PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Hinata Theory

naruto_jock
08-18-2010, 04:39 PM
As I'm surfing the net for new Naruto pics, I saw this one pic of Hinata in a full Akatsuki outfit with the robe and hat. The pic looked legit and the first thing that came to me was "There's no way that Hinata would do this. She's too loyal to Konoha, she's kind, and she loves Naruto too much." Once I said the Naruto part, something clicked inside. What if Hinata really does go to the Akatsuki because of Naruto's future actions. How would that happen? Well, I got the idea that now Naruto has met his mother and his mother saying to date/marry a girl that's like her, everything points to Sakura. (Ugh, I know.) So if Naruto still loves Sakura and talks to Hinata about it, do you think Hinata would do something this drastic? Discuss now......

SageKyuubi
08-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Thats a good theory but i think Hinata already knows how Naruto feels about Sakura, because in the past i think he indicated that he had feelings for Sakura for example; When team 7 was announced Naruto cheered the moment they said he was on the same team as Sakura

naruto_jock
08-18-2010, 04:48 PM
But even if Hinata knew that, she still saved Naruto from Pein by putting her life at risk.

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Madara kills Hinata before Hinata tries to join Akatsuki. She's too weak.

SageKyuubi
08-18-2010, 04:57 PM
True but Naruto did turn down Sakura when she asked him to stop searching for Sasuke and to stay with her, so I think at the moment things are looking good for Hinata

naruto_jock
08-18-2010, 05:00 PM

Unless he uses her to get some kind of info on Naruto. Just saying. XD

True but Naruto did turn down Sakura when she asked him to stop searching for Sasuke and to stay with her, so I think at the moment things are looking good for Hinata

That's what I was thinking too until Naruto's mom said to date someone like her. That puts a monkey wrench in everything again. XDDD

FlyingThunderGod
08-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Exactly they wont even let her join

SageKyuubi
08-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Sakura may have the same temper as Naruto's mom but it looks like Hinata is getting longer hair like Naruto's mom. And Naruto's parents did meet because of Kushina's hair `;)

TheBlackChidori
08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
The true heir of the Byakugan finally emerges, when the evil takes Hinata over?

I like it. I can honestly see this being one of the most shocking twists ever. And I can also see it being totally plausible.

Hinata has loved Naruto from the start. She gave her life just to protect him and show him her strength against Pain. And finally, she told him her true feelings.

But we know that he loves Sakura. It's always been Sakura, and always will be. Sai was right when he said that the reason Naruto is still chasing Sasuke, was because he was doing it all for Sakura.

I dont think Kishi will just write Hinata's love out of the series. He's a master at tying up knots. And killing her off would be too predictable, since he just did that against Pain.

Bulldog
08-18-2010, 06:57 PM
she seems like the kinda psycho biatch then have kabuto kill naruto and have kabuto summon naruto and they can be togather forever and ever.

DevotedJashinist
08-18-2010, 07:12 PM
she seems like the kinda psycho biatch then have kabuto kill naruto and have kabuto summon naruto and they can be togather forever and ever.
0_o Come be with me Naruto. Forever and ever and ever...
(lol, The Shining reference)

D 2008
08-18-2010, 07:14 PM
This is how Hinata would join the akatsuki.

Hinata: `:oops: Naruto I love you
Naruto: Sorry Hinata but I like Sakura
Hinata: `:shock:
Naruto: We can still be friends
Hinata: `#( That's it I put my life on the line for you and this is how you treat me.
Naruto: `o.o"
Hinata: Thats it Im joining the akatsuki
Naruto:`:shock:

mrsticky005
08-19-2010, 04:15 AM
As I'm surfing the net for new Naruto pics, I saw this one pic of Hinata in a full Akatsuki outfit with the robe and hat. The pic looked legit and the first thing that came to me was "There's no way that Hinata would do this. She's too loyal to Konoha, she's kind, and she loves Naruto too much." Once I said the Naruto part, something clicked inside. What if Hinata really does go to the Akatsuki because of Naruto's future actions. How would that happen? Well, I got the idea that now Naruto has met his mother and his mother saying to date/marry a girl that's like her, everything points to Sakura. (Ugh, I know.) So if Naruto still loves Sakura and talks to Hinata about it, do you think Hinata would do something this drastic? Discuss now......

Not gonna happen. Better not happen.

This is like if you asked someone out on a date and you got rejected
and decided then that because of that you were gonna become a terrorist.

