PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade vs. Hidan

The Anti-Existence
08-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Since the other thread was being derailed.

Okay firstly, only Oro was able to tank Tsunade's punches. Kabuto avoided them all as far as I can recall. And Oro is far more durable than Hidan thanks to his (Oro's) modified body. Plus he can regen.

So yeah, all Tsunade needs is to hit Hidan and he'll be a pile of broken bones since he has no incredible durability whatsoever.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Hidan chops her into little tiny pieces without trying. She may be able to cripple him with one hit, but the problem remains actually doing so, and her not being fast enough to.

Kuromaki
08-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Hidan chops her into little tiny pieces without trying. She may be able to cripple him with one hit, but the problem remains actually doing so, and her not being fast enough to.
But if Hidan does the ritual that would give Tsunade a chance to beat him up.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Tsunade releases seal and unleashes unstoppable healing. Grabs weapon smashes Hidan.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 08:55 PM
But if Hidan does the ritual that would give Tsunade a chance to beat him up

No one said anything about any ritual. Hidan uses his scythe to decapitate her the moment the fight starts. GG Sucknade.

Kuromaki
08-18-2010, 08:57 PM
No one said anything about any ritual. Hidan uses his scythe to decapitate her the moment the fight starts. GG Sucknade.
Hidan likes doing the ritual, so why not.

Though he could beat her if he didn't do it. He should have superior speed since he was able to keep up with Kakashi.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Hidan likes doing the ritual, so why not.
Personality plays no part in BG fights unless otherwise specified. Hidan is going to do what it takes to win and if chopping her head off will suffice, he has no reason to default to the ritual.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Thats true but Tsunade uses poison too. She could always throw a paralyzing kunai at Hidan he wont dodge it.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 09:04 PM
No she doesn't and even if she did, she'd be dead long before she got the chance to use any kunai.

Kuromaki
08-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Thats true but Tsunade uses poison too. She could always throw a paralyzing kunai at Hidan he wont dodge it.
Like when? She hasn't shown poison as standard equipment.

And a kunai is easy to dodge. Hidan could also deflect it with his scythe.

The Anti-Existence
08-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Tsunade kept up with Kabuto and Kabuto is specifically said to be Kakashi's level....

Besides, I coulda sworn I heard Hidan's weapon is a piece of ;);););) designed to cut and not kill. This way he got blood for the ritual but did not actually kill people with the scythe.
Am I wrong about that?

Also Boss Summon both takes Tsunade out of the danger of Hidan's melee and provides a nice acid attack to melt Hidan down to immortal goo.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Hidan was going blow-for-blow with Kakashi, and keeping up with him in battle. That should put hit reactions and speed above Tsunade's. His Pludo (3 Bladed Scythe) could impale her, and draw blood for the curse, or she would die of blood loss. It's your choice, but either way, she loses.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 09:09 PM
If Sakura uses poison she does and Tsunade has shown she has the capabilites to use if she wanted to. When she used it Jiraiya. Also she has dodging skills on the level where she can dodge Hidan. The last fight you seen her moving slow because Kabuto sliced her leg.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 09:11 PM
If Sakura uses poison she does and Tsunade has shown she has the capabilites to use if she wanted to Just because Sakura does something doesn't mean Tsunade does. Tsunade has never used poison to date. What she did to Jiraiya wasn't poison.

And even if there were proof that she uses poison(which there isn't) she couldn't without prep, which she doesn't have. So Sucknade is boned no matter how you look at it.

Also she has dodging skills on the level where she can dodge Hidan.

Prove it.

Kuromaki
08-18-2010, 09:11 PM
If Sakura uses poison she does and Tsunade has shown she has the capabilites to use if she wanted to. When she used it Jiraiya. Also she has dodging skills on the level where she can dodge Hidan. The last fight you seen her moving slow because Kabuto sliced her leg.
Naruto can use Rasenshuriken, doesn't mean Jiraiya can too. And like I said, it's not standard equipment for Tsunade.

Even if she did have it, Hidan can dodge or deflect.

Akatsuki X
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Hidan cuts her head off.
GG.

Honestly, it would be near impossible for Tsunade to land a punch, with Hidan's reaction speed being able to match Kakashi's.

