PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Sasuke will be good again?

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
I want to know whether people think sasuke will be good again or not. I think he will be. The fact that he is going all out to fight Naruto hows that he is regressing back to his old self a little bit.

Lady Tsunade
08-16-2010, 04:19 PM
No, and if he did, the scenario would be

/door knocks

/Tsunade opens door

Sasuke: Im here to rejoin leaf?
Tsunade: Hahaha NO

/slams door

D 2008
08-16-2010, 04:23 PM
I think he will turn good but die shortly after.

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 04:26 PM
I think he will turn good but die shortly after.

I agree with that. There is also the scenario where he becomes the wandering good guy coming to help Naruto when there is trouble. Also he can always be put in the anbu. Those guys dont exist.

Lady Tsunade
08-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Why would Sasuke - after attempting to murder Naruto Uzumaki, Attempting to murder Mei Terumi, A, Gaara, Onoki, and killing Danzo Shimura. Then trying to kill Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake. Possibly be allowed back into Konoha? O_o Unless Naruto became Kage, and did a really crap job at it.

Yo_Slayer
08-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Why would Sasuke - after attempting to murder Naruto Uzumaki, Attempting to murder Mei Terumi, A, Gaara, Onoki, and killing Danzo Shimura. Then trying to kill Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake. Possibly be allowed back into Konoha? O_o Unless Naruto became Kage, and did a really crap job at it.
Because of plot and fan support. ;)

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 05:06 PM

They are shinobi and Naruto could convince people to forgive him. Thats his specialty. Think about it this way Vegeta went evil in DBZ but he still turned back good. There is plenty of examples of this in anime and manga.

♥Chibi_Rena♡
08-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Sasuke is truely evil even he said so himself that he was in the darkness.

Jason Uchiha
08-16-2010, 05:25 PM
sasuke will turn good agian for the final battle it while be him and naruto against madara and he will probly get killed some how during the fight or at least thats what i think while happen

Wind Style Naruto
08-16-2010, 05:27 PM
They are shinobi and Naruto could convince people to forgive him. Thats his specialty. Think about it this way Vegeta went evil in DBZ but he still turned back good. There is plenty of examples of this in anime and manga.

Thats different, Vegeta was already evil, tried to destroy the Earth, rule the Universe, hurt Goku's friends, and Goku didnt even know him that well. As for Sasuke; he left the village, joined Orochimaru(the village's #1 enemy), joined the Akatsuki, became an international criminal by capturing Killer Bee, tried to kill all of the Kages, killed Danzo, tried to kill Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, and caused Naruto everyone so much trouble.

Almost everyone in the Leaf Village wants Sasuke back and mostly blames what happened to Sasuke on Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. Tsunade beleives that Naruto can return Sasuke back to the Leaf Village.

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 05:28 PM
sasuke will turn good agian for the final battle it while be him and naruto against madara and he will probly get killed some how during the fight or at least thats what i think while happen
Naw he will probably survive that fight. I think he will be killed by Kabuto Sasuke kinda pissed him off.

Alfred Van
08-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Sasuke must become good again and join forces with Naruto to defeat Madara or Kabuto, besides we need to see Team 7's teamwork again.

He will become good again, if not then the ninja world will be know as Madarapolis.

takuya
08-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Hell no! He tried to kill Sakura, Naruto, Sai, Yamato (when they met he probably would have if Orochimaru didn't stop him from using whatever technique he was planning to use), A, Gaara, Mei, Kakashi, Onoki, and managed to kill Danzo (even if he wasn't a good guy). He tried to capture Killer Bee, joined Orochimaru then later joined the Akatsuki. He'll most likely get killed by Naruto or something. If he does turn good, it'd probably be for a second before he helps Naruto in a fight and dies.

Lady Tsunade
08-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Almost everyone in the Leaf Village wants Sasuke back and mostly blames what happened to Sasuke on Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. Tsunade beleives that Naruto can return Sasuke back to the Leaf Village.

She believes he can, yes. But now she HAS to hunt Sasuke down. He's an international criminal. And with so many people he's attacked, some of which he's killed. He's probably high up on the wanted list. She never thought he'd become such a threat. No one did. But now, hes pwnsome. Hax, and emo. But pwnsome.

narutosbiggestfan37
08-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I think he will turn good again and help naruto defeat madara. then they will go back to the village and live happily ever after`:)`

FlyingThunderGod
08-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Him being good will mess up the story, but there are scenarios where he might be allowed back into The Leaf Village.

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Thats different, Vegeta was already evil, tried to destroy the Earth, rule the Universe, hurt Goku's friends, and Goku didnt even know him that well. As for Sasuke; he left the village, joined Orochimaru(the village's #1 enemy), joined the Akatsuki, became an international criminal by capturing Killer Bee, tried to kill all of the Kages, killed Danzo, tried to kill Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, and caused Naruto everyone so much trouble.

This off topic but Vegeta went evil again in the Majin buu saga and turned good again when he fought buu. That what I was talking about.

