skillr
08-17-2010, 06:12 AM
i think hidan and kakuzu wud win but dus sasuke have mangekyou

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
08-17-2010, 06:13 AM
he has his whole pakage amaterasu and all still kakuzu would win

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Sasuke tanks all of their attacks and uses Ammy. GG.

Kuromaki
08-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Sasuke is easily faster than them; if he kept up with the Raikage, he can keep up with the Zombie bros. He can chop Hidan up so he won't be able to attack or deal with him while dealing with Kakuzu.

Kakuzu's iron Skin is dealt with using Sasuke's Raiton attacks. The rest can be avoided thanks to his speed. If it's too much he can always use Susano'o and snipe Kakuzu's hearts.

Shika-fiend
08-17-2010, 06:58 AM
@ First 3 posts
Opinions don't matter in the BG's, FACTS do.
Besides that, Mangekyou & Amaterasu PWN both Hidan and Kakuzu. If not, Susano'o without a doubt does.

skillr
08-17-2010, 01:04 PM
oh well than sasuke wins. he wud have difficulty with kakuzu and does he no about hidan

Miles Edgeworth
08-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Hidan gets blitzed and fodderized. Seriously, Hidan has absolutely no way to kill Sasuke or to defend himself. Sasuke may not know about Hidan's immortality, but let's say he uses Chidori on the heart and Hidan lives. Even Sasuke can tell Hidan is immortal and will proceed to the decapitation, should he not immediately proceed to take that approach.

As for Kakuzu, Tsukuyomi could most likely deal with him. If not, then Susanoo arrows would take him out, with the speed those have Kakuzu isn't dodging, and honestly it's much easier for Sasuke to attack before Kakuzu does.

The 1st Hokage
08-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Hidan is fodderized and gets his head slashed off by Chidori Sword, then Amatersu, Susano'o, or Tsukiyomi take out Kakuza.

Spleen Boy
08-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Hidan isn't technically foder. Sasuke while focusing on 2 opponents would probably take hidan out in the simplest way. Chidori to the heart. when he wouldn't die, he would then try and predict a pattern of attack, that predicting could be interupted greatly by kakuzu which would offer for a lot of problems on sasukes end. Though I have to say Sasuke in the end still takes it with Ammy which would burn Hidan to a crisp or even massive genjutsu though his Ninjutsu probably gets tanked by kakuzu so it would at least be tough on sasuke.

Kuromaki
08-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Hidan isn't technically foder. Sasuke while focusing on 2 opponents would probably take hidan out in the simplest way. Chidori to the heart. when he wouldn't die, he would then try and predict a pattern of attack, that predicting could be interupted greatly by kakuzu which would offer for a lot of problems on sasukes end. Though I have to say Sasuke in the end still takes it with Ammy which would burn Hidan to a crisp or even massive genjutsu though his Ninjutsu probably gets tanked by kakuzu so it would at least be tough on sasuke.
His ninjutsu would be tough to tank if it's Raiton, because Raiton>Doton which is Kakuzu's Iron Skin.