State Of Mind: BloodLusted
Scenerio: (helps the states of mind)
-Kakashi finds out that Rin was experimented/killed by
Orochimaru and now he wants his head.
-Kakashi kills Sasuke which angers Orochimaru

-Orochimaru has full knowledge on Kakashi's Kumui
-Kakashi had full knowledge on Orochimaru's Hydra

Something to Just think about:

Kakashi seemed to have had power up in the transition from Original series to Shippuden.

Kakashi has MS/Kumui.

Kakashi was said to have learned 1000 jutsu thanks to his sharingan.

Kakashi has tracking dogs at his disposal.

Kakashi is 29-30 years old.

Orochimaru was one of the Sannin.

Orochimaru was about 55-56 years old before he was sealed.
(more experience then Kakashi)

Orochimaru was feared in Konoha, to the point where the Third Hokage didnt even think he himself can handle Orochimaru.

Orochimaru was feared by Kakashi in the Original series to the point where he trembled at the sight of him.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Kakashi Kamuis Orochimaru's head off. The end.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Orichimaru summon snake to replace him. Now Kakashi is winded and cant do another Kanui. Orichimaru uses tongue and breaks Kakashi neck.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Orochimaru isn't fast enough to do anything to protect himself from Kamui and has no reason to do so anyway since he doesn't know about it. He gets his head Kamuied off. He dies.

Also, he's able to use more than one Kamui, just so ya know. :notrust

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Kamui is as fast as any other jutsu. Orichimaru could easily do a substitution if he has to. Yes Kakashi can do another Kamui but the first one take alot out of him leaving him pretty vulnerable.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Kamui take Oro's head off. By hype he lightning timed, so Kakashi takes this by a landslide.

Kamui is as fast as any other jutsu. Orichimaru could easily do a substitution if he has to. Yes Kakashi can do another Kamui but the first one take alot out of him leaving him pretty vulnerable.
So that the fact that Kamui is teleportation and that Kakashi Kamui-ed a nail coming from Deva path means nothing?

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:23 PM
That nail was moving as fast as the fastest Kunai. Also orichimaru hand speed is exactly slow. Kamui is Jutsu that needs good timing. Orichimaru is faster than Kakashi overal he summons snakes like it breathing. kakashi could not handle something like Manda. Kakashi without help will die by exhaustion fighting Orichimaru.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 02:27 PM
That nail was moving as fast as the fastest Kunai. Also orichimaru hand speed is exactly slow. Kamui is Jutsu that needs good timing. Orichimaru is faster than Kakashi overal he summons snakes like it breathing. kakashi could not handle something like Manda. Kakashi without help will die by exhaustion fighting Orichimaru.
lolwut?

The nail was moving twice as fast as I've ever seen a kunai move unless you can prove otherwise. Kakashi also Kamui-ed a Supersonic Susano'o Arrow. Oro loses his head before he even thinks of Manda.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Kamui was already in progress before the nail was launched. Also Orichimaru is more battle hardened than Kakashi he can already fight akatsuki level opponents without help. Kakashi always needs a team otherwise he will be dead as soon as the bell rings.

Orichimaru drops Manda on kakashi head and crushes him.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Did you not just read what I said? He Kamui-ed a Susano'o Arrow which is Supersonic. Orochimaru is not Supersonic and get's his head transported to another deminsion.

Slack 40
08-18-2010, 02:38 PM
http://socialmedialawstudent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/vader-fail1.jpg

I think i have to add that line to my siggy...
No Kaumi is extremly fast now that kakashi has mastered it. Orochimaru gets his Head Kaumi'd off GG.

Without Kaumi and all its haxxness orochimaru could win.
but the OP allows it is Oro is done the minute the fight starts.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Did you not here what I said Kakashi already had Kamui going before Pein attacked. Thats basically waiting for a pitch. Kakashi uses Kamui on giant snakes transport it dies of exhaustion. Dont make me call for a booth review of the play.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Question. Does kumui have the power to swallow something as big as the Hydra, something thats quite a bit bigger then Manda?

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:43 PM
He does but he will die of exhaustion or be passed out for days.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Did you not here what I said Kakashi already had Kamui going before Pein attacked. Thats basically waiting for a pitch. Kakashi uses Kamui on giant snakes transport it dies of exhaustion. Dont make me call for a booth review of the play.
1. Kamui on a Susano'o Arrow. Waiting for a legit counter on that one.

2. Say Oro substitutes with Manda. It doesn't mean Manda is automatically engulfed. Kamui is very controlled.
Question. Does kumui have the power to swallow something as big as the Hydra, something thats quite a bit bigger then Manda?
No, he cannot.

