PDA

View Full Version : Ruins

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 12:02 AM
(I got bored XD)

Part 1
-----

It was always dark here,the sun never shined here.I was told to be a great ninja,but sadly that was a lie. I was useless completely. At mid-night one day i left. I walked for days, and hours without any rest.
I found a village, it was destroied. All that was left was a ruin deep in this destroied village. I went inside the ruins,quite curious!
It was to dark to see anything in this place.But i walked deeper in the cave.
One strange thing that happened while i was in the cave was, that the longer i stayed the more ill i became.

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 12:15 AM
(I got bored XD)

Part 1
-----

It was always dark here,the sun never shined here.I was told to be a great ninja,but sadly that was a lie. I was useless completely. At mid-night one day i left. I walked for days, and hours without any rest.
I found a village, it was destroied. All that was left was a ruin deep in this destroied village. I went inside the ruins,quite curious!
It was to dark to see anything in this place.But i walked deeper in the cave.
One strange thing that happened while i was in the cave was, that the longer i stayed the more ill i became.

Part 2
----
Into the dark ruins. I walked as the illness grew...not to long later there was a path of blood. I couldnt stop coughing out blood. Each room grew darker..and more silent. A few minutes later i heard footsteps comein my way. I can tell how bloodlust the person was. He was closer to me, he held a sword, at the tip of it had a cresent moon on it. I hid in a dark corner.
I thought i was safe when he started to leave, but some rocks fell down near me and he noticed me. He charged towards me, he was hunger for blood.
I used some strange jutsu to make him faze through me.But the jutsu didnt last. The man got up and swung his sword towards me, trying to rip through my flesh.

Raiden
06-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Part 2
----
Into the dark ruins. I walked as the illness grew...not to long later there was a path of blood. I couldnt stop coughing out blood. Each room grew darker..and more silent. A few minutes later i heard footsteps comein my way. I can tell how bloodlust the person was. He was closer to me, he held a sword, at the tip of it had a cresent moon on it. I hid in a dark corner.
I thought i was safe when he started to leave, but some rocks fell down near me and he noticed me. He charged towards me, he was hunger for blood.
I used some strange jutsu to make him faze through me.But the jutsu didnt last. The man got up and swung his sword towards me, trying to rip through my flesh.
pretty good sai, thats it, im makeing a story too
lmao

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Thanks

for now, i need to think of more stuff for the story

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Part 2
----

Part 3
-----
The sword came towards me, it was to fast to avoid. It sliced my skin. Drip,Drip,Drip.......the sound of blood echoed throughout the ruins. I created a Sprit clone to protect me. The man was covered by the shadows, he swung the sword at my clone to destory it....but there was no luck. The sword faze through it. He found to destory the clone. He turned his blade over...now the cresent moon was faceing the clone. With one slash the clone was tooken inside of the sword.
I had gotten up...i tried to focus a kunai at his head but i was too exausted from using the spirit transformation move.
I had lost a great amount of chakara. I knew i couldnt handle the person much...and so did he.
I quickly rushed away following the trail of blood from before..i ran as the man charged towards me.
The ruins had shook and it had changed from the inside. the trail of blood was gone. I didnt had much time to choose a room by will. so i went to the West room. The man saw me and chased me again, but the ruins pathways changed again. I got out and was injuried..i knew if i was to go there again i would have to plan out a stragety.

Raiden
06-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Part 3
-----
The sword came towards me, it was to fast to avoid. It sliced my skin. Drip,Drip,Drip.......the sound of blood echoed throughout the ruins. I created a Sprit clone to protect me. The man was covered by the shadows, he swung the sword at my clone to destory it....but there was no luck. The sword faze through it. He found to destory the clone. He turned his blade over...now the cresent moon was faceing the clone. With one slash the clone was tooken inside of the sword.
I had gotten up...i tried to focus a kunai at his head but i was too exausted from using the spirit transformation move.
I had lost a great amount of chakara. I knew i couldnt handle the person much...and so did he.
I quickly rushed away following the trail of blood from before..i ran as the man charged towards me.
The ruins had shook and it had changed from the inside. the trail of blood was gone. I didnt had much time to choose a room by will. so i went to the West room. The man saw me and chased me again, but the ruins pathways changed again. I got out and was injuried..i knew if i was to go there again i would have to plan out a stragety.
wow, good so far

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 12:55 AM

thenagan
06-22-2009, 12:56 AM
He must get out of there alive*SOBS*

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Part 3
-----

Part 4
---
I was out of the ruins...i sighed as i held my wound.When i moved the wound got deeper and wider.There was blood on my hand. Drip..was not just the sound of blood but...rain! I looked up as the rain started to fall from the heavens. I cured my wound and sent off.
I Went to a empty grassland, there i praticed my jutsus and got stronger.
I was hunger though..and thristy it been almost three days since i had water and food. I went to the nearest pond to have a drink, and i got some salmon while i was there. I was set, the only think i was missing was shelter....i was forced to sleep in the rain.I managed to sleep through the nights. Three mornings later I seen a person at the destoried village, he stood on a cliff talking to a angel...of darkness. this wasnt the man at the cave for sure. I looked at him once more and saw that he was wearing a robe...also i sensed something....rather pleasent...dark chakra!