There's probably not going to be any major Hinata revelations anytime
soon. Really though, do they always have to revolve around Hinata x Naruto? Seriously people could you use a bit more imagination?

If we're going to have a Hinata plot in the story it should be about her
and the Hidden Cloud and setting things straight. Remember how the
Cloud Ninja tried to kidnap her? That's far more interesting. To me at least.

slyfoxx
08-19-2010, 07:17 AM
If Naruto picks Sakara ....Wait sakara loves sasuke... this all starting to become daytime drama...but after someones says they love u and prove it by almost dieing to save u and pick the person that never gave u a chance til u became the strongest..that kinda make u a jerk. Sakara and Sasuke kiss before he left that one moment may live on in her head forever see his fangirl forever!! Go Hinata!!

Kiseki
08-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Naruto will marry Sasuke. You wait and see.. / cough

I think Hinata is capable of surprising things.
Just like she told out of the blue she loves Naruto.
But those are words only. I wanna see her energetic 100%

mrsticky005
08-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Naruto will marry Sasuke. You wait and see.. / cough

I think Hinata is capable of surprising things.
Just like she told out of the blue she loves Naruto.
But those are words only. I wanna see her energetic 100%

Uh oh make out paradise is slowing taking over the town bookstore `:P

Narutorious
08-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Hinata isn't the type to be disappointed by Naruto's action, Hinata didn't save Naruto's life so that Naruto would go out with her, Hinata knows how Naruto feels about Sakura & she accepts that, end of story.

mrsticky005
08-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Hinata isn't the type to be disappointed by Naruto's action, Hinata didn't save Naruto's life so that Naruto would go out with her, Hinata knows how Naruto feels about Sakura & she accepts that, end of story.

Either that or she's plotting murder :lol:

Mini-Chan
08-19-2010, 10:15 AM
If Naruto picks Sakara ....Wait sakara loves sasuke... this all starting to become daytime drama...but after someones says they love u and prove it by almost dieing to save u and pick the person that never gave u a chance til u became the strongest..that kinda make u a jerk. Sakara and Sasuke kiss before he left that one moment may live on in her head forever see his fangirl forever!! Go Hinata!!

Sasuke and Sakura haven't kissed. I can't say I think they ever will (he did try to kill her twice). Kishi will be a bad writer in my eyes if Sasuke gives a love confession after everything he has done. Too out of
character.

naruto_jock
08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Sasuke and Sakura haven't kissed. I can't say I think they ever will (he did try to kill her twice). Kishi will be a bad writer in my eyes if Sasuke gives a love confession after everything he has done. Too out of
character.

It would definetely be bizarre if Kishimoto-sama did that with Sasuke. + rep for you.

Vermillian
08-19-2010, 10:23 AM

i like this theory :twisted:

mrsticky005
08-19-2010, 10:30 AM
i like this theory :twisted:

Naruto: Hey Hinata what'cha doing with that kunai
Hinata: Um....I..um...am gonna....um k-kill you...
Naruto: Wait...what?
Hinata: Um...um...
KER-STAB
Naruto: GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! CURSE YOU!!
Hinata: I'm s-sorry...I..I mean d-die
KER STAB-NESS!!
Naruto: MY LUNGS!!! THEY BURN!!
Hinata: Eeek! Um um Naruto um ummm die
Naruto: (dead)

Later

Ibiki: Alright who murdered Naruto?
Iruka: Well clearly Hinata did...I mean she's covered in his blood.
Ibiki: Hinata!
Hinata: Um..y-yes sir?
Ibiki: Did you murder Naruto?
Hinata: Um...I..I..uh..um..uh I..Naruto...umm..
Ibiki: See Iruka she is scared out of her wits! She's no murderer!
Iruka: What!? This is about as outrageous as me having my own filler arc!
Hinata (thought): Exactly as planned :twisted:

naruto_jock
08-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Naruto: Hey Hinata what'cha doing with that kunai
Hinata: Um....I..um...am gonna....um k-kill you...
Naruto: Wait...what?
Hinata: Um...um...
KER-STAB
Naruto: GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! CURSE YOU!!
Hinata: I'm s-sorry...I..I mean d-die
KER STAB-NESS!!
Naruto: MY LUNGS!!! THEY BURN!!
Hinata: Eeek! Um um Naruto um ummm die
Naruto: (dead)

