibaku tensi and edo tensei should all be banned to

yes its sad that he got such a haxx that battling against him impossible but those are the facts dont just go banning it flat out just put restrictions on it or make it usable in the first battle and not in the second one

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:34 PM
It should not be banned it just haxxed to the point were people ignore its weakness.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
because of the hax that comes with kumui,

Kakashi > any tailed beast

which i highly doubt.

lolohwd
08-20-2010, 07:40 PM
hes only been shown to make small things disappear nothing bigger than the susanoo arrow or dd explosion so i doubt he can kamui tailed beast

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
I actually had one dude tell me with Kaumi Kakashi can kill a full strength Sasuke. Hmmm

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
hes only been shown to make small things disappear nothing bigger than the susanoo arrow or dd explosion so i doubt he can kamui tailed beast
the explosion kakashi sent away with kumui was fairly large. not to mention it was before kakashi's improvement in the Pain Arc Saga.. Besides, kakashi doesnt have to kumui the whole tailed beast, just his head ( based on ppl's reaction on kumui)

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:49 PM
the explosion kakashi sent away with kumui was fairly large. not to mention it was before kakashi's improvement in the Pain Arc Saga.. Besides, kakashi doesnt have to kumui the whole tailed beast, just his head ( based on ppl's reaction on kumui)
One thing to say to that.
http://gullyborg.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83421dda453ef0120a570e9e8970c-800wi

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 07:55 PM
One thing to say to that.
http://gullyborg.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83421dda453ef0120a570e9e8970c-800wi
heyy! haha

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Not you people who say that.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Not you people who say that.
haha jk i gotcha.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Kamui could kill Sasuke, but only if it hit, which it almost certainly couldn't, much as Sasuke deserves it.

Kakashi can't kill tailed beasts. That whole thing with them being made of chakra or whatever. He can kill their Jinchuriki, but not the beasts themselves. As to which Jinchuriki Kakashi could kill, Gaara, Killer Bee and Naruto are the only ones with feats. Kakashi probably has a pretty good chance at killing Naruto and he can definitely kill Gaara, but not Bee.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Kamui could kill Sasuke, but only if it hit, which it almost certainly couldn't, much as Sasuke deserves it.

Kakashi can't kill tailed beasts. That whole thing with them being made of chakra or whatever. He can kill their Jinchuriki, but not the beasts themselves. As to which Jinchuriki Kakashi could kill, Gaara, Killer Bee and Naruto are the only ones with feats. Kakashi probably has a pretty good chance at killing Naruto and he can definitely kill Gaara, but not Bee.
agree for the first part

why cant kumui kill the beast themselves? based on gaara's trasformation, the one tailed shikaku is definantly tangible same as the ninetail. Kumui is a jutsu that trasport/rips/warp things to another place.

imagine kakashi fighting bee in its full 8th tailed form, i think kakashi can certainly put a whole through bee's stomach or head

colorles
08-20-2010, 08:54 PM

they have no head before they can even think of moving in an all out , bloodlusted battle against Kakashi, and even if they do move, Kakashi jus kamui's them while they are moving, simple as that, including people like Minato, who he could kamui at ANY TIME really

with Kamui feats, Kakashi IS the second most powerful character next to 'Madara', and even this matchup is debatable as to what would happen, as Tobi has backed down from kakashi every time when he is so interested in collecting sharingans (and could use a left one of his own lol); Tobi respects Kakashi, and if Kamui and Tobi's waroing clashed, to be honest nobdy noes what would happen, as Kakashi NEVER USED kamui against tobi and decided to take Tobi's word to save his chakra; however if kakashi could kamui Tobi while he is attacking and not intangible, Tobi would die, although odds are they would both be torn to peices by the black holes

colorles
08-20-2010, 08:57 PM

Kakashi could kill Sasuke, although its not like it will happen with plot. but even with EMS, Kakashi is still capable of killing Sasuke with Kamui

you think Killer bee and A might be too dexterious for even Kamui to hit?

