tsunade cant summon katsu

kimimaro is at full health

they no nothing of eachother

time of day- midnight

weather-snowing

place-the finall valley

gama-sennin
08-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Kimimaro wins and I don't think reasons are necessary....You shouldnt have restricted Tsunade....

THE X UCHIHA
08-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Kimimaru have a blood-line limit .. he was perfect in taijutsu ... it is not easy even 4 Tsunade 2 beat him ..

TheBlackChidori
08-18-2010, 10:38 AM
A fully healthy Kimmimaro Vs. Tsunade without a summon?

Giving this one to Kimmimaro. At full health, he's hyped up to be on a level higher than Juugo. Even weakened, he's able to withstand Giant Sand Burials.

Tsunade only has strength going for her, and Kimmimaro isnt the type to be beaten with brute force.

Tsunade would have trouble with Rock Lee, who was completely toyed with by Weakened Kimmimaro in his unhealthy and untransformed state.

I would say with Prep Time, Tsunade's intelligent enough to come with a way to counter his Kekkei Genkai, but she doesn't have that here.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 11:09 AM
There is no scenario in which Kimimaro could ever lose to Tsunade. Give her Katsuyu, give her Mokuton, give her a Mangekyo Sharingan. Give her five years of prep. What have you, none of these things will prevent Kimimaro from killing the living crap out of Tsunade without trying.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
08-18-2010, 12:09 PM
I will always be amused by Dudemeister's lack of care about Tsunade.

I would say his bone forest jutsu would be enough.

NBT
08-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Bone forest rapes sucknade.

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 01:41 PM
Kimmi bones Tsunade. Wait... >.<

But Bracken Dance, Bone Forest, ect. ect. GG Tsunade.

There is no scenario in which Tsunade can even touch Kimmimaru, much less hurt or beat him.

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Bracken Dance is a dumb name. Call it Dance of the Seedling Fern, you heathen! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/chmp.png

TheBlackChidori
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
A better scenario would be....

Tsunade can use Katsuya.
Tsunade can use Regenerative powers.
Kimmimaro starts 20 seconds from death.
Kimmimaro is asleep.
Tsunade is standing above his sleeping, nearly dead body with a kunai soaked in poison.
Tsunade gets her very own Deva Path.

Sadly, she still loses.

FlyingThunderGod
08-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Definitely Kinimaro bones Tsunade deep, and then she bleeds to death

The 1st Hokage
08-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Bracken Dance is a dumb name. Call it Dance of the Seedling Fern, you heathen! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/chmp.pngI'm sorry, I forgotted the manga name! But Dance of the Seedling Fern kills Sucknade.

Definitely Kinimaro bones Tsunade deep, and then she bleeds to death
What? :shock:

Shikamaru Nara
08-18-2010, 04:35 PM
tsunade cant summon katsu

kimimaro is at full health

they no nothing of eachother

time of day- midnight

weather-snowing

place-the finall valley

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/johannburkard/dLnxZdLmnkL6WOidVmciY7zeg1KNy5TScYiYiYcRoSfjdIAQWi c8iMW0JOiz/1222361778370.jpg

Bone Forest, GG. Somebody lock this, horrible, horrible thread.