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Him being good will mess up the story, but there are scenarios where he might be allowed back into The Leaf Village.

The way the scenario right now is a classic good frien fight evil friend. Evil friend loses. Goes away for awhile shows up and help good friend beat main boss scenario. If you read alot of manga or watch a lot of anime you will notice it.

ZakuraSenbon23
08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
IMO, it all depends on what Kishi wants to do with the story. Like FTG said, it'll mess up the story, and it'd be pretty predictable if you ask me. Kishi doesn't hint at things so easily.

He could turn back, but after all he's done, I'm not sure if he can. =\

Bulldog
08-16-2010, 08:26 PM
if he says he is sorry sure why not?

Level6Ninja
08-16-2010, 09:24 PM
I think if he were to turn good, it would be at the very end, with him dying shortly after.

SimpleGenin
08-16-2010, 09:43 PM
haha i couldnt agree with you more.. i understand the whole sasuke and naruto friendship thing but their really isnt any excuse to sasuke's behavior. not to mention turning his back on his brother's wish..

itachi saved the land from the 4th ninja war, while sasuke's is trying to bring one to konoha..

SimpleGenin
08-16-2010, 09:47 PM
The way the scenario right now is a classic good frien fight evil friend. Evil friend loses. Goes away for awhile shows up and help good friend beat main boss scenario. If you read alot of manga or watch a lot of anime you will notice it.
dont compare vegeta with sasuke because sasuke is much much worse
vegeta started out as a bad guy while sasuke started out as our hero.. he became friends with naruto and the others but later turned his back on them.. totally different situation.. if tsunade dont do nothing about sasuke im oretty shure the raikage would.. after all, sasuke did damage one of his arm making A cut it off

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 09:56 PM
There is one major reason that could turn Sasuke good again. The fact that Madara used the fox against the Village. Eventualy he will find out the truth from Naruto either during or after his fight with him. Also Itatchi most likely put some type of message in Naruto for Sasuke. Something similiar to Minato being in naruto.

SimpleGenin
08-16-2010, 11:23 PM
There is one major reason that could turn Sasuke good again. The fact that Madara used the fox against the Village. Eventualy he will find out the truth from Naruto either during or after his fight with him. Also Itatchi most likely put some type of message in Naruto for Sasuke. Something similiar to Minato being in naruto.
I still fail to see how him knowing about mandara's lie change him that significantly. i just think he is in too deep to pull himself back up to the good side again. and the fact remains that konoha elders was responsible for his family's death.. and its true itachi might have hid some kinda message to sasuke, but im pretty shure what itachi gave naruto was more like a special power since itachi did say " i shared some of my powers with you though i pray you wont ever need it" something like that

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 11:38 PM
I still fail to see how him knowing about mandara's lie change him that significantly. i just think he is in too deep to pull himself back up to the good side again. and the fact remains that konoha elders was responsible for his family's death.. and its true itachi might have hid some kinda message to sasuke, but im pretty shure what itachi gave naruto was more like a special power since itachi did say " i shared some of my powers with you though i pray you wont ever need it" something like that

When Naruto challenged Sasuke to a death match if you notice it brought him back to rivalary stage. So when they get to beating the crap eachother and have that sappy moment Sasuke will listen. He going to get to crying with regret and realize naruto is right. Thats just the way it is with Naruto. It pretty gay ability but it is one of Naruto abilities to turn people good even hardened killers.

nine tailed sasuke
08-16-2010, 11:52 PM
yes he will this is how it will go

naruto:sasuke u have to come back to the villaga blah blah blah blah blah 3 hours later and that is why ramen is the best food ever

sasuke:good point

they both walk back to the village and for some reason the whole world forgets everything sasuke done

D 2008
08-17-2010, 12:16 AM
When Naruto challenged Sasuke to a death match if you notice it brought him back to rivalary stage. So when they get to beating the crap eachother and have that sappy moment Sasuke will listen. He going to get to crying with regret and realize naruto is right. Thats just the way it is with Naruto. It pretty gay ability but it is one of Naruto abilities to turn people good even hardened killers.

Naruto is good at turning the bad guys into good guys so I could see him doing the same to Sasuke.

Sasuke
08-17-2010, 12:21 AM
Sasuke has a 5% chance to come back if not less, he is very angry at konoha which if he fosters his hatred long enough, he may never be able to become good again. Although Naruto will probably find a way how to bring him back to the good side.

mangagirl
08-17-2010, 12:26 AM
i dont think so..
he doesnt realize that he has friends that worry about him.. and he is too hurt.. for killing his own brother.. and madara keeps telling him bad stuff =( if he opens his eyes.. maybe but idk

SimpleGenin
08-17-2010, 12:31 AM
its true that sasuke will probibly turn good because of plot and development of the series and kishi's messege to people but, without plot and to be realistically, sasuke done stuff that cannot be undone. almost to the point where him turning into a good guy again is just a bit unfair.. sasuke attacked the five kage, killed danzo, declared war on konoha, ignored his brothers wish, tried to kill naruto and sakura attacked killer bee, severely damaged raikage's arms.. the only way i think he can repent is by killing off madara and kabuto, but the chance of him doing so is really NO CHANCE at all.