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 09:22 PM
they have no head before they can even think of moving in an all out , bloodlusted battle against Kakashi, and even if they do move, Kakashi jus kamui's them while they are moving, simple as that, including people like Minato, who he could kamui at ANY TIME really

with Kamui feats, Kakashi IS the second most powerful character next to 'Madara', and even this matchup is debatable as to what would happen, as Tobi has backed down from kakashi every time when he is so interested in collecting sharingans (and could use a left one of his own lol); Tobi respects Kakashi, and if Kamui and Tobi's waroing clashed, to be honest nobdy noes what would happen, as Kakashi NEVER USED kamui against tobi and decided to take Tobi's word to save his chakra; however if kakashi could kamui Tobi while he is attacking and not intangible, Tobi would die, although odds are they would both be torn to peices by the black holes

At the distance most battles start they have plenty of time to substitute or use speed to set up a counter. Distance is another thing that has been ignored. Kakashi still has to go into mangekyo to use kaumi.
To say that Kakashi with Kaumi can beat Naruto, Sasuke, or Minato is crazy. Naruto not even in sage mode can use clones to move out of range of Kaumi. Sasuke has Mangekyo too he can also use Kaumi to a certain degree he uses it to dismiss his black flame. Minato teleportation skills are on par with Madaras. Everyone I just name has more than enough good reflexes to react to kakashi.

colorles
08-20-2010, 09:28 PM
At the distance most battles start they have plenty of time to substitute or use speed to set up a counter. Distance is another thing that has been ignored. Kakashi still has to go into mangekyo to use kaumi.
To say that Kakashi with Kaumi can beat Naruto, Sasuke, or Minato is crazy. Naruto not even in sage mode can use clones to move out of range of Kaumi. Sasuke has Mangekyo too he can also use Kaumi to a certain degree he uses it to dismiss his black flame. Minato teleportation skills are on par with Madaras. Everyone I just name has more than enough good reflexes to react to kakashi.

its official, Sasuke has Kamui

also Naruto, Sasuke, and Minato get there heads warped off regardless of what they try to do at all, athough Sasuke could possibly defend with susano due to plot, although Kamui is faster than eithr Sasuke's or even Itachi's susano activation

even Tobi could gt his head warped of if he tried to attack kakashi since he is intagibble when he attacks, which is why Tobi tends to back down from Kakashi

clones? lol Naruto has no head before he can make clonse, or Kakashi just destroys the clonse without kamui and then kills Naruto

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 09:29 PM
No there isn't. The reason being that Kamui > a supersonic arrow and since 90% of the people Kakashi is put against is decidedly NOT supersonic, then they die before they can try to dodge or make a sub.

Base Naruto isn't fast enough to avoid Kamui.

Sasuke can't use Kamui.

Minato can't teleport without prep, so he dies unless he gets time before the fight to spread out the seals. And really, lacking any speedfeats he dies even with prep time for teleportation.

sasori lord
08-20-2010, 09:31 PM
well everyone thinks kamui is like an instant thing but kakashi has to look at the target then the portal has to open and then takes awhile to suck him in

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Supersonic arrow. An arrow that is supersonic. As in faster than sound.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 09:39 PM
If the other characters dont have prep time to go into their battle modes what makes Kakashi different.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Kakashi didn't have prep time when he Kamuid an arrow that is faster than sound. He doesn't need prep time.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 09:45 PM
He was already using sharigan that counts prep. The sharigan is not activated with the head band covering eye. Those seconds you give to Kakashi is the reason he can use Kaumi in every battle.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 09:47 PM
It takes less than a second to pull his headband off. That less than a second is not enough for anyone that is not faster than Kakashi to do anything relevant.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Thats more than enough time for some one like minato to react. He also has to activate mangekyo. First of all that arrow was coming at him he barely activated Kaumi. So within time he starting up the oppade their move. Dont ignore the distance either.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Minato has no useful speedfeats. He dies.