Pain_man_who_became_god
08-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Theres no telling honestly. it could go either way they are both such high class ninja and ORO might have tricks hes never showed but then again kakashi def. does so it could go either way but kakash is def. cooler

Pain_man_who_became_god
08-18-2010, 02:47 PM
and kamui is insane so my moneys on kakash

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Theres no telling honestly. it could go either way they are both such high class ninja and ORO might have tricks hes never showed but then again kakashi def. does so it could go either way but kakash is def. cooler
It's about what they've shown, not what they might have, or who is cooler.

Slack 40
08-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok Kaumi is too fast for orochimaru.
Oro can't use hyrda or summon manda faster then Kakashi uses Kaumi.
If you passed the first grade then you should understand that something that is FASTER Happens BEFORE something that is SLOWER. So kakashi uses Kaumi on Orochimaru's head before oro has the chance to do anything seeing that kaumi is extremly fast and has warped things at supersonic speeds.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 02:56 PM
1. Kamui on a Susano'o Arrow. Waiting for a legit counter on that one.

2. Say Oro substitutes with Manda. It doesn't mean Manda is automatically engulfed. Kamui is very controlled.

No, he cannot.

Susanno arrow is not faster than pein nail it is about the same as a regular fired off jutsu. Kakashi can easily counter that. But the jutsu will already have been activated when oro uses a sub. Kakashi can shut it off but he cant switch targets like that.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Susanoo's arrows are supersonic. If they are the same speed as Pain's nail, then Pain's nail was also supersonic, which is to say MASSIVELY faster than anything Orochimaru could hope to deal with.

Orochimaru loses his head and there is nothing he can do about it and no amount of your wank will change this fact.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Susanoo's arrows are supersonic. If they are the same speed as Pain's nail, then Pain's nail was also supersonic, which is to say MASSIVELY faster than anything Orochimaru could hope to deal with.

Orochimaru loses his head and there is nothing he can do about it and no amount of your wank will change this fact.

Calm down dont get you knickers in a twist it just debate. Even if Kakashi kamui is that fast do you think Orichimaru going to stand still doing the fight. He is a ninja a master level one at that. Just like he did with Anko he could easily send a strong clone in first and attack Kakashi after the fact. Kakashi doesnt have as much stamina as Orochimaru. (Point of orgin if orichimaru could do dead summoning Kakashi no chance)

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Orochimaru doesn't have a choice. Kamui is faster than he is, which means he'll be dead before he can react.

Preparing a clone before the fight begins qualifies as prep, which he doesn't have.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Once again gives the liitle girl her loli. Even if Kamui is faster than Oro Kakashi is not. Oro has been around the block a few times he knows Kakashi has a sharigan. He could wrap around Kakashi before he even has time to remove head band and activate mangekyo.

Oro squezzes Kakashi until his head pops.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Orochimaru doesn't have a choice. Kamui is faster than he is, which means he'll be dead before he can react, you twit.

Preparing a clone before the fight begins qualifies as prep, which he doesn't have.

DM dont be calling RealNinja names and atleast concider his arguements

RN also concider the other people's arguements.

The reason why I made this thread is cause I think

in a battle of Hype
Kakashi<Orochimaru

Battle of Feats
Orochimaru<Kakashi

Slack 40
08-18-2010, 03:30 PM
The hand signs to make a clone are slower then kakashi using Kaumi.
Orochimaru begins making handsigns for a clone, and then his head gets kaumi'd off before he can finish.
Orochimaru can't move at supersonic speeds, and the Kaumi can warp something as fast as supersonic speed such as the susanoo arrow.
Susanoo arrow>Orochimaru speed wise
and Kaumi>Susanoo arrow>Orochimaru speed wise
THUS USING COMMON 1st GRADE KNOWLEDGE,
Orochimaru can't run away from the kaumi.

Orochimaru can't substitute. He can't already have substitution already prepared and if he did that would require prep time before the fight, which the OP never allowed.
So if orochimaru tried to substitute his head would be kaumi'd off because he can't move fast enough to substitute. Even if he some how did Kakashi would use Kaumi again, seeing that kakashi, who was near death could pull off 2 kaumi''s
So if a near death kakashi can do 2 kaumi's then a healthy kakashi should be able to too. SO in conclusion this fight is a stomp because kakashi kaumi's his head off the minute the fight starts.

This thread should be locked

Slack 40
08-18-2010, 03:32 PM

RN also concider the other people's arguements.

