PDA

View Full Version : Vat Vs. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Martial Arts Fight.

My character:

Name: Shikamaru Nara

Description: A quirky young man who likes to fight. He has no background info. The only things that are known about him are that his parents were both killed at a robbery at gunpoint and he now owns a martial arts Dojo.
Appearance: A tall skinny yound man. He wears a black robe and weilds a sword. He has black hair and freckles. He has blue eyes.
Motivation to Fight: To kill the one who killed his parents.
Weapon: Katana

Vat's Character:

Rep wager:

Yes/No

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-17-2010, 04:31 PM
What kind of Dojo is it?

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 04:32 PM
A clear matt, it's just a room.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-17-2010, 04:33 PM
I see. Well go first Shiky.

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Before I do, are we going to wager any rep?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Sure.

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 04:42 PM
I am sparring with my good friend, Vat. I'm going for the KO. I charge Vat and fake a punch and sweep his legs hoping that he lands on the floor. I then try to kick him in the stomach to wind him. Hopefully he will be winded long enough for me to hit him in the face.

I get my distance, I'm about 205 feet away from Vatty now. (The distance between each wall.) I take out my Katana and throw it at the wall right above his head to divert his attention to the Katana stuck in the wall and charge him. I throw a series of punches and kicks. I aim my fist at your jaw, and one at your stomach. You kick both of my fists, and I try to kick you in the thigh.

Hidan of the Mist
08-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Thats a huge as dojo

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Yes, yes it is.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 09:39 AM
I am sparring with my good friend, Vat. I'm going for the KO. I charge Vat and fake a punch and sweep his legs hoping that he lands on the floor. I then try to kick him in the stomach to wind him. Hopefully he will be winded long enough for me to hit him in the face.

I get my distance, I'm about 205 feet away from Vatty now. (The distance between each wall.) I take out my Katana and throw it at the wall right above his head to divert his attention to the Katana stuck in the wall and charge him. I throw a series of punches and kicks. I aim my fist at your jaw, and one at your stomach. You kick both of my fists, and I try to kick you in the thigh.

Seeing Shikky, he dashes into an impacting charge at me. Clearly aiming for the kill, he moves in motion with both his legs and fist. To avoid that, I skitter backwards, dodging the strikes. As he targets me with a blow to the stomach, I easily catch his foot. Lifting it up with my right hand, the tip of it meets his punch. Not only with the pressure of the lift fracture some bones in his foot, but it will also exhaust some of his leg muscles.

Taking it up a notch, Shikky withdrawals, increasing some distance between us. He uses his katana blade as a decoy, but I easily push it aside and ignore it. Alert, he comes on me in a series of armed strikes. However, I can easily deal with it by evading it throughly. Able to effortlessly read his flow of battle, as well as his stances, I can tell whether he's going to attack next. Later going after my gut and jaw, I catch one fist with my hand. Clenching it tightly, I hold it in my palm, decreasing chances of him slipping through. His other punch was swatted away my my hand, his counterattack kick knocked away by my own kick. Promptly afterwards, I go for a throw, throwing him over me, so that he'll land head-first on the mat. Not only will the impact ratter his skull and weaken him considerably, but the attack could also likely knock him unconscious for the remainder of the battle. Any attempts to counter or counterattack during or after my throw, I will counter that with a counter-throw.

Shikamaru Nara
08-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Seeing Shikky, he dashes into an impacting charge at me. Clearly aiming for the kill, he moves in motion with both his legs and fist. To avoid that, I skitter backwards, dodging the strikes. As he targets me with a blow to the stomach, I easily catch his foot. Lifting it up with my right hand, the tip of it meets his punch. Not only with the pressure of the lift fracture some bones in his foot, but it will also exhaust some of his leg muscles.

Taking it up a notch, Shikky withdrawals, increasing some distance between us. He uses his katana blade as a decoy, but I easily push it aside and ignore it. Alert, he comes on me in a series of armed strikes. However, I can easily deal with it by evading it throughly. Able to effortlessly read his flow of battle, as well as his stances, I can tell whether he's going to attack next. Later going after my gut and jaw, I catch one fist with my hand. Clenching it tightly, I hold it in my palm, decreasing chances of him slipping through. His other punch was swatted away my my hand, his counterattack kick knocked away by my own kick. Promptly afterwards, I go for a throw, throwing him over me, so that he'll land head-first on the mat. Not only will the impact ratter his skull and weaken him considerably, but the attack could also likely knock him unconscious for the remainder of the battle. Any attempts to counter or counterattack during or after my throw, I will counter that with a counter-throw.

All of my attacks are easily fended off, but I don't lose hope. A little shaken from being smashed on the ground, and a little dizzy, I got up, and stood still for about 20 seconds to get my balance.

Once I become more concious, I run at my opponent, but I suddenly run past him for the Katana blade on the wall. Then I run a few feet up the wall, and dash as fast as I can straight at Vatty. I try to stab him in the leg with my Katana blade so that he will be disabled. I then try to sweep his disabled leg, so he trips. Then I try to step on his head, and say "That was for before, buddy."

Then I swiftly grab my Katana blade and retreat again hoping that the damage done is enough to make him fall unconcious so that I can win the match.

NOTE: Just like in the BETA, we are limited to three turns each.

Shikamaru Nara
08-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Vat, you have to respond otherwise you lose. xD