People like A or Pain can kill Kakashi with the headband already lifted, the half a second or whatever it takes Kakashi to lift it not that significant.

colorles
08-20-2010, 09:58 PM
in a serios battle, Kakashi has his headban removed prior to the start of battle, as he did against Kakuzu, as he did againts Pain

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Even with the headband removed Minato can get to a Kunai to disrupt Kaumi. Naruto can get off his clones in that time its just putting to fingers together. Far as substitution goes I was not aware that you needed hands to use it.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Minato isn't fast enough. He dies the instant the fight begins. Same for Naruto.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 10:35 PM
How can you say that when all the movements are about the same. It takes about a second for naruto to use clones a second for minato to pull out his special Kunai and a second for Kakashi to remove his head band and two more seconds to activate sharigan and ms.

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Minato pulls out a special kunai. Kakashi Kamuis his head off. Look how useful that kunai was. Not that useful at all.

Naruto puts his fingers together. Kakashi Kamuis his head off. Look how useful those clones were. Not that useful at all.

It takes less than a second to lift the headband. It doesn't take any time at all to activate sharingan because his is always on, he would be activating MS at the same time as he's pulling up his headband, so there's no time lost at all, and it certainly wouldn't take two seconds to activate it even if he did decide to wait for some retarded reason.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Minato pulls out a special kunai. Kakashi Kamuis his head off. Look how useful that kunai was. Not that useful at all.

Naruto puts his fingers together. Kakashi Kamuis his head off. Look how useful those clones were. Not that useful at all.

It takes less than a second to lift the headband. It doesn't take any time at all to activate sharingan because his is always on, he would be activating MS at the same time as he's pulling up his headband, so there's no time lost at all, and it certainly wouldn't take two seconds to activate it even if he did decide to wait for some retarded reason.

Once Minato has his Kunai he can easily disrupt Kaumi.
As far as naruto goes the clones will take his place.
Dont forget substitution is just as fast.
I am done with this thread for the night will continue it tomorrow.

SimpleGenin
08-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Dont forget substitution is just as fast.
I am done with this thread for the night will continue it tomorrow.
the point is "kumui" is overly haxxed..
too many people believes that because of kumui kakashi can beat almost anyone in the naruto world including bijuus.. which is not accurate..

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 12:11 AM

No he can't. :)

He's not fast enough to switch places with the clones. :)

Dont forget substitution is just as fast. Substitution is not supersonic. :)

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Your argument only works Dudemeister if Kakashi is in bloodlust state and he realizes Kamui is very essential.

IC Kakashi doesn't go kamui for the very start.

Even in blood lust he doesn't go automatically either.

Nero
08-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Kamui Shouldn't be banned , Because it is a feat , Like Sasuke having Kirin and Susano'o Which are absolute hax , Also Susano'o is way too hax ..

Madara Teleportation is Haxx as he can't be hit ( Some will say Minato did rasengan him , But Fool me once shame on you , Fool me twice shame on me , He Can't be fooled by the same trick Twice )

Kisame being able to suck anybody Chakra Up to 6 tailed Beast Chakra in one time is Haxx , If Samahada touches any one , This one is doomed ..

Jiraiya using Swamp of the Underground is a hax Because it is Fast , Large and Capable of Taking a Large opponent like Mandra ( The Giant Snake if you don't him ) ..

That is some of the Haxes that popped in my mind right now ..

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 08:10 AM
They are many haxxes its just that Kishimoto had to give Sasuke more hax because he is the main character.

Nero
08-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Your argument only works Dudemeister if Kakashi is in bloodlust state and he realizes Kamui is very essential.

IC Kakashi doesn't go kamui for the very start.

Even in blood lust he doesn't go automatically either.

i respectfully Disagree , Kakashi always used the Kamui as Starting jutsu .

In the Fight with Deva it was one of the early jutsus used ,

In Deidra Persuade , It was the first Jutsu used ,

In the fight with Sasuke , It was the first jutsu to be used ,

Also When he decided to Take Madara down , The first thing was that he was going to use was Kamui ..

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 08:15 AM
i respectfully Disagree , Kakashi always used the Kamui as Starting jutsu .

In the Fight with Deva it was one of the early jutsus used ,

In Deidra Persuade , It was the first Jutsu used ,

In the fight with Sasuke , It was the first jutsu to be used ,

Also When he decided to Take Madara down , The first thing was that he was going to use was the Kamui ..

