puppetmasterpossession
08-17-2010, 06:08 PM
... bump

puppetmasterpossession
08-21-2010, 07:08 PM
...bump

Rotate
08-22-2010, 05:18 AM
Before I start I just want to say good luck. This is also my first official bleach match so try not to kill me too fast.
----------------------------------------------
It's my first time in Fake Karakura Town. The area seems so silent without any living beings around. Just when I thought I was alone I sense someone else's SP to the left of me. I turn to my left to see someone else standing there who I don't know. Seeing as he must be hostile, I make wind energy erupt from beneath him to try and launch him into the air. The erupted wind energy can cause large shallow cuts into skin.

Even if my attack worked or not, I sondino next to my opponent and focus my sp in my hand. My hand starts to turn red and I try to grab my opponent's arm while trying to boil his blood.

puppetmasterpossession
08-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Before I start I just want to say good luck. This is also my first official bleach match so try not to kill me too fast.
----------------------------------------------
It's my first time in Fake Karakura Town. The area seems so silent without any living beings around. Just when I thought I was alone I sense someone else's SP to the left of me. I turn to my left to see someone else standing there who I don't know. Seeing as he must be hostile, I make wind energy erupt from beneath him to try and launch him into the air. The erupted wind energy can cause large shallow cuts into skin.

Even if my attack worked or not, I sondino next to my opponent and focus my sp in my hand. My hand starts to turn red and I try to grab my opponent's arm while trying to boil his blood.

"as i was sleeping on my favorite fruit stand in fake karakura town i notice an unsure SP about me. not knowing this SP i stand up and walk towards him. "hey are you Cutiepie 1224? if you are i am SSSSSOOOOOOOO not paying match.com anymore!". then he suddenly launches me up in the air and that gives me a few cuts. then i see him come towards me and i put SP in my leg and try to kick him in the face, but i missed and i up above him. since i still have SP in my leg i try to bring my foot down on his head, but while i am coming down i say "infettare" and a yellow cloud of mist comes out from all my pores in a 15 foot diameter, this mist is very thin it so it barley obscures our vision, it is raining down poison that makes little puddles of poison under it, it will regenerate if it is blown away. as i try to land that kick on him i just go all the way down to the ground (with or without you) and slam my foot into the asphalt beneath us. i then shunpo 5 feet away and say hado 54 haien (look it up if you don't know what it is), followed quickly by hado 58 tenran. i then jump in the air and say hado 4 byakurai. following these attacks i walk back 5 feet and take out my zanpakto. "now lets finish this i have to get all spiffied up for Cutiepie 1224 again.."

puppetmasterpossession
08-22-2010, 07:04 PM
...bump

Rotate
08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I smirk as I see that my wind energy slashed him up pretty well. As I use my hand attack my opponent brings his foot up to try to kick me, but misses. When the leg passed me, I felt a weird pressure coming from it. He must have spiritual pressure built up in that leg. While we're still in the air, he starts to bring his leg down towards my head and starts to mutter something. I use my hot sp charged hand to try and swat away his foot. I then sondino back to my original position. (20 feet away) I watch as a yellow cloud form overhead of my opponent. It starts to rain down purple water. It doesn't look like a normal cloud, so I best not go under it.

I watch back at my opponent who finally lands on the hard asphault. He shupo's backwards about 5 feet and starts muttering something else. A purple flame starts to shoot from his palms. I use wind energy to create a vacuum around the flames, leaving them without any oxygen. Because there is no oxygen around the flames they should die down pretty quickly. My opponent keeps his attack coming by shooting a whirlwind towards me. "Dang he's a kido master." I think to myself. I place my palm out and create an anti-cyclone in front of me to try and neutralize the whirlwind. My opponent fires a lightning bolt at me. I quickly form a sheild in my left forearm made of condensed wind energy, and try to block the white lightning stream with it.

After, I start to charge a cero. "Sorry bud, but Cutiepie will have to wait." After I say this sentance I fire the charged cero straight at my opponent. I then unsheath my zanpakuto, and swing it in my opponent's direction. As I swing it a sharp slash of wind flies from it. The slash is 7 feet long and if it hits my opponent, it should cause heavy internal bleeding and a deep gash. I then realize that there are puddles from where the rain is falling. In my free hand I start heating up wind molecules around my to form a yellow lightning bolt in my hand. I throw the lightning bolt towards the puddles of water that surround my opponent. I then start to charge my sp for my next attack.

puppetmasterpossession
08-24-2010, 05:57 PM
I smirk as I see that my wind energy slashed him up pretty well. As I use my hand attack my opponent brings his foot up to try to kick me, but misses. When the leg passed me, I felt a weird pressure coming from it. He must have spiritual pressure built up in that leg. While we're still in the air, he starts to bring his leg down towards my head and starts to mutter something. I use my hot sp charged hand to try and swat away his foot. I then sondino back to my original position. (20 feet away) I watch as a yellow cloud form overhead of my opponent. It starts to rain down purple water. It doesn't look like a normal cloud, so I best not go under it.

I watch back at my opponent who finally lands on the hard asphault. He shupo's backwards about 5 feet and starts muttering something else. A purple flame starts to shoot from his palms. I use wind energy to create a vacuum around the flames, leaving them without any oxygen. Because there is no oxygen around the flames they should die down pretty quickly. My opponent keeps his attack coming by shooting a whirlwind towards me. "Dang he's a kido master." I think to myself. I place my palm out and create an anti-cyclone in front of me to try and neutralize the whirlwind. My opponent fires a lightning bolt at me. I quickly form a sheild in my left forearm made of condensed wind energy, and try to block the white lightning stream with it.

After, I start to charge a cero. "Sorry bud, but Cutiepie will have to wait." After I say this sentance I fire the charged cero straight at my opponent. I then unsheath my zanpakuto, and swing it in my opponent's direction. As I swing it a sharp slash of wind flies from it. The slash is 7 feet long and if it hits my opponent, it should cause heavy internal bleeding and a deep gash. I then realize that there are puddles from where the rain is falling. In my free hand I start heating up wind molecules around my to form a yellow lightning bolt in my hand. I throw the lightning bolt towards the puddles of water that surround my opponent. I then start to charge my sp for my next attack.

*as the cero comes at me i smirk and jump in the air right above the cero and shunpo towards you right over the cero, since you are firing the cero you should be distracted. when i get right by you i say hado 31 shakkaho and fire it at you from above then land 5 feet away and see you breathing "good good" i say all the sudden a slash comes at me from his zanpakto, i quickly say "addensare" and my cloud thickens around me, then i hide in i because you can't see me. once the slash passes throught the mist i say "diminuire" and the mist goes back to its thin state. then as he shoots some lighting at the poison around me i say "CRAP" and then i use hado 63 raikoho at all the puddles canceling out the lighting you put in them. i then jump back to 15 feet and say hado 33 sokatsui firing that kido at you then i take a defensive stance.

puppetmasterpossession
08-25-2010, 02:16 PM
dot dot dot bump

puppetmasterpossession
08-25-2010, 08:46 PM
...bump!

puppetmasterpossession
08-26-2010, 03:00 PM
bumpety bump

Rotate
08-27-2010, 04:04 PM
I forfeit the match. I just have too much to do in RL to pay attention to this tournament.