PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there will be a third Naruto series?

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 11:24 AM
I think there will be a third Naruto series with Naruto. I also think the older generation of ninjas will be wiped out. What do you think.

FlyingThunderGod
08-19-2010, 11:31 AM
It will have to be with him almost being Hokage and like Tsunade dieng. Then he gets the title of Hokage. But he would be a reckless Hokage and go on missions and other things. It would be something like GT a forced show

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
I dont think it will be forced a matter of fact I think it will be darker. If you notice the feudal lords did not like the ninja villages teaming up. They can always use the destruction of the ninja clans as a back drop.

Pain_man_who_became_god
08-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Ive thought about this myself and i think its definitly doable if naruto doesnt die. what badguys could top the akatsuki tho, thats my only question

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I mean the world is big the akatsuki are only a hand full of people. They can introduce Samurai into the story more.

Parak111
08-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Hmm...no. I don't think there'll be a third series. It's supposed to be one franchise, and it'll become too much with a third name. It'll be hackneyed in my opinion if there IS a third series. It'll get boring. Shippuden will have the end. I'm pretty sure of that.

Wooster
08-19-2010, 01:13 PM
No and there shouldn't be.

I may consider a gaiden into the past, but Naruto is over when Naruto stops Madara and/or Kabuto. Carrying it beyond this would be very, very bad and dull.

Ellie
08-19-2010, 01:21 PM
i was thinking the same thing ^^ and in my opinion i think there will be a third series of naruto because you know what kish like he loves dragonball and dragonball has 3 series, so i think yes there will be a third series xD and in the third series i would love it too see naruto be hokage and like see all of the rookie nines children and what there like and stuff :D, also maybe we could see the rookie nines children do the chunin exams...

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Everybody who is saying no just like the akatsuki. I doubt Kabuto will die in Naruto Shippudden anyway he seems like someone who would play both sides so that he can come out the winner. Naruto has lots possibilities. To me anyway it seems like they stayed on the akatsuki for too long anyway. A good anime always has an ending that will make you like it and piss you off at the same time. Naruto still has to many character stories to finish off.

Jakropha
08-19-2010, 02:35 PM
One word

Illwatchitonlyifitgetsenoughpopularitytomeetmyexpe ctations. :D

SageKyuubi
08-19-2010, 02:37 PM
It does seem like NS is setting up for a new series think about it:

team 7 had a dramatic reunion

Sasuke and Naruto talk about a future fight between them

Sasuke goes with Madara and tells him he wants to be at his full strenght to fight Naruto so obviously off to train with Madara

Naruto goes with Killer Bee to learn to control the Kyuubi

Madara declares the 4th ninja war

So theres a possibility its going to skip another few years to when Sasuke and Naruto completed their training and the war is starting

Bulldog
08-19-2010, 04:32 PM
It does seem like NS is setting up for a new series think about it:

team 7 had a dramatic reunion

Sasuke and Naruto talk about a future fight between them

Sasuke goes with Madara and tells him he wants to be at his full strenght to fight Naruto so obviously off to train with Madara

Naruto goes with Killer Bee to learn to control the Kyuubi

Madara declares the 4th ninja war

So theres a possibility its going to skip another few years to when Sasuke and Naruto completed their training and the war is starting

cause seriously, the akatsuki needs more members if their gonna take on the world.

Red
08-19-2010, 04:34 PM
No, but I do think there should be, like, an hour long epilogue to talk about what happened in the future.

Hidden Ninja45
08-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Nope. I think everything will be wrapped up in Shippuden. I don't see a third series happening.

D 2008
08-19-2010, 05:54 PM
I hope there is a 3rd one where Naruto is the Hokage.

TheBlackChidori
08-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Dragonball Z could have went down in history as a much more respected manga/anime, had they stopped after Cell, or possibly(Though preferably not) even after Buu.

But they just had to do GT, and in the process, lost so much respect for the Dragonball name.

Continuing Naruto past its expiration date would just turn it into another Digimon/Pokemon, I think.

deidara#1
08-19-2010, 11:23 PM
I think their will likely be a 3rd series as them in their early 20's. The first point of Naurto even before saving Sasuke, was for Naruto to become Hokage and I doubt that will happen. I would like it to be that way, I don't want the ending to be them showing him becoming Hokage and never showing how he acted as Hokage. Most spin offs suck so I hope they don't make one for Minato or any character like I have heard before.

Akatsuki Gord
08-20-2010, 09:51 AM
naruto should end with shippuden, i don't want it to do a dragonball and go crap or last forever like pokemon.

i think a couple of episodes added to the end of shippuden to show the future would be enough

SageKyuubi
08-20-2010, 10:56 AM
cause seriously, the akatsuki needs more members if their gonna take on the world.

