PDA

View Full Version : What does HST mean?

Invisible Fog
08-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Sorry im a noob. Don't Drep me.

Kuromaki
08-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Holy Shonen Trinity (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto)

Invisible Fog
08-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks...

cnorwood
08-19-2010, 08:43 PM
it means 3 universes that are overly wanked. 2 of the 3 are stronger than the real world 1 of them is actually pretty weak. most characters cant single handily beat another character in another universe unless its in the hst or another weak universe, but for some reason people think that current naruto, ichigo, and luffy can beat raditz

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 08:47 PM
it means 3 universes that are overly wanked. 2 of the 3 are stronger than the real world 1 of them is actually pretty weak. most characters cant single handily beat another character in another universe unless its in the hst or another weak universe, but for some reason people think that current naruto, ichigo, and luffy can beat raditz
Nuclear and Atomic Bombs >>> HST

FlyingThunderGod
08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Well not to thread jack, but since you guys are here what does PNJ and TNJ(talk no jutsu) mean

cnorwood
08-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Nuclear and Atomic Bombs >>> HST
yea true, idk why i said why onepiece and bleach are stronger than the real world, i really meant that a few guys with guns would kill everyone in naruto, even madara because he would have a bullet in his brain before he gets to activate his hax no jutsu

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 09:01 PM
yea true, idk why i said why onepiece and bleach are stronger than the real world, i really meant that a few guys with guns would kill everyone in naruto, even madara because he would have a bullet in his brain before he gets to activate his hax no jutsu

No just no.

Wanking Naruto is just awful in sheer insanity but thats just ridiculous.

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Well not to thread jack, but since you guys are here what does PNJ and TNJ(talk no jutsu) mean
Plot No Jutsu is the plot that helped Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori, and what helped Naruto beat Pein, ect. ect.

I myself never understood Talk No Jutsu though.

darkdemonofthemist
08-19-2010, 09:06 PM
No just no.

Wanking Naruto is just awful in sheer insanity but thats just ridiculous.

Shooting Sasuke in the back of the knees, now that would be a good "rescue" plan, wouldn't it?

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Shooting Sasuke in the back of the knees, now that would be a good "rescue" plan, wouldn't it?

So you think few guys with guns soloes Narutoverse?

Your post doesn't even address that.

Few guys vs hundreds of ninjas? Its not like some ninjas can easily blitz them oh wait.

Akatsuki X
08-19-2010, 09:27 PM
HST= Have Some Tacos.

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 09:33 PM
HST= Have Some Tacos.
Haters Suck Tamales?

Akatsuki X
08-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Hot Single Teachers. ;)

cnorwood
08-20-2010, 12:49 AM
So you think few guys with guns soloes Narutoverse?

Your post doesn't even address that.

Few guys vs hundreds of ninjas? Its not like some ninjas can easily blitz them oh wait.
will they blitz the bullets in their brain, or the shrapnel in their spines

Nyruss
08-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Talk no Jutsu is when Naruto defeated Nagato by saying "Hey I have this book" and Nagato instantly became a good guy for no reason whatsoever.

ベーゼル
08-20-2010, 12:58 AM
I though you were talking about government enforcing that new tax call HST in Canada. If so I don't know what it stand for but I do know it is a tax.

Kuromaki
08-20-2010, 01:23 AM
No but they can blitz the guys with the guns before they all get shot.

cnorwood
08-20-2010, 01:40 AM
No but they can blitz the guys with the guns before they all get shot.
most of narutos characters are barely peak human, only 2 are supersonic and they have to be gated. but they better hope that gate doesnt run into a bullet

Kuromaki
08-20-2010, 02:14 AM
most of narutos characters are barely peak human, only 2 are supersonic and they have to be gated. but they better hope that gate doesnt run into a bullet
Do you have proof?

And thanks to Shunshin most naruto characters are at least faster than the eye can see.

321zigzag3
08-20-2010, 05:10 AM

Your statement is ridiculous because you think suddenly those few guys can shoot all of the hundreds of fodder ninja before those ninjs blitz those few guys.

Considering those hundreds of fodder ninjas are fast enough at least shunshin no jutsu to blitz them.

You think those guys can react to faster than eye speeds?

Not to mention fodder ninjas throw kunai at bottom tier superhuman speed. Those few guys aren't reacting.

Are you telling me peak humans can jump across trees or buildinfs move faster than eye speeds at times?

Riiiiiiiiight.

I guess Usain bolt is better than the genin in that aspect.

Pain's evasion of FRS suggest he is supersonic+ at top at times.

There is Raikage too. And Killerbee and few others.