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Part 4
---
I was out of the ruins...i sighed as i held my wound.When i moved the wound got deeper and wider.There was blood on my hand. Drip..was not just the sound of blood but...rain! I looked up as the rain started to fall from the heavens. I cured my wound and sent off.
I Went to a empty grassland, there i praticed my jutsus and got stronger.
I was hunger though..and thristy it been almost three days since i had water and food. I went to the nearest pond to have a drink, and i got some salmon while i was there. I was set, the only think i was missing was shelter....i was forced to sleep in the rain.I managed to sleep through the nights. Three mornings later I seen a person at the destoried village, he stood on a cliff talking to a angel...of darkness. this wasnt the man at the cave for sure. I looked at him once more and saw that he was wearing a robe...also i sensed something....rather pleasent...dark chakra!

Part 5
---
The wonderful dark chakra was in the air, it corruptted my heart. I smiled when this occured. Then i laughed a little, walking back into the ruins more cautious than last time. I felt the same illness again when i entered the ruin. I walked around in this dark place for hours. I walked by many rooms. Such as a shrine,Libabary, and a nursery. I was surprised that existed in a ruin. I walked around still every few minutes i lost some blood. I walk in a big empty room....a dead end perphaps. I found a pedestal in the center of the room. It showed a figure releaseing chakra. So i was releaseing some of my chakra out. Not to long later a door appeared. I opened the door and was about the walked down but the illness worstened i fell down coughing of blood, my vision was becoming slightly more blurry. I saw stairs beyond the door, and due to the illness i also lost my balance and fell down them as my dark red blood stained every one of them. I was injuried a little. It took me a while to get up. I glance around to room there were to lock doors and a table. I walked towards the table on found a rusty key. It looked like it can open any door,.... but it was too broken down. It could only one door. I looked at then doors, trying to decide which door to pick....so after i heards a roar of some sort,...maybe it was a lion or something. Time passed and then i decide to choose the second door. As I opened it i got more worried about what was beyond it. nothing was there just a pathway. Whew.... i was glad nothing was there. I turned for a second and i seen it. the beast it was a tailed beast...12 tailed....and it had dark chakra in it, I choose the wrong door, so i quickly ran down the pathway since the key broked. The pathway was so long but at the end there was only a wall...I had no time to think the tailed beast was closeing in on me...

Raiden
06-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Part 5
---
The wonderful dark chakra was in the air, it corruptted my heart. I smiled when this occured. Then i laughed a little, walking back into the ruins more cautious than last time. I felt the same illness again when i entered the ruin. I walked around in this dark place for hours. I walked by many rooms. Such as a shrine,Libabary, and a nursery. I was surprised that existed in a ruin. I walked around still every few minutes i lost some blood. I walk in a big empty room....a dead end perphaps. I found a pedestal in the center of the room. It showed a figure releaseing chakra. So i was releaseing some of my chakra out. Not to long later a door appeared. I opened the door and was about the walked down but the illness worstened i fell down coughing of blood, my vision was becoming slightly more blurry. I saw stairs beyond the door, and due to the illness i also lost my balance and fell down them as my dark red blood stained every one of them. I was injuried a little. It took me a while to get up. I glance around to room there were to lock doors and a table. I walked towards the table on found a rusty key. It looked like it can open any door,.... but it was too broken down. It could only one door. I looked at then doors, trying to decide which door to pick....so after i heards a roar of some sort,...maybe it was a lion or something. Time passed and then i decide to choose the second door. As I opened it i got more worried about what was beyond it. nothing was there just a pathway. Whew.... i was glad nothing was there. I turned for a second and i seen it. the beast it was a tailed beast...12 tailed....and it had dark chakra in it, I choose the wrong door, so i quickly ran down the pathway since the key broked. The pathway was so long but at the end there was only a wall...I had no time to think the tailed beast was closeing in on me...

thet was good, sounds like it would make a good video game, keep up the good work

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Thank you

kakashi uzumaki
06-22-2009, 01:40 PM
wow
hey sais brother awsome place u have here