No. Only against Madara that was it.

No Kakashi used Doton. Raikiri. Then Raiton Kage Bunshin. Then smoke grenade with Kunai. Then Doton with chains then Raikiri.
Then he used Kamui twice to protect himself and Chouji.

He only used against Deidara because thats the only long range option he had.

He only used it because Susanoo Arrow was too fast and Kamui was the only keeping him from dying.

You have a point somewhat though but Kakashi in IC is not so Kamui eager as you think.

Nero
08-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Kakashi is one of the main Characters of Naruto , So he must have major improves like Sasuke and Naruto ..

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Kakashi is one of the main Characters of Naruto , So he must have major improves like Sasuke and Naruto ..

This is something we all know.

Hence his improvements with Raikiri, Kamui, Raiton KAge Bunshin, chakra and stamina improvement. Sharingan usage.

Nero
08-21-2010, 08:20 AM
No. Only against Madara that was it.

No Kakashi used Doton. Raikiri. Then Raiton Kage Bunshin. Then smoke grenade with Kunai. Then Doton with chains then Raikiri.
Then he used Kamui twice to protect himself and Chouji.
I said early jutsus , Not the first ..

He only used against Deidara because thats the only long range option he had.

Nope , Being with Naruto gives him alot of Long Range jutsus to think , Proved by that Naruto was able to catch Deidra and Odama rasengan him ..

He only used it because Susanoo Arrow was too fast and Kamui was the only keeping him from dying. It doesn't change the fact that he used it first ..

You have a point somewhat though but Kakashi in IC is not so Kamui eager as you think.

Sorry but what is IC ? :D `:|`o.o"`:oops:`:oops:`:|

Dark Blue ..

Nero
08-21-2010, 08:22 AM
This is something we all know.

Hence his improvements with Raikiri, Kamui, Raiton KAge Bunshin, chakra and stamina improvement. Sharingan usage.

I meant that if Kamui is going to Banned , then a lot is going to be banned as well ..

Lady Tsunade
08-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Kamui is what gives Kakashi 90% of his wins. Without it, he's pretty suckish when having to compete against enemies like Akatsuki or the Sannin. Kamui should not be banned.

Shikamaru Nara
08-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Okay, and while we're at it, let's ban Sage Mode as well.

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 08:25 AM
I meant that if Kamui is going to Banned , then a lot is going to be banned as well ..

True.

Kamui is what gives Kakashi 90% of his wins. Without it, he's pretty suckish when having to compete against enemies like Akatsuki or the Sannin. Kamui should not be banned.

Well without it he is a low tier Akatsui I believe.
Although he is strong without kamui, he is a strong high tier.

Okay, and while we're at it, let's ban Sage Mode as well.

How about lets all ban jutsu.

Nero
08-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Then Let's Ban Kirin , SotU , SM , Susano'o , Tsukyomi and every thing that make the characters strong to beat other characters , So we can get an Awesome verse like Tom and Jerry Verse , L|o|L

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Ban anything that involves the use of chakra. It's the only way to make everything fair.

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Lol that crazy. Their are ways to defeat Kumi easily in the forums. Like this RS Naruto vs Kakashi. Minato with Kunai in hand vs Kakashi. Ms Sasuke vs Kakashi. That would make it too easy though.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Lol that crazy. Their are ways to defeat Kumi easily in the forums. Like this RS Naruto vs Kakashi.
Minato with Kunai in hand vs Kakashi.
Ms Sasuke vs Kakashi.
That would make it too easy though.
Nope.

Never.

Not, with Kamui.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Minato with Kunai in hand vs Kakashi.

Minato lacks any useful speedfeats. He dies even if he has a kunai in his hand.

Nero
08-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Kamui is one of the strongest moves in Narutoverse .. If you have a problem with it , I got TWO Words for ya
SUCK IT

DSPR7
08-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Banning Kamui would be like banning Kamehameha, Luffy's Gear 3, or Hollow Ichigo. Stupid, pointless, and infantile. It's a feat, get over it. :/

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Dark Blue ..