The reason why I made this thread is cause I think

in a battle of Hype
Kakashi<Orochimaru

Battle of Feats
Orochimaru<Kakashi
actually
in a battle of hype
Orochimaru> Kakashi

and Feats
Kakashi> Orochimaru

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Calling for a timeout. First off I think Kakashi could kill Oro but it is fun and easy to get your post up arguing the fact. I could make either side win. Alright time in.

Blows whistle

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Oro uses multi shield in front of Kakashi runs away drops Manda on him.
Orichimaru stabs Kakashi in the throat with lightning fast sword.
Orochimaru launches tongue before Kakashi can move chokes him to death.
Orochimaru use smaller snakes which are lightning fast to eat Kakashi eye.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 03:41 PM

No and no.

Oro uses multi shield in front of Kakashi runs away drops Manda on him.

He'll have a hard time doing that with his head Kamuied off.

Orichimaru stabs Kakashi in the throat with lightning fast sword.

Orochimaru launches tongue before Kakashi can move chokes him to death.

Orochimaru use smaller snakes which are lightning fast to eat Kakashi eye.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:42 PM
actually
in a battle of hype
Orochimaru> Kakashi

and Feats
Kakashi> Orochimaru
thats what i have.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:49 PM
No and no.

haha because you know everything there is to know about the naruto world right ha? grow some BALLS

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:49 PM
And the dumb azz says what. Kamui activation is as fast as any other jutsu activaition once activated it is fast. What makes you think Kakashi has enough time to activate it and lock on to Oro. Have you seen how fast Oro is. He is just as fast as Naruto in Kyubi mode. Kakashi is fast but not that fast. Kamui has to be aimed. Even Deidara escaped it.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/asian_sensation704/batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:50 PM
And the dumb azz says what. Kamui activation is as fast as any other jutsu activaition once activated it is fast. What makes you think Kakashi has enough time to activate it and lock on to Oro. Have you seen how fast Oro is. He is just as fast as Naruto in Kyubi mode. Kakashi is fast but not that fast. Kamui has to be aimed. Even Deidara escaped it.
haha no name calling

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:52 PM
He started it.:p

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:54 PM
He started it.:p
i know but just try to not pay attention to his post.. that what a lot of ppl have been doing.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Naw its all good fun for me. We can keep nice or we can take it up notch. I can go the distance.
Oro takes a dump on Kakshi corpse.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:01 PM
haha because you know everything there is to know about the naruto world right ha

I dare say I know more about it than you do.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
I smell a challenge. Dont let the rank fool you I been around the block. You definetly dont know more than me.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
i think oro has a higher chance of winning..

if this whole kumui thing is really that dependable, then kakashi should have had no trouble dealing with kakuzu and hidan, or even when he was fighting Pain. because he could just "Kumui their head off".

a fight between two characters is just that, a fight
not who lands a hit first wins

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 04:06 PM
I dare say I know more about it than you do.
i doubt it. but whatever makes you feel better. :)

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:08 PM
You definetly dont know more than me.
The fact that you think Orochimaru can beat Kakashi is proof that you don't know what you're talking about.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Crack!!!! The sound of jaw getting broken. Ladies and gentlemen we have just witness a magnificent knockout what are your thoughts.
http://akamai.onelargeprawn.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/knockout.jpg

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Crack!!!! The sound of jaw getting broken. Ladies and gentlemen we have just witness a magnificent knockout what are your thoughts.
http://akamai.onelargeprawn.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/knockout.jpg
man your giving dudemeister too much credit!!

he prolly looks uglier!

FlyingThunderGod
Like most threads Kamui to the head, then over for Orichmaru.

Invisible Fog
Kakashi kamui's Orochimaru's head off.

321zigzag3
08-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Kamui is as fast as any other jutsu.

http://i37.tinypic.com/ehv6o.jpg

Shikamaru Nara
08-18-2010, 04:15 PM
http://siebrecht.us/~grant/images/in_before_the_lock.jpg

Firsties, lock this up please. It's some spam, some trolling/flamming, etc.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 04:16 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/ehv6o.jpg
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!
THATS PROLLY HOW DUDEMEISTER LOOKS LIKE!
hard on the eyes

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:17 PM
The fact that you think Orochimaru can beat Kakashi is proof that you don't know what you're talking about. The fact that you continue to insist that Orochimaru can win is proof that you're an idiot.
Kakashi can even go up a flight of stairs without passing out and you expect him to win a fight against orichimaru. Kamui has to be aimed you still havent explained how he is going to lock on to Oro.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:18 PM
I like how they aren't even trying to debate anymore and have degenerated into randomly flaming me because they can't beat me. It happened much faster than it usually does. :hmm

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:20 PM
I am still debating read the last post dont try to change subject. You are not that important.