Later

Ibiki: Alright who murdered Naruto?
Iruka: Well clearly Hinata did...I mean she's covered in his blood.
Ibiki: Hinata!
Hinata: Um..y-yes sir?
Ibiki: Did you murder Naruto?
Hinata: Um...I..I..uh..um..uh I..Naruto...umm..
Ibiki: See Iruka she is scared out of her wits! She's no murderer!
Iruka: What!? This is about as outrageous as me having my own filler arc!
Hinata (thought): Exactly as planned :twisted:

That would really suck if Hinata turns bad. I really hope that doesn't happen. But great story though Stick-man. :lol:

Kiseki
08-19-2010, 10:37 AM
/ faceplams
I only visit that section like.. 3 times in a whole week :lol:
Posted here because this thread belongs to a friend of mine ;3

Lady Tsunade
08-19-2010, 10:39 AM
No way in hell. Lol to put things bluntly.

Narutorious
08-19-2010, 12:03 PM

LOL, yeah. But seriously, people need to get through their heads that Hinata wasn't expecting anything in return, if NaruHina happens then it happens.

Wooster
08-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Hmm, I like better when Sticky takes over Make-Out Paradise. ;)

Red
08-19-2010, 12:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA no.

mrsticky005
08-19-2010, 12:52 PM
That would really suck if Hinata turns bad. I really hope that doesn't happen. But great story though Stick-man. :lol:

I agree. Hinata and Lee are just too wholesome to be evil.

http://www.rob-clarkson.com/duff-brewery/devil-flanders.jpg

Hm perhaps I spoke too soon.

/ faceplams
I only visit that section like.. 3 times in a whole week :lol:
Posted here because this thread belongs to a friend of mine ;3

I know but the thread was turning into less of Hinata joining the
Akatsuki and more into Hinata vs Sakura for the prize of Naruto.

LOL, yeah. But seriously, people need to get through their heads that Hinata wasn't expecting anything in return, if NaruHina happens then it happens.

Hinata may have not expected anything in return (hence why she's
so shy around Naruto) but she definitely wanted Naruto to love her.
It's kind of a pitiful situation.

Hmm, I like better when Sticky takes over Make-Out Paradise. ;)

Where would they be without me? :lol:

Hidden Ninja45
08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
LOLz That is not going to happen. And the pic you saw was fake. Hinata would never go against Naruto like that. Unless she has some hidden alternate personality that is going to come out of nowhere.

naruto_jock
08-19-2010, 01:38 PM
I agree. Hinata and Lee are just too wholesome to be evil.

http://www.rob-clarkson.com/duff-brewery/devil-flanders.jpg

Hm perhaps I spoke too soon.

Hinata may have not expected anything in return (hence why she's
so shy around Naruto) but she definitely wanted Naruto to love her.
It's kind of a pitiful situation.

Ikr?! To see Lee and Hinata go evil is like watching Barrack Obama losing his cool or something like that. XDDD

mrsticky005
08-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Ikr?! To see Lee and Hinata go evil is like watching Barrack Obama losing his cool or something like that. XDDD

Really?

I could totally see Obama lose his cool.
Interview with Fox News would do just that.

George W Bush is the one I see less of losing his cool.
Bush would be more used to people ragging on him.

Compare

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WMpSC7nK3os/SoTSuGegYKI/AAAAAAAAD2E/GOw_gnmT4H4/s400/Obama_Confused_200.jpg "#$@#ing Economy!!!"

http://www.bestoftheleftpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/george-w-bush.jpg"Did I do that?" :lol:

Link
08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
no, no, and no. Hinata is to good of a person to join akatsuki, even if Naruto didn't like her.

Kiseki
08-19-2010, 03:55 PM

Yeah... you got a point there. ;)

Where would they be without you?
It would be a disaster my dear. Just ... / sad face
:P

Mikahel
08-19-2010, 06:34 PM
This is a really good theory

clayartisabang!
08-21-2010, 12:21 AM
lol,this is an awsome theory!!!She'd have to get super ssasuke ish and spiteful but I think she can possibly lose it xDD She has too do something major, i mean HELLO. Shes the only other kunoichi that gets attention, aside from the main one...Am I the only one who notices that???kishi is gonna do somethimg with her i bet!:D

taylor
08-22-2010, 12:52 PM
he only did that because he know something was up.

taylor
08-22-2010, 01:02 PM
yes finnal some one gets it!

taylor
08-22-2010, 01:03 PM
rofl`:P

SimpleGenin
08-27-2010, 03:59 AM
i personally think hinata is gonna end up with naruto. from the beginning, sakura has been wanting sasuke, it wouldnt be fair for the main character to get second hand girl. unlike sakura, hinata knows what she wants.