Then again its just a handful. I suggest high tiers can react to sound somehat too.

You really need to relearn what peak human is because peak humans cannot do what genins do casually do. Jump across trees. Jump across buildings.
superhuman speed?

Not saying regular genin all superhuman all around in physical aspects but they are at least bottom tier superhuman in some aspects.

Wow just wow.

Also your statement skews tiers.

Because even if only 2 are supersonic. That means top tiers are still having to react to them otherwise the Gates blitz them.

Not to mention Part 1 Kakashi was able to follow Gated Lee with his sharingan.

So what about the Raikage who was able to evade point blank shots and Amaterasu instant wise?

Shikamaru Nara
08-20-2010, 06:12 AM
HST = Hate Stupid Trains.

Nero
08-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Only 2 are SUpersonic And Let me Guess who are they ?
Guy (Gated) and Minato !!!
*Face palm*

You forgot about 20 Character which are supersonic+

Her are some characters Who Popped in my mind

Itachi , Deva path , Jiraiya , Kakashi , Sasuke , Naruto , A (Raikage) , Killer Bee , Kisame , Lee (5 Gates) , and others [Not in order]

And FTG of Minato is not a speed Feat , It is teleportation for good Sake ..

He didn't Show any speed feat , Except using FTG ..

cnorwood
08-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Only 2 are SUpersonic And Let me Guess who are they ?
Guy (Gated) and Minato !!!
*Face palm*

You forgot about 20 Character which are supersonic+

Her are some characters Who Popped in my mind

Itachi , Deva path , Jiraiya , Kakashi , Sasuke , Naruto , A (Raikage) , Killer Bee , Kisame , Lee (5 Gates) , and others [Not in order]

please dont watch the anime and then try to make a judgment on their speed, lee, gai in their gates mode are the only 2 who ever made a sonic boom when they moved, and the only attack show to be supersonic is sasukes susanoo arrow. naruto isnt a fast enough series to judge speed based on implied what they can dodge. i know the anime makes naruto look fast, but thats another artists interpretation of the original work, in reality most top tiers are subsonic at best with a few teleporters, and only 2 are supersonic but thats when they risk their life, and a bullet could still handle those 2 if they arent paying attention

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 07:44 AM
Since you have no counter. Do you concede?

please dont watch the anime and then try to make a judgment on their speed, lee, gai in their gates mode are the only 2 who ever made a sonic boom when they moved, and the only attack show to be supersonic is sasukes susanoo arrow. naruto isnt a fast enough series to judge speed based on implied what they can dodge. i know the anime makes naruto look fast, but thats another artists interpretation of the original work, in reality most top tiers are subsonic at best with a few teleporters, and only 2 are supersonic but thats when they risk their life, and a bullet could still handle those 2 if they arent paying attention

Your entire post is wrong in one aspect.

No one is going by anime here. We all consider manga to be only source of canon.

What made you think we go by anime here is beyond me.

Also even if Gated Gai is the only supersonic character. It requires top tiers to be able to react to them otherwise they get blitzed too.

DSPR7
08-21-2010, 07:46 AM
It all depends on the guns, and number of guys wielding them.

"a few" can refer to anything lower than 100. 100 guys with high end weaponry could concievably solo Naruto. Just shoot randomly around with gatlings. :D Since gun is such a generic term, it could refer to anything from pistols to rocket launchers. Some flamethrowers, a few bazookas, some suicide bombers... Naruto can kiss it's butt goodbye. Course, they'd have some trouble Susano'o, Amateseru, summons, etc etc etc...

Yeeeep... that's a poser there.

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 07:52 AM
KN6 soloes 100 guys wielding gatling guns they get blitzed. I could name few more.

Unless you mean high end weaponry including the air force and etc.

Akatsuki X
08-21-2010, 08:44 PM
It all depends on the guns, and number of guys wielding them.

"a few" can refer to anything lower than 100. 100 guys with high end weaponry could concievably solo Naruto. Just shoot randomly around with gatlings. :D Since gun is such a generic term, it could refer to anything from pistols to rocket launchers. Some flamethrowers, a few bazookas, some suicide bombers... Naruto can kiss it's butt goodbye. Course, they'd have some trouble Susano'o, Amateseru, summons, etc etc etc...

Yeeeep... that's a poser there.

A rocket launcher or flamerthrower, or bombs of any kind in fact, fall under incendiary, not gun.

Considering that Kusunagi, which is said to cut diamond, couldn't pierce KN4's hide, I doubt normal bullets will.

Naruto alone could solo the 100, one Menacing Ball could inst-kill all of them.