Kabuto used the reanimation jutsu to bring back Itachi, Sasori, Diedera, Kakuzu, and Nagato. So i can imagine he can bring back more or use Orochimaru's experiments to make an army

But im not saying i want a third part to Naruto, I think it would end better in shippuden so hopefully NS continues to the end

Jakropha
08-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Naruto: All Grown Up

THEYRE GAY NAO!!

Majal
08-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Naruto: All Grown Up

THEYRE GAY NAO!!

What do you mean now? Haven't they always been? Sasuke and Naruto kissed in the second issue for christ's sake. The cat's been out of the bag for a long time.

Psboomjr
08-20-2010, 11:08 PM
If they do continue they can always pull off a DBZ and bring back the top bad guys but there back with 10x more strength.Or just make up a new enemy like they did before.Or just continue using the same stuff to continue.Or just end the show.Who knows?

lolohwd
08-20-2010, 11:19 PM
imo there will be cause right now is the perfect time for a time skip cause if gai dies kakashi would be the last remaining jonin and he will be promoted to kage that way the all of the original ninjas like nejster and lee can have there own squads. plus they can show naurto and sasuke training and show kurenais baby being born and bam ski a couple of years

NAGATO_PAIN
08-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Naruto: Ninja assassins!!!

Narutorious
08-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Unlikely, Naruto & Sasuke are already among the strongest people in the manga as it is, unless this manga pulls a DBZ & have evil creations/outer space creatures or Yu Yu Hakusho & have a Demon World, there aren't likely no other powerful people for the manga to have a part 3, unless part 3 would be based on Naruto's kid(s).

naruto_jock
08-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Unlikely, Naruto & Sasuke are already among the strongest people in the manga as it is, unless this manga pulls a DBZ & have evil creations/outer space creatures or Yu Yu Hakusho & have a Demon World, there aren't likely no other powerful people for the manga to have a part 3, unless part 3 would be based on Naruto's kid(s).

Practically this ^. I would only believe Kishimoto-sama, or someone else if Kishimoto-sama doesn't want to do this, will create a third Naruto series only if it's about the next generation of ninja in Konoha. It just wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if the third series was still about Naruto and this generation.

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Naruto and Sasuke are not necessarily the strongest. If you notice the Naruto verse is pretty big Ninjas are not the only warriors. We have even glimpsed Samurai and Knights being used(Naruto movie 2). Also other strange creatures beside the beasts. Dont forget all types of powerful ninjas never heard of have been featured on Naruto. So you really cant limit the show.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-21-2010, 09:48 PM
i think there would most likely be a 3rd series....probably when naruto becomes hokage....

Narutorious
08-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Naruto and Sasuke are not necessarily the strongest. If you notice the Naruto verse is pretty big Ninjas are not the only warriors. We have even glimpsed Samurai and Knights being used(Naruto movie 2). Also other strange creatures beside the beasts. Dont forget all types of powerful ninjas never heard of have been featured on Naruto. So you really cant limit the show.

I doubt Naruto & Sasuke are the strongest, but they have to be up there, they will likely be the strongest once they master their new abilities, at least until Madara gets whatever power up he will eventually get. If these different style warriors were a real threat, it would be more mentioning of them in the manga, but it hasn't been, the Samurais were easily beaten by Sasuke alone, they were no Knights in the manga but in the 2nd movie they were ultimately inferior to the Ninjas. And while they are all type of creatures, it's obvious that the tail beasts are among the strongest creatures in the Naruto universe. Probably besides the 10-tail beast, Akatsuki seems to be the biggest threat that the Naruto universe had ever seen.

FlyingThunderGod
08-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I doubt Naruto & Sasuke are the strongest, but they have to be up there, they will likely be the strongest once they master their new abilities, at least until Madara gets whatever power up he will eventually get. If these different style warriors were a real threat, it would be more mentioning of them in the manga, but it hasn't been, the Samurais were easily beaten by Sasuke alone, they were no Knights in the manga but in the 2nd movie they were ultimately inferior to the Ninjas. And while they are all type of creatures, it's obvious that the tail beasts are among the strongest creatures in the Naruto universe. Probably besides the 10-tail beast, Akatsuki seems to be the biggest threat that the Naruto universe had ever seen.

You have to remember that Sasuke is haxxed. And him getting defeated by Samurais wouldn't help the story. And its be noted by the ninjas that the Samurais use chakra to also make there blades stronger. Who know those could of been weak Samurais.

