PDA

View Full Version : Itachi vs Whole Akatsuki

FlyingThunderGod
08-18-2010, 03:49 PM

Restrictions:Only Asura Path(Mechanical Pein) not all Peins. No Orichimaru or Taka, and No Madara

Exceptions: Itachi at full strength no sickness.

Distance:50 meters

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:50 PM
He would die. Pein alone would kill him.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Itachi drops dead from overuse of the Mangekyo jutsus, which are the only thing that can remotely do any significant damage to his enemies.

sasori lord
08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
well ya kisame sasori zetsu deidara pain kakuzu hidan and konan i mean ok ill use moves kisame goes shark form sasori uses 1000 puppets zetsu is there to eat the corpse deidara has his bombs puppet pain has a huge tail like hiroku and a head explosion kakuzu has a bunch of hearts and hidan is immortal and konan has some paper tricks and itachi could beat kakuzu then hidan then kisame then he loses

Shikamaru Nara
08-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Chibaku Tensei, GG. Somebody close this.

Spleen Boy
08-18-2010, 04:12 PM
His genjutsu would be useless against them all, Kisame alone would tank his ninjutsu is not him then Kakuzu, and there is no way he would be able to kill all of them with Ammy, especially while being spammed with iron sand and bombs, and he would not be able to Susanoo them all without dying before.
If the Akatsuki worked together he would get stomped without much damage to the akatsuki.

Spleen Boy
08-18-2010, 04:12 PM

Glad I got my post in before that.

FlyingThunderGod
08-18-2010, 04:16 PM

I said only Asura path so no Chibaku Tensai. That is Deva Path move. Also really no one talking about Susuanoo, that was the main reason for this thread.

The Anti-Existence
08-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Sasori could potentially solo if Itachi fights like he normally does.

Shikamaru Nara
08-18-2010, 04:19 PM
I said only Asura path so no Chibaku Tensai. That is Deva Path move. Also really no one talking about Susuanoo, that was the main reason for this thread.

Sorry, I don't read. xD

Kisame's speed feats, and poison, etc is too much for Itachi to handle anyway. Susano'o can't tank poison because Itachi still has to breathe.

Spleen Boy
08-18-2010, 04:19 PM

I did. There is no way with water shockwave, kisame hiding underwater, deidra and potentially sasori flying away and Kakuzu flying away and konan as well would Itatchi be able to kill them all before Sasunoo wears off or his Mangekyo destroys him. Still stomp ish.

skillr
08-18-2010, 04:20 PM
WOW...really:???: total stomp thread. itachi cud beat hidan kakuzu konan asura maybe deidara and kisame but all together itachi has no chance. not that it matters but its only asura pain

Shikamaru Nara
08-18-2010, 04:23 PM
WOW...really:???: total stomp thread. itachi cud beat hidan kakuzu konan asura maybe deidara and kisame but all together itachi has no chance. not that it matters but its only asura pain

Cuz yours are any better?

Kisame? Really? Kisame's speed feats are beyond Itachi. If Deidara gets in the sky, he uses C4 to end Itachi.

Spleen Boy
08-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Cuz yours are any better?

Kisame? Really? Kisame's speed feats are beyond Itachi. If Deidara gets in the sky, he uses C4 to end Itachi.

Esspecially because Deidaras bird would most likely not be able to be Ammied and Susanoo would not reach. It would be over.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 04:25 PM
This is open still? Wow, well due to the fact that Kisamehada can Take Itachi on alone, I'll lock this. Gang rape will accur in this fight.