Even is she had the chance to summon Katsuya, acid slime has shown no real incredible speed feats, and Hidan can simply slice throw it or walk around the slug.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Alright forget the poison Tsunade has the dodging skills to evade poison. If she release her seal Hidan weapon will be useless against her. Eventualy she will catch it and smash him. He wont die but he wont recover neither.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Alright forget the poison Tsunade has the dodging skills to evade poison. If she release her seal Hidan weapon will be useless against her. Eventualy she will catch it and smash him. He wont die but he wont recover neither.
What proof is there that releasing this seal will protect her from being stabbed in the heart? I don't think there is any, but I'd love to hear the chapter and page so I can look it up.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 10:45 PM
The fact that she got sliced the hell up by orichimaru and kept going at him. Thats my proof. What proof is there that Hidan can take out Tsunade easily who did he beat Asuma. That dude is weak as hell even more so than Tsunade.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 11:02 PM
That is durability, that's not some kind of defense. And if it weren't for plot, Hidan would of killed Shikamaru as well. You must not understand that Hidan was reacting to, and keeping up with Kakashi who is leagues above Tsunade.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 11:19 PM
First off all that was not durability that was high speed healing and defence is what its used for. Second on a fair fighting location Shikamru can hold his own against Hidan. Hidan is stronger than shikamru. But he cant out think him. With Hidan you dont have to have an straight out fight with him. He is easily maneuvered and can be out smarted. But in straight up combat he is deadly. Tsunade can still hold her own in a close up slash fight which he would lose. Dont forget she is a medical ninja he can cut his ligaments so he cant even move anymore. Tsunade is still hokage.(threw in a little hype)

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 11:52 PM
First off all that was not durability that was high speed healing and defence is what its used for. Second on a fair fighting location Shikamru can hold his own against Hidan. Hidan is stronger than shikamru. But he cant out think him. With Hidan you dont have to have an straight out fight with him. He is easily maneuvered and can be out smarted. But in straight up combat he is deadly. Tsunade can still hold her own in a close up slash fight which he would lose. Dont forget she is a medical ninja he can cut his ligaments so he cant even move anymore. Tsunade is still hokage.(threw in a little hype)
High speed healing isn't going to save her when a scythe is stuck in her head or her heart. Yes, Shikamaru needs the right batle location and time to make a plan. Hidan would win in a fight without prep and in an open area anyday.

Okay, lets say Tsunade uses medical ninjutsu and takes out one of Hidans arms. Hidan uses the other and puts the blade into her head. The end.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 05:48 AM
High speed healing is not her only defense she is extremely skilled at dodging since she is a med ninja. Unless Hidan has some skill were he cn hold her which he cant he is faster but not stronger. The minute he comes close for the kill its over. Her healing power will protect her from the slashes that touch her. All she has to do is touch him once and shut down his nervous system with her lightning jutsu whch she has. Go back to Tsunade vs Kabuto in the show if you wanna challenge me on that one. Hidan is oppenent Tsunade would shine on. Kakuza would be more suited to kill her.

skillr
08-19-2010, 06:29 AM
katsuya wud help her A LOT and she cud paralyze him. i think tsunade wud win but if hidan gets her blood its over

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Even if he gets her blood once he tries to do the ritual she would crush him.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Yeah, because she has amazing speed feats.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Being sarcatic huh that all Hidan has is speed over her. She has the skillls to eventualy corner him.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Being sarcatic huh that all Hidan has is speed over her. She has the skillls to eventualy corner him.

That's how I roll, you know? ;)

That's all he needs. Did you notice that he's immortal, and she has nothing to kill him? She has to take out a knife, then run over to him. By the time that's done, she's dead from the ritual. Remember when Asuma was running at Hidan, and Hidan stabbed himself in the leg? It's the same thing with Tsunade.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:31 AM
I never said he was going to kill him he can die. Buy you do know he cant get up if his body is trashed. As I said before if he exchanges blows with Tsunade he wont win. She destroy his body with precision if they go heads up.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 07:39 AM
I never said he was going to kill him he can die. Buy you do know he cant get up if his body is trashed. As I said before if he exchanges blows with Tsunade he wont win. She destroy his body with precision if the go heas up.

That's the goal of the fight. Now I have no idea what you're talking about. Please explain.

Yes he can. His tanking level is at least building plus, Tsunade is Multi-Building, but she won't be able to take apart his body with a punch. If his body parts aren't off, he can still get up. Doesn't matter how badly his body is wreaked so long as it's intact.

If he gets that close, he's going to end up just chopping her head off. That's the problem. She can't get close to Hidan so long as he has his scythe. She'll just get chopped up. End of story.