FanBoy
08-31-2010, 06:53 PM
Guys if you want to talk about realtion things just go to make out tactics rather then talking about it on town bookstore.

zerosameri
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
There is no way Hinata will become evil. It may be cool, but it's just one of though things.

SilentBlade
11-22-2010, 06:24 PM
I don't think anyone else is headed to the Akatsuki to be honest with you. The organization ran it's purpose and no longer serves one, now it's just "Team Madara." If you consider the Akatsuki, it was to gather the tailed beasts and was "run" by Nagato, by the time he died, they had most of the tailed beasts leaving the eight and nine-tails to go.

Now it's more or less Kabuto, Sauske, Zetsu and a TON of undead ninja, what possible purpose would she serve to them? That and if you consider the character herself, it would be sooo out of the nature of of the individual (and that could be said about most of the shinobi alliance).

DeemonFox
11-22-2010, 07:38 PM
I don't think anyone else is headed to the Akatsuki to be honest with you. The organization ran it's purpose and no longer serves one, now it's just "Team Madara." If you consider the Akatsuki, it was to gather the tailed beasts and was "run" by Nagato, by the time he died, they had most of the tailed beasts leaving the eight and nine-tails to go.

Now it's more or less Kabuto, Sauske, Zetsu and a TON of undead ninja, what possible purpose would she serve to them? That and if you consider the character herself, it would be sooo out of the nature of of the individual (and that could be said about most of the shinobi alliance).

Who cares about purpose? Undead/Immortal Akatsuki FTW!!

HiddenRoar
11-22-2010, 07:42 PM
As I'm surfing the net for new Naruto pics, I saw this one pic of Hinata in a full Akatsuki outfit with the robe and hat. The pic looked legit

Stopped reading there. Fans also drew Naruto, Sakura, hell... even Obito in Akatsuki garb.

Plus, other people have pointed out that Hinata isn't Akatsuki material.

Wind Style Naruto
11-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I have an better more ridiculous theory:

After the war is over the 5 Ninja Nartions decided to divide the Tailed Beasts among nations again and give the 2 Tails to Konoha. The Leaf elders decided to give the 2 Tails to the Hyugas for special reasons. The Hyugas chose Hinata as a legitimate heiress and gave her the 2 Tails and so ahe became an Jinchuriki. Badaboombadaboom she marries Naruto as an special reason to secure peace in the Leaf. Then later she and Naruto do the bambamboom and have kids who have traces of kyubi and 2-tails chakra in them and large amounts of chakra.

Hows that of a theory?

Inoichi
11-23-2010, 12:46 AM
i love hinata, she's my fav char, but i have to say this: she's too unskilled for akatsuki...

VampireCat
04-13-2011, 05:41 AM
She would be happy for him. I just can't imagine Hinata in Akatsuki.

Kreegah!!!
04-13-2011, 11:57 AM
No, she wouldn't join Akatsuki. Neji would though, upon learning Naruto's teamed up with a Cloud-nin and spurned the love of his cousin, causing her to hang herself. And now the Alliance is screwed.

naruto_jock
04-13-2011, 12:00 PM
No, she wouldn't join Akatsuki. Neji would though, upon learning Naruto's teamed up with a Cloud-nin and spurned the love of his cousin, causing her to hang herself. And now the Alliance is screwed.

lolwut? O=O

Kreegah!!!
04-13-2011, 02:10 PM
lolwut? O=O

Neji would be distraught that Hiunata hanged herself because Naruto turned her down. When Neji realizes that Naruto is friends with Killer Bee, a Cloud ninja from whence came his father's killers, so to speak, he will turn against him.

But personally I feel Naruto will shack up with Ino.

Danielle
04-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Neji would be distraught that Hiunata hanged herself because Naruto turned her down. When Neji realizes that Naruto is friends with Killer Bee, a Cloud ninja from whence came his father's killers, so to speak, he will turn against him.

But personally I feel Naruto will shack up with Ino.
Why Ino?

Kreegah!!!
04-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Ino is just a perfect match. That's all.

naruto_jock
04-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah, but Neji is fighting with other ninja from the Cloud in the war and he knows that KB is a Cloud shinobi since everyone in the shinobi army was informed that the 8-tails and 9-tailes kyuubis were going to be protected from Madara.