Narutorious
08-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Haxxed or not, Sasuke has his power & it isn't going anywhere, and neither is Naruto's power, and while the Samurai may have their abilities, their abilities alone won't be enough to defeat any of the Kages or even an elite Jonin like Kakashi, what good is a sword when Kakashi can kill you from distance?

taylor
08-22-2010, 12:48 PM
i hope there is a 3rd season, but i dont want them to ruen naruto

SimpleGenin
08-27-2010, 04:28 AM
i dont think so. they are right in a middle of a war so it wouldnt make sense.. but i dont think there gonna have an episode in the very end where it shows how peacful time in the future will be

narulvr
08-27-2010, 07:35 PM
i think i should and would be cuz it'll be amazin, everybody is saying naruto and sasuke are the strongest... yeah the strongest we've seen. just bcuz u've only been shown the akatsuki doesn't mean that they're the only bad guys out there. and lastly i would like to see all the 12 grown up and more powerful

NarutoxSakura4ever
08-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Maybe there will be, if there is that will be a bit of an overkill.

RealNinja
08-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Haxxed or not, Sasuke has his power & it isn't going anywhere, and neither is Naruto's power, and while the Samurai may have their abilities, their abilities alone won't be enough to defeat any of the Kages or even an elite Jonin like Kakashi, what good is a sword when Kakashi can kill you from distance?

There is one thing you are not taking into an account for it is a manga. Kishi could easily create more haxxed characters than them. If you notice in most manga featuring ninja the Samurai are always stronger.

lolohwd
08-28-2010, 11:08 PM
lol what if the white man comes from the west with bayonettas??

RealNinja
08-28-2010, 11:20 PM
You gotta explain that one to me.

lolohwd
08-28-2010, 11:23 PM
i mean in the mist of the war

foreigners invade similar to the 2 shippuden movie then they win take the land and naruto and sasuke form the 2 greatest nations in the worlded

Jakropha
08-29-2010, 09:27 AM
Once again, Nawp

The 1st Hokage
08-29-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm pretty sure Kishi has said he isn't gonna have a 3rd Time Skip, but if he does, the series in gonna fail more than it already does.

Yo_Slayer
08-29-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm pretty sure Kishi has said he isn't gonna have a 3rd Time Skip, but if he does, the series in gonna fail more than it already does.
Wow, 1st Hokage, nice Edo Tensei this thread.

lolohwd
08-29-2010, 01:35 PM
if they did make a third series.

how can sasuke and naruto be even more haxx

dont start planet busting lolo

justinne14
08-29-2010, 02:06 PM
I'd like some ninja alien haxxx.

zerosameri
08-29-2010, 04:33 PM
there won't be a 3rd but there maybe be some side giudens on certain characters.

BlackAngel
08-29-2010, 04:49 PM
no, the series is long enough. when a series gets to long it starts to lack interest and determination. besides, naruto shippuden is about to end soon anyway.

RealNinja
08-29-2010, 04:59 PM

Where was that stated at ? Never heard him straight out declare there will be no third series. I doubt the series will fail because for one people complain about Naruto but it is still on the top 10 selling manga.

FanBoy
08-31-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't think there will be one but people could always help. But if they do please don't make it crap. So lets all hope if he does make a third part he takes his time and thinks it through.

sasuhina
08-31-2010, 06:43 PM
I think so and the title:

Naruto: The hokage chronicles

Jap: NARUTO -ナルト - は:火影は記

like everyone says it will be about him as hokage and so on

Azal
08-31-2010, 06:45 PM
if there were to be one i would think it would be the conclusion of madaras moons eye plan

RealNinja
08-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Naw that seems like that will be in shippudden. The akatsuki series went on long enough anyways.

TobyYellowFlash
09-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Probably...might not be as good, however. But i could see them continuing the show, with Naruto becoming hokage or sumthing.

Ur Mom
09-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Plain no

king kakashi
09-25-2010, 04:51 PM
it's possible because there are two orochimarus right now one is traped in the seal sword the other is in kabuto so you could follow into a third with that but a series of storys about different charactors live would be intresting

mrsticky005
09-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Not anymore. Naruto is closing into the end. Pretty much I see the rest being

1. Sasuke fries Zetsu and Akatsuki is pretty much eliminated.
2. Naruto vs Madara. Naruto won't be captured. Killer Bee might.
3. Kabuto vs Shikamaru? Battle of Tactics.
4. Naruto vs Sasuke.
5. Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara

If we are lucky we'll get Kabuto vs Kakashi/Sakura vs Madara.

zerosameri
09-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Not anymore. Naruto is closing into the end. Pretty much I see the rest being

1. Sasuke fries Zetsu and Akatsuki is pretty much eliminated.
2. Naruto vs Madara. Naruto won't be captured. Killer Bee might.
3. Kabuto vs Shikamaru? Battle of Tactics.
4. Naruto vs Sasuke.
5. Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara

If we are lucky we'll get Kabuto vs Kakashi/Sakura vs Madara.
I didn't know 2 (possibly 3) years was close. :lol:

ItachiUzimaki
09-25-2010, 08:52 PM
nope. I think they will rap it up in some kind of cheesey way.