08-18-2010, 02:54 AM
-Kakuzu can use his Iron Skin and lightning elemental ONLY

-Tsunade is at half her normal strength

-No knowledge

-No Prep

Starting Distance: 50 meters away from each other

State Of Mind: Bloodlust

1) imagine that tsunade's head is worth 100,000,000 for Kakuzu
2) imagine that kakuzu is responsible for Nawaki's death and tsunade finds out.

gama-sennin
08-18-2010, 03:14 AM
-No Ninjutsu

That means Tsunade wont be able to use her strength and Kakuzu wont be able to use iron skin..

The odds are still heavily stacked in favor of Kakuzu only because he has five lives .....

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:20 AM
fixed.

Lady Tsunade
08-18-2010, 03:23 AM
Kakuzus close range speed doesn't seem all that much better than Tsunades. Basicly all she has to do is land one hit on him, and he's dead. Even at half her strength. While rusty, and low and chakra she was able to inflict major damage to Orochimaru. She should be able to do the same with Kakuzu. If he lands a few punches on her she tanks them.

Tsunade wins, match is too restricted :/

gama-sennin
08-18-2010, 03:27 AM
Kakuzus close range speed doesn't seem all that much better than Tsunades. Basicly all she has to do is land one hit on him, and he's dead. Even at half her strength. While rusty, and low and chakra she was able to inflict major damage to Orochimaru. She should be able to do the same with Kakuzu. If he lands a few punches on her she tanks them.

^^This.

After the fix, the match becomes iron skin against Tsunade's strength and even half of that is good enough to kill Kakuzu who has got no attacks and is totally crippled with restrictions....

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:28 AM

the problem with that is, kakuzu also shown great strength considering the fact that he kicked kakashi into a corner where it totally ripped alot of trees. also he has 5 lives to begin with.

restriction was kinda needed because this thread was made before.. lol with no restrition ppl agreed that kakuzu wins cause of his spamming ability.. which i totally dont 100% agree with.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:33 AM
^^This.

After the fix, the match becomes iron skin against Tsunade's strength and even half of that is good enough to kill Kakuzu who has got no attacks and is totally crippled with restrictions....
not really.. i kinda concider kakuzu to be a lil bit faster than tsunade.. i made this thread right after i watched kakashi and kakuzu fight hand to hand, and i thought it was kinda cool and classic that way beside this thread was made before and ppl agreed that with no restriction to kakuzu, tsunade gets stomp due to kakuzu's spamming abilities.

so to me it can go both ways actually, especially if you concider the fact that kakuzu is also pretty strong physically plus he has 5 hearst tsunade has to kill.

gama-sennin
08-18-2010, 03:36 AM
not really.. i kinda concider kakuzu to be a lil bit faster than tsunade.. i made this thread right after i watched kakashi and kakuzu fight hand to hand, and i thought it was kinda cool and classic that way beside this thread was made before and ppl agreed that with no restriction to kakuzu, tsunade gets stomp due to kakuzu's spamming abilities.

so to me it can go both ways actually, especially if you concider the fact that kakuzu is also pretty strong physically plus he has 5 hearst tsunade has to kill.

Actually when Kakuzu fought Kakashi he had numbers on his side. Kakashi was fighting against 4 of 'em at once.

Without his combination techniques, Kakuzu wont survive for too long.

Lady Tsunade
08-18-2010, 03:46 AM
the problem with that is, kakuzu also shown great strength considering the fact that he kicked kakashi into a corner where it totally ripped alot of trees. also he has 5 lives to begin with.

restriction was kinda needed because this thread was made before.. lol with no restrition ppl agreed that kakuzu wins cause of his spamming ability.. which i totally dont 100% agree with.

Tsunade tanked three stab wounds to her chest. And was still able to deliever a strong punch to Orochimaru. Whatever physical attacks Kakuzu can throw at her, ain't going to do all that much. Give him Iron skin, and one of his elemental creatures. And give Tsunade Katsuyu.

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Actually when Kakuzu fought Kakashi he had numbers on his side. Kakashi was fighting against 4 of 'em at once.

Without his combination techniques, Kakuzu wont survive for too long.
their was a point before naruto arrived where kakashi was fighting kakuzu hand to hand. its when hidan accidently did the curse on kakuzu and when the two heart returned to his dead body.

gama-sennin
08-18-2010, 03:53 AM
their was a point before naruto arrived where kakashi was fighting kakuzu hand to hand. its when hidan accidently did the curse on kakuzu and when the two heart returned to his dead body.

But kakuzu had captured kakashi by using that string/hair thingy. When the two hearts returned to his body, he used those string/hair again. But you have restricted that. So kakuzu has no means to capture Tsunade and all he can do is tank her punches until his last heart fails.

Kuromaki
08-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Wait so how can Kakuzu use Raiton if he can't release his hearts?

SimpleGenin
08-18-2010, 03:59 AM
But kakuzu had captured kakashi by using that string/hair thingy. When the two hearts returned to his body, he used those string/hair again. But you have restricted that. So kakuzu has no means to capture Tsunade and all he can do is tank her punches until his last heart fails.
i honestly think he has the edge because in my opinion his faster. and he also is physically strong.. they way he kicked kakashi through the trees kinda proves it. ill change it in a in

Nyruss
08-18-2010, 08:14 AM
There is no possible way for Kakuzu to ever lose to Tsunade.

321zigzag3
08-18-2010, 08:17 AM
You should really go on NF battledome.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
08-18-2010, 10:01 AM
I would say Kakuzu wins this. The lightning heart would make it essentially two-on-one. Iron Skin, threads, and lightning heart seems too much for Tsunade. If Kakashi who has a lightning affinity, barely managed to hold his own against the lightning jutsu, I doubt Tsunade can handle it. IIRC, Kakashi said himself that one hit on someone else would likely take them out.

I don't see how Tsunade with half her strength would do enough damage to the Iron Skin. Iron Skin tanked literally everything besides lightning jutsus. If/when Kakuzu manages to hold Tsunade down like he did with Kakashi, the fight's over. Tsunade wouldn't be able to punch as her arms are down. She's never shown to release chakra like she does with her punches, anywhere else on her arms.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I would say Kakuzu wins this. The lightning heart would make it essentially two-on-one. Iron Skin, threads, and lightning heart seems too much for Tsunade. If Kakashi who has a lightning affinity, barely managed to hold his own against the lightning jutsu, I doubt Tsunade can handle it. IIRC, Kakashi said himself that one hit on someone else would likely take them out.

I don't see how Tsunade with half her strength would do enough damage to the Iron Skin. Iron Skin tanked literally everything besides lightning jutsus. If/when Kakuzu manages to hold Tsunade down like he did with Kakashi, the fight's over. Tsunade wouldn't be able to punch as her arms are down. She's never shown to release chakra like she does with her punches, anywhere else on her arms.

Iron skin has shown great durability, seeing it withstood a needle meat tank from above, and came out unharmed.He also withstood a explosive note with a iron skin arm, and even a sword toward the side of his face with iron skin. With that lets move on to strength, Kakuzu was able to kick kakashi into a tree and break it down causing it to timber, seeing from where kakuzu kicked kakashi he was at some distance. Iron Skin makes his attacks stronger to no doubt so I don't see a half strength tsunade harming kakuzu, and lightning element spam does it :/ , and by hype he battled the 1st Hokage, meaning he was able to compete with him to a extent.