Sai's brother
06-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Part 5
---
Part 6
---
Not much time to think..quickly i jumped to the side of the room.
The tailed beast crashed into the wall on the wall came down, burying it.
The noise of it break down made me a little more relivead, but i was hanging on a ledge, as for i fell down a abyss. I climbed back up and saw the beast's head...it was a Sea Serpent..but it could...fly. I ingored it and walked ahead, the room i was in now was pitch black....i couldnt see. Until i used a jutsu called dark vision, then i could see. I walked around the trap-filled room for an hour. Until i found a tresure chest. I opened it and found a sword called 'Cresent Moon's Blade'. I paused for a second and remember the man that i saw last time i was here. He had this sword but the cresent moon was gold, mine was silver. Anyways i was happy he didnt show. I coughed out a little blood and wiped it off my hand.
I walked out of the room through the hole in the wall...but a hand was placed on my shoulder...it was covered in blood, lots of blood....you couldnt even see skin anymore.

kakashi uzumaki
06-23-2009, 05:40 PM
sais brother that was a very good story this is the only story i would keep reading cause i hate 2 read
how many parts are there 2 this
keep it up

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Part 6
---
Not much time to think..quickly i jumped to the side of the room.
The tailed beast crashed into the wall on the wall came down, burying it.
The noise of it break down made me a little more relivead, but i was hanging on a ledge, as for i fell down a abyss. I climbed back up and saw the beast's head...it was a Sea Serpent..but it could...fly. I ingored it and walked ahead, the room i was in now was pitch black....i couldnt see. Until i used a jutsu called dark vision, then i could see. I walked around the trap-filled room for an hour. Until i found a tresure chest. I opened it and found a sword called 'Cresent Moon's Blade'. I paused for a second and remember the man that i saw last time i was here. He had this sword but the cresent moon was gold, mine was silver. Anyways i was happy he didnt show. I coughed out a little blood and wiped it off my hand.
I walked out of the room through the hole in the wall...but a hand was placed on my shoulder...it was covered in blood, lots of blood....you couldnt even see skin anymore.

Part Seven
---
Scared, i was..my body shooked in fear for a second. As iI heard a blade being drawed out I quickly took my out to block it....The...The man from my last visit here. My shoulder started to bleed and blood was on his sword, i didnt even seen him move! I held onto my shoulder and swung my blade at his stomach,.....my blade went through him.....it failed. I got shocked and wondered what happen, quickly i found out he copied my moves. So i changed into spirit form to be able to have a fighting chance. Time froze, i could move...seconds later there were around 8 blades cuts on me,
When it unfroze i fell down bleeding. I used a posion move on him but he grabbed it and toss it back, he didnt got posioned at all, but i did. Ugn....what to do i thought......then i used a move called Dark chill on him...he got frozen soild!
Whew....i got up and tried to leave...as i got to the door i heard something. The ice was cracking...and the tailed beast awoke....how can i handle too oppenets at once, im posioned i cant do anything right now.
The ice broke and he was free and the beast had arrived...today wasnt my lucky day!

garraswerewolf
06-23-2009, 06:21 PM
dude small text i cant read it

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 06:27 PM
dude small text i cant read it

then quote it and make it bigger ^^

Sephiroth
06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
very good bro very good

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 06:43 PM
you read the 7 parts quick

Raiden
06-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Part Seven
---
Scared, i was..my body shooked in fear for a second. As iI heard a blade being drawed out I quickly took my out to block it....The...The man from my last visit here. My shoulder started to bleed and blood was on his sword, i didnt even seen him move! I held onto my shoulder and swung my blade at his stomach,.....my blade went through him.....it failed. I got shocked and wondered what happen, quickly i found out he copied my moves. So i changed into spirit form to be able to have a fighting chance. Time froze, i could move...seconds later there were around 8 blades cuts on me,
When it unfroze i fell down bleeding. I used a posion move on him but he grabbed it and toss it back, he didnt got posioned at all, but i did. Ugn....what to do i thought......then i used a move called Dark chill on him...he got frozen soild!
Whew....i got up and tried to leave...as i got to the door i heard something. The ice was cracking...and the tailed beast awoke....how can i handle too oppenets at once, im posioned i cant do anything right now.
The ice broke and he was free and the beast had arrived...today wasnt my lucky day!
nice, very nice, keep up the good work

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Part Seven
---

Part 8
---
Surrouned, no where to run, i was forced to fight in the condition i was in.
I quickly swung my sword towards the man, sliceling off his arm.....as the red blood covered my sword his arm feel to the ground and blood filled the ground. The tailed beast attack me with a dark force....i felt alot of pain...but i liked this one for some reason.
The man panted and his arm rose in the air....i got starled as his arm got reconnected.
His sword went through my chest and the tailed beast shot out a dark fire at my back.
I collasped.... on the ground, unable to move. The tailed beast growled...and the man place his sword above my heart...he rose it in the air and forced it down.