She's not strong enough to take off body parts, she hasn't proven that her punches can do that. She'd have to be Kastro's (Hunter X Hunter) strength, he was able to rip off Hisoka's arm without trying. Now tell me, do you really think that's possible for Tsunade to do?

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:47 AM
That's the goal of the fight. Now I have no idea what you're talking about. Please explain.

Yes he can. His tanking level is at least building plus, Tsunade is Multi-Building, but she won't be able to take apart his body with a punch. If his body parts aren't off, he can still get up. Doesn't matter how badly his body is wreaked so long as it's intact.

If he gets that close, he's going to end up just chopping her head off. That's the problem. She can't get close to Hidan so long as he has his scythe. She'll just get chopped up. End of story.

She's not strong enough to take off body parts, she hasn't proven that her punches can do that. She'd have to be Kastro's (Hunter X Hunter) strength, he was able to rip off Hisoka's arm without trying. Now tell me, do you really think that's possible for Tsunade to do?
Tsunade has that much strength plus thats her number one attribute. As far his scythe goes she has the strength to destroy it. That means he will be forced to come in for the kill using his smaller weapon. Hidan body is immortal but if certain parts is destroyed he cant move. If it the type of death match you want if she finishes him off with a punch to the skull it is over.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Tsunade has that much strength plus thats her number one attribute. As far his scythe goes she has the strength to destroy it. That means he will be forced to come in for the kill using his smaller weapon. Hidan body is immortal but if certain parts is destroyed he cant move. If it the type of death match you want if she finishes him off with a punch to the skull it is over.

Lol, what? I don't think you know who Kastro is, then. Tsunade has no possible way to do that, prove me wrong.

It doesn't matter if it's her number one attribute, she's not strong enough to do jack to Hidan through Taijutsu.

What the hell is this? She'd get stabbed if she tried to catch it and break it, or just punch it, then she's screwed anyway because she can't hit Hidan anymore. So either way she ends up dead.

Like his leg, and his head, but it doesn't really matter much because of the fact that she can't get to Hidan to take off those body parts. He'll stab her before she gets the chance to even try to stab him or take off a body part.

She can't get in that close, how many times do I have to say that?

Kiseki
08-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Hidan has full advantage in any situation.
Tsunade isn't a person to think straight/calm during a fight.
Just her character/personality is huge disatvantage.
And... Hidan's speed is no match for her too btw.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Lol, what? I don't think you know who Kastro is, then. Tsunade has no possible way to do that, prove me wrong.

It doesn't matter if it's her number one attribute, she's not strong enough to do jack to Hidan through Taijutsu.

What the hell is this? She'd get stabbed if she tried to catch it and break it, or just punch it, then she's screwed anyway because she can't hit Hidan anymore. So either way she ends up dead.

Like his leg, and his head, but it doesn't really matter much because of the fact that she can't get to Hidan to take off those body parts. He'll stab her before she gets the chance to even try to stab him or take off a body part.

She can't get in that close, how many times do I have to say that?
One I know who Kasto. Tsunade is the type to counter lets go back to the Oro fight once again he was way faster than her comparable to Hidan. But she waited till the moment he attacked grabbed the sword broke it and smashed on him. It will be over once she closes that gap. Hidan doesnt have a killer finisher that would put her down for good. On the discussion of closing the gap Hidan will closes it himself he doesnt fear bodily harm. She has to the the strength to destoy landscapes and you say she doesnt have the strength to rip Hidan apart.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Hidan has full advantage in any situation.
Tsunade isn't a person to think straight/calm during a fight.
Just her character/personality is huge disatvantage.
And... Hidan's speed is no match for her too btw.

Is that why she was able to keep a cool head in the Pain Invasion Arc to come up with a plan? xD Although she still ended up getting the crap kicked out of her.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Is that why she was able to keep a cool head in the Pain Invasion Arc to come up with a plan? xD Although she still ended up getting the crap kicked out of her.
Timeout she did not even fight pain she was keeping everybody who was dumb enough to attack him.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:15 AM
One I know who Kasto. Tsunade is the type to counter lets go back to the Oro fight once again he was way faster than her comparable to Hidan. But she waited till the moment he attacked grabbed the sword broke it and smashed on him. It will be over once she closes that gap. Hidan doesnt have a killer finisher that would put her down for good. On the discussion of closing the gap Hidan will closes it himself he doesnt fear bodily harm. She has to the the strength to destoy landscapes and you say she doesnt have the strength to rip Hidan apart.