Wooster
04-14-2011, 07:14 AM
Because Ino sleeps with all the boys in town. It is just Naruto's turn. After he has sown his oats, he can settle down with Hinata. :ugeek:

Kreegah!!!
04-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah, but Neji is fighting with other ninja from the Cloud in the war and he knows that KB is a Cloud shinobi since everyone in the shinobi army was informed that the 8-tails and 9-tailes kyuubis were going to be protected from Madara.

All the more reason he'll hate what happens. He'll think the Cloud was poisoning Naruto against the Leaf in general, Hyuuga in particular. Tragic Tale, but it is as things must be.

@Wooster: Nah, Ino will stay. Kages get great pay after all.:mrgreen:

Wooster
04-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Doesn't matter what Ino wants, hoars get kicked to the curb when you make it big.

naruto_jock
04-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Well right now I couldn't see Hinata becoming a part of Akatsuki. I think something happens where Naruto maybe saves Hinata in a fight and Neji dies for her. That's what I think will happen.

Minoru
04-16-2011, 02:03 AM
I dont think Neji will die for her, but I could never Imagine Hinata as an Akatsuki member.

Wooster
04-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Neji wouldn't die for Hinata. Maybe Kiba would, maybe.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
04-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Hinata's gonna be like Sasuke...EMO...xD

Wooster
04-19-2011, 06:50 AM
Hinata is too much of a coward to be emo. Now an alcoholic...

Namikaze_Naruto
04-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Considering they showed that Kushina is an extremely skilled and capable kunoichi, which would make one believe she was also knowledgeable, I would doubt it if one of her final words of wisdom were 'marry someone who looks like me.' What kind of sick mother would wish that on her son? I doubt a sane mother's dying wish would be that her son grows up to be sexual with someone who has a physical resemblance to the female who gave him birth. This is just taking the oedipal complex too far.

Kushina died for him. Hinata was willing to die for him. I would think that similarity is much more important to Kushina.

If that isn't enough for you: Kushina was fearless, and stuck to her principles. Hinata has proven fearless/not afraid of death and that she sticks true to her nindo (which she took from Naruto). Sakura has proven she isn't even able to stick to her own promises to herself (such as her multiple times saying she won't rely on Naruto anymore, or that she will kill Sasuke). Kushina said don't pick a weirdo. Naruto has said he doesn't think Hinata is weird. Kushina was said to be a kind person, but had a temper. Hinata is seen as a kind person. Sakura has a temper and is a bit of a b!tch, whose only kindness was after Naruto saved the entire village. Kushina was said to be a beauty. Hinata is of described as the cute shy girl (by fans, I don't think Kishi has said anything on this). Sakura is, and Kishi has personally said this, not attractive. I would think if you were to look into Kushina's statement as you have, it overwhelmingly favors Hinata.

USSJ
04-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Sakura has a temper and is a bit of a b!tch, whose only kindness was after Naruto saved the entire village.
sakura has long already respected and liked naruto even so far as the chunin exams. after he saved his headband from zabuza, sakura realised he wasnt just an annoying knucklehead. and then when naruto faced kiba, even hinata didnt look confident but sakura was one of the only ones who did and cheered him on. then he saved her life from gaara and she got even more respect. the annoying aspect of sakura with hitting naruto was overdone by the anime. she has always tried to be a good person but is human and flawed. thats the appeal. hinata is too lovey dovey and innocent for naruto's tastes and mine.

what kushina was looking for for naruto isnt just someone willing to die to protect naruto but to accept him, and understand him. hinata isnt confident in narutos abilities, thinking she needs to go save him from pain. sakura meanwhile was the one who ended up taking charge and rescuing her! with no death wish of her own! sakura believes in naruto and sasuke, which is her true strength, not necessarily her own. its that selfless belief that drives her character. the boys inspire her to be stronger. plus it seems sakuras destiny to surpass her master, but hinata might always lag behind guy.