kakashi uzumaki
06-23-2009, 07:57 PM
wow

i am speechless

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Part 8
---
Surrouned, no where to run, i was forced to fight in the condition i was in.
I quickly swung my sword towards the man, sliceling off his arm.....as the red blood covered my sword his arm feel to the ground and blood filled the ground. The tailed beast attack me with a dark force....i felt alot of pain...but i liked this one for some reason.
The man panted and his arm rose in the air....i got starled as his arm got reconnected.
His sword went through my chest and the tailed beast shot out a dark fire at my back.
I collasped.... on the ground, unable to move. The tailed beast growled...and the man place his sword above my heart...he rose it in the air and forced it down.
Part 9
---
....Uh.....i..im not dead?...I looked up and seen someone else....he was...resucing me!
I tried to help with my sword but it was...broken. He killed the other man easily with lighting....this man is fimilar...but its too dark to see. The 12 tails growled its tails flew in the air...it..it was not twelve tails..but more....twenty-four! It shoot a Dark fireball at the person.... The man teleported behind the beast and de-headed it. ....Now i know who i is....it was..my brother...from the darkness village....J..Jeremy!!

Sephiroth
06-23-2009, 11:04 PM
very good bro Jeremy comes and saves the day

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 11:05 PM
^/O\^ - yep

Sai's brother
06-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Part 9
---
....Uh.....i..im not dead?...I looked up and seen someone else....he was...resucing me!
I tried to help with my sword but it was...broken. He killed the other man easily with lighting....this man is fimilar...but its too dark to see. The 12 tails growled its tails flew in the air...it..it was not twelve tails..but more....twenty-four! It shoot a Dark fireball at the person.... The man teleported behind the beast and de-headed it. ....Now i know who i is....it was..my brother...from the darkness village....J..Jeremy!!

Part 10
------

I was glad that he came....but one thing I wondered was how did he find me? All well, so questions arent ment to be asked... He helped me up. He made a promise also that he will protect me more often.
I just smiled at him and said "Thank you brother"..
He took me back to the darkness village...back home.

Ruin Saga~End
Next Saga, Destruction of the Darkness Village?

Sai's brother
06-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Part One~ I was tooken back home after what happened in the ruins. Jeremy took me took me to the hospital. I was critcaly low on blood. I spent around two days here in the hospital. After i was better and got out,i went to get something good to eat. I met some of my old friends there. i was still a little tired so i decided to rest at the village hot springs.
It was so relaxing, soon after i feel asleep in the hot springs.

Sooner or later i knew something bad was going to happen.

Raiden
06-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Part One~ I was tooken back home after what happened in the ruins. Jeremy took me took me to the hospital. I was critcaly low on blood. I spent around two days here in the hospital. After i was better and got out,i went to get something good to eat. I met some of my old friends there. i was still a little tired so i decided to rest at the village hot springs.

nice sai, cant weit to see what happens next

yondaime
06-26-2009, 05:07 PM
great story sai's brother

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 05:17 PM
can't wait^^

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 05:25 PM

Part 2
---
I woke up feeling dizzy, i stayed in too long...i got dressed and teleported home..i couldnt walk that good.
At home i had a drink,i had cold juice! I sipped the drink and not to long late i smelt something.......I walked around to see if it came from my house but i didnt see anything. All the rooms were clear. All well nothing i guess. I sat down reading a book then i heard something loud striking the ground and then the scent grew. I went outside and seen craters in the ground and many houses on fire!
What in the world is going on here!?!?!

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Part 2
---
I woke up feeling dizzy, i stayed in too long...i got dressed and teleported home..i couldnt walk that good.
At home i had a drink,i had cold juice! I sipped the drink and not to long late i smelt something.......I walked around to see if it came from my house but i didnt see anything. All the rooms were clear. All well nothing i guess. I sat down reading a book then i heard something loud striking the ground and then the scent grew. I went outside and seen craters in the ground and many houses on fire!
What in the world is going on here!?!?!
PART 3
I saw fire everywhere...i grasped for air it was smokey outside...my home broke down.
i seen the village being attacked, by.....three people....one was my brother!
I followed where he went and i saw he was fighting the 2nd kage of the village...he was retired but he was strong!
I watched the match, and towards the end he used a one hit kill move on my brother.
I didnt really care that my brother was attacking the village i quickly grabbed his arm and smashed it against the ground, no one was going to kill him.
The battles in the village continued as my brother and my friend helped destory it.
After everyone was done fighting, the first kage of the village appeared.
he summoned a giant flaming star and it was going to strike the village very soon!

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Part 4
(VERY VERY VERY SHORT)
I saw the stars coming towards the village,...i was in it too!
I changed into Spirit form to avoid it.....the end....it was gone....no more of the village is was destroyed...i had no where to go but with him...my brother

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 07:28 PM
:shock: wow....:cry:

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 07:32 PM
The end ^/.\^
i made another story though, go find it ^^

sasruto
07-22-2009, 11:27 PM
GG...oo...oo...d.