PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke Vs. Kakashi (Read OP)

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Knowledge: Full on all sides.
Mindset: In Character, but going for the kill.
Setting: Destroyed Uchiha Hideout ( Sasuke vs. Itachi )
Distance: 30 Meters on both sides.
Restriction: No Kamui, or Ammy, Tsuki, and Susano'o for Sasuke.

Fight to the death.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Kakashii will keep countering Sasuke moves but he dies eventualy due to lack of stamina.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Sasuke's stamina isn't that much better than Kakashi's. He's only a Building tanker. In the meantime, Kakashi can tank Large Buildings. Kakashi's endurance is better.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:53 AM
What have you and me been watching the same show. Sasuke has the Mangekyo and uses it all day. Kakashi uses it twice he looks he is about to die. How can you say he has more stamina than Sasuke.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:07 AM
What have you and me been watching the same show. Sasuke has the Mangekyo and uses it all day. Kakashi uses it twice he looks he is about to die. How can you say he has more stamina than Sasuke.

I've been watching Naruto, I don't know about you. I also read it for you information. And I'm sure as hell, you're not aware of anything new that's happened.

Yes, and Sasuke is worn out, and he's bleeding out of his eyes. I'm pretty sure that's not normal. He also gets blurred vision, and goes blind temporarily at times.

Kakashi has improved with Kamui now, as shown by recent feats.

I can say that based on solid facts, and not made up assumptions or guesses. Pretty much the opposite of what you're doing. You said that Sasuke does Mangekyo all day, but you left out the part that he looks like he was just chewed up and spit out afterwards. Did you see Sasuke Vs. Deidara?

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 08:26 AM
I've been watching Naruto, I don't know about you. I also read it for you information. And I'm sure as hell, you're not aware of anything new that's happened.

Yes, and Sasuke is worn out, and he's bleeding out of his eyes. I'm pretty sure that's not normal. He also gets blurred vision, and goes blind temporarily at times.

Kakashi has improved with Kamui now, as shown by recent feats.

I can say that based on solid facts, and not made up assumptions or guesses. Pretty much the opposite of what you're doing. You said that Sasuke does Mangekyo all day, but you left out the part that he looks like he was just chewed up and spit out afterwards. Did you see Sasuke Vs. Deidara?

I have readand watch Naruto from the beginning to the current. I was reading naruto when you did not even know what manga is. One you cant count the bleeding eyes Sasuke has just got through fighting the five hokages and killing Danzo. But that doesnt matter because they are at full health. Two Sasuke can do Kamui thats how he controls the black flame. The simple fact is Sasuke body is made to support the Sharigan Kakashi's body is not. Kakashi has just as much skill as Sasuke but not the stamina. That is what wil determine the fight. As for him using him looking messed up after using mangekyo alday anybody who reads Naruto knows Kakashi would be dead using it that much.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:34 AM
I have readand watch Naruto from the beginning to the current. I was reading naruto when you did not even know what manga is. One you cant count the bleeding eyes Sasuke has just got through fighting the five hokages and killing Danzo. But that doesnt matter because they are at full health. Two Sasuke can do Kamui thats how he controls the black flame. The simple fact is Sasuke body is made to support the Sharigan Kakashi's body is not. Kakashi has just as much skill as Sasuke but not the stamina. That is what wil determine the fight. As for him using him looking messed up after using mangekyo alday anybody who reads Naruto knows Kakashi would be dead using it that much.

Actually, you contradicted yourself yesterday when you said that we were supposed to know more with you. And based on this debate, I'd say you were right. And by your logic, Sasuke could beat both Naruto and Minato together. You've also said that you read manga before I knew what it was. I'm not seven. I've been reading manga since I was about 8. I have been reading manga for 8 years. Again, another blind assumption.

I can count whatever I want because it happened.

No he can't. That's just part of the "Black Flame." which by the way is called Amaterasu.

I just proved you wrong in every way possible and you still manage to say something even more stupid. Please stop posting in my thread because of your wankery. I don't want my thread to be locked.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Actually, you contradicted yourself yesterday when you said that we were supposed to know more with you. And based on this debate, I'd say you were right. And by your logic, Sasuke could beat both Naruto and Minato together. You've also said that you read manga before I knew what it was. I'm not seven. I've been reading manga since I was about 8. I have been reading manga for 8 years. Again, another blind assumption.

I can count whatever I want because it happened.

No he can't. That's just part of the "Black Flame." which by the way is called Amaterasu.

I just proved you wrong in every way possible and you still manage to say something even more stupid. Please stop posting in my thread because of your wankery. I don't want my thread to be locked.
What are you talking about. The object of the debate is to pick a side and choose which one you choose to defend.
I have been reading manga since 2000 buddy I just never hopped on a forum.
It is a form a Kamui go back to when he first released the black flame you will discover it.
What is wankery is saying Kakashi can beat Sasuke come on now. You are going to get your own thread shut down.
Everything I say is covered in the manga not assumptions unlike yours.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:53 AM
What are you talking about. The object of the debate is to pick a side and choose which one you choose to defend.
I have been reading manga since 2000 buddy I just never hopped on a forum.
It is a form a Kamui go back to when he first released the black flame you will discover it.
What is wankery is saying Kakashi can beat Sasuke come on now. You are going to get your own thread shut down.
Everything I say is covered in the manga not assumptions unlike yours.

Yes, but when you're wanking, you're wanking. xD

Oh, boy, 2 years. I've practiced debating for years now. You admitted, you are new.

I have, and I didn't. ITachi could put it out himself as well. And either way, it's restricted.

I didn't say that. I said he has better stamina. But with the restrictions, he might be able to.

Sure.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Yes, but when you're wanking, you're wanking. xD

Oh, boy, 2 years. I've practiced debating for years now. You admitted, you are new.

I have, and I didn't. ITachi could put it out himself as well. And either way, it's restricted.

I didn't say that. I said he has better stamina. But with the restrictions, he might be able to.

Sure.
Explain how it is anking when you are stating facts.
It doesnt matter if I am new to this. But I am nowhere new to anime or manga. Everything is the manga not off of the top of my head.
Kakashi does not have better stamina. Sasuke has about double of his. He uses bigger moves than Kakashi. The only way Kakashi would win out is if he fought Sasuke after the Danzo and the kages. But a full strength Sasuke no way.
Also are we realy going to do this on two threads.:lol:

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Sasuke kept up with Raikage, but that's all he's got. He's bleeding from his eyes, he's go very blurry vision, and Kakashi uses Raiton Kage Bunshin, while causes a distraction, Lightning Blade.

Nyruss
08-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Kakashi uses Raikiri to Sasuke's non-existant nads.

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm locking this by request from the OP.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/closed.gif