Actually Kakashi used Kamui against Pain last.

It doesn't change the fact Kamui is the only long range option he had. Kakashi had nothing else.

So what if Kakashi used it first against Sasuke? He had no choice. It was a defensive reflex.
You are saying Kakashi would use Kamui on the offensive get go immediately which he usually does not.

IC means In Character

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Minato lacks any useful speedfeats. He dies even if he has a kunai in his hand.
One I was not talking about speed. With his Kunrupt Kaumi with his own teleportaion Jutsu. If he can transport a full blast from the 9 tail he can disrupt kaumi.
Naruto in Rs mode can avoid Kaumi he is that fast. Kakashi with Kaumi is no match.
Sasuke with Ms can set hs face on fire with ameretsu.
Kakashi is strong but not that strong.

colorles
08-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Kamui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amarterasu

Naruto is 'RS' mode fast enough to avoid kamui? doubt it, but either way its unknown as of now

Kamui>>>>>>>>>>Susano now too

what dudemeister is saying in regards to minato is fair; dont follow the Minato hype, much of it coming from the NF library

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Kamui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amarterasu

Naruto is 'RS' mode fast enough to avoid kamui? doubt it, but either way its unknown as of now

Kamui>>>>>>>>>>Susano now too

what dudemeister is saying in regards to minato is fair; dont follow the Minato hype, much of it coming from the NF library

Naruto Rs mode is that fast. Even if he is faster with Kaumi Naruto is fast enough to get out of range. After that he just needs to spam Kakashi with sage clones. Kakashi can't handle that.
With Minato all of its not hype he can throw the teleport out of range. Then he can scatter alot of them and start blitzing Kakashi.
Sasuke ameretsu to the face its over.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 07:08 PM
One I was not talking about speed. With his Kunrupt Kaumi with his own teleportaion Jutsu.
The kunai needs to be somewhere other than in his hand for his teleportation jutsu to work. Since he's not fast enough to throw it before Kakashi Kamuis his head off, he dies.

Naruto in Rs mode can avoid Kaumi he is that fast. Kakashi with Kaumi is no match.

Got any proof?

Sasuke with Ms can set hs face on fire with ameretsu.

A slowburning flame vs instnatly having your head teleported off. Kamui > Amaterasu

Yellow Flash
08-21-2010, 07:20 PM
This thread has gotten off topic.

Any against locking this?

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 07:21 PM
The kunai needs to be somewhere other than in his hand for his teleportation jutsu to work. Since he's not fast enough to throw it before Kakashi Kamuis his head off, he dies.

Got any proof?

A slowburning flame vs instnatly having your head teleported off. Kamui > Amaterasu

I will give you that one since they only shown Minato's skills once everything else is talk.

But the Naruto one cant let slide. Naruto speed shown in the chapter was faster than the eye hence eye. Thats more than enough proof.

How can you Kaumi with a flame burning your face. Ameratsu will melt that man eyeballs.

The 1st Hokage
08-21-2010, 07:23 PM
I will give you that one since they only shown Minato's skills once everything else is talk.

But the Naruto one cant let slide. Naruto speed shown in the chapter was faster than the eye hence eye. Thats more than enough proof.

How can you Kaumi with a flame burning your face. Ameratsu will melt that man eyeballs.Karin tanked Amaterasu. It's not keeping Kakashi from doing anything.

Nyruss
08-21-2010, 07:26 PM
This thread has gotten off topic.

Any against locking this?

Please do. RealNinja's doing nothing but trolling.

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Karin tanked Amaterasu. It's not keeping Kakashi from doing anything.

Even if he could counter Sasuke will go in for the kill with a high speed susanoo arrow while he is dealing with the flame.

The 1st Hokage
08-21-2010, 07:30 PM
And Sasuke can fire a Susano'o arrow in the time it takes Kakashi to Kamui the flames, then his head off?

Yellow Flash
08-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Please do. RealNinja's doing nothing but trolling.
A troll trolls. That's just what they do.

Locked.