slyfoxx
08-17-2010, 07:06 AM
Sasuke going to see narutos power and be like crap do a face palm and tell everyone how oro rape and tortured him and he couldnt face evryone with the shame. So he went to Madara for shelther and he did the same thing, which mad him mad at the world and he could control his self against all those strong men(Kb, A, Danzo, and ect.) cause he could see the want in their eyes for him, so he had to defend the world from the pervs. And naruto going to cry out loud how the pervy sage use to make him do the super sexy jutsu and do unspeakable things to him, making them realize just how much they got incommon and they are going to fall deeply in love, And NaruSasugay will be the greatest threat to the young boys of the world.
Which would explain how he could treat Sakara and Karen like nothing, but we always knew who naruto wanted... Sasuke,Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke.

deidara330
08-17-2010, 07:33 AM
I have a theory that Madara has one of Shisui's eyes and ever since Madara met Sasuke he's been controlling him using Shisui's Sharingan. I mean, didn't it seem a little wierd that Sasuke just ignored the parts of Madara's story that were lies, or that he completely went against what his brother wanted him to do? He never killed anyone up until after he joined the Akatsuki, and after he met Madara, and since then he's been doing anything Madara wanted him to do. Madara wanted Sasuke to attack the Five Kage Summit, yet without being told anything Sasuke almost immediately changed his plans to killing the Kages. And ever since officially leaving the Akatsuki, he's been hanging around with Madara quite a lot. Additionally, Madara had a creepy look when Sasuke struck through Karin to kill Danzo. It seemed like he was very happy that Sasuke made that decision. Maybe Madara used Shisui's Sharingan to make Sasuke do that.

SimpleGenin
08-17-2010, 07:41 AM
I have a theory that Madara has one of Shisui's eyes and ever since Madara met Sasuke he's been controlling him using Shisui's Sharingan. I mean, didn't it seem a little wierd that Sasuke just ignored the parts of Madara's story that were lies, or that he completely went against what his brother wanted him to do? He never killed anyone up until after he joined the Akatsuki, and after he met Madara, and since then he's been doing anything Madara wanted him to do. Madara wanted Sasuke to attack the Five Kage Summit, yet without being told anything Sasuke almost immediately changed his plans to killing the Kages. And ever since officially leaving the Akatsuki, he's been hanging around with Madara quite a lot. Additionally, Madara had a creepy look when Sasuke struck through Karin to kill Danzo. It seemed like he was very happy that Sasuke made that decision. Maybe Madara used Shisui's Sharingan to make Sasuke do that.
thats actually brilliant theory.. since we saw danzo killed himself with a special seal, we are led to believe that shisui's eyes are forever gone, or maybe thats what kishimoto wants us to think. but if we look at facts, danzo only had one eye from shisui.. your theory supports the fact that madara really did train itachi and thought him how to gain a MS. mandara prolly told itachi to kill his best friend which is shisui, and when itachi accomplished that, danzo and madara somehow got their hands on an eye ..

Tirr
08-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Sasuke has wronged it's true, but doesn't the Leaf owe Sasuke (one of the last remaining Uchiha) a formal appology for the order to purge his friends family and clan on behalf of Danzo and the village Elders?

RealNinja
08-17-2010, 11:15 AM
thats actually brilliant theory.. since we saw danzo killed himself with a special seal, we are led to believe that shisui's eyes are forever gone, or maybe thats what kishimoto wants us to think. but if we look at facts, danzo only had one eye from shisui.. your theory supports the fact that madara really did train itachi and thought him how to gain a MS. mandara prolly told itachi to kill his best friend which is shisui, and when itachi accomplished that, danzo and madara somehow got their hands on an eye ..

I think Madara is mnipulating him but not through full control.More like severe brainwashing making Sasuke think everything he is doing is because he wants to do it. If you notice Madara is good at that.

Bulldog
08-17-2010, 11:47 AM
I dont belive in second chances and in a real world sasuke would probably be executed.

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Naa, even if he were he wouldn't have anywhere to go.

Red
08-17-2010, 12:02 PM

I fully agree, and I believe that sasuke was being controlled. I mean, he should've realized the parts that were lies. I think that Sasuke shouldn't have joined Akatsuki, and he wouldn't have unless someone was controlling him.

One-Tailed Shukaku
08-17-2010, 12:25 PM
I think it will be some dramatic scene

Sasuke decided to go to the leaf village and try to talk to Naruto and leave his evil ways
but then a leaf ninja comes and kills him
then everyone gathers around and Naruto cries and stuff

Dhani
08-17-2010, 12:38 PM
No. It'd be like giving Milli Vanilli back their grammys. Not going to happen. Sorry.

ricky100
08-17-2010, 01:48 PM
I think sasuke and naruto might make some sord of a deal.IF naruto wins, sasuke get's to go to konoha and if sasuke wins, then sasuke kills him.