Invisible Fog
Kakashi can even go up a flight of stairs without passing out and you expect him to win a fight against orichimaru. Kamui has to be aimed you still havent explained how he is going to lock on to Oro.

Kamui is extremely fast, Oro can't react to it.

You are using feats from his Kamui on Deidara. Now he can use Kamui extremely fast.

SimpleGenin
I like how they aren't even trying to debate anymore and have degenerated into randomly flaming me because they can't beat me. It happened much faster than it usually does. :hmm
we were doing fine in the begining then someone had to start with the name calling.. you talk like we started it. come on dude. haha like said grow some balls. or atleast one

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 04:21 PM

Actually, you started with the name calling because that guy was trying so hard to beat you. Which makes no sense.

But, you beat them up hard and they kept coming back so I won't get mad at you.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:22 PM
you talk like we started it. You did, by clinging to the idioitic belief that Orochimaru can win.

Actually, you started with the name calling because that guy was trying so hard to beat you. Which makes no sense.

My name calling was a retaliation to stupidity. Had he not been stupid I would have called him stupid.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Kamui is extremely fast, Oro can't react to it.

You are using feats from his Kamui on Deidara. Now he can use Kamui extremely fast.

I give you cred on that but you should already know how fast oro is. He is fast enought to react to the movement of Kakashi moving his headband off the sharigan and activating Mangekyo.

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 04:24 PM
The reason you guys started it was because your posts made no sense whatsoever. Your debating, no offense, isn't good.

Nyruss
He is fast enought to react to the movement of Kakshi moving his sharigan and activating Mangekyo
Prove it.

Invisible Fog
I give you cred on that but you should already know how fast oro is. He is fast enought to react to the movement of Kakashi moving his headband off the sharigan and activating Mangekyo.

OMG how many times do I have to say it, THIS IS FASTER THAN HIS KAMUI ON DEIDARA.

sasori lord
08-18-2010, 04:26 PM
well if kakashi knows that rin thing then kakashis gonna be a bit pissed and out of rage hes gonna use something like lightning blade charge at him and either misses or stabs him and if he misses hes gonna get pounded on but eventually he will get to his senses and kamui his limb or something so either way

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 04:26 PM
You did, by clinging to the idioitic belief that Orochimaru can win.

My name calling was a retaliation to stupidity. Had he not been stupid I would have called him stupid.

people here are suppose to debate, by looking... you know what
watever, thats how you are with alot of ppl so no worries.. haha like RealNinja said.. you really arent that important..

someone should lock this.. im going to the gym

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 04:28 PM
well if kakashi knows that rin thing then kakashis gonna be a bit pissed and out of rage hes gonna use something like lightning blade charge at him and either misses or stabs him and if he misses hes gonna get pounded on but eventually he will get to his senses and kamui his limb or something so either way

What the heck?

Kakashi Kamui's him from the start, don't make him do stupid mistakes he's not gonna do.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 04:29 PM
final words..

yes kakashi prolly could take out oro with kumui
but if we keep relying on that, it becomes very inacurate in the naruto world
cause if thats true,
Kakashi should have done that with HIdan and Kakuzu and Guren, and Deva Path..

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 04:30 PM
final words..

cause if thats true,

He hasn't mastered that technique at that time so it's impossible unless he has a time machine.

I'm taking a shower now, someone lock this stomp thread.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:30 PM
OMG how many times do I have to say it, THIS IS FASTER THAN HIS KAMUI ON DEIDARA.

And I sad that orochimaru is not going to stand there picking flowers while he uses Kamui. Kakashi doesnt get no prep time.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Kakashi doesn't need prep time. The second the fight starts, he uses Kamui. Orochimaru doesn't have any choice in the matter of his death, he dies either way because he's not fast enough to react to it.

"Should have" is the key phrase. He should have but he didn't because of plot .

Slack 40
08-18-2010, 04:32 PM
i think oro has a higher chance of winning..

if this whole kumui thing is really that dependable, then kakashi should have had no trouble dealing with kakuzu and hidan, or even when he was fighting Pain. because he could just "Kumui their head off".

a fight between two characters is just that, a fight
not who lands a hit first wins
well kakashi has mastered the kaumi later then hidan and kakuzu and deidara. plus kakashi said when he was trapped right before naruto showed up that he would have to use kaumi on kakuzu but he didn't because that would have made the fight suck also it is kinda who lands a hit first considering the fact that kakashi's first hit would kill orochimaru.

Kaumi warped Susanoo arrow which moves alot faster then orochimaru could ever hope to move.