I somehow have my doubts about that. You have no idea what feats Tsunade would have to show to be able to rip off an arm with her bare hand.

No she isn't. Let's go back to Tsunade Vs. Orochimaru fight when she came out of nowhere and tried to kick him and Kabuto unprevoked.

Oh, gee, he wasn't using a three bladed scythe, so this is completely different. What's up? :lol:

No it won't because Hidan can redirect the blade to hit her in a different direction.

Yes he does. He has a blade. The curse. And Immortality. He stabs himself through the heart. GG.

She doesn't. Again, what's up? :lol:

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Timeout she did not even fight pain she was keeping everybody who was dumb enough to attack him.

Didn't say she did. She still got the crap kicked out of her, regardless, and that's what I said.

Kiseki
08-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Doesn't matter if she makes a plan or not.
Most of the time she fails, plan or no plan! o-o
Kabuto almost killed her. I mean.. come on!

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Doesn't matter if she makes a plan or not.
Most of the time she fails, plan or no plan! o-o
Kabuto almost killed her. I mean.. come on!

She still thought, which you said she didn't do. :lol:

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 08:41 AM
I somehow have my doubts about that. You have no idea what feats Tsunade would have to show to be able to rip off an arm with her bare hand.

No she isn't. Let's go back to Tsunade Vs. Orochimaru fight when she came out of nowhere and tried to kick him and Kabuto unprevoked.

Oh, gee, he wasn't using a three bladed scythe, so this is completely different. What's up? :lol:

No it won't because Hidan can redirect the blade to hit her in a different direction.

Yes he does. He has a blade. The curse. And Immortality. He stabs himself through the heart. GG.

She doesn't. Again, what's up? :lol:
Thats because they dont show Tsunade like that. Thats why there are no feats.
Thats what her healing powers are for I see how you keep ignoring that.
Two she has enough defensive capabilities to defend against the changing directions. She taught sakura her dodging skills if you say Sakura is better than her you should be shot. Sasori wasnt exactly slow.
The curse he wouldnt get a chance to use it.
They exchange blows she paralyze him with her lightning jutsu smash his skull over. Your ball.:lol:

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Thats because they dont show Tsunade like that. Thats why there are no feats.
Thats what her healing powers are for I see how you keep ignoring that.
Two she has enough defensive capabilities to defend against the changing directions. She taught sakura her dodging skills if you say Sakura is better than her you should be shot. Sasori wasnt exactly slow.
The curse he wouldnt get a chance to use it.
They exchange blows she paralyze him with her lightning jutsu smash his skull over. Your ball.:lol:

Because she isn't strong enough to do that. And that's exactly why they don't show her like that. You just proved my point even further.

Because Hidan is going to stand there and let her heal herself.

Yeah, but people get tired eventually. You're right, they both suck. For the third time, what's up? :lol: Yeah, actually, Sasori is slow.

Yes he would. HE NEEDS ONE DROP OF BLOOD. Why don't you get that? Plus Tsunade has no knowledge.

Please come up with a valid debate that's not so tedious. Your ball. :lol:

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Because she isn't strong enough to do that. And that's exactly why they don't show her like that. You just proved my point even further.

Because Hidan is going to stand there and let her heal herself.

Yeah, but people get tired eventually. You're right, they both suck. For the third time, what's up? :lol: Yeah, actually, Sasori is slow.

Yes he would. HE NEEDS ONE DROP OF BLOOD. Why don't you get that? Plus Tsunade has no knowledge.

Please come up with a valid debate that's not so tedious. Your ball. :lol:

One she isnt shown because she is never plot related.
Hidan wont let her do anything it is called high speed healing without the seal. Go back and look at the ability yourself instead of debating about it. You are on a computer.:lol:
The ritual is a process if the ground is broken it does not work. She doesnt have to have pre knowledge to stop a jutsu. Swishh your ball:lol:

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 09:00 AM
She would be dead if not for plot.

Yes, I am. And I know for a fact that Hidan would not let her heal herself.

Okay. So he kills her by stabbing her by himself.

Yours again.

Btw, Firsties, click the button.

The 1st Hokage
08-19-2010, 09:05 AM
Okay, this is about to turn into a flame war, so I'mma lock this.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/closed.gif