Namikaze_Naruto
04-21-2011, 09:03 PM
sakura has long already respected and liked naruto even so far as the chunin exams. after he saved his headband from zabuza, sakura realised he wasnt just an annoying knucklehead. and then when naruto faced kiba, even hinata didnt look confident but sakura was one of the only ones who did and cheered him on. then he saved her life from gaara and she got even more respect. the annoying aspect of sakura with hitting naruto was overdone by the anime. she has always tried to be a good person but is human and flawed. thats the appeal. hinata is too lovey dovey and innocent for naruto's tastes and mine.

what kushina was looking for for naruto isnt just someone willing to die to protect naruto but to accept him, and understand him. hinata isnt confident in narutos abilities, thinking she needs to go save him from pain. sakura meanwhile was the one who ended up taking charge and rescuing her! with no death wish of her own! sakura believes in naruto and sasuke, which is her true strength, not necessarily her own. its that selfless belief that drives her character. the boys inspire her to be stronger. plus it seems sakuras destiny to surpass her master, but hinata might always lag behind guy.

Respect is not kindness. Madara respected Hashirama, but he hated him. Of course she respects him, the entire village does. That much is obvious.

Too lovey dovey? They barely show her except when she is around Naruto; we know nearly nothing about her. As for Naruto's taste, as I pointed out he has already said that he likes people like her. So she is the type of person he likes, but not of his taste? That doesn't make sense.

You are saying that upon seeing him pinned into the ground by multiple chakra rods so that he was immobilized by the most powerful single person to ever attack the village, and then standing up to protect that immobile/powerless person, she doesn't trust his abilities? Despite the fact that she was the first person to route for Naruto when he fought Kiba and was at a disadvantage, when Kiba was her own teammate. To you, that is not having confidence in a person? I think most people would consider that supporting people you believe in. As for Sakura saving her, I don't view someone who sits on the sideline, literally just watches, and then heals those who actually went to aid someone who is fighting for the future of the village and world as someone who takes charge. Since when is sitting on the sideline ever considered taking charge?

Sakura believes in Naruto, but she idolizes Sasuke. She puts Sasuke up on a pedestal based off of her childhood feelings, even claiming that her goal as a child is to 'win' Sasuke. How is that selfless? That is the pinnacle of selfishness! Not to mention her lies to Naruto about her feelings so that she can justify her goal to kill Sasuke, which she cannot do because of her feelings for him despite his heinous crimes (of which she doesn't know the true reasoning that we all know, so in her mind he actually is the world-class criminal he is renown for). And surpassing her master is an admirable goal, but don't act like Hinata trying to live up to the standard of the Hyuuga main branch while keeping up with Neji, considered the ultimate of the Hyuuga bloodline, is not an admirable goal as well.

AdamGamer
04-21-2011, 09:36 PM

This is a very interesting line of thought... what would take Hinata (who has been in the top 10 in popularity in how many polls?) and make her join the forces of the enemy? Well, depending on where you are in the story (TV v. DVD v. Japan/Hulu/Cruncyroll v. manga etc...) I could think of several triggers. I think two could have actually fit in the story line at some point or another...

One: The Akatski as originally envisioned were a force to stop war. Hinata really only became a ninja out of giri... she never wanted to fight, and it was her natural gental nature that makes her doubt her fighting abilities (in my opion, at least) and that doubt made her fail. So, I think that generally, the best way to state it is that she would have joined the original Akatski to stop wars (and pre knowing that she would have to kill Naruto...). And, since that would give her a focus that she could have never attained on her own, and combining that with her significant defensive skills, I could see her paired up with a primarily genjutsu/ninjutsu user as a team... she defends all the attacks, and the 'tricky' partner does the smashing...

Two: Hinata doesn't join the faction led by the "bad" akatski, but joins up with Konan to reform the akatski into what it was "meant" to be. The two of them would of course still end up being "mercs" but they would fight for the allied nations and look for a way to end wars rather than start them.

Hinata always envied Naruto, and his new found desire to end hate and end the cycle of revenge would definatly appeal to her, so I'd say that option two would be the most likely option. It also would have been a cool way for the story to work in Ninja from the smaller nations, as they may be under orders to "don't get involved" in the great war, but if they leave their nation to join with a mercenary band (the "good" akatski) then their nations would officially still be neutral, and the fighters would be outcasts... There are a lot of nations on the map of the Naruto world, it would be great to get to see a few more of those nations' fighters.

That's my take on this, hope the thread carries on, this one has been entertaining!

Zaichis
09-08-2011, 05:27 PM
well anyways naruto will fall in love with hinata guarantee that idk about sakura but she is too much in to sasuke hopefully he will comeback to the leaf but i don't think so considering he tried kill her but he was lost in the darkness everything is for the sake of his goal and i'm not the guy who cares about romance stuff i watch it just for the fights but i'm just putting it out there it's kinda obvious.

Dr.kidoma-kun
11-09-2011, 07:47 PM
that would have been an interesting plot twist for hinata to join the akatsuki. most of them, if not all are already dead so i don't understand why she would.

~Sakura Haruno~
11-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Hinata joining Akatsuki... it'd be illogical and overreacting, but I do like it. It'd make for an interesting twist.

Super Sanin 3
11-24-2011, 08:14 AM
Hinata loves Naruto but she's not selfish like Sakura :cool: and wouldn't care if he ended up with Sakura. She seemed to be quite happy even when Sakura hugged Naruto when he came back to the restored village

Biggs Darklighter
11-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Hinata loves Naruto but she's not selfish like Sakura :cool: and wouldn't care if he ended up with Sakura. She seemed to be quite happy even when Sakura hugged Naruto when he came back to the restored village

I think Hinata and Sakura both want what is best for Naruto, even if that meant he went to the other girl. I'd like to see the two get in some girl talk about Naruto though.

Rorin
11-24-2011, 08:41 AM
There is no purpose for her to join Akatsuki.

Kekkei genkai
01-17-2012, 07:12 PM
"Well, I got the idea that now Naruto has met his mother and his mother saying to date/marry a girl that's like her, everything points to Sakura. "

This didnt really happen did it? Because that sounds so stupid and who would ever say something like that lol?

Lari18
01-17-2012, 07:51 PM
"Well, I got the idea that now Naruto has met his mother and his mother saying to date/marry a girl that's like her, everything points to Sakura. "

This didnt really happen did it? Because that sounds so stupid and who would ever say something like that lol?

It did happen. Google it.

I'm gonna assume you're a boy. You grow up and marry a gorgeous woman who is successful, intelligent, and loving. Are you going to allow your wife to tell your son to marry a selfish skank?

If so, ;);););) man.

loganace
01-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I think sje will gain a new ability in the near future or already has one...
But even if Hinata knew that, she still saved Naruto from Pein by putting her life at risk.
She is still in love with him, whether he is with her or not. Also she probobly also wanted to not feel helpless and wanted to try to beat pein. I personally think that she would have helped Naruto either way.
Thats a good theory but i think Hinata already knows how Naruto feels about Sakura, because in the past i think he indicated that he had feelings for Sakura for example; When team 7 was announced Naruto cheered the moment they said he was on the same team as Sakura
Yea. It also hinted that she knows.

I think it would be cool. If she does join the Akatsuki I think it would be for a different reason.
Also can you PM me the link to the picture?

BoxHead
01-18-2012, 03:03 PM
This theory is badly awesome. Se doesn't seem like the crazy ex-gf type, though.

Hinata126
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM

Well good theory but no!
Hinata would never do that i am sorry but you see i am the number 1 Hinata fan and i would know

nine-tails chakra armor
02-13-2012, 06:30 PM
ok hinata is one of my favs. let knock off this she wont join because of naruto lets take him out the picture and ill give you a legit reason why she would. she is getting stronger and stronger as the series moves on. neji is training her what if after the war something happens and her clan l disowns(might have spelled that wrong i know.lmao) her for her actions on the battle field. maybe because of it she runs away, accepting her fate that she will never be an asset to the clan. very possiable for hinata to do not too much out of character. after the war a new akatsuki is formed. while she is roaming around she is recruted into the group for the sole purpose of lureing naruto out. naruto would try to save her if she did join cuz hinata is a member of the hidden leaf, perfect set up. while she is in the group she may grow even stronger. lots of people are saying she is too weak well remember akatsuki really didnt know who tobi was until half of them were dead.lol he seemed weak but wasnt. but i think her joining would be like the way sasuke joined he was only in the group for a short time, she may only be in it for a short time and after the group gets what they want they kill her. this is just an idea a possiability so dont go bashing my post.lol

--Coobreedan--
02-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Nah. Hinata wouldn't join the Akatsuki, even if that did happen. She'd go through some trouble though, but she would do anything bad.

Kirbyroth
02-14-2012, 05:01 PM
I doubt the even let her she not a S ranked criminal. Shes to nice to join them anyways.

SageKakashi
02-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Firstly, as already established, Hinata lacks power and experience to join the Akatsuki.

But regardless Hinata is the kind of character that would never be influenced by evil, she can be intimidated into not beleiving in herself but not evil.

nine-tails chakra armor
02-17-2012, 04:05 AM
true she is too nice but evil is not a factor who says all of them are evil. nagato thought he was good and the leaf were evil and from his stand point he is totally right. is the leaf's own itachi evil as we find out no. hes the total opposite hes good at heart he just puts on that image as evil but think about every encounter with itachi he never kills any of the character even when he has the chance.all we know of is the slaughter but that was ordered he did good by the hidden leaf. so being evil is not a requirement to be in akatsuki. but i do agree on her not being an s ranked ninja stopping her from being let in

Jutsu Junkie
02-18-2012, 12:37 AM
true she is too nice but evil is not a factor who says all of them are evil. nagato thought he was good and the leaf were evil and from his stand point he is totally right. is the leaf's own itachi evil as we find out no. hes the total opposite hes good at heart he just puts on that image as evil but think about every encounter with itachi he never kills any of the character even when he has the chance.all we know of is the slaughter but that was ordered he did good by the hidden leaf. so being evil is not a requirement to be in akatsuki. but i do agree on her not being an s ranked ninja stopping her from being let in

I totally disagree with this. Why do people persist in the misguided belief that Itachi was at all good? He's a baby killer. The fact that he supposedly did it to stop a civil war isn't really even a shadow of an excuse. He killed feeble old men and infants. Nagato was also evil, in that his ambition was peace through mass murder. Merely thinking you are good isn't good enough to be good. If that were the case, then every successful dictator in history should be considered saints. Most of them did what they did because they were pursuing some misguided vision of how the world should be. From their perspective, those visions were good things. Certainly Hitler and Chairman Mao fall into that category.

As the cliche puts it: the end does not justify the means.

To recap:

Itachi = evil
Nagato = evil

nine-tails chakra armor
02-18-2012, 03:38 AM
ok then on the same note naruto is evil also he may do good but he does it out of rage and anger which is evil. itachi followed orders how does that make him evil. he knows what he did was wrong thats why he wanted sasukle to klill him.for vengence and to restore the namke that itachi tarnished by following orders. as for nagato him killing leaf shinobi is payback not evil he seeks peace by control kinmda dictatorship. but you cant apply our culture to an anime the shinobi world has its own set of rules. fighting your rival is the best way to test your strength in our society to test strength we lift weight. it never says that nagatop was a mass murderer. he wanted revenge on the leaf for killing his family theirs nothing wrong in that. naruto kills him partially out of revenge for ero senin and kakashi and hinata.

Jutsu Junkie
02-18-2012, 12:40 PM
There's a difference between murder and killing, and there's a reason why premeditated murder (what Itachi did) is considered worse than fighting out of passion (what you claim Naruto did). Anyway, Naruto hasn't killed anyone yet. Most of his combat is constabulary (law enforcement) or security oriented (escorting people through dangerous areas). What Itachi did was on a whole different level, and just because he wanted to die at Sasuke's hands doesn't make him good. Also, I absolutely can judge another culture, because if I can't words like "evil" and "good" become totally meaningless. And if they are meaningless, then calling any of them good is just as pointless as calling them evil -- which mean's you'd still be wrong. And anyway, even by the standards of the Leaf, Itachi is still a criminal.

And killing for vengeance absolutely is wrong, because vengeance begets vengeance. Why do you think the Middle East is so screwed up? Did you not get the lesson from the Pain Arc? The whole point was that what Nagato was doing was the wrong way to go.

clayartisabang!
02-18-2012, 08:21 PM
After reading all of these post replies, I feel the need to discuss Hinata's purpose in the series.
Does anyone else remember her first word in her first appearance...I believe it went something like..." Naruto-kun<3"
xD
I do believe that she has to have some huge role and even if she doesnt get Naruto she would be okay as long as he's okay, right?
I'd also like to mention that Akasuki is basicly dead, but still it would be cool if she "made the cut" lol

Haku Uchiha
02-20-2012, 05:09 PM
she can't make the cut because she really isn't a S-rank ninja A-B rank maybe and also there is no way she can join because then Naruto would have to fight her or even kill her also the Leaf Ninja would have to fight her which would cause problems

AfterDark
02-23-2012, 07:10 AM
This is how Hinata would join the akatsuki.

Hinata: `:oops: Naruto I love you
Naruto: Sorry Hinata but I like Sakura
Hinata: `:shock:
Naruto: We can still be friends
Hinata: `#( That's it I put my life on the line for you and this is how you treat me.
Naruto: `o.o"
Hinata: Thats it Im joining the akatsuki
Naruto:`:shock: can't argue with that