I think this thread should be locked because the flames of flamming are begining to flicker and because this thread is a stomp thread and because RealNinja is just arguing with us to get his post count up which i belive is spamming or post farming (i could be wrong)

In now way could orochimaru avoid the current kakashi's kaumi. This fight has no other conclusion because orochimaru would lose his head when the fight starts.

Slack 40
08-18-2010, 04:37 PM
final words..

cause if thats true,
HE WILL MOST DEFANATLY WILL TAKE OUT ORO WITH KAUMI
TO BAD THIS IS THE BATTLEGROUNDS PLOT ISN"T APPLYING HERE FOR THIS FIGHT SO YES WE ALL KNOW THAT KAKASHI"S KAUMI IS HAXX AND HE DIDN'T MASTER THE KAUMI AT THE TIME OF HIDAN AND KAKUZU AND GUREN IS FILLER SO ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS DURING FILLER DOESN'T COUNT IN THE BATTLEGROUNDS AND HE WAS ALMOST DEAD WHEN HE USED IT ON DEVA PATH AND IF HE DID USE IT RIGHT AWAY THAT WOULD BE A CRAPPY WAY TO SHOW THE FIGHT. IN THE BATTLEGROUNDS IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW CRAPPY THE FIGHT IS HE IS BLOODLUSTED HE IS GONNNA USE HIS KAUMI TO KILL ORO FROM THE START END OF DISCUSSION

that is all:mrgreen: oh and this thread should be locked

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:39 PM
well kakashi has mastered the kaumi later then hidan and kakuzu and deidara. plus kakashi said when he was trapped right before naruto showed up that he would have to use kaumi on kakuzu but he didn't because that would have made the fight suck also it is kinda who lands a hit first considering the fact that kakashi's first hit would kill orochimaru.

Kaumi warped Susanoo arrow which moves alot faster then orochimaru could ever hope to move.

I think this thread should be locked because the flames of flamming are begining to flicker and because this thread is a stomp thread and because RealNinja is just arguing with us to get his post count up which i belive is spamming or post farming (i could be wrong)

In now way could orochimaru avoid the current kakashi's kaumi. This fight has no other conclusion because orochimaru would lose his head when the fight starts.

You all want to kill the thread becase you not getting your way with the argument. I am actualy debating now so it doesnt really matter about the post count. If you really want to get technical Kakashi would not even use Kamui in the beginning of a fight that is one of his trump cards. So please hold back your pre judgements.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Battleground rules state that character personalities do not play a role in any fight unless otherwise specified. The characters in question will do anything necessary to win.

Meaning yes, Kakashi will use Kamui as soon as the fight starts, and by extension, Orochimaru will die.

You're not debating. What you're doing is called "wanking".

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Once again get the blank out your mouth. Kamui is not an 100% reliable method it takes time to pull in solid objects. Oro is going to launch an attck the instance Kamui is activated said attack would be absorbed not Oro. Once Oro see that he will change tactics. The point of the day you cant stop me so justs write you next little comeback.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:51 PM
So what you're saying is, Kakashi uses Kamui, it kills Orochimaru without fail and there's nothing Orochimaru can do about it because he's not fast enough and no amount of wank will change this fact.

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Once again get the blank out your mouth. Kamui is not an 100% reliable method it takes time to pull in solid objects. Oro is going to launch an attck the instance Kamui is activated said attack would be absorbed not Oro. Once Oro see that he will change tactics. The point of the day you cant stop me so justs write you next little comeback.

Fail user is fail.

Kamui was used on that wicked fast arrow which I believe is much faster than Orochimaru SO in terms Orochimaru can't react NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS because Kamui is that fast so stop wanking it only makes you look a whiny brat which you could just be.

RealNinja
08-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Now you are just repeating yourself. Kamui is not unbeatable. Did you also forget Oro can turn his body into snakes like it was nothing. You are just using Kamui cause you cant think of anything else. You are suppose to know more than me. But you havent showed. Only those who know you are choosing your side they are being biased. They can derep all day still wont matter.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Kamui is not unbeatable.

It doesn't need to be. All that matters is that Orochimaru can't beat it.

Did you also forget Oro can turn his body into snakes like it was nothing

Did you also forget Oro can't survive without a head?

You are just using Kamui cause you cant think of anything else

I don't need to think of anything else. Kamui is all it takes.

You are suppose to know more than me. The fact that I know that Kakashi wins is proof enough that I do.

Only those who know you are choosing your side they are being biased.People choose my side because they know I'm right.

Invisible Fog
08-18-2010, 05:01 PM
You are just using Kamui cause you cant think of anything else. .

Kamui is the only thing that can beat Oro, so yes, I agree with you on that. We're allowed to use attacks that defeat the opponent, and that is the